Author Topic: IF YOU WANT TO HELP SARAH PALIN FOR 2012  (Read 10808 times)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: IF YOU WANT TO HELP SARAH PALIN FOR 2012
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2009, 10:47:39 PM »
Why don't you GO BACK and READ everything I put up here, I 100% GUARANTEE that everything I posted WILL come to pass, it usually always does, UNFORTUNATELY.

What are you referring to? What will come to pass?
If you look at things the way they are going, and look at my posts, we ARE going to come under a terrible dictatorship. I am not a 'soothe-sayer' etc.. but watching the USA turn over to evil, its just a matter of time, before USA gives over to dictatorship. Its happening now- the govt. owns EVERYTHING that is VITAL; car cos., banks, taking over healthcare. This is Communist Russia and Germany here in USA.

AsheDina is 100% CORRECT! I have never seen so much CHANGE in such a short amount of time and all for the worst. I just wish people would WAKE the hell up and smell the coffee!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2009, 11:17:24 PM »
arksis,

The people of the U.S. don't want to have change except change for the worse. They no longer believe in Gd like the Americans in former generations did, when the fear of Gd was what motivated many aspects of American culture. Now, Gd is seen as a joke by most of America, or they say that the believe in Him- and blatantly ignore what the Bible says about Him.  :o
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2009, 01:19:03 AM »
I'll support her if her support remains strong in 2012. Current polls show Hussein and Romney tied at 45 and Hussein is beating Palin 47-42.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2009, 08:48:31 AM »
arksis,

The people of the U.S. don't want to have change except change for the worse. They no longer believe in Gd like the Americans in former generations did, when the fear of Gd was what motivated many aspects of American culture. Now, Gd is seen as a joke by most of America, or they say that the believe in Him- and blatantly ignore what the Bible says about Him.  :o

You are so right Saxon Marauder! No one has morals anymore and to me, that is the most important trait of a person. What a shame. People are so "ME" oriented and selfish anymore.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2009, 02:30:21 PM »
You are so right Saxon Marauder! No one has morals anymore and to me, that is the most important trait of a person. What a shame. People are so "ME" oriented and selfish anymore.

Gd will recognize his own on the day of judgment and all of these me-oriented people will regret ever having mocked Gd and His people. He calls us all, Jew and Gdfearing non-Jew, His "very own." A better term is the moral minority, people who're trying to live a good life and dealing with life as it arises. These people are like Job, who have <<bleep>> happen to them, but who don't curse Gd.
Cædmon's Hymn:

the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2009, 02:50:58 PM »

Gd will recognize his own on the day of judgment and all of these me-oriented people will regret ever having mocked Gd and His people. He calls us all, Jew and Gdfearing non-Jew, His "very own." A better term is the moral minority, people who're trying to live a good life and dealing with life as it arises. These people are like Job, who have <<bleep>> happen to them, but who don't curse Gd.

Some people, though, just have morals not tied down to a certain religion. Being secular does not automatically make someone immoral, just as being religious does not automatically make someone a model of morality.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2009, 03:44:25 PM »
Why don't you GO BACK and READ everything I put up here, I 100% GUARANTEE that everything I posted WILL come to pass, it usually always does, UNFORTUNATELY.

If you look at things the way they are going, and look at my posts, we ARE going to come under a terrible dictatorship. I am not a 'soothe-sayer' etc.. but watching the USA turn over to evil, its just a matter of time, before USA gives over to dictatorship. Its happening now- the govt. owns EVERYTHING that is VITAL; car cos., banks, taking over healthcare. This is Communist Russia and Germany here in USA.

AsheDina is 100% CORRECT! I have never seen so much CHANGE in such a short amount of time and all for the worst. I just wish people would WAKE the hell up and smell the coffee!

With gullible usless people that REFUSE to LOOK at the picture, like RationalMinority, WE ARE DOOMED.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2009, 10:11:17 PM »

With gullible usless people that REFUSE to LOOK at the picture, like RationalMinority, WE ARE DOOMED.

I agree Paulette and the MAJORITY in this country are exactly that! >:(
Meir Kahane

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2009, 03:53:46 AM »

This is the slipperiest slope I've ever been on!

Also, people who are gullible are usually those who believe everything they're told, without questioning. That is not the kind of person I am, but it does sound familiar...

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2009, 06:38:57 AM »

This is the slipperiest slope I've ever been on!

Also, people who are gullible are usually those who believe everything they're told, without questioning. That is not the kind of person I am, but it does sound familiar...

Yes, those who ARE GULLIBLE believe in Obama. So you are right on about yourself.

You DO realize that right wing IS the minority, dont you?? You DO realize that Obama, the Bolsheviks, the leftists and the Marxists ARE in charge, don't you??

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE THE HELL UP AND SEE THAT WE ARE THE REAL MINORITY??

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2009, 11:15:24 AM »
Some people, though, just have morals not tied down to a certain religion. Being secular does not automatically make someone immoral, just as being religious does not automatically make someone a model of morality.

This is quite true, but secular morals aren't always in agreement with Gd's commandments. This is what makes me very leery when people say that morality can exist apart from Gd.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2009, 11:32:34 AM »

This is quite true, but secular morals aren't always in agreement with Gd's commandments. This is what makes me very leery when people say that morality can exist apart from Gd.

I quite agree Saxon
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2009, 02:38:36 PM »
Palin is not a dummy, I think she is brilliant and her stratagy looks like it is might work
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 01:30:43 AM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2009, 09:34:04 PM »
Palin is not a dummy, I think she is brilliant and her stratagy looks like it might work

Ditto that.
The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2009, 08:50:25 PM »
It's not a question of how smart Palin is, it's a question of how experienced she is to lead the U.S. through a difficult time in its history- perhaps the most difficult time in its history.  :o
Cædmon's Hymn:

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2009, 01:46:56 AM »
It's not a question of how smart Palin is, it's a question of how experienced she is to lead the U.S. through a difficult time in its history- perhaps the most difficult time in its history.  :o

It's a legitimate and fair question you raised.   

One reason why I'm confident that Sarah Palin is up for the very difficult task is that she has the instincts to make good decisions,   in addition to a high level of intelligence and an excellent work ethic.       Combining this with the Executive experience that Sarah Palin has,   along with a strong biblical religious foundation and overall Conservative values,     I believe she's the best viable President candidate in a VERY long time.     The fact that she's a Beltway outsider is yet another plus.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2009, 09:14:12 AM »
The question is important in that it implies that the candidate for office has the age, experience and knowledge to be President. Gd alone knows why we've had so many worthless politicians, perhaps to show us the error of our ways, but enough is enough. I had the feeling that with Obongo, Gd was saying to us, "This is what you want, so here you go; I am giving you exactly what you ask for." Rather like in the case of King Saul, who wasn't the best, Gd listened to the people- who got what they asked for in the end. A piss-poor leader will make the people long for something better and, hopefully, remember that it's Gd who raises up leaders (and casts them out too). There had to be a Saul with his evil spirit before there could be a David.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2009, 11:14:28 AM »

It's a legitimate and fair question you raised.   

One reason why I'm confident that Sarah Palin is up for the very difficult task is that she has the instincts to make good decisions,   in addition to a high level of intelligence and an excellent work ethic.       Combining this with the Executive experience that Sarah Palin has,   along with a strong biblical religious foundation and overall Conservative values,     I believe she's the best viable President candidate in a VERY long time.     The fact that she's a Beltway outsider is yet another plus.

eb22 is EXACTLY right!
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2009, 11:16:15 AM »
The question is important in that it implies that the candidate for office has the age, experience and knowledge to be President. Gd alone knows why we've had so many worthless politicians, perhaps to show us the error of our ways, but enough is enough. I had the feeling that with Obongo, Gd was saying to us, "This is what you want, so here you go; I am giving you exactly what you ask for." Rather like in the case of King Saul, who wasn't the best, Gd listened to the people- who got what they asked for in the end. A piss-poor leader will make the people long for something better and, hopefully, remember that it's Gd who raises up leaders (and casts them out too). There had to be a Saul with his evil spirit before there could be a David.

I agree Saxon Marauder, kind of like a "you reap what you sow" scenario. Your answer to this question makes perfect sense and you cited a perfect example, thank you!
Meir Kahane

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2009, 01:52:21 PM »
I read over about Sarah Palin's credentials.  I do think she is qualified, I do think she knows what she is doing.  This is why the media and the establishment are so afraid and will do anything to smear this woman's reputation.  As it turns out she is not one of these hacks that will sell her soul to the devil.  And after what we are having now, with such a nightmare she will be a breath of fresh air.  At one time they thought Ronald Reagan was not qualified "he was a Hollywood actor"  and turned out to be one of the best presidents in our nation's history.  And now the gloves are off, she will get adjusted and will be ready.  If she runs, not only willl I contribute but I want to volunteer my time to endorse and push the word out for her election.   They are afraid of her cause they know she is the real deal and not some Washington sell out.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2009, 11:10:09 AM »
I agree Saxon Marauder, kind of like a "you reap what you sow" scenario. Your answer to this question makes perfect sense and you cited a perfect example, thank you!

Gd gives people exactly what they ask for, although not always in the way they asked for it. The voting majority in the U.S. wanted "change" and "hope" and they got what they wanted- in the form of Obongo and a leftist-dominated Congress. I couldn't really think of another example except King Saul, who did start out as a good ruler, but later forgot his obligations.

