Author Topic: City of Stuttgart gets Turkish Mayor!  (Read 3717 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
City of Stuttgart gets Turkish Mayor!
« on: June 07, 2009, 01:24:26 PM »
With the Bolshevik Green Party, which had a tremendous succes in today's elections (they rose their votes from 18% to 27% and get strongest party). They wiped away the traditional Christian Democrats and will now have the mayor's office.
There she is: Muhterem Aras
http://www.lust-auf-stadt.de/kandidaten/muhterem-aras/  :'(

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: City of Stuttgart gets Turkish Mayor!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 02:26:46 PM »
Is it joke?  :'(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 03:32:36 PM »
Is it joke?  :'(

No this is the bitter truth! The Turk ran as first candidate for the Green Bolsheviks. Now she is mayor!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 05:35:21 AM »
I believe it Germany is going insane
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 05:43:56 AM »
Yes it is. Because due to naturalization 27% of the voters were foreigners (most of them Muslims) and their participation was tremendous while German voters stayed at home because of the bad weather an lack of interest in politics!  >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2009, 07:08:38 AM »
Yes it is. Because due to naturalization 27% of the voters were foreigners (most of them Muslims) and their participation was tremendous while German voters stayed at home because of the bad weather an lack of interest in politics!  >:(
Because of bad weather :o if theres bad weather Germany will end up with a muslim qurananimal Chancellor
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 01:49:57 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 11:51:51 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D That won#t happen so soon, but with more gay and Muslim mayors at least.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 02:17:41 AM »
She looks like an ape. Mayor or main exhibit at the zoo?
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 03:32:40 AM »
After the count of the rest of the votes it is clear! SHE IS OUT! Conservatives won and she lost a further 5%!!!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 01:52:18 AM »
Exept that CDU isn neither Conservative nor Christian; they're like pre 1933 social democrats. But better them than bolsheviks from SPD or Greens.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 11:58:55 AM »
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 05:40:16 AM »
:::D :::D :::D

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 10:15:36 AM »
He or She does look like a woman or a man. I am confused  :o

It's a shemale! It's a Muslim! It's in Stuttgart!

I think this is just a joke... I don't think Germans (Stuttgarter) would vote for a shemale Muslim. Never

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 04:04:42 AM »
He or She does look like a woman or a man. I am confused  :o

It's a shemale! It's a Muslim! It's in Stuttgart!

I think this is just a joke... I don't think Germans (Stuttgarter) would vote for a shemale Muslim. Never

As I said befor she only got to second place after all votes were counted. BUT nevertheless, there are Muslims in all of our political levels: Cem Özdemir is a good example and Bielefeld had a Kurdish mayor called Kilicgedik or so. This is possible after naturalization laws were changed and made it easier for Muslims to become German. In Stuttgart 27% of the voters have migration background. In Frankfurt and Munich as well as in Cologne this portion is even bigger! And do you really think Green and extreme leftist Germans would not vote for a Turk? They WOULD and their proportion in the population is on the rise!