Author Topic: IF YOU WANT TO HELP SARAH PALIN FOR 2012  (Read 10710 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: IF YOU WANT TO HELP SARAH PALIN FOR 2012
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 07:56:39 PM »
I want to support her, but I am starting to doubt her. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 08:02:12 PM »
I have no doubts in her, and I think it will be wise for a while to put this on sticky so it won't get lost with other threads.  I will leave it sticky for a while. I love her and in full support of her.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 02:19:04 AM »
Maybe she'll be elected president only to resign during a military crisis.  After all, think how much she could make hawking her presidential autobiography on Oprah.  Sheesh!

My steadfast opinion is that, like him or hate him, barring some unforeseen scandal or catastrophe, Mitt Romney is next up for the White House.  No one will support Obongo when the unemployment rate is above 15% as it will be in 2012.  Unfortunately, we have 3 1/2 years of this big-eared gibbon to go. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 06:26:28 AM »
I, of course will support Palin and help her, but quitting on the job? I cannot support her for Presidency, if there will even be a Presidency. 
I could see her strong on a good staff, IF there are ANY leaders out there in USA anymore.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 07:09:19 AM »
I, of course will support Palin and help her, but quitting on the job? I cannot support her for Presidency, if there will even be a Presidency. 
I could see her strong on a good staff, IF there are ANY leaders out there in USA anymore.

Good point.  Given the idiocy of the American people and the current trend in the White House, I suppose we could see the crowning of the first emperor of the United States, Obama I, by 2012.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 01:16:42 PM »
If Palin run against Obama in 2012, yes, I would support her.  But as of now I am a Mitt Romney supporter.  Only time will tell.

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 04:43:48 PM »
I think the "idiocy of the American people" that was mentioned above was what made Mrs. Palin so popular. It's also funny that some conservatives are just now saying that they wouldn't be able to support her since she resigned as governor. All of the other mindless blathering and nonsense, that was fine, but this is too much.

Quitting has actually been the smartest, most sensible thing this woman has done since garnering all this spotlight.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 06:04:28 PM »
I think the "idiocy of the American people" that was mentioned above was what made Mrs. Palin so popular. It's also funny that some conservatives are just now saying that they wouldn't be able to support her since she resigned as governor. All of the other mindless blathering and nonsense, that was fine, but this is too much.

Quitting has actually been the smartest, most sensible thing this woman has done since garnering all this spotlight.

Rational Minority, I dont know how old you are, but I think you are a DISRESPECTFUL JERK.  Hows that? I had a Blog FOR PALIN, during her WHOLE CAMPAIGN and this board supported her 100%. Go look at Chaims JTF videos on her, we DID NOT attack PALIN. Chaim, the LEADER loves Palin.

But--Palin was NOT a real conservative, she was GOP. REAL right wingers and conservatives DONT HAVE 17 year old daughters KNOCKED UP.

You DO REALIZE that we are in a HORRIBLE time and it is NECESSARY that a STRONG MAN be raised up, by G-d if NEEDS BE, and it even possible that a race war, a civil revolt or something like THIS is bound to happen??

WE NEED A STRONG MAN LIKE PATTON.

Older JTFers- WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY do these NEW people just come to these boards and act like RUDE, RETARDED, NASTY, EXCREMENT?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2009, 12:57:19 AM »
AsheDina, the young are often brainwashed and confused.  Let them enter the real world and find out the way things really are.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2009, 03:13:09 AM »

Rational Minority, I dont know how old you are, but I think you are a DISRESPECTFUL JERK.  Hows that? I had a Blog FOR PALIN, during her WHOLE CAMPAIGN and this board supported her 100%. Go look at Chaims JTF videos on her, we DID NOT attack PALIN. Chaim, the LEADER loves Palin.

But--Palin was NOT a real conservative, she was GOP. REAL right wingers and conservatives DONT HAVE 17 year old daughters KNOCKED UP.

