Author Topic: Michael Jackson gets heart attack  (Read 7354 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Michael Jackson gets heart attack
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2009, 04:03:19 AM »
He has destroyed himself

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2009, 04:11:30 AM »
He was reporting difficulty breathing and died of cardiac arrest.  I would highly suspect his decade-long addiction to opiates killed him.  He probably had a "rock doctor" who would prescribe anything to him and he OD'd just like Heath Ledger.  He was addicted to the powerful opiate Demerol.  He had just completed a stage rehearsal the night before but he was reported as being late and lethargic.

I don't mean to take away from his talent on stage and his singing ability, his career is going to be legendary and his talent is without dispute.  It's just his antisemitic lyrics were purposefully to appeal to his black audience and to attempt to gain sympathy by victimizing himself when he was under scrutiny from accusations of being a child molester.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2009, 04:14:05 AM »
How sad, this died.
Whatever it is.
The BBC commented that he was an eccentric genius, like Mozart or Beethoven.

Wow, old cultural goods for centuries compared to pop music!? This is ignorant and at least dumb to do!

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2009, 04:15:01 AM »
How sad, this died.
Whatever it is.

They think he's the equivalent of those two? Wow look how stupid society has become.
obviously, MJ had billions of fans worldwide, unmatched to even Mozart or Beethoven. There wont  be any person having such huge fan following around the world, on this planet for some time to come.

It is all very easy to say G-d punished him with death and all, But cant we also say he was gifted by G-d with talent?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2009, 04:16:37 AM »
I do feel sad not so much that he's dead but that he had a really messed up life. It's his own fault for hurting those kids though and I do think he will have to answer for those crimes now.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2009, 04:28:05 AM »
I do feel sad not so much that he's dead but that he had a really messed up life. It's his own fault for hurting those kids though and I do think he will have to answer for those crimes now.

Do you really think he was a child molester? I don't think so. I think God punished him because of his dismemberment and that he converted to Islam.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2009, 06:09:22 AM »
obviously, MJ had billions of fans worldwide, unmatched to even Mozart or Beethoven. There wont  be any person having such huge fan following around the world, on this planet for some time to come.
The fact that he has more fans than Mozart or Beethoven is not contested. Negroes and primitive peoples generally have very high birth rates. One is not obliged to be optimistic about the quality of the Earth's inhabitants when all the signs imply progressive degeneration. The support given to this howling monkey pedophile is just one case in point.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 06:18:59 AM by carreg »

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2009, 06:59:47 AM »

Do you really think he was a child molester? I don't think so. I think G-d punished him because of his dismemberment and that he converted to Islam.

Yup, I'm fairly certain he was a child molester. You don't pay millions of dollars to silence alleged victims and avoid being prosecuted unless you have to.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the L.A. Coroner determines that he died of food poisoning from eating 10 year old nuts.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2009, 07:30:09 AM »
I'm 90 percent certain that he was a eunic. Hence his high pitched voice girlish looks and even plastic surgery to enhance him to be more manly. I would speculate that his mental disorder is a result of his father forcing MJ or convincing him to get his testicles removed. But who knows.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2009, 08:12:22 AM »
How sad, this died.
Whatever it is.
The BBC must be run by lunatics
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2009, 08:15:39 AM »
I'm 90 percent certain that he was a eunic. Hence his high pitched voice girlish looks and even plastic surgery to enhance him to be more manly. I would speculate that his mental disorder is a result of his father forcing MJ or convincing him to get his testicles removed. But who knows.
I don't think he was castrated in childhood, for he would then almost surely look much more rounded and feminine and be prone for overweight.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2009, 08:35:24 AM »
Michael Jackson (ys"vz) should have died of rectal cancer, instead of Farrah Fawcett.

Maybe G-d will now give the other homo Michael (Michael Faggot) rectal cancer.

I will not be surprised if it comes out that he died of some STD from all the boys he has been molesting. Of course they are going to try to keep it silent and the media might not cover it.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2009, 09:57:13 AM »
It is annoying to read throughout the web now that he was the greatest, the best, the most talented,... How the positive attributes are pushed up if someone dies!
But only until the next celebrity dies - then Mj will be what he is for me: simply a dead celebrity who had lots of success. And then another one will be the best,... etc. who dies.
You hear the same things over and over again when someone dies. Some radio stations flood your ears with MJ music today, I switched the radio off and will only switch in on next week, when the worst of all this pedo-worshipping has ended!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2009, 10:01:03 AM »
I just heard in Faux News Jacko's 'Rabbi' interviewed ?!

For the sake of music, I must state that as talent as he was, he was no Mozart.

Offline galileerat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2009, 10:30:06 AM »
"The souls of the reshoyim are the sheidim (demons) of this world" (Zohar).
Jackson may have been a real-life sheid!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2009, 11:21:54 AM »
I don't think Michael was a childmolester. I think his dad is the bad guy of the family who controlled a lot of his mind.

Maybe the nation of islam murdered him because he wasn't black enough.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2009, 11:25:10 AM »
I don't think Michael was a childmolester. I think his dad is the bad guy of the family who controlled a lot of his mind.

I agree! He wasn't a childmolester. His dad pushed him to that person he was now.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2009, 11:35:37 AM »
I am upset because it seems that his death was quick and fairly painless. I would of preferred him suffer from aggressive tumors.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2009, 12:10:20 PM »
Jackson dies, almost takes Internet with him

How many people does it take to break the Internet? On June 25, we found out it's just one -- if that one is Michael Jackson.

The biggest showbiz story of the year saw the troubled star take a good slice of the Internet with him, as the ripples caused by the news of his death swept around the globe.

"Between approximately 2:40 p.m. PDT and 3:15 p.m. PDT today, some Google News users experienced difficulty accessing search results for queries related to Michael Jackson," a Google spokesman told CNET, which also reported that Google News users complained that the service was inaccessible for a time. At its peak, Google Trends rated the Jackson story as "volcanic."

As sites fell, users raced to other sites: TechCrunch reported that TMZ, which broke the story, had several outages; users then switched to Perez Hilton's blog, which also struggled to deal with the requests it received.

CNN reported a fivefold rise in traffic and visitors in just over an hour, receiving 20 million page views in the hour the story broke.

Twitter crashed as users saw multiple "fail whales" -- the illustrations the site uses as error messages -- user FoieGrasie posting, "Irony: The protesters in Iran using twitter as com are unable to get online because of all the posts of 'Michael Jackson RIP.' Well done." The site's status blog said that Twitter had had to temporarily disable its search results, saved searches and trend topics.

Wikipedia saw a flurry of activity, with close to 500 edits made to Jackson's entry in less than 24 hours. CNET reported that by 3:15pm PDT, Wikipedia seemed to be "temporarily overloaded."

The LA Times, the first news organization to confirm Jackson's death, suffered outages. The site also reported that AOL's instant messenger service had been hit, quoting an AOL statement that said, "AIM was down for approximately 40 minutes this afternoon." The statement said, "Today was a seminal moment in Internet history. We've never seen anything like it in terms of scope or depth."

By Friday morning, news sites seemed to be coping with traffic but Jackson fan site mjfanclub.net was still performing sluggishly. Mashable.com reported that tributes to, and remarks upon, Michael Jackson's death were responsible for 30 percent of tweets.

As with any breaking piece of news on the Web, the reports of Jackson's death sparked something of a feeding frenzy -- and with that came rumor that dragged in other celebrities completely unconnected to the King of Pop's death.

One Wikipedia prankster wrote that Jackson had been "savagely murdered" by his brother Tito, who had strangled him "with a microphone cord."

Web site snopes.com, which shoots down rumors, gossip and urban legends -- and how they originated -- said the likely culprit was a Web site which allows users to input celebrity names -- and then inserts them into fake templated stories (a further variant has stars dying in a plane crash).

In a sense the feeding frenzy was understandable -- Jackson's death, coming only hours after that of 1970s icon Farah Fawcett, left many Web users, shocked by the news of Jackson's death, asking what would happen next. In this febrile climate any rumor runs the risk of being seized on, believed and treated with more credulity than usual.

The need of the professional media to be first with the news -- many did for a short time report the Goldblum rumor as fact -- adds further veracity. And, of course, the whole process is speeded up by the Web.

The Web can link disseminate news -- but like any form of communication it can also help us create what we expect to see next.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/06/26/michael.jackson.internet/index.html

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2009, 01:01:27 PM »
I was making sure that this was not some make believe story.  THE PEDO IS DEAD!  Make it 2 for 2.. Al Sharpton is a fat POS.. Let us all pray together that his arteries explodes from all the Burger King he eats
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2009, 01:14:43 PM »
It is sad because as a performer and a singer he was an excellent talent. It is too bad he wasn't strong enough a person to overcome his obvious internal evils.

At least this got the news networks to stop trying to get us to feel sorry for those Iranian muslim scum.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2009, 01:21:08 PM »
It is sad because as a performer and a singer he was an excellent talent. It is too bad he wasn't strong enough a person to overcome his obvious internal evils.

At least this got the news networks to stop trying to get us to feel sorry for those Iranian muslim scum.

This guy is much funnier:

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2009, 01:29:56 PM »
This hateful animal is burning in hell as we speak.
The garbage he produced only further degrade American culture. Although nothing really objectionable.
The only good thing I can say about him is that he wasn't a vile rapper otherwise he would be even deeper in hell right now.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2009, 06:39:53 PM »
I am upset because it seems that his death was quick and fairly painless. I would of preferred him suffer from aggressive tumors.
               Thanks DWI,
                                you always have the best commentary on delicate issues!

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2009, 11:32:12 PM »

I agree! He wasn't a childmolester. His dad pushed him to that person he was now.

Not I. I think he took his love for children too far. You can love something so much and become crazy over it. He said in the tv interview its ok to have little boys sleep in your bed!