Author Topic: Michael Jackson gets heart attack  (Read 7352 times)

Offline galileerat

• Junior JTFer
Re: Michael Jackson gets heart attack
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2009, 12:02:17 AM »
What are we to think of Jews like Uri Geller and Rabbi Shmuley Boteach who went out of their way to befriend Jackson? Did they influence him for the good? Or did they themselves become contaminated?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2009, 12:12:00 AM »
What are we to think of Jews like Uri Geller and Rabbi Shmuley Boteach who went out of their way to befriend Jackson? Did they influence him for the good? Or did they themselves become contaminated?

Rabbi Shmuley was trying to do a shalom in the home for Jackson. I think he made the shalom a bit to strong. Oh well  :::D

Shalom in the Home is a weekly one-hour prime-time program that helps families overcome their most difficult problems. Rabbi Shmuley Boteach provides insight into relationships, marriage and parenting. In each episode he works with one family for ten days to help them come to terms with their problems and find the skills they need to improve.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2009, 01:21:20 AM »
Since he is gone, some hadhitha type of books may appear with reference to him. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2009, 05:17:09 AM »

I think they probably tried to grab some spot light to themselves.

Anyway, it is yet to be seen what sort of funeral they are going to arrange him. My bet is on a "trans-religion" sermon (Imam, J* witness minister, may be a "rabbi", who knows), with a choir of singing children.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2009, 11:14:31 AM »
This was one screwed up guy.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2009, 04:37:44 AM »
I am upset because it seems that his death was quick and fairly painless. I would of preferred him suffer from aggressive tumors.

He didn't die painless! He died full of medicine against the lots of pains he suffered from by destroying his body the way he did!

I have seen a report yesterday night, that his body guards were from "Nation of Islam" Schwarz-Nazis! They also showed blackies "praying" the muslim way for him.
He had much support by the black muslims. In the TV report they said that Farrakhan wanted PR for himself and supporting MJ he gained lots of sympathy....

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2009, 10:38:52 AM »
The following link explains part of what happened around 1993 when Jackson was accused of child molestation.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0625091jackson1.html

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2009, 10:40:50 AM »
The following link explains part of what happened around 1993 when Jackson was accused of child molestation.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0625091jackson1.html

It's an opportunity to get people to view our youtube videos with the michael jackson name on it so that there can be more recognition...wish we thought of it the other day...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein