Author Topic: I'm going to enlist in the airforce  (Read 4072 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I'm going to enlist in the airforce
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2009, 01:32:56 PM »
Well I did pretty well on the ASVAB sample tests, math was kind of my weak point but I managed to still get an average score. I'll take the final test this week, supposed to get with the recruiter tomorrow.

Hopefully I can land a job with INTEL or something.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2009, 01:37:15 PM »
Well I did pretty well on the ASVAB sample tests, math was kind of my weak point but I managed to still get an average score. I'll take the final test this week, supposed to get with the recruiter tomorrow.

Hopefully I can land a job with INTEL or something.

Great, be VERY instant on this.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2009, 02:20:56 PM »
If you're going to serve, why not serve in Israel?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2009, 03:29:18 PM »
I agree that he should strongly consider aliyah but at this point, the Israeli military is more leftist, PC, and self-hating than the American armed forces even under Obama.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2009, 03:30:57 PM »
At least in the USAF, White Israelite won't have to throw fellow Jews out of their homes. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2009, 03:34:39 PM »
Excellent point, Lisa.

The caveat to that is that if worst comes to worst, I don't see Obama being above bombing Israel a la Clinton and Serbia. I don't see that as an immediate threat, but it could happen someday, particularly if Israel's Bolshevik leaders un-Bolshevik a bit. This is why I wouldn't suggest that any good person enlist with either military, if I'd have my druthers.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2009, 03:37:37 PM »
Excellent point, Lisa.

The caveat to that is that if worst comes to worst, I don't see Obama being above bombing Israel a la Clinton and Serbia. I don't see that as an immediate threat, but it could happen someday, particularly if Israel's Bolshevik leaders un-Bolshevik a bit. This is why I wouldn't suggest that any good person enlist with either military, if I'd have my druthers.

But if nodody goes to the military, who will defend the country?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2009, 03:40:35 PM »
Nobody is defending the country as it is. Our leaders allow our country to be pushed around by all sorts of two-bit foes as it is (Somali pirates, Mexican drugrunners, Iraqi "insurgents", etc.)

Throwing more young bodies into the wood chipper won't make us any safer.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2009, 03:48:26 PM »
Nobody is defending the country as it is. Our leaders allow our country to be pushed around by all sorts of two-bit foes as it is (Somali pirates, Mexican drugrunners, Iraqi "insurgents", etc.)

Throwing more young bodies into the wood chipper won't make us any safer.

May be it is correct regarding the United States, but Israel is a different story. If it has no army, it will be torn into pieces immediately. On the contrary, the best Israeli youth enlists in the IDF combat units. Today about half the IDF Junior Officer staff are national religious guys (and this fact really irritates the leftist elite).

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2009, 04:21:27 PM »
Yeah, and 99% of those so-called "religious" soldiers will ethnically cleanse fellow Jews from their homes because they have no choice but to "follow orders" to a "democratic government".

We saw it in 2005, where only something like 60 out of 80,000 soldiers and police assigned to liquidate Gush Katif conscientiously objected.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2009, 04:21:58 PM »
I'm a bit paranoid about the medical bit that something will be found that disqualifies me from joining, I haven't had a doctor checkup in a long time.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2009, 04:23:11 PM »
Yeah, and 99% of those so-called "religious" soldiers will ethnically cleanse fellow Jews from their homes because they have no choice but to "follow orders" to a "democratic government".

We saw it in 2005, where only something like 60 out of 80,000 soldiers and police assigned to liquidate Gush Katif conscientiously objected.

Yep and many of those soldiers were disciplined for not taking part.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2009, 05:00:14 PM »

99%? Where do you have this figure from? Religious soldiers DID NOT participate in the evictions. There was an a spirit of total rejection of this crazy plan among them. The fact that not many of them OFFICIALLY refused to do so because there was no need in it. Military command avoided to send religious soldiers to do that because they knew such an order would never be fulfilled.

I served in IAF durring the withdrawal. My commander was a leftist, though he was not totally evil. I had good relations with him. I just said to him that if he sends me to do that dirty job, I'll refuse. And he did not send me. And even if he had given me such an order, I knew well maximum they can do to me is to put me under arrest for 28 days (a free vacation at the army expense:))

Peolpe in IDF are not robots. Along with formal relations, there are informal ones.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2009, 05:23:53 PM »
Dan Ben Noah, you brought up an excellent point. It is true that our Military is obligated to defend us from enemies and since obama is illegal, I think if push comes to shove our generals will not obey obama's commands with all the DIRT on him.

Shalom - Dox

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2009, 05:54:57 PM »
At least in the USAF, White Israelite won't have to throw fellow Jews out of their homes. 

Neither does the Israeli Air Force.   They have nothing to do with expulsions.   For that the border police and some IDF soldiers were used.   The IAF does nothing but kick arab behind.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2009, 05:56:28 PM »

Your figures are way off.  It is not true that 99% of dati soldiers would follow expulsion orders.   Where did you get it from?   

Do you know how many of the soldiers in gush katif were actually religious ?   And where did you get those numbers 60 and 80,000 from?   Did you make that up too?

Either way, what does it have to do with someone's decision to join the IDF, IAF or not.   They can choose to be one who will be ready and willing to disobey immoral antiJewish orders.   That makes the numbers, whether they are 80,000, 6,000, 99% 45% or 60% or anything else completely irrelevant.   Because this individual will fall in the other category.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2009, 06:28:18 PM »

Your figures are way off.  It is not true that 99% of dati soldiers would follow expulsion orders.   Where did you get it from?   

Do you know how many of the soldiers in gush katif were actually religious ?   And where did you get those numbers 60 and 80,000 from?   Did you make that up too?

Either way, what does it have to do with someone's decision to join the IDF, IAF or not.   They can choose to be one who will be ready and willing to disobey immoral antiJewish orders.   That makes the numbers, whether they are 80,000, 6,000, 99% 45% or 60% or anything else completely irrelevant.   Because this individual will fall in the other category.

I think you have to be picked for the IAF, don't think you have a choice.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2009, 06:34:23 PM »
Good luck I would say don't serve under obama but that is your personal choice.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: I'm going to enlist in the air force
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2009, 06:42:52 PM »
Good luck I would say don't serve under obama but that is your personal choice.

I feel the same way as Abben does.
I am not comfortable with our inept President being Commander-in-Chief.
But, it is your choice and/or decision, and you will do what is right for you.

Good luck with your decision and take care of yourself.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2009, 07:11:58 PM »

I dont agree.  Hussein issued orders that if Israel attacks Iran, they will face American fighter jets.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2009, 07:12:54 PM »
The ASVAB is not hard, and they will try to get you into the job they need filled based on this score.  If you are enlisting, I would advise you to study up on what jobs the Air Force has to offer so you can push for the one you want before you sign up.  If you have at least a Bachelor's Degree, you can become an officer if you are interested.  I'm enlisted in the Navy and I work with a lot of Air Force people so if I can be of any assistance let me know.

What are your thoughts on coast guard, that is another option as well.

The Coast Guard is a better idea
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2009, 08:13:46 PM »
By any chance, could you join the IDF instead?

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2009, 08:26:32 PM »
Excellent point, Lisa.

Obama will never attack Israel - he is gutless wonder. I don't see US attacking Israel anytime soon. They need to first turn US into a 3rd World sewer. US, I am afraid, will attack Israel in the future. The salvation - Israel should adopt a more independent diplomatic policy and military R&D program to qualitatively surpass all countries in terms of military hardware and military stratagem. I think Israel is fully capable of creating robotic army and next generation means of air defense thus negating its humane resource disadvantage.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2009, 12:11:21 AM »
Excellent point, Lisa.

Obama will never attack Israel - he is gutless wonder. I don't see US attacking Israel anytime soon. They need to first turn US into a 3rd World sewer. US, I am afraid, will attack Israel in the future. The salvation - Israel should adopt a more independent diplomatic policy and military R&D program to qualitatively surpass all countries in terms of military hardware and military stratagem. I think Israel is fully capable of creating robotic army and next generation means of air defense thus negating its humane resource disadvantage.

On a different topic, Obama did just give the go-ahead for a renewed battle in Afghanistan. So little news has been released about the situation over there. I have heard rumors about two-ten dead Americans and a couple of new American captives of the Afghanistani terrorists. I wonder why the media has not played up this news?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/07/world/asia/07afghan.html?hp

7 G.I.’s Killed in Deadliest Day in Almost a Year in Afghanistan

So Obama is capable of giving orders, it is just not evident that the orders make sense or are fully thought out.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2009, 08:42:26 AM »
I've decided that i'm going to enlist in the air force. My life is pretty bad right now, lost someone I loved, i'm losing my job, and my financial situation is really bad. I know some of you may not agree with my decision, but since being part of the military is a family tradition, I am going to talk to a recruiter on Thursday and see what my options are. I haven't really been around much as i've been working out and getting in shape. If anyone is afraid that I am turning my back on the movement or Israel, don't worry, I still support Israel and I will always remember I am Jewish before anything. I will never make a decision that questions my loyalty to Israel.

Shalom.

Tough decision, but good luck!
Hope they have internet access.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774