You DO REALIZE that we are in a HORRIBLE time and it is NECESSARY that a STRONG MAN be raised up, by G-d if NEEDS BE, and it even possible that a race war, a civil revolt or something like THIS is bound to happen??

Older JTFers- WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY do these NEW people just come to these boards and act like RUDE, RETARDED, NASTY, EXCREMENT?

First, let's help Chiam take over Israel and then he can show America how it's done.  He will help America to have the courage to select a powerful and Constitutionally sound leader to restore the republic. 

As for the trolls, their behavior is so strange that I speculate that at least some are likely trying to be a fifth column of Peace Now activists who are here to sow dissent.  They will not succeed.

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2009, 05:08:25 AM »

Actually, from what I've read on these boards, I was under the impression that most members were younger. The petty, cliquish, backwards drivel I've read is quite indicative of kids in high school who can't play nice with others. You know, the ones who bully and mock others who are different from them? In all seriousness, though, I know better. Bigotry as intense and flagrant as this can only come from adults who have been taught or brainwashed as they grew up. Mr. Pesach seems to be succeeding in that arena ("Chaim the LEADER"...what flavor of Kool-Aid did you have, AsheDina? I'll guess cherry.)

What I have seen here is a very seasoned hatred, and it's sad. Most of you probably don't even think you're doing or saying anything wrong, either. People this extreme do not seem to have the ability to step outside of their faith and see that the things they say and do are indeed quite negative, and it paints a very unflattering picture of the faith group of which they are a part. Another problem, as I see it, is that you all seem to approach problems by starting with your own conclusions. Perhaps this is why there are no real answers to certain questions. Beliefs do not equal facts, and there is no way that any of us can have all the answers. To assume you do is arrogant and small-minded. I'd like to mention, too, that most of this really just boils down to geography. I highly doubt that you'd speak so strongly in favor of Judaism if you had all been born in, say, Japan. And if you'd been born in Iran, you'd be believing the same thing that you despise others for right now. It has to do with where you're born and how you're taught. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I'd guess that that is true for the majority of people. Religion isn't something you automatically know, it's something you're told about. That being said, why argue about different religions at all? Why pre-judge people based upon their faiths? Maybe you are right. Maybe they're right. Maybe some other religion is right. Why does it matter? Why dedicate your life to talking about how horrible a certain group or groups of people are?  Why take something that's supposed to inspire hope, peace, and love, and turn it into this? Why not just be a good person? I mean, I've read threads in which members have wished cancer on people. Cancer. Seriously? That's how you honor your God? That's disgusting and inhuman, and those who have done that and continue to do things like that should be ashamed of themselves.

I really hope that some of you actually think about these things. I know the overwhelming majority of you believe me to be some boorish troll, and so I'm probably wasting my time with this. It'll probably be just one more thing for you to have a laugh at before returning to your discussions on 'Quranimals' and 'Schwarzas'. I fully expect to be banned in order to restore the 'peace' around here, which is probably what happens to all those who dare question extraordinary claims of the JTF.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2009, 05:44:51 AM »
Irrational minority, what you wrote is a pathetic piece of demagogy typical to the "citizen of the world".

It is noteworthy how you speak about your own opinion:

In all seriousness, though, I know better.

And of course all the others are equally inferior to you:

Maybe you are right. Maybe they're right. Maybe some other religion is right. Why does it matter?

If you so disagree with this forum, why are you still here?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2009, 07:18:50 AM »

Actually, from what I've read on these boards, I was under the impression that most members were younger. The petty, cliquish, backwards drivel I've read is quite indicative of kids in high school who can't play nice with others. You know, the ones who bully and mock others who are different from them? In all seriousness, though, I know better. Bigotry as intense and flagrant as this can only come from adults who have been taught or brainwashed as they grew up. Mr. Pesach seems to be succeeding in that arena ("Chaim the LEADER"...what flavor of Kool-Aid did you have, AsheDina? I'll guess cherry.)

What I have seen here is a very seasoned hatred, and it's sad. Most of you probably don't even think you're doing or saying anything wrong, either. People this extreme do not seem to have the ability to step outside of their faith and see that the things they say and do are indeed quite negative, and it paints a very unflattering picture of the faith group of which they are a part. Another problem, as I see it, is that you all seem to approach problems by starting with your own conclusions. Perhaps this is why there are no real answers to certain questions. Beliefs do not equal facts, and there is no way that any of us can have all the answers. To assume you do is arrogant and small-minded. I'd like to mention, too, that most of this really just boils down to geography. I highly doubt that you'd speak so strongly in favor of Judaism if you had all been born in, say, Japan. And if you'd been born in Iran, you'd be believing the same thing that you despise others for right now. It has to do with where you're born and how you're taught. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I'd guess that that is true for the majority of people. Religion isn't something you automatically know, it's something you're told about. That being said, why argue about different religions at all? Why pre-judge people based upon their faiths? Maybe you are right. Maybe they're right. Maybe some other religion is right. Why does it matter? Why dedicate your life to talking about how horrible a certain group or groups of people are?  Why take something that's supposed to inspire hope, peace, and love, and turn it into this? Why not just be a good person? I mean, I've read threads in which members have wished cancer on people. Cancer. Seriously? That's how you honor your G-d? That's disgusting and inhuman, and those who have done that and continue to do things like that should be ashamed of themselves.

I really hope that some of you actually think about these things. I know the overwhelming majority of you believe me to be some boorish troll, and so I'm probably wasting my time with this. It'll probably be just one more thing for you to have a laugh at before returning to your discussions on 'Quranimals' and 'Schwarzas'. I fully expect to be banned in order to restore the 'peace' around here, which is probably what happens to all those who dare question extraordinary claims of the JTF.

You are a jerk.
You dont know ANY of us, and whats more is that you are as the SAME person on my thread that just JUDGES. We judge people on how they ACT, NOT people as a WHOLE.  Some people are angrier than others, so before you start your Joan of Arc crap, you COULD have gotten to KNOW some people and DECIDE for YOURSELF who you liked or DONT LIKE.

Some people here have gotten beaten up by black people, some Jews here have had black anti-semitism geared AT THEM. Many here have been victims of race and illegal crimes, so if they want to VENT, THAT IS THEIR DAMNED PREROGATIVE. Stop stifling people from BECOMING horrible RACISTS. If they DONT VENT, they will keep it INSIDE and it will FESTER.

YOU KNOW WHAT?? YOU DO NOT CARE TO HEAL THE WOUNDS OF AMERICA, just here to pick, nitpick and offer your 'nobility'
Well,
Take you 'nobility' and shove it up your A $$.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2009, 07:57:23 AM »

What I have seen here is a very seasoned hatred, and it's sad. Most of you probably don't even think you're doing or saying anything wrong, either. People this extreme do not seem to have the ability to step outside of their faith and see that the things they say and do are indeed quite negative, and it paints a very unflattering picture of the faith group of which they are a part. Another problem, as I see it, is that you all seem to approach problems by starting with your own conclusions. Perhaps this is why there are no real answers to certain questions. Beliefs do not equal facts, and there is no way that any of us can have all the answers. To assume you do is arrogant and small-minded. I'd like to mention, too, that most of this really just boils down to geography. I highly doubt that you'd speak so strongly in favor of Judaism if you had all been born in, say, Japan. And if you'd been born in Iran, you'd be believing the same thing that you despise others for right now. It has to do with where you're born and how you're taught. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I'd guess that that is true for the majority of people. Religion isn't something you automatically know, it's something you're told about. That being said, why argue about different religions at all? Why pre-judge people based upon their faiths? Maybe you are right. Maybe they're right. Maybe some other religion is right. Why does it matter? Why dedicate your life to talking about how horrible a certain group or groups of people are?  Why take something that's supposed to inspire hope, peace, and love, and turn it into this? Why not just be a good person? I mean, I've read threads in which members have wished cancer on people. Cancer. Seriously? That's how you honor your G-d? That's disgusting and inhuman, and those who have done that and continue to do things like that should be ashamed of themselves.

