Author Topic: Thoughts on smoking as per the new Take Back America  (Read 5579 times)

Allen-T

Thoughts on smoking as per the new Take Back America
« on: April 04, 2007, 04:03:38 PM »
I thought I'd share my successful strategy for quitting smoking[as I define "quitting"]. I have smoked on and off my whole life. I quit for several years prior to 1998, but picked it up again in late 98 when I moved to Europe for 5 years. How I eventually gave up[so to speak] this habit was simple. I started smoking 1 cigar every weekend. Whenever I got the urge to smoke I just thought about that wonderful cigar that was coming on the weekend. It worked. Eventually I became comfortable with 1 cigar every other weekend and ultimately I got to where I am now, I enjoy approximately 4 cigars a year. Why, you may be asking yourself, do you even bother? BECAUSE IT'S DELICIOUS!! I love the things, and I must say that the infrequency that I indulge makes them that much more tastier!! I don't believe that these infrequent pleasures cause me any real health risks.  :o       

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Thoughts on smoking as per the new Take Back America
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 05:26:55 PM »
Cigars are awesome.  I like women who smoke.  It is attractive especially with moodiness and darkness of appearance.  Smoking kills, but what's wrong with being killed if it feels good? 
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 05:28:38 PM »
By the way, the more multicultural an area, and the more the white women have had contact with black men, the less likely they are to smoke.

I thought people might be interested in this piece of trivia.

I can explain in a separate thread later on why this is so.  But I will need to bring down deep insights from the realm of psychoanalysis to explain it. 
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 08:54:18 PM »
Smoking should be banned in this country.  Also, what does smoking have do to with all the important issues that Chaim should have to talk about.  He should talk about those orthadox jewish temple that was burned down.  That group does not reconize the state of Israel.  It's was great that it burned down.  Too bad the Rabbi and all of his surpporters didn't die in that fire.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 09:33:35 PM »
Cigars are awesome.  I like women who smoke.  It is attractive especially with moodiness and darkness of appearance.  Smoking kills, but what's wrong with being killed if it feels good? 
You are an idiot, and it is terrible that you are turned on by women who are destroying themselves.

Allen-T

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 11:15:07 PM »
I thought I'd share my successful strategy for quitting smoking[as I define "quitting"]. I have smoked on and off my whole life. I quit for several years prior to 1998, but picked it up again in late 98 when I moved to Europe for 5 years. How I eventually gave up[so to speak] this habit was simple. I started smoking 1 cigar every weekend. Whenever I got the urge to smoke I just thought about that wonderful cigar that was coming on the weekend. It worked. Eventually I became comfortable with 1 cigar every other weekend and ultimately I got to where I am now, I enjoy approximately 4 cigars a year. Why, you may be asking yourself, do you even bother? BECAUSE IT'S DELICIOUS!! I love the things, and I must say that the infrequency that I indulge makes them that much more tastier!! I don't believe that these infrequent pleasures cause me any real health risks.  :o       

Once I heard that each minute of smoking shortens your life by a minute, so an average cigarette shortens your life by 7 minutes.

I think that in the Bible there are places where the word "life" is translated from words that have more to do with quality than quantity, so in that sense, what's a few less of one in exchange for the other? Oh my that sounds horrible, but it's what came forth out of honesty! ???

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007, 02:28:42 AM »
If mankind was not meant to enjoy tobacco, then why did Ha'Shem create us with actual nicotein receptors in our brains?

If mankind was not meant to use opium poppies as medicine for relief of pain and anxiety, then why did Ha'Shem create us with actual opioid receptors in our brains?

If smoking a cigarette will shorten my life by "x" amount of minutes or hours, then someone will have to tell me exactly when my death is supposed to take place, so I may make up my mind as to whether or not I choose to wait until that moment, because using this faulty logic can only produce flawed conclusions such as these:

Those who perished in the 9/11 Trade Towers bombing, would have lived much longer lives, had they only not smoked any cigarettes.

If someone dies during their teen years, whether from disease or other causes, then we must assume that it happened to them because they were heavy smokers.

If your doctor diagnoses you with a terminal illness, for which there is no treatment or known cure, and gives you approximately six months to get your affairs in order, you can then count the number of cigarettes which you smoked during your life, and subtract all of the minutes from the six months to find out how long you really will live!  Or; if you never smoked at all, shouldn't you add on some time to what the doctor predicts?

