Author Topic: Hello Shalom  (Read 3576 times)

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
Hello Shalom
« on: May 14, 2009, 05:48:23 AM »
Hello everyone,
I'm from Australia, Christian and have recently started taking more of an active stance in what I believe are a lot of injustices in the World.

After watching a few of the JTF vids online I decided to start doing a bit of research into the authenticity of the claims.

To my surprise the things I started uncovering in regards to the 4th Reich (Islam) has really saddened/angered and made me really worried for the future.

My belief to date has been of the Jewish having an intolerance to Christians. However I would much prefer to have Jewish hating me than Muslims hunting me and killing the ones I love dearly.

Also I firmly believe without a doubt should Israel fall it will then be a domino effect, this in itself cannot happen.

Anyways enough of the rantings from an Aussie, I probably won't be able to add much here in the forums as you guys are the ones 'LIVING IN the problmes' but I do intend to try and learn as much from you fellers as I possibly can.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
Re: Hello Shalom
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 10:57:40 AM »
Hello Muppet, nice to see you! I am new also but find this site warm and very welcome from everyone! I have been sharing this site with anyone who will listen! You are so right about islam and its agenda, but i haven't found as a christian Any hate from our Jewish brothers and sisters...just the opposite....much warmth and feelings of Love!  :love: :guitar: ^-^
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 11:24:27 AM »
Welcome to JTF, Muppet.  Have a look around, and feel free to comment. 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 11:46:16 AM »
Same here, I've not encountered any hatred from anyone here....

Hello Muppet, nice to see you! I am new also but find this site warm and very welcome from everyone! I have been sharing this site with anyone who will listen! You are so right about islam and its agenda, but i haven't found as a christian Any hate from our Jewish brothers and sisters...just the opposite....much warmth and feelings of Love!  :love: :guitar: ^-^
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 01:42:58 PM »
welcome!!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 03:16:47 PM »
Welcome to JTF

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 04:15:52 PM »
Thank you for the welcome fellers..

We once again are starting to see the beginning of dark days, the good must band together and fight/defend what is right.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 05:06:41 PM »
Thank you for the welcome fellers..

We once again are starting to see the beginning of dark days, the good must band together and fight/defend what is right.

Welcome to JTF Muppet! Dark days is for sure! How I envy you living in Australia and would love to live there. Feel free to put in your 2 cents on the forums!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 05:12:52 PM »
Welcome Aboard Muppet!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2009, 06:08:53 PM »
Australia?  I thought you might live on 123 Sesame Street lol.  Thanks for joining JTF anyway.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 03:54:56 AM »
Chad
123 Sesame Street lol.
LOL wait till you see my avatar later mate  ;D

arksis 
How I envy you living in Australia and would love to live there.
mate It was good once it's starting to change for the worse now  :'(  .. Many things that are happening overseas are now happening here..

Thank you for the welcome you humble me.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2009, 06:38:47 AM »
SHalom and Welcome to JTF, from India.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2009, 07:33:41 AM »
Greetings, post much!  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.