Do you need an oxygen mask to breath correctly on the high liberal pedestal you preach from? People like you make me sick. I have been around long enough to see what liberal policies like yours have done to America. As the numbers of third world filth contaminate this once great country they are making it worse then the hellhole they came from. Don't come here telling us to open our minds to your liberal claptrap because its garbage like you spout that has made things the way they are. I personally hope they don't ban you because I could use someone like you on this board to really let loose. You think you seen bigotry brother you don't even know the start of it. When you have seen better you know how low things have become and I have. All you have to do is open a paper or put on the nightly news and you see the reason why.... The jails are a live testimonial to exactly who the problems are.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2009, 08:15:02 AM »
  SHE is an IDIOT CJD.  MARXISM is ALL about 'racism' -So is FASCISM which IS what is happening, but this NUT REFUSES to SEE that WE are the ones that are being persecuted, NOT the POOR minorities, what a DUPE SHE is. WE ARE the MINORITY NOW and the USURPER IN CHIEF is ALLOWING ALL of the 3rd worlders IN, I hope this MORONS Home gets ROBBED.

Did this vomit-slob watch Wrights videos or is that a CONVENIENTLY forgotten FACT?

She knows that if a WHITE person EVER did what WRIGHT did in this so-called "White-Christian" nation, (yeah right) he/she would be thrown to the LIONS, this person is a JERK and makes me SICK TOO.

REV WRONG:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2009, 08:40:24 AM »
So you think it's a she..... Well I won't be put off by that fact I will still respond to what she says with what needs to be said. All the crazy liberals are now on the same page. If you say something they don't like they make like its a capital offense against society. They feel they can brow beat people into submission by calling them racists and bigots and telling them how dumb and backwards they are. Well I got news for her it or him. It  is what it is and if it doesn't like it it can tell it's story walking 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2009, 09:17:31 AM »
Cjd, ALL liberals are "SHE's" wuss's
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2009, 11:48:35 AM »
None of this has anything to do with being liberal, guys. It's about being civilized.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2009, 12:06:13 PM »
None of this has anything to do with being liberal, guys. It's about being civilized.

Okay, I'll take a stab at this.  If you cite the extraordinary claims, I will attempt to have a civilized discussion.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2009, 02:14:57 PM »
Well, one claim I've seen a lot is that Muslims are all inherently evil. How can that be said of any group? Is that just an exaggeration out of frustration, or is it a serious belief?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2009, 02:59:03 PM »
Well, one claim I've seen a lot is that Muslims are all inherently evil. How can that be said of any group? Is that just an exaggeration out of frustration, or is it a serious belief?
Well I don't know what to say here there is a hell of an exaggeration down at what was the world trade center complex in New York. I don't think it was caused by bible believing Christians. That's just the most infamous examples we could go on for days listing all the Innocent people kill by muslim animals.

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2009, 03:41:51 PM »
But not all Muslims support terrorist acts, though. That's what I'm trying to get at here. How can a whole group of people be condemned based upon the actions of a few?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2009, 03:50:00 PM »
But not all Muslims support terrorist acts, though. That's what I'm trying to get at here. How can a whole group of people be condemned based upon the actions of a few?
It's more then a few. Muslims all over the country were dancing in the streets in muslim neighborhoods of the United States on 9-11. Why didn't  the so called good muslims come out and tell them to stop and say that this is not acceptable. No other group danced in the streets only the sick demented muslim animals.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2009, 07:16:20 PM »
AsheDina, the young are often brainwashed and confused.  Let them enter the real world and find out the way things really are.

Aint that the truth.  They seem to still think that the blacks have it bad and that all the illegals should be able to come here and take our jobs away. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt