Author Topic: Michael Jackson gets heart attack  (Read 7352 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Michael Jackson gets heart attack
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2009, 07:54:02 PM »
He sure chose a good day to die on... Today is the 15th Yartzeit of Rebbe Mendel Schnerson, the Lubavitcher rebbe...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2009, 08:07:46 PM »
Good riddance to that pedophile!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2009, 08:16:19 PM »
May the rest of the muslims meet the same fate as Michael Jackson.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2009, 09:01:21 PM »
A Customer at work told me. B"H May he rot in hell
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2009, 09:29:40 PM »
Madonna, the sperm dumpster, said "I can't stop crying over the sad news."

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2009, 09:44:48 PM »
How sad, this died.
Whatever it is.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2009, 09:54:08 PM »
Michael Jackson (ys"vz) should have died of rectal cancer, instead of Farrah Fawcett.

Maybe G-d will now give the other homo Michael (Michael Faggot) rectal cancer.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2009, 09:57:06 PM »
 :dance:
Yuppppp  :P

:dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2009, 09:58:56 PM »
Michael Jackson (ys"vz) should have died of rectal cancer, instead of Farrah Fawcett.

Amen, brother.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2009, 10:10:28 PM »
Who gets the kids? Maybe now we can finally get a DNA test that proves those are not his darn kids. Ugghhhh this story is taking up too much news time. Shows how stupid the people of this world have become.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2009, 10:23:54 PM »
How sad, this died.
Whatever it is.

You are funny.                   :laugh:

Shalom - Dox

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2009, 10:40:27 PM »

Maybe G-d will now give the other homo Michael (Michael Faggot) rectal cancer.

Only Hashem decides when and how an individual should be taken... I do not second guess his judgement.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2009, 10:55:13 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2009, 12:20:27 AM »
I couldn't be happier WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO PARTY TIME
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2009, 01:09:01 AM »
Michael Jackson's face was paralyzed from so many plastic surgeries.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2009, 01:42:35 AM »
As a child in 6th grade when "Thriller" came out, I was just as enamored with his talent as everyone else at the time.  But just look at what a vicious antisemite he became after he transformed into this hideous plastic surgery disaster creature he was when he died:

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/06/15/arts/in-new-lyrics-jackson-uses-slurs.html

In New Lyrics, Jackson Uses Slurs
By BERNARD WEINRAUB
Published: Thursday, June 15, 1995

One of the most anticipated and heavily promoted albums in years, Michael Jackson's "HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I," includes a song with lyrics that can be interpreted as pointedly critical of Jews.

Although Mr. Jackson has over the last decade built a reputation as a performer whose music consistently focuses on childhood, fantasy, love and brotherhood, his new double album, which is to be released by Sony Music on Tuesday, is profane, obscure, angry and filled with rage.

Because most of the lyrics on the album have been kept secret, few here appeared to be aware of its contents beyond the single "Scream," which has been released along with a music video. In the song "They Don't Care About Us," however, Mr. Jackson sings, "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me." The song also says: "Skinhead, deadhead, everybody gone dead/ Hit me, kick me, you can never get me." And at one point, Mr. Jackson sings, "I'm tired of being the victim of shame." The song's refrain is, "They don't care about us."

-----------

This is unacceptable and really exposes him for the same black nazi type as Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.  Typical of most blacks who owe their success to Jews, they always bite the hand that feeds them.

And talk about apes!  A picture is worth a thousand words here:

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2009, 03:14:04 AM »
I dont like to make fun of dead people, MJ did contributed in his field, plus he has done charity too. No good deed can go waste. About child abuser thing and all, who are we to judge...

I hope the livelihood of people related to MJ's future projects are not affected with his death.. thats all i would like to say
As a child in 6th grade when "Thriller" came out, I was just as enamored with his talent as everyone else at the time.  But just look at what a vicious antisemite he became after he transformed into this hideous plastic surgery disas
ter creature he was when he died:

By BERNARD WEINRAUB

One of the most anticipated and heavily promoted albums in years, Michael Jackson's "HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I," includes a song with lyrics that can be interpreted as pointedly critical of Jews.

