Author Topic: Any German speakers good blog,, please transalate  (Read 2492 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Mara

Re: Any German speakers good blog,, please transalate
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 11:51:42 AM »
Dear mord,

although my English is far from perfect, I`ll try to translate the ``Politically Incorrect``-article (1.4.2007) written by Stefan Herre for you.

New York: Demonstration against Islamofascism

While here in Germany demonstrations against Bush and the ``Aggressor USA`` are in favor with broad sections of the population, in the ``Land of the Free`` you often observe rallies against the true current threat to peace and liberty: Islamofascism and its Iranian protagonist Mahmoud Ahmadinedschad. Yesterday, there was such a rally of courageous American patriots at Ground Zero in New York City which documented impressively that still Dhimmitude isn`t spreading everywhere in the West.

Here are some some photos of the rally:…

I hope that my translation is comprehensible and that I didn`t make too many mistakes in it. A blogger called Zag says in the first comment on this “PI” - article: ”We really have to learn a thing or two from this – very good and best regards to the USA ;-) ``
This is also my opinion. May G`d bless all of you!

Offline John

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 01:15:40 PM »
You can use Google's language tools to translate the site.. It does a very good job at it.  Here's the same site translated;

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.politicallyincorrect.de%2F2007%2F04%2Fnew_york_demonstration_gegen_d.html&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=en&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Sorry about the length of the link.  :-\   But gives you an idea how good the link translator works.  Altavista.com also has a good translator tool called "babelfish" which has even more languages.

John

|
| Surely mockers surround me and my eyes must gaze at their rebellion...
|                                                                                                  -- Job 17:3

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 01:39:37 PM »
Thanks my friend e=mailed it to me but forgot to transalate, thanks again
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03