Author Topic: George Tiller ysh''v shot and killed at Wichita Church  (Read 4136 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: George Tiller ysh''v shot and killed at Wichita Church
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 12:35:15 PM »
Baruch Hashem. I look forward to satan injecting his brain full of saline and sucking it out with an industrial-strength vortex many times over in the next world.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 12:55:36 PM »
I won't shad a tear for this butcher of inocent. Even if he was struck down in "church".
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 01:11:30 PM »
All the members of his so-called "church" should all meet his fate as well. Talk about the Whore of Babylon.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 01:26:24 PM »
Now they'll paint the person who did it as the murderer.  EVERYTHING is BACKWARDS
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 07:39:07 PM »
Tiller the baby killer is no more :dance:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 07:52:02 PM »
Let's pray for the guy who saved future babies.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 10:44:43 PM »
A brutal mass murderer is brutally murdered. I call it divine justice.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 11:08:49 PM »

Ahh! I was going to say that.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 09:12:04 AM »
Now they'll paint the person who did it as the murderer.  EVERYTHING is BACKWARDS

But he IS a murderer. You're not supposed to kill. The only time you kill is if it's in wartime or (I think) self-defense (although apparently gentiles aren't allowed to kill in self-defense), or carrying out a death sentence after a court has found the defendant guilty. That's the point of having courts, so that we don't have lawlessness and honor killings and anarchy.

Quote from:  Serb Avenger

It's not. Justice requires a court and a trial. Since God instituted the rule of law then all good courts and trials are "divine." You can't go around killing people outside of the courts.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 09:24:21 AM »
Late term abortionists are on par with the nazi death-doctors, or other war-criminals that butchered children.  I don't understand why people don't realize this.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 09:32:04 AM »
The only thing that worries me about this is that it might further harm the pro-life movement.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 10:20:40 AM »
... although apparently gentiles aren't allowed to kill in self-defense

Nonsense! 
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2009, 10:42:14 AM »
This is a cause for celebration. I wonder how many babies are saved now thanks to this heroic man who risk the welfare of his future to save innocent babies.
I hope G-d has mercy on this Hero...I am praying for him to recieve a non guilty verdict.

Shalom - Dox

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2009, 10:48:31 AM »
This is a cause for celebration. I wonder how many babies are saved now thanks to this heroic man who risk the welfare of his future to save innocent babies.
I hope G-d has mercy on this Hero...I am praying for him to recieve a non guilty verdict.

Shalom - Dox

He's just as guilty of murder as the abortionist.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009, 11:31:21 AM »
This incident speaks incredibly ill of the state of American Christianity.  And by that I'm not referring to Tiller's killing, but something else that's not mentioned here (much to my surprise):  Tiller was apparently a person of some authority in his local Lutheran church.

A genuine Christian pastor and his flock would have demanded that Tiller end his lucrative abortion business before setting foot in the door of the church, much less accept his service as an usher.  If I had to guess, Tiller was probably a major $ benefactor to this church, to buy public respectability.

This is the true disgrace to the cross of Christ in this story.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009, 11:34:20 AM »

Shalom - Dox

wait a second...did this doctor do abortions to save the mother's life?  Or did he do random abortions whenever a woman just walked in and said, "do it to me".

wait a second...did he perform abortions randomly or when the woman's life was in danger?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline msd

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 11:40:06 AM »

Shalom - Dox

wait a second...did this doctor do abortions to save the mother's life?  Or did he do random abortions whenever a woman just walked in and said, "do it to me".

wait a second...did he perform abortions randomly or when the woman's life was in danger?

I was assuming the former.

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 12:00:26 PM »
One should not glorify the murder of Dr. Tiller.  His abortion work should have been illegal, but it wasn't.  Non-violent alternatives should have been pursued.   

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2009, 12:04:53 PM »
This pig served as an usher in that Church?  What a shame!

God has avenged the blood of innocent babies finally.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2009, 12:34:16 PM »

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2009, 01:29:22 PM »
I don't advocate any acts of violence or terrorism but G-d clearly thought differently in this case. I can't say that I am upset about the result, although I don't think scum like Tiller (thankfully boiling in the lake of fire now) is worth any righteous, or even any so-so, person going to jail for the rest of their life or receiving the death penalty for.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2009, 01:34:54 PM »

They were late term abortions that could have ended with the baby alive after a C section. Some babies have hydrocephaly so they can't be born through the birth canal. Instead of allowing them to be born and given medical help (shunts, etc.) sometimes these babies are just murdered. That's what the majority of late term abortions involve I think. It's a really brutal and evil procedure that murders a baby that could live outside the womb with medical help.

The late-term abortionist collapses the skull sucking the fluid and brain material out so that it can fit through the birth canal. This also murders the baby.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2009, 01:42:43 PM »
Imo the worst thing in this case is that he was such a hypocrite.

What is his purpose to visit a christian assembly if he is already obvious fallen out of grace. But this question goes to the assembly too. The normal thing to do with this kind of people is to bann them and seperate from them. Really twisted - of both sides ...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2009, 01:46:39 PM »
Imo the worst thing in this case is that he was such a hypocrite.

What is his purpose to visit a christian assembly if he is already obvious fallen out of grace. But this question goes to the assembly too. The normal thing to do with this kind of people is to bann them and seperate from them. Really twisted - of both sides ...

I don't think that he should have been banned from attending church. If he has those kinds of moral issues he needs to be exposed to morality and a Biblical message more than other people do. It's a real crime that he was allowed to hold a leadership position or a position of honor such as being a deacon though. That shows that the church condoned the evil he did and wasn't there to help him be a better person.