Author Topic: IF YOU WANT TO HELP SARAH PALIN FOR 2012  (Read 10709 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: IF YOU WANT TO HELP SARAH PALIN FOR 2012
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 08:24:35 PM »
But not all Muslims support terrorist acts, though. That's what I'm trying to get at here. How can a whole group of people be condemned based upon the actions of a few?

Rational Minority; the actions of a 'few'  really??

So tell us idiots here that the FBI uses for investigations about the Qu'ran, and terror cells operating here to KILL YOU-- tell the people here that know the hadiths all about these FEW Muslims.

Lets get something STRAIGHT, so you dont get to looking like a bigger a $$ than you already are.
A-rabs are NOT always Muslims.

"Not all terrorists are Muslim"
BUT
ALL Muslims are TERRORISTS

Why dont you take up for people that get their HEADS CHOPPED OFF by the religion of peace?? 

Honestly, the 'liberal tolerance' is EXASPERATING. Always taking up for EVIL, and NEVER the good.

Go get some EDUCATION on the 'religion of peace' ok?
From the HADITH:
----------
That the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old, and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old." (From the Hadith of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Number 65)

Bukhari:V5B59N727 “When Allah’s Apostle became seriously sick, he started covering his face with a woolen sheet. When he felt short of breath, he removed it, and said, ‘That is so! Allah’s curse be on Jews and Christians.’”

Bukhari:V2B24N555 “I heard the Prophet say, ‘Allah hates for you for asking too many questions.’”

Bukhari:V6B60N662 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘Some eloquent speech is as effective as magic.’”

Bukhari:V4B52N260 “The Prophet said, ‘If a Muslim discards his religion, kill him.’”

Bukhari:V4B52N44 “A man came to Allah’s Apostle and said, ‘Instruct me as to such a deed as equals Jihad in reward.’ He replied, ‘I do not find such a deed.’”

Bukhari:V4B52N220  “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.’”

Bukhari:V1B2N25 “Allah’s Apostle was asked, ‘What is the best deed?’ He replied, ‘To believe in Allah and His Apostle Muhammad.’ The questioner then asked, ‘What is the next best in goodness?’ He replied, ‘To participate in Jihad, religious fighting in Allah's Cause.’”

Bukhari:V4B53N412 “Allah’s Apostle said on the day of the conquest of Mecca, ‘There is no migration now, only Jihad, holy battle. And when you are called for Jihad, you should come out at once.’”

Bukhari:V5B59N320  Allah’s Apostle said, ‘When your enemy comes near shoot at them but use your arrows sparingly

Bukhari:V4B52N53  “The Prophet said, ‘Nobody who dies and finds Paradise would wish to come back to this life even if he were given the whole world and whatever is in it, except the martyr who, on seeing the superiority of martyrdom, would like to come back to get killed again in Allah’s Cause.’”

Bukhari:V9B84N59   “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: “None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.” Whoever says this will save his property and his life from me.’”

Bukhari:V1B1N6  “Just issue orders to kill every Jew in the country.”

Bukhari:V4B52N54  “The Prophet said, ‘Were it not for the believers who do not want to be without me, I would always go forth in army-units setting out for Jihad.’”

Bukhari:V4B52N175 “He heard the Prophet saying, ‘Paradise is granted to the first batch of my followers who will undertake a naval expedition.’ The Prophet then said, ‘The first army amongst my followers who will invade Caesar’s City will be forgiven their sins.’”

Bukhari:V3B48N826  “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Bukhari:V4B52N259  “Allah’s Apostle sent us on a mission as a army unit and said, ‘If you find so-and-so and so-and-so, burn both of them with fire.’”

Bukhari:V4B54N487 “The Prophet said, ‘The Hell Fire is 69 times hotter than ordinary worldly fires.’ So someone said, ‘Allah’s Apostle, wouldn’t this ordinary fire have been sufficient to torture the unbelievers?’”

Bukhari:V4B52N137  The Prophet said, ‘Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him.... If he asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.’”

Ishaq:530 “Get out of his way, you infidel unbelievers. Every good thing goes with the Apostle. Lord, I believe in his word. We will fight you about its interpretations as we have fought you about its revelation with strokes that will remove heads from shoulders and make enemies of friends.”

Ishaq:395 “Muslims, if you listen to the unbelievers you will retreat from the enemy and become losers. Ask Allah for victory and do not retreat, withdrawing from His religion. ‘We will terrorize those who disbelieve. In that way I will help you against them.’”

Ishaq:208 “When Allah gave permission to his Apostle to fight, the second Aqaba contained conditions involving war which were not in the first act of submission. Now we bound themselves to war against all mankind for Allah and His Apostle. He promised us a reward in Paradise for faithful service. We pledged ourselves to war in complete obedience to Muhammad no matter how evil the circumstances.”

Ishaq:572 “Muhammad is the man, an Apostle of my Lord. Evil was the state of our enemy so they lost the day. Fortunes change and we came upon them like lions from the thickets. The armies of Allah came openly, flying at them in rage, so they could not get away. We destroyed them and forced them to surrender. In the former days there was no battle like this; their blood flowed freely. We slew them and left them in the dust. Those who escaped were choked with terror. A multitude of them were slain. This is Allah’s war in which those who do not accept Islam will have no helper. War destroyed the tribe and fate the clan.”

Ishaq:324 “He said, ‘Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion, all of it, is for Allah only. Allah must have no rivals.’”

Ishaq:595 “The Apostle said, ‘Get him away from me and cut off his tongue.””

Ishaq:510 “We ask Thee for the plunder of this town and its people. Forward in the name of Allah.’ He used to say this of every town he raided.”

Ishaq:327 “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Ishaq:325   “Muslims, fight in Allah’s Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious.”

Ishaq:587   “Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.”

Ishaq:243  "I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

Ishaq:316    “In peace you are wild asses—rough and coarse. And in war you are like women wearing corsets. But I care not so long as my hand can grasp my trusty blade.”

Ishaq:489  War is kindled by passing winds. Our swords glitter, cutting through pugnacious heads. Allah puts obstacles in our victims’ way to protect His sacred property and our dignity

Ishaq:489  “Do the bastards think that we are not their equal in fighting? We are men who think that there is no shame in killing.”

Ishaq:584  “Tell the men with you who have wives: never trust a woman.”

Ishaq:316 “Following Badr, Muhammad sent a number of raiders with orders to capture some of the Meccans and burn them alive.”

Ishaq:374  “The black troops and slaves of the Meccans cried out and the Muslims replied, ‘Allah destroy your sight, you impious rascals.’”

Ishaq:450 "It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah's army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent.

Muslim:C31B20N4645  “The Prophet said: ‘Whoever cheerfully accepts Allah as his Lord, Islam as his Religion and Muhammad as his Apostle is necessarily entitled to enter Paradise.’ Abu wondered at it and said: ‘Messenger of Allah, repeat that for me.’ He did that and said: ‘There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth.’ Abu said: ‘What is that act?’ He replied: ‘Jihad in the Way of Allah! Jihad in Allah’s Cause!’”

Muslim:C40B20N4676   “Jihad Is Compulsory.”

Muslim:C9B1N31 “I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and believe in me (that) I am the Messenger and in all that I have brought.”

Muslim:C34B20N4652-3 “The Merit Of Jihad And Of Keeping Vigilance Over The Enemy: A man came to the Holy Prophet and said: ‘Who is the best of men?’ He replied: ‘A man who fights staking his life and spending his wealth in Allah’s Cause.’”

Muslim:C53B20N4717 “The Prophet said: ‘This religion will continue to exist, and a group of people from the Muslims will continue to fight for its protection until the Hour is established.’”

Muslim:C42B20N4684 “A desert Arab came to the Prophet and said: ‘Messenger, one man fights for the spoils of war; another fights that he may be remembered, and one fights that he may see his (high) position (achieved as a result of his valor in fighting). Which of these is fighting in the Cause of Allah?’ The Messenger of Allah said: ‘Who fights so that the word of Allah is exalted is fighting in the Way of Allah.’”

Tabari IX:69 “Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us.”

Tabari VII:97 “The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, ‘Kill any Jew who falls under your power.’”

Tabari VIII:182   “Allah had enabled Muhammad to take the persons of the Quraysh by force, giving him power over them so they were his booty. Their lives were now his spoil.”

Tabari VIII:141  “The battle cry of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah that night was: ‘Kill! Kill! Kill!’”

Tabari VIII:104 “Peace to whoever follows the right guidance! To proceed; Submit yourself, and you shall be safe.’”

Tabari IX:113 “Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur’an.”

Tabari VIII:122
Ishaq:515
 “The Prophet gave orders concerning Kinanah to Zubayr, saying, ‘Torture him until you root out and extract what he has. So Zubayr kindled a fire on Kinanah’s chest, twirling it with his firestick until Kinanah was near death. Then the Messenger gave him to Maslamah, who beheaded him.”

Tabari VIII:153
Ishaq:533            “Abdallah Rawahah encouraged the men, saying, ‘By Allah, what you loathe is the very thing you came out to seek—martyrdom. We are not fighting the enemy with number, strength, or multitude, but we are fighting them with this religion with which Allah has honored us. So come on! Both prospects are fine: victory or martyrdom.’”

Tabari I:280 "Allah said, ‘It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Qur’an 8:60 “And make ready against the infidels all of the power you can, including steeds of war to threaten the enemy of Allah and your enemy. And whatever you spend in Allah’s Cause shall be repaid unto you.”

Qur’an 9:5 “After the sacred months have passed, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Qur’an 8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

Qur’an 9:123 “Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”

Qur’an 47:31 “And We shall try you until We know those among you who are the fighters.”

Qur’an 60:5 “We reject you. Hostility and hate have come between us forever, unless you believe in Allah only.’”

Qur’an 33:21 “You have in (Muhammad) the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern of conduct for any one to follow.”

Qur’an 4:90 “If they turn back from Islam, becoming renegades, seize them and kill them wherever you find them.”

Qur’an 47:24 “Do they not understand the Qur’an? Nay, on the hearts there are locks preventing them from understanding.”

Qur’an  87:10 “He who fears will mind.”

Qur’an 8:59 “The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them.”

Qur’an 5:10 “Those who reject, disbelieve and deny Our signs, proofs and verses will be companions of Hell-Fire.”

Qur’an 2:104 “To those who don’t submit there is a grievous punishment.”

Qur’an 3:150 “Soon We shall strike terror into the hearts of the Infidels, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be in the Fire!”

Qur’an 5:51 “Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends. They are but friends and protectors to each other.”

Qur’an 5:33 “The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and make mischief in the land, is to murder them, crucify them, or cut off a hand and foot on opposite sides...their doom is dreadful. They will not escape the fire, suffering constantly.”

Qur’an:9:8 8   “The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah’s Cause.”

Qur’an:8:12  “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”

Qur’an:8:57   “If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned.”

Qur’an:4:95 “Not equal are those believers who sit at home and receive no injurious hurt, and those who strive hard, fighting Jihad in Allah’s Cause with their wealth and lives. Allah has granted a rank higher to those who strive hard, fighting Jihad with their wealth and bodies to those who sit (at home). Unto each has Allah promised good, but He prefers Jihadists who strive hard and fight above those who sit home. He has distinguished his fighters with a huge reward.”

Qur’an 9:3  “Allah is not bound by any contract or treaty with non-Muslims, nor is His Apostle.”

Qur’an:8:7  Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last

Qur’an:8:12  Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I am with you. Give firmness to the Believers. I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes

Qur’an:8:12  “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”

Qur’an 5:33 “The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and make mischief in the land, is to murder them, crucify them, or cut off a hand and foot on opposite sides...their doom is dreadful. They will not escape the fire, suffering constantly.”

Qur’an 2:64 “But you [Jews] went back on your word and were lost losers. So become apes, despised and hated. We made an example out of you.”

Qur’an 66:9  “O Prophet! Strive hard against the unbelieving Infidels and the Hypocrites; be severe against them. Their abode is Hell, an evil resort.”

Qur’an 9:71  “O Prophet, strive hard [fighting] against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be harsh with them. Their abode is Hell, an evil refuge indeed.”

Qur'an 5:59 "Say: ‘People of the Book! Do you disapprove of us for no other reason than that we believe in Allah, and the revelation that has come to us and that which came before?' Say: ‘Shall I point out to you something much worse than this by the treatment it received from Allah? Those who incurred the curse of Allah and His wrath, those of whom He transformed into apes and swine."

Qur'an 5:14 "From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We made a covenant, but they forgot and abandoned a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, stirred up enmity and hatred among them to the Day of Doom. Soon will Allah show them the handiwork they have done."
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 09:57:33 PM »
Don't even bother with this he/she/it. Liberals do NOT know how to take up for the strong believers in what they stand for. Anyone that is "picked on" is a favorite for the liberal agenda. Cowards, every one of them, I say! They don't have minds of their own, only know how to speak drivel of what others say. Talk about drinking the KOOL AID!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2009, 12:20:33 AM »
http://www.sarahpac.com/landing/?cdtrack_creative=9df74b6d-be24-4a77-8294-b45618d96e40&cdtrack_source=6766ecf9-5d7e-4988-ba24-e120e6fe0873

Masterwolf,   thanks for sharing the link with us.     I gladly made a contribution to Sarah Palin's Pac back in April.   

