Author Topic: McNair Shot Dead by his 20 year old girl friend.  (Read 8289 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
McNair Shot Dead by his 20 year old girl friend.
« on: July 08, 2009, 07:40:10 PM »
36 year old sleeping with a 20 year old girlfriend named Sahel Kazemi.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-mcnairkilled&prov=ap&type=lgns
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: McNair Shot Dead by his 20 year old girl friend.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 12:18:56 AM »
You know, McNair still didn't deserve this. He was a schvartze and probably an evil one, but this was a cowardly, monstrous act that this devil-whore (who probably was using him for his money) did. Just because he used poor judgment with women doesn't mean he deserved to die like an animal.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 12:25:57 AM »
Wasn't Mcnair cheating on his wife when he slept with this woman? He didn't deserve to be killed but..It's partly his fault.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 12:38:53 AM by Serbian Canadian »

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 12:31:42 AM »
You know, McNair still didn't deserve this. He was a schvartze and probably an evil one, but this was a cowardly, monstrous act that this devil-whore (who probably was using him for his money) did. Just because he used poor judgment with women doesn't mean he deserved to die like an animal.

It never ends.
You always choose the most respectful words to refer to women; example as quoted above from you "devil-whore".

Of course, the simple fact that this man was married with children and was cheating on his wife with this woman, doesn't garner him any blame for his situation.

You are a real class act.

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 12:34:33 AM »
Was tragic all the way around but it seems he basically used her as nothing but a toy.  Sadly, at such a young age she would not or could not see it as such.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 01:02:45 AM »
Was she a Muslim?  Obviously not a religious one. 

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 02:19:14 AM »

It never ends.
You always choose the most respectful words to refer to women; example as quoted above from you "devil-whore".

Of course, the simple fact that this man was married with children and was cheating on his wife with this woman, doesn't garner him any blame for his situation.

Kazemi was knowingly his mistress as he cheated on his wife and she suspected he was cheating on both of them with yet another woman.  She shot him once in the head, twice in the chest, and another time in the head as he was sleeping, and then shot herself.

I'd say "devil-whore" is a perfectly appropriate and succinct term for describing this devil-whore. 

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 02:23:09 AM »

It never ends.

Kazemi was knowingly his mistress as he cheated on his wife and she suspected he was cheating on both of them with yet another woman.  She shot him once in the head, twice in the chest, and another time in the head as he was sleeping, and then shot herself.

I'd say "devil-whore" is a perfectly appropriate and succinct term for describing this devil-whore. 

And, as I have stated on too many occassions, I would not expect any different term to be used by Serb when referring to a woman.

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 02:26:16 AM »
McNair was the "married" whore-dog here using women for his pleasure, no more.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 02:31:12 AM »
McNair was the "married" whore-dog here using women for his pleasure, no more.

gentile,
You are a 100% correct but, there are certain members here that are always willing to look past the man's poor actions and/or behavior in favor of bashing women.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 02:32:18 AM »
Well, either way, no great loss to humanity in this instance.  Moving right along...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 02:33:14 AM »
It never ends.

Nice, nice of you to defend a murderer. Next thing you will be posting in defense of Tali Fahima.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2009, 02:34:29 AM »
gentile,
You are a 100% correct but, there are certain members here that are always willing to look past the man's poor actions and/or behavior in favor of bashing women.
The above poster is clearly a feminazi troll--and judging by her constant defense of openly perverse women such as Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox, I have to wonder about her orientation too.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2009, 02:36:14 AM »
I am not defending anyone.
I am simply stating the obvious.

You may not like it but, it is what it is.
And, it is my opinion.
I, the same as you, am entitled to my opinion.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2009, 02:38:40 AM »
Save it for the NOW forum. I don't have to listen to your pro-Muslim nonsense.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 02:40:08 AM »
gentile,
The above poster is clearly a feminazi troll--and judging by her constant defense of openly perverse women such as Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox, I have to wonder about her orientation too.

Another classic.
I am not a troll.
And, I have never defended Jolie, Fox, or any other woman.
But, I have been critical of your constant perverse bashing of women.
I'm sorry that you don't like it.
The feeling is mutual, I don't like half of the posts that you make but, I live with them.
I suggest that you do the same.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2009, 02:43:15 AM »
Save it for the NOW forum. I don't have to listen to your pro-Muslim nonsense.

Another classic.
Now you have sunk to a new low.
Pro-Muslim has never been any part of any of my posts.
If you opened your mind and did some homework; you would know that I have two family members who were the victims of a MUSLIM SUICIDE BOMBER in a Tel Aviv cafe.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2009, 02:44:44 AM »
You are defending a Muslim female murderer. I don't know what the hell else that makes you!

Next thing I know you are going to make some posts in defense of partial-birth infanticide, or alleging that Israeli soldiers are guilty of raping filthy Arab harpies like all your feminazi activist friends do.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 02:51:29 AM »
You are defending a Muslim female murderer. I don't know what the hell else that makes you!

Next thing I know you are going to make some posts in defense of partial-birth infanticide, or alleging that Israeli soldiers are guilty of raping filthy Arab harpies like all your feminazi activist friends do.

You have officially confirmed my opinion of you.
You are a sick miserable man that probably has little to no respect of women.
Thank you for clarifying that for me.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2009, 02:54:22 AM »

By the way, have a goodnight and grow up.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 02:56:19 AM »
I believe you meant "for" women, but goodnight to you too. Everybody knows you're a troll now.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 03:02:36 AM »
I believe you meant "for" women, but goodnight to you too. Everybody knows you're a troll now.

So after over 1000 posts, I am now a troll.
It's interesting that no one on the forum has a problem with me or me with them.
I simply don't care for you or your attitude.
And, that seems to bother you, so be it.
I have tried on numerous occasions to reach out to you in a positive manner.
It's not my fault that you do not wish to consider anything other than your opinion.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 03:17:29 AM »
It never ends.

Nice, nice of you to defend a murderer. Next thing you will be posting in defense of Tali Fahima.
The filthy sex obsessed niggerra got what he had coming to him. The filthy black animals are great at playing around with white woman until they find something more interesting and move on. I have to give the lady credit for not going along with this and  blowing his brains out.   I can't however because she was not smart enough to kill only him and not herself  also. She should have gut shot him or even aimed a bit lower before she shot him in the head.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2009, 03:20:24 AM »

So after over 1000 posts, I am now a troll.
It's interesting that no one on the forum has a problem with me or me with them.
I simply don't care for you or your attitude.
And, that seems to bother you, so be it.
I have tried on numerous occasions to reach out to you in a positive manner.
It's not my fault that you do not wish to consider anything other than your opinion.
Stick to your guns ag337 your a great forum member. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009, 07:20:52 AM »

Serb Avenger,

I don't have any problem with you, but now you went too far. How could you call her "pro-muslim"? You don't have right to call her "troll". I don't think everybody thinks that she is a troll. But if you want to hear my opinion about her then I'm telling you...I think she is one of the greatest person on the forum.

And how did it come that she is "pro-muslim"? She is one of the greatest anti-Islam woman who I have ever met in my life...she is really very far from being a "pro-muslim"...And I think she is a wonderful person!

We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.