Author Topic: Highlights from Netanyahu's speech  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
Highlights from Netanyahu's speech
« on: June 14, 2009, 02:47:12 PM »
Wow.

HE says as long as they have no military capabilities...

This could get interesting.  I doubt they would agree to that...they will want a military.

June 14 (Reuters) - Following are highlights from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's keynote speech on Sunday about peace prospects with the Palestinians.

PALESTINIAN STATEHOOD, WITH CONDITIONS

"The territory in Palestinian hands must be demilitarised -- in other words, without an army, without control of airspace, and with effective security safeguards...

A fundamental condition for ending the conflict is the Palestinians recognizing -- verbally, honestly, bindingly ... -- that Israel is the nation state of the Jewish people.

If we receive this undertaking, for demilitarisation and the security arrangements required by Israel, and if the Palestinians recognise Israel as the nation state of the Jewish people, we will be prepared for a true peace agreement, to reach a solution of a demilitarised Palestinian state alongside the Jewish state.

WEST BANK SETTLEMENTS

We have no intention of building new settlements or of expropriating land for new settlements. But there is a need to allow settlers to lead normal lives, to allow mothers and fathers to raise their children like all families around the world.

PALESTINIAN REFUGEES

The Palestinian refugee problem must be resolved outside the borders of the state of Israel. On this, there is a broad international consensus.

I believe that with goodwill, and international investment, this humanitarian problem can be solved once and for all.

TERRITORIAL HANDOVERS BY ISRAEL

Many a worthy person has told us that withdrawal is the key to peace between us and the Palestinians ... But the fact is that every withdrawal has been accompanied by rockets and suicide attacks.

That claim purporting that withdrawal will bring peace with the Palestinians, or at least bring it closer, has so far not been borne out in practice.

JERUSALEM

Israel needs defensible borders and Israel's capital, Jerusalem, will remain united.

ABBAS VS. HAMAS

They must decide between the way of peace and the way of Hamas. The Palestinian Authority must impose law and order ... and overcome Hamas. Israel will not negotiate with terrorists trying to destroy it.

ARAB REGIONAL ENGAGEMENT

I appeal, from here this evening, to the leaders of the Arab states and say: Let's meet. Let's talk peace. Let's make peace. I am willing to meet with you any time, any place -- in Damascus, in Riyadh, in Beirut."
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Moshe92

Re: Highlights from Netanyahu's speech
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 02:52:02 PM »
I watched part of the speech on TV. It was horrific. He used the word "Palestinian" about 500 times. He even used the phrase "moderate Palestinians" at one point.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 02:59:48 PM »
Degeneration continues...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 03:09:23 PM »
Its awful... but I think its all a political ploy.  He is saying that he would support a Palest state if it isnt militarized... which the palest would never support... so I think its a chess move....

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 03:13:45 PM »
Its awful... but I think its all a political ploy.  He is saying that he would support a Palest state if it isnt militarized... which the palest would never support... so I think its a chess move....

that's what i was thinking too
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 04:05:21 PM »
I think the whole thing is ridiculous.
'Palestinians' already have a State, and it's called Jordan.

I wish Israel would take a stronger stance.  I would like to see the West bank cleared out, and annexed completely, and then all  borders secured.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 04:14:43 PM »
I think the whole thing is ridiculous.
'Palestinians' already have a State, and it's called Jordan.

I wish Israel would take a stronger stance.  I would like to see the West bank cleared out, and annexed completely, and then all  borders secured.

SPOT ON!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 04:39:26 PM »
especially since there is no peace btw Hamas and abu mazan the holocaust denying terrorists.Also he want them to Identify Israel as a Jewish State
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 06:10:05 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 06:08:14 PM »
Netanyahu is cowering before the black muslim piece of chazir. He is selling out once again. If he was a real jewish leader, he would reject US aid, have Israel make their own planes and tell this black beast to drop dead.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 06:11:23 PM »
Netanyahu is cowering before the black muslim piece of chazir. He is selling out once again. If he was a real jewish leader, he would reject US aid, have Israel make their own planes and tell this black beast to drop dead.
A fag black animal shoe shine boy or did the [censored] graduate to a mens room attendent
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 09:46:09 PM »
IMO, Bibi did not give the best speech but he did not give the worst either.

The terrorists will never agree to Bibi's conditions:

* Recognizing Israel as a Jewish state

* Demilitarizing

* Recognizing Jerusalem as undivided Jewish capital

* Allowing natural growth in the settlements

He could have delivered a better speech but he was under pressure from Obama.

In other words this speech will not change anything as there is no action plan proposed like up rooting settlements/dividing Jerusalem.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 12:06:51 AM »
... so I think its a chess move....

agree
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 12:49:29 AM »
Wow.

HE says as long as they have no military capabilities...

This could get interesting.  I doubt they would agree to that...they will want a military.

June 14 (Reuters) - Following are highlights from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's keynote speech on Sunday about peace prospects with the Palestinians.

PALESTINIAN STATEHOOD, WITH CONDITIONS

"The territory in Palestinian hands must be demilitarised -- in other words, without an army, without control of airspace, and with effective security safeguards...

A fundamental condition for ending the conflict is the Palestinians recognizing -- verbally, honestly, bindingly ... -- that Israel is the nation state of the Jewish people.

If we receive this undertaking, for demilitarisation and the security arrangements required by Israel, and if the Palestinians recognise Israel as the nation state of the Jewish people, we will be prepared for a true peace agreement, to reach a solution of a demilitarised Palestinian state alongside the Jewish state.

WEST BANK SETTLEMENTS

We have no intention of building new settlements or of expropriating land for new settlements. But there is a need to allow settlers to lead normal lives, to allow mothers and fathers to raise their children like all families around the world.

PALESTINIAN REFUGEES

The Palestinian refugee problem must be resolved outside the borders of the state of Israel. On this, there is a broad international consensus.

I believe that with goodwill, and international investment, this humanitarian problem can be solved once and for all.

TERRITORIAL HANDOVERS BY ISRAEL

Many a worthy person has told us that withdrawal is the key to peace between us and the Palestinians ... But the fact is that every withdrawal has been accompanied by rockets and suicide attacks.

That claim purporting that withdrawal will bring peace with the Palestinians, or at least bring it closer, has so far not been borne out in practice.

JERUSALEM

Israel needs defensible borders and Israel's capital, Jerusalem, will remain united.

ABBAS VS. HAMAS

They must decide between the way of peace and the way of Hamas. The Palestinian Authority must impose law and order ... and overcome Hamas. Israel will not negotiate with terrorists trying to destroy it.

ARAB REGIONAL ENGAGEMENT

I appeal, from here this evening, to the leaders of the Arab states and say: Let's meet. Let's talk peace. Let's make peace. I am willing to meet with you any time, any place -- in Damascus, in Riyadh, in Beirut."
They have already rejected a demilitarized "Palestine".

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 01:08:48 AM »
Yimach schmo vezichro to this kapo pig. He should be called Benjamin Lewinsky. He got down on his knees and performed fellatio on the sand negro in the Oval Office.

The only difference is that at least Lewinsky got something in return for servicing the president. The kapo catamite who rules Israel will only get more dead Jews.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 01:51:19 AM »

Very well stated.

The fact that Israeli ultra leftist President Shimon Peres praised Binyamin Netanyahu's speech,   calling the speech "  brave and real",    is more than enough for me to conclude that this speech puts Israel on a disastrous course.        There will also likely be major consequences for the United States because of the pressure that Barack Hussein Obama and his evil adminstration put on Netanyahu/ Israel.      One thing for certain is both countries need true right wing leadership that won't buckle under pressure.       The current "  leadership"  in both countries is nothing short of horrific.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 02:04:53 AM »
This is an unmitigated disaster!  Chiam was right about everything!  The pretend right wing that is actually leftist is far more dangerous to Israel than the actual left.  Recognizing "palestinians" of any kind is absolutely ridiculous!  Giving these muslim nazi monsters territory for a state but no military will ensure the next step is to give them a military!  These quaranimals will always seek to destroy Jews and Israel, the only way to deal with them is to expel them en masse from Israel and force them all into Jordan and Egypt.

I wonder what God's next move will be?  How will he punish the nations for this heretical treason?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 08:44:18 AM »
I'm actually pleasantly surprised by Netanyahu's speech. Of course, talk is cheap and it's only the facts on the ground that ultimately matter, but there are some notable positives to Netanyahu's speech.

Firstly, Netanyahu did well to emphasize that Israel is a Jewish nation and that the Arabs must accept and recognize this fact.

Netanyahu clearly came out against dividing Jerusalem. This is in contrast to previous Israeli administrations which seemed open to dividing the city.

Netanyahu clearly states the Arab 'refugee' issue will have to be settled outside of Israel's borders. This means no 'right of return' for the mythical Paleostinkians.

Another positive is the insistence that any Paleostinkian state be demilitarized and that Israel would control it's airspace.

Although Netanyahu has caved to the black moozie's demand against building new 'settlements', he has so far refused to curtail natural expansion of existing ones. Obviously, agreeing to the dismantling of 'outposts' and 'unauthorized' Jewish communities is a travesty and a huge negative, but certainly isn't surprising to JTF'ers. Now more than ever, every effort must be made to continue Jewish settlement of Judea and Samaria. 

From a Kahanist standpoint anything less than booting the Arab invader from within Israel is unacceptable. The truth be told, there isn't a damned thing to talk about or negotiate with the Arab enemy. But another truth is that Israel doesn't exist in a vacuum, the Kahanists aren't in charge, and there are diplomatic games to play.

Netanyahu's opening gambit certainly isn't what the 'real right' would like to see, but it is not without some merit. Alas, history has proven that Netanyahu is unlikely to resist further pressures and his positions might change for the worse. But for the moment, they aren't all that horrible. With a little luck, the Arab enemy will consider Netanyahu's position a 'non-starter' and refuse to come to the negotiating table.

Remember, this is a fight to the finish. Alot of the diplo-babble is irrelevant. Ultimately it is the facts on the ground that are important. I remember a debate the Rav had with an Arab named Mehdi. The Rav reminded Mehdi that Israel has slapped the camel urine out of his Arab buddies numerous times. Mehdi said that it's only Round One in a long fight. To which the Rav responded that Israel will continue to beat their brains in for 50 rounds, or for as long as necessary.

May Israel stay strong.

Am Yisrael Chai.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 11:36:00 AM »
Oh, very nice! Now it seems he is bowing down before quarnimals because he lacks a strong feedback from Obama. As if Israel needed Obama's permission for it's internal politics! I am bitterly disappointed!  :'(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 11:42:40 AM »
I dont think it was as bad as some here are saying. I do agree that the terms which he laid out will not be accepted by the Arab scum. I read this morning on A7 that Egypt is already ratcheting up the outcry against Bibi and Israel. I am proud that Bibi stood up and called for recognition of the Jewish state as the "JEWISH" state. I don't know why these beasts get their panties in an uproar because there are, how many?, 22 arab islamic states!!! How about the Jews object to the 'Islamic republic of Iran' and the 'Islamic nation of Saudi Arabia'. These are nations run by beastly Muslims who act like brutes. How can a nation be allowed to exist when it makes Islam it's reason for existence. Deep inside I yearn to see the absolute destruction of all Islamic states, as we smash the idols of the idolator Ishmael. We must destroy the dome on the temple mount to send these pigs a message.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 11:47:46 AM »
I dont think it was as bad as some here are saying. I do agree that the terms which he laid out will not be accepted by the Arab scum. I read this morning on A7 that Egypt is already ratcheting up the outcry against Bibi and Israel. I am proud that Bibi stood up and called for recognition of the Jewish state as the "JEWISH" state. I don't know why these beasts get their panties in an uproar because there are, how many?, 22 arab islamic states!!! How about the Jews object to the 'Islamic republic of Iran' and the 'Islamic nation of Saudi Arabia'. These are nations run by beastly Muslims who act like brutes. How can a nation be allowed to exist when it makes Islam it's reason for existence. Deep inside I yearn to see the absolute destruction of all Islamic states, as we smash the idols of the idolator Ishmael. We must destroy the dome on the temple mount to send these pigs a message.

This, muman, is one of my biggest dreams. It is sheer unbearable for me to think about the existence of quranimal temples on the Temple Mount as it is prophanized again and again every single day and by every single "submitted" who cries out the name of "allah" and bows down towards the kaaba and "praying" for the destruction of Israel and the Jewish people. I still cannot believe that all Israeli governments left this place to the barbaric Waqf authority!  :'(

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 02:20:30 PM »

Took the words right out of my mouth! This will be the second SPOT ON! For this thread.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 03:32:14 PM »
The palestinians will agree to anything if it means they get more land. After the palestinians get their land, phase 2 of the destruction of Israel will be in the making. This is how the Arabs work. Arabs are notorious thieves and they rarely keep to any agreements previously made.