While supporting JTF and VJA are clearly my top activism  priority,     helping support Sarah Palin in her quest to return the United States to its traditional values and to defeat liberalism,   is a high priority as well.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2009, 12:34:06 AM »
I have no doubts in her, and I think it will be wise for a while to put this on sticky so it won't get lost with other threads.  I will leave it sticky for a while. I love her and in full support of her.

Thanks again,   Masterwolf.     

Chaim's responses about Sarah Palin's decision to resign as Alaska Governor,    to you and Dr. Dan on the July 12 "   Ask JTF"   show,    help reinforce my opinion that Sarah Palin is the best option the Republican Party has offered in a VERY long time.       Sarah Palin was put in an extremely difficult position.     If only Barack Hussein Obama received 1/1000 of the scrutiny that Sarah Palin has had to deal with.        The attacks against her haven't stopped since she became John McCain's running mate this past August.      The more the left and the phony right attack Sarah Palin,   the more it illustrates that they fear her.     Their greatest nightmare other than Sarah Palin defeating their beloved Barack Hussein Obama is if she wins the 2012 Republican Nomination,    which significantly increases the likelihood that Obama would go down to defeat in November,  2012.         
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2009, 12:41:30 AM »
I think the "idiocy of the American people" that was mentioned above was what made Mrs. Palin so popular. It's also funny that some conservatives are just now saying that they wouldn't be able to support her since she resigned as governor. All of the other mindless blathering and nonsense, that was fine, but this is too much.

Quitting has actually been the smartest, most sensible thing this woman has done since garnering all this spotlight.

The " idiocy of the American People "   was on full display when they " elected "   Barack Hussein Obama and Joe Biden to office.     This was the WORST decision in an American election in the 233 year history of the USA!      The vast majority of those who support Sarah Palin want to see the USA return to the principles and values that made the country a great nation!   

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2009, 12:54:20 AM »
I think the "idiocy of the American people" that was mentioned above was what made Mrs. Palin so popular. It's also funny that some conservatives are just now saying that they wouldn't be able to support her since she resigned as governor. All of the other mindless blathering and nonsense, that was fine, but this is too much.

Quitting has actually been the smartest, most sensible thing this woman has done since garnering all this spotlight.

Rational Minority, I dont know how old you are, but I think you are a DISRESPECTFUL JERK.  Hows that? I had a Blog FOR PALIN, during her WHOLE CAMPAIGN and this board supported her 100%. Go look at Chaims JTF videos on her, we DID NOT attack PALIN. Chaim, the LEADER loves Palin.

But--Palin was NOT a real conservative, she was GOP. REAL right wingers and conservatives DONT HAVE 17 year old daughters KNOCKED UP.

You DO REALIZE that we are in a HORRIBLE time and it is NECESSARY that a STRONG MAN be raised up, by G-d if NEEDS BE, and it even possible that a race war, a civil revolt or something like THIS is bound to happen??

WE NEED A STRONG MAN LIKE PATTON.

Older JTFers- WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY do these NEW people just come to these boards and act like RUDE, RETARDED, NASTY, EXCREMENT?

First, let's help Chiam take over Israel and then he can show America how it's done.  He will help America to have the courage to select a powerful and Constitutionally sound leader to restore the republic. 

As for the trolls, their behavior is so strange that I speculate that at least some are likely trying to be a fifth column of Peace Now activists who are here to sow dissent.  They will not succeed.

While I would be beyond elated if Chaim was allowed into Israel and better yet is elected Prime Minister of Israel,     realistically the latter is not going to happen as soon as we would like.      The United States and Israel are potentially headed for disaster if a high quality leader doesn't emerge from at least one of the countries.     While its IMPERATIVE that we support Chaim's efforts,   including of course providing support for the heroic Jews in Judea and Samaria,     I also think its important that JTF supports the best realistic Conservative options in U.S. Presidential,   Congressional,    and State races.       While some disagree with me,   which of course is fine,   until someone can provide a convincing point of view that there's a better viable Presidential Candidate than Sarah Palin in the foreseeable future,   its hard for me to envision their being such a candidate on the horizon.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 01:02:41 AM »
Don't even bother with this he/she/it. Liberals do NOT know how to take up for the strong believers in what they stand for. Anyone that is "picked on" is a favorite for the liberal agenda. Cowards, every one of them, I say! They don't have minds of their own, only know how to speak drivel of what others say. Talk about drinking the KOOL AID!

Well said,   arksis.     

The liberals continue to focus their attacks on JTF,    Sarah Palin,   and other organizations and people that they consider a threat to their hideous agenda against the United States,   Israel,   and all of those who believe in strong traditional Conservative  (  Right Wing )  values.     