Obongo is a slickster who doesn't have any good intentions. Or, if he did have good intentions, he left them at the door when he checked into politics. Now, the U.S. has to deal with this upswell of bilge like gays wanting to get married, multiculturalism and the erosion of its Biblical values. There was always a middle way between secularism and theism, but now the pendulum has swung too far to the secularist camp. When "free-thinkers" are allowed to mock Gd in public under the guise of "free speech," all this does is sow dissension in the countries. Gd's Bible is mocked, Christians and Jews are mocked, but you never hear the same things said about the Muslims and their nasty Koran. I think it's because the leftists have found, in the Muslims, a weapon to use against the Judeo-Christian heritage in the U.S. (which these people hate with a passion that borders on being a psychosis).
Cædmon's Hymn:

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2009, 01:57:00 PM »
Just sharing here, I worked hard for Palin during the elections, given the choice.  She is pro-Israel, independent, and outsider and someone with faith.  I saw no one else speaking up for Israel and as a Christian who supports Israel and know the safety of this nation depends on Israel making no concessions to evil within and without, I worked for the only candidate I saw I could support.  That being said, the future is mirky to say the least, but you know what, the unknown factor in all of this is G-d.  He can bring someone in from the right field of the ball park.  From somewhere, someone can rise to the top. 

Look, if the devil himself in the White House can rise to the top out of no where, so can someone righteous.  This is what I am praying for, watching the news, looking at people who say intelligent things, people who question and debate with the evil.  There are a few senators, republicans giving Obama a hard time, so at this point I do not know who I will work for, but I will work.  I will read, investigate, check voting records, listen to their speeches, and above all pray, pray like I have never prayed before, for the 2010 elections.  My motto is, and I am thinking of starting a site, which simple says VOTE THEM OUT.  Vote out everyone who does not respect the American citizens, who does not support Israel, who does not support life, who does not support the constitution and democracy, and our collective faiths, who does not want to seal our borders and get rid of all the illegal immigrants, who steal our tax money to pay for their ridiculous give away plan.

2010 is around the corners, and if enough of these demons are voted out of the congress and house, and this health care might be their demise, then there is room for some of this legislation to be trashed, and enough to stop the insanity. 

Will I support Palin again?  Yes, she is a righteous woman in my opinion, not perfect, but the best I have seen in character, and with G-d, I believe that counts more than many other issues.  Thanks for allowing me to speak my mind here.

The devil is on the loose in America, and he is working in many forms and through many people, so we must work and pray as never before.  It is extraordinary, what is happening.  I do have faith though that the koolaid effects are wearing off. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 06:38:28 PM by cynthia »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2009, 03:48:04 PM »
Just sharing here, I worked hard for Palin during the elections, given the choice.  She is pro-Israel, independent, and outsider and someone with faith.  I saw no one else speaking up for Israel and as a Christian who support Israel and know the safety of this nation depends on Israel making no concessions to evil within and without, I worked for the only candidate I saw I could support.  That being said, the future is merky to say the least, but you know what, the unknown factor in all of this is G-d.  He can bring someone in from the right field of the ball park.  From somewhere, someone can rise to the top. 

Look, if the devil himself in the White House can rise to the top out of no where, so can someone righteous.  This is what I am praying for, watching the news, looking at people who say intelligent things, people who question and debate with the evil.  There are a few senators, republicans giving Obama a hard time, so at this point I do not know who I will work for, but I will work.  I will read, investigate, check voting records, listen to their speeches, and above all pray, pray like I have never prayed before, for the 2010 elections.  My motto is, and I am thinking of starting a site, which simple says VOTE THEM OUT.  Vote out everyone who does not respect the American citizens, who does not support Israel, who does not support life, who does not support the constitution and democracy, and our collective faith, who does not want to seal our borders and get rid of all the illegal immigrants, who steal our tax money to pay for their ridiculous give away plan.

2010 is around the corners, and if enough of these demons are voted out of the congress and house, and this healthcare might be their demise, then there is room for some of this legislation to be trashed, and enough to stop the insanity. 

Will I support Palin again, yes, she is a righteous woman in my opinion, not perfect, but the best I have seen in character, and with G-d, I believe that counts more than many other issues.  Thanks for allowing me to speak my mind here.

The devil is on the loose in America, and he is working in many forms and through many people, so we must work and pray as never before.  It is extraordinary, what is happening.  I do have faith though that the koolaid effects are wearing off. 
you're awesome :)

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2009, 06:39:38 PM »
Mo, I am not awesome, G-d is.  However, He has enlightened me and for that I am grateful.  I am eternally grateful to at least know the truth when I read it and hear it.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2009, 02:09:28 AM »

The following is a Video on Zootube that Jackie Mason made.     It's called "Palin's critics runnin' scared".    This would be a 100 star video if there was such a rating.     Jackie Mason is right on target with his commentary about those who attack Sarah Palin,   who look the other way with Barack Hussein Obama,   and the differences between Sarah Palin and BHO.     If you have a few minutes,    this video is well worth watching:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/