Health experts always show statistical charts and graphs, which appear to correlate cancer incidence with the approximate years cigarettes became popular.  However, they always neglect to mention that the very same years cigarettes achieved popularity, were also the very same years that the internal combustion automobile engine became popular and began pouring tons and tons of pollutants into our air; the same oversight is applied to the years of industrial air and water pollution.

The most neglected and censored factor which plays a tremendous role in the cancer rates, is the permanent effects worldwide to our air, water, and food, which resulted from numerous atmospheric nuclear bomb tests held throughout the 50's and 60's by the U.S., France, U.S.S.R, and China.  Scientists who specialize in the effects of radioactive poisoning know that the epidemics of breast cancer, thyroid cancer, and prostate cancer, are primarily the result of our previous nuclear bomb tests.  Funny...meanwhile idiots in the media keep printing articles telling us to stop eating fat because it is the factor for breast and prostate cancer!  Maybe so, but if it is it's only because poisons are stored in body fat!  Meanwhile the Chernobyl reactor continues to spew poisonous radioactivity worldwide and will continue unabated for untold thousands and thousands of years.  It's an out-of-control nuclear fission meltdown which CAN NOT be stopped.

And, in closing, DON"T FORGET:

9 out of 10 Doctors Recommend Smoking KENT Cigarettes with the "Micronite" Filter! (years later identified as asbestos fibres)

Ronald Reagan always sends cartons of CHESTERFIELD Cigarettes at Christmas time to all of his friends and family, because the taste is mild!

WINSTON tastes GOOD!  Like a cigarette should!

Come to MARLBORO Country!

Nadiv's are manufactured with camel dung mixed with bad quality Arab tobacco!

p.s.--if smoking's so bad for you, then why are Keith Richards and Willie Nelson living so long and having so much fun?

Huh?   Huh?   Got you on that one!   :o   ???   ::)   ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

Din Rodef

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2007, 02:30:50 AM »
By the way, the more multicultural an area, and the more the white women have had contact with black men, the less likely they are to smoke.

There is also a direct relationship between a white woman's contact with black men and her ability to eat a strict diet made up of McDonald's and KFC while popping out little fro headed mulattos

ah..my attempt at a Fruit style joke..but.I'm not as good at it as he is

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2007, 06:17:25 AM »
If mankind was not meant to enjoy tobacco, then why did Ha'Shem create us with actual nicotein receptors in our brains?

If mankind was not meant to use opium poppies as medicine for relief of pain and anxiety, then why did Ha'Shem create us with actual opioid receptors in our brains?

If smoking a cigarette will shorten my life by "x" amount of minutes or hours, then someone will have to tell me exactly when my death is supposed to take place, so I may make up my mind as to whether or not I choose to wait until that moment, because using this faulty logic can only produce flawed conclusions such as these:

Those who perished in the 9/11 Trade Towers bombing, would have lived much longer lives, had they only not smoked any cigarettes.

If someone dies during their teen years, whether from disease or other causes, then we must assume that it happened to them because they were heavy smokers.

If your doctor diagnoses you with a terminal illness, for which there is no treatment or known cure, and gives you approximately six months to get your affairs in order, you can then count the number of cigarettes which you smoked during your life, and subtract all of the minutes from the six months to find out how long you really will live!  Or; if you never smoked at all, shouldn't you add on some time to what the doctor predicts?

Health experts always show statistical charts and graphs, which appear to correlate cancer incidence with the approximate years cigarettes became popular.  However, they always neglect to mention that the very same years cigarettes achieved popularity, were also the very same years that the internal combustion automobile engine became popular and began pouring tons and tons of pollutants into our air; the same oversight is applied to the years of industrial air and water pollution.

The most neglected and censored factor which plays a tremendous role in the cancer rates, is the permanent effects worldwide to our air, water, and food, which resulted from numerous atmospheric nuclear bomb tests held throughout the 50's and 60's by the U.S., France, U.S.S.R, and China.  Scientists who specialize in the effects of radioactive poisoning know that the epidemics of breast cancer, thyroid cancer, and prostate cancer, are primarily the result of our previous nuclear bomb tests.  Funny...meanwhile idiots in the media keep printing articles telling us to stop eating fat because it is the factor for breast and prostate cancer!  Maybe so, but if it is it's only because poisons are stored in body fat!  Meanwhile the Chernobyl reactor continues to spew poisonous radioactivity worldwide and will continue unabated for untold thousands and thousands of years.  It's an out-of-control nuclear fission meltdown which CAN NOT be stopped.

9 out of 10 Doctors Recommend Smoking KENT Cigarettes with the "Micronite" Filter! (years later identified as asbestos fibres)

Ronald Reagan always sends cartons of CHESTERFIELD Cigarettes at Christmas time to all of his friends and family, because the taste is mild!

p.s.--if smoking's so bad for you, then why are Keith Richards and Willie Nelson living so long and having so much fun?

You have my nomination for Minister of Health in the coming Kahanist Gov't in Israel! ;D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2007, 10:06:41 AM »
Allen-T makes a motion:
"...You have my nomination for Minister of Health in the coming Kahanist Gov't in Israel!..."

Thank you, Allen!  ;)

I not only humbly accept your allegation, but with true humility, accept the alligator also!  ???

As your Minister of Health, my first act, will be to re-classify tobacco as one of nature's "natural foods".

As you well know, my Ministry will be self-financing!

yes...no taxation necessary!  ;D

My modest office will be subsidized through the sale to foreign nations of the very food products which they truly want...tobacco, opium derivatives, and "Texas tea".  8)

Not only does the world hunger for "good and sustainable food", but once they sample our produce, they always come back for more!  :'( :'(

Scriabin

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2007, 10:09:02 AM »

Keep enjoying your tobacco.

I bet you can't even make it up a flight of stairs!  ;D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2007, 05:43:25 PM »
You know, smoking is bad. But why ban it? We have alot more better things to worry about. Like moslems killing us.  I'm sorry. I think it should be alowed in buildings. All modern buildings have some type of filter system anyway so let them smoke. Second hand smoke is a joke. I admit I smoke and it should be taxed. But to banm it in buildings and all this other silly stuff is going to far.
Cosmo,

I don't want to be forced to inhale others peoples' poison just because I work in a certain place or have to take care of business in a certain place. SHS is for real--very much. Why do I get a headache after being around it for fifteen minutes?

ftfl

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2007, 06:17:20 PM »
Why do I start coughing when anyone smokes near me?

Din Rodef

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2007, 06:47:25 PM »
You know, smoking is bad. But why ban it? We have alot more better things to worry about.

I agree with Cosmo.

A buddy of mine was at a small local bar. There was a fat guy sitting at the bar drinking beer who lit up a cigarette and started smoking.

Next to him, was a young guy that didn't appreciate the smoke wandering in his general direction. So the young guy reached over...grabbed the cigarette out of the fat guy's hand...and put it out in his beer.

The point of my story is that Americans know how to handle their own problems without government interference. Nowadays, Americans are scared to act because they are afraid of being sued. But that is the direct result of big government intervention. If government would just allow the people to police themselves....this smoking problem in public buildings would go away fast.

I don't have an opinion on smoking in Israel...that is totally up to the Jews and the Kahanists to decide.

But in America, we don't trust government interference in any form. We don't want Uncle Sam babysitting us.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2007, 09:11:14 PM »
Re:  "...I don't want to be forced to inhale others peoples' poison just because I work in a certain place or have to take care of business in a certain place..."

I agree with you 100%.

I will contact the Kahanist Minister of Health.

He's a very fair person, which is why he is banning the use of buses, taxis, motorcycles, and automobiles.

People shouldn't be forced to inhale the poisonous exhausts and toxic fumes produced by others.

The Minister of Health sees this as a "killing two birds with one stone"; because those most sensitive to tobacco smoke will be unable to travel to clubs and offices where smoke offends them.

The smokers also will be unable to travel anywhere.

It's clearly a win-win situation!

Din Rodef

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2007, 10:32:05 PM »
massuhD

Where do you come up with these posts?...Your previous post on the first page of this thread is the work of mad genius ;D

Allen-T

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2007, 11:10:25 PM »
massuhD

Where do you come up with these posts?...Your previous post on the first page of this thread is the work of mad genius ;D

That's why I nominated him!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2007, 12:54:22 PM »
chaimfan, you better not have called me an idiot.  if you are, you are the idiot.