Author Topic: IF YOU WANT TO HELP SARAH PALIN FOR 2012  (Read 10707 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: IF YOU WANT TO HELP SARAH PALIN FOR 2012
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2009, 02:15:01 AM »
Cynthia,   welcome to JTF.      Outstanding thoughts.    Thank You!

Your efforts in support of Sarah Palin,   with JTF,   and overall are very much appreciated.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2009, 02:29:54 PM »
May G-d Bless Jackie Mason! He is an honorable man.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2009, 09:43:04 AM »
When it hits, the counterrevolution will not be televised.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2009, 10:04:05 AM »
Just sharing here, I worked hard for Palin during the elections, given the choice.  She is pro-Israel, independent, and outsider and someone with faith.  I saw no one else speaking up for Israel and as a Christian who supports Israel and know the safety of this nation depends on Israel making no concessions to evil within and without, I worked for the only candidate I saw I could support.  That being said, the future is mirky to say the least, but you know what, the unknown factor in all of this is G-d.  He can bring someone in from the right field of the ball park.  From somewhere, someone can rise to the top. 

Look, if the devil himself in the White House can rise to the top out of no where, so can someone righteous.  This is what I am praying for, watching the news, looking at people who say intelligent things, people who question and debate with the evil.  There are a few senators, republicans giving Obama a hard time, so at this point I do not know who I will work for, but I will work.  I will read, investigate, check voting records, listen to their speeches, and above all pray, pray like I have never prayed before, for the 2010 elections.  My motto is, and I am thinking of starting a site, which simple says VOTE THEM OUT.  Vote out everyone who does not respect the American citizens, who does not support Israel, who does not support life, who does not support the constitution and democracy, and our collective faiths, who does not want to seal our borders and get rid of all the illegal immigrants, who steal our tax money to pay for their ridiculous give away plan.

2010 is around the corners, and if enough of these demons are voted out of the congress and house, and this health care might be their demise, then there is room for some of this legislation to be trashed, and enough to stop the insanity. 

Will I support Palin again?  Yes, she is a righteous woman in my opinion, not perfect, but the best I have seen in character, and with G-d, I believe that counts more than many other issues.  Thanks for allowing me to speak my mind here.

The devil is on the loose in America, and he is working in many forms and through many people, so we must work and pray as never before.  It is extraordinary, what is happening.  I do have faith though that the koolaid effects are wearing off. 

Sarah Palin was lucky to have you on her side Cynthia! I love your passion, thank you for such an uplifting post! VOTE THEM OUT is what I have been telling folks around here too. You are so right that it's time to pray like we've never prayed before!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane