Author Topic: I see the Obama speech in egypt live  (Read 4108 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I see the Obama speech in egypt live
« on: June 04, 2009, 06:10:01 AM »
I hear the Obama speech live - He is the anti-Christ.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/8082676.stm
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: I see the Obama speech in egypt live
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 06:13:35 AM »

Thats why whenever i see him on T.V. i change the Channel i don't want to gaze upon this evil creature from the depths of hell
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 06:16:24 AM »

Thats why whenever i see him on T.V. i change the Channel i don't want to gaze upon this evil creature from the depths of hell

Mord, he wants to bring more Muslims to the USA and he claims for interfaith-services.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 06:20:40 AM »
He quotes lots of stuff from the quran and says always after Mohammed "peace be upon him".

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 06:21:19 AM »

Mord, he wants to bring more Muslims to the USA and he claims for interfaith-services.  :o
He is the Anti Christ this i am almost sure look here American t.v. reporter from far left station thats owned by General Electric that stands to gain money from the govt bows to obama look with video

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/06/03/video-did-brian-williams-bow-to-barack-obama/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 06:30:00 AM »
May someone like RABBI SHIMON BAR YOCHAI GAZE UPON HIM 

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Shimon_bar_Yochai

Shimon was said to possess fearful prophetic powers. For example, when he observed people neglecting the Torah, he smote them by his glances. One of the victims of Shimon's wrath was his former pupil, Judah ben Gerim, who had earlier informed the Romans of his teacher's allegedly treasonous remarks. To discredit Shimon, a certain Samaritan secretly replaced one of the bodies that had been removed from Tiberias. Shimon learned of the deed through the power of the Holy Spirit and declared: "Let what is above go down, and what is below come up." Legend holds that the Samaritan soon died and was buried, while a schoolteacher who mocked Shimon for his declaration was turned into a heap of bones.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 07:24:39 AM »
He quotes lots of stuff from the quran and says always after Mohammed "peace be upon him".

Where is that?? I am going to blog this as well.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 08:07:52 AM »

Where is that?? I am going to blog this as well.

Look Paulette here is the Text of his speech:

http://www.pi-news.net/2009/06/obamas-anbiederungsrede-an-die-islamische-welt

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 08:09:13 AM »
AsheDina, it's on ZooTube:

Please have a barf bag on hand as this is vomit inducing.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2009, 08:30:41 AM »
AsheDina, it's on ZooTube:

Please have a barf bag on hand as this is vomit inducing.

http://themadjewess.vox.com/  Alright, its on my VOX.
here on W.P:  I linked it to here also.
 http://themadjewess.wordpress.com/2009/06/04/barack-hussein-obama-in-egypt-the-holy-koran-teaches-us-transcript-here/

Lisa, you should post this and link it all over the place.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2009, 08:44:42 AM »
The B*STARD ALSO says: "He who saves a life, saves all mankind"  LIE LIE LIE! That IS from the Talmud.

"He who saves a life, saves the world entire" -Talmud

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2009, 09:25:54 AM »

I agree Mord, he is VERY EVIL.  VERY! I cant TOLERATE him speaking AT ALL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2009, 09:34:47 AM »
AsheDina, that animal only paraphrased that verse, which incidentally was plagiarized from the Talmud and bastardized.

"On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our messengers with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land." (Qur'an 5:32, Yusuf Ali).

It's a shame this fellow didn't read the next verse:

"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter" (Qur'an 5:33, Yusuf Ali).
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 09:41:29 AM by Mishmaat »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2009, 09:48:24 AM »
He even said the USA will never be against Islam.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2009, 11:39:19 AM »
He is a liar! The magnetic compass was invented by the Chinese, algebra existed already BEFORE the Islam, peaceful Indonesia?
Laughable! This Christian girl was beheaded on her way to school in Indonesia:

The so praised Al-Azhar University has just recently decided that all swine has to be slaughtered in Egypt because the were Jews!
And they did not even consider the 11% of Copts who are Christian and eat swine and many of them live from selling swine meat.But there won't be any recompensation for it!
Egypt's advancement? Egypt is among the poorest countries in the world with 80% of the population of Cairo living in slums and slum-like housing:

Very advanced xountry. I really "envy them"  :::D

The liar mentiones Jerusalem? Okay. He has a good example: The equal rights for people in Muslim ruled Jerusalem as follows:
Christians may on some days visit the Temple Mountain - but they mustn't pray there!
Jews are not even allowed to put foot onto the Temple Mountain! This is islamic perception of tolerance and respect!?

Yes he wants to leave Iraq to the Iraqis - I really agree - but: He is deluded if he thinks is may become a united peaceful country! Shiites vs Sunnis, Kurds vs Arabs etc etc.
And the first country to invade Iraq was Muslim turkey just to massacre Kurdish families in Northern Iraq!

Many parts of the speech are simply stolen, copied and sound too much PR than his opinion! This is ridiculous and he bowed down so deeply to the Muslims that it hurts. If I was an American I would feel betrayed, fooled and completely humiliated by Obama!  >:(

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 11:41:05 AM »
Not to forget he says the "Holy Koran" which can only be holy to Muslim but never to a Christian (and even less to a Jew). When he refers to the Torah and later on to the Bible I wonder what he thinks that the Torah is? It is PART of the Tanach so it is part of the Bible!

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 12:52:29 PM »
Not to forget he says the "Holy Koran" which can only be holy to Muslim but never to a Christian (and even less to a Jew). When he refers to the Torah and later on to the Bible I wonder what he thinks that the Torah is? It is PART of The Tanach so it is part of the Bible!

This open declaration of war against all mankind, also know as the koran, is only "holey" when you take it to a firing range.

Hussein Obongo is openly demonstrating the same naivete that Neville Chamberlain showed with Hitler.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 01:38:45 PM »

Truly recognized and also the mentor of 666. :beast:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2009, 01:42:40 PM »
 >> algebra; our magnetic compass and tools of navigation<<

Algebra from India, magnetic compass from China and navigation from Phoenicians. Only barren burning sand from arab.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 01:56:47 PM »

Truly recognized and also the mentor of 666. :beast:

666 means in the name of alla:

I'm sick that people are mesmerised by BHO.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 02:01:45 PM »
During his speech in Egypt obama gave a quote from the koran. Who in the HELL does obama think he is anyway?

Did his administration approve of that pro islamic speech?

I ask again and again...where is the outrage?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2009, 02:37:43 PM »

Algebra from India, magnetic compass from China and navigation from Phoenicians. Only barren burning sand from arab.

And their oil would be worthless without the Western inventions!

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2009, 02:56:34 PM »
Not to forget he says the "Holy Koran" which can only be holy to Muslim but never to a Christian (and even less to a Jew). When he refers to the Torah and later on to the Bible I wonder what he thinks that the Torah is? It is PART of The Tanach so it is part of the Bible!

I was going to say the same thing!. I don't think bush would even say
"holy koran"

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2009, 02:56:52 PM »
What a revolting piece of speach. He repeatedly quoted from "the holy quRRan" and the only immediate opperational demand was for Israel to stop settlements.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2009, 03:01:42 PM »

And their oil would be worthless without the Western inventions!

Yes and forget drilling, they were able only in digging their own graves.