Although Mr. Jackson has over the last decade built a reputation as a performer whose music consistently focuses on childhood, fantasy, love and brotherhood, his new double album, which is to be released by Sony Music on Tuesday, is profane, obscure, angry and filled with rage.

Because most of the lyrics on the album have been kept secret, few here appeared to be aware of its contents beyond the single "Scream," which has been released along with a music video. In the song "They Don't Care About Us," however, Mr. Jackson sings, "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me." The song also says: "Skinhead, deadhead, everybody gone dead/ Hit me, kick me, you can never get me." And at one point, Mr. Jackson sings, "I'm tired of being the victim of shame." The song's refrain is, "They don't care about us."

-----------

This is unacceptable and really exposes him for the same black nazi type as Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.  Typical of most blacks who owe their success to Jews, they always bite the hand that feeds them.

i have heard that lyrics, but i did not feel it is offending, Jew me probably meant that they are being persecuted. As most of the times Jews are related with the holocaust. well thats how i take it. I'm not defending Jacko.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2009, 03:32:03 AM »
I dont like to make fun of dead people, MJ did contributed in his field, plus he has done charity too. No good deed can go waste. About child abuser thing and all, who are we to judge...

I hope the livelihood of people related to MJ's future projects are not affected with his death.. thats all i would like to say
As a child in 6th grade when "Thriller" came out, I was just as enamored with his talent as everyone else at the time.  But just look at what a vicious antisemite he became after he transformed into this hideous plastic surgery disas
ter creature he was when he died:

By BERNARD WEINRAUB

-----------

i have heard that lyrics, but i did not feel it is offending, Jew me probably meant that they are being persecuted. As most of the times Jews are related with the holocaust. well thats how i take it. I'm not defending Jacko.

Funny, I have always understood it the same way!?
But if he was an antisemite it was due to his sexual oreintation. A child abuser will always seek Islam for being able to abuse children without having to feel bad about it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2009, 03:34:59 AM »
He was the true representative of a degenerated culture, specially his Gomorrah tendency was intolerable.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2009, 03:43:03 AM »
He was the true representative of a degenerated culture, specially his Gomorrah tendency was intolerable.

Yes I would go a step further and say "he was the best visual example of degenerating societies as his look changed the way the society changed." He developed exactly the same way as our societies did!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2009, 03:44:36 AM »
How sad, this died.
Whatever it is.
The BBC commented that he was an eccentric genius, like Mozart or Beethoven.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 03:56:46 AM by carreg »

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2009, 03:50:02 AM »
First of all I have to say that he was a great singer! The King of Pop! I has done great and awesome music!
If he hadn't change his skin color he would live today. He destroyed his body. Then he converted to Islam. I think it was a few month ago. Now God punished him for that big mistake! I am sure God wanted to warn all of us with his dead. A great man died and all his followers should learn now that converting to Islam is not right! God wanted to teach us and he did and he also punished him for converting and his color change to white.

R.I.P.  :'(

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2009, 03:54:45 AM »
First of all I have to say that he was a great singer! The King of Pop! I has done great and awesome music!
If he hadn't change his skin color he would live today. He destroyed his body. Then he converted to Islam. I think it was a few month ago. Now G-d punished him for that big mistake! I am sure G-d wanted to warn all of us with his dead. A great man died and all his followers should learn now that converting to Islam is not right! G-d wanted to teach us and he did and he also punished him for converting and his color change to white.

R.I.P.  :'(

He should have taken a good therapist instead of plastic surgery! What he did was auto-destructive and I am sure he suffered from a personlity disorder. But he tried to solve all his problem by doubtful conversion to Islam and by changing his look. He once was a good musician who turned into an ugly "Chucky".

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2009, 03:56:22 AM »
How sad, this died.
Whatever it is.

They think he's the equivalent of those two? Wow look how stupid society has become.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2009, 03:59:57 AM »
How sad, this died.
Whatever it is.

They think he's the equivalent of those two? Wow look how stupid society has become.
Exactly.