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 06:27:46 AM »
But not all Muslims support terrorist acts, though. That's what I'm trying to get at here. How can a whole group of people be condemned based upon the actions of a few?
It's more then a few. Muslims all over the country were dancing in the streets in muslim neighborhoods of the United States on 9-11. Why didn't  the so called good muslims come out and tell them to stop and say that this is not acceptable. No other group danced in the streets only the sick demented muslim animals.

Well put cjd.  Additionally, it is not all muslims that are inherently evil, it is the ideology that Islam espouses.  Call it radical Islam if you wish but my question is, as cjd stated, why did muslims dance in the neighborhoods of the US on 9/11?  You may make a case that moderate muslims can't speak out in places like Iran for fear of retribution, as we recently saw, but where is the case for their behavior and their activities in mosques in the U.S., the U.K., France, Germany, etc.?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2009, 09:34:59 AM »

Honestly, the 'liberal tolerance' is EXASPERATING. Always taking up for EVIL, and NEVER the good.

I never even claimed to be a liberal. I don't see that as being 'evil' like the majority here, though. I will say, however, that I am progressive. Things need to change, and I think they will, for the better. I don't buy into all the unfounded fears surrounding our current president. Additionally, I refuse to think differently of someone for believing a certain religion is true. When I said "the actions of a few", you need to realize that 'few' is quite relative; I'm obviously not saying that there are only a handfull of people who commit acts of terrorism, but relative to Muslims worldwide, they are few. I'm not here to defend any religion, or terrorists either--only those who are pre-judged based solely upon their religion. It's honestly all the same to me. They all are meant to serve a purpose to their followers, and each group has factions that take everything way too far and give the others a bad name. You all go around thinking that the fundamentalists are the norm, and so you only look for that, and that's how you all view each other. When it comes right down to it, it's really immature and a waste of time.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2009, 10:14:57 AM »

[/quote]

I never even claimed to be a liberal. I don't see that as being 'evil' like the majority here, though. I will say, however, that I am progressive. Things need to change, and I think they will, for the better. I don't buy into all the unfounded fears surrounding our current president. Additionally, I refuse to think differently of someone for believing a certain religion is true. When I said "the actions of a few", you need to realize that 'few' is quite relative; I'm obviously not saying that there are only a handfull of people who commit acts of terrorism, but relative to Muslims worldwide, they are few. I'm not here to defend any religion, or terrorists either--only those who are pre-judged based solely upon their religion. It's honestly all the same to me. They all are meant to serve a purpose to their followers, and each group has factions that take everything way too far and give the others a bad name. You all go around thinking that the fundamentalists are the norm, and so you only look for that, and that's how you all view each other. When it comes right down to it, it's really immature and a waste of time.
[/quote]

All I can say is, if you don't "buy into the fear" then you have no idea what's going on in the REAL world, like many other liberals in this country.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 10:40:34 AM »
All I can say is, if you don't "buy into the fear" then you have no idea what's going on in the REAL world, like many other liberals in this country.

Once again, I never claimed to be liberal. And I also said that this fear which is being conjured up is unfounded, indicating that it is not based on facts.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2009, 11:05:21 AM »

Once again, I never claimed to be liberal. And I also said that this fear which is being conjured up is unfounded, indicating that it is not based on facts.
Kindly explain to me the difference between a liberal, a progressive, and a statist as, imo they are interchangeable in the way that they are used today.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 11:12:18 AM by HiWarp »
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2009, 11:07:38 AM »

First of ALL, 'rational minority'
 WE ARE THE MINORITY.

The last time I checked the DEM-FASCISTS are FILIBUSTER proof. THERE ARE NO CHECKS AND BALANCES NOW, that is FASCISM.

They have been IN CONTROL for OVER 2 1/2 YEARS, while MORONS were blame Bush, Blame bush, Bush was a LAME DUCK for OVER TWO AND A HALF YEARS.

You also are for HUSSEIN OBAMA, who has appointed 32 CZARS, which means ABSOLUTE POWER, so you are NOT a 'liberal, OR a progressive' You are RE GRESSIVE- in fact you WERE a liberal, and that is the new 'word' that you tag yourselves with now.

Liberals are RACISTS, ALWAYS tagging people with "Black American, African American, Mexican American"  NEVER just plain ol AMERICAN.  LIBERALS/PROGRESSIVES say OTHER nationalities FIRST, making THEM the damned RACISTS.

You are, in fact, a radical COMMUNIST, NOT even a liberal anymore.

Czar means TOTAL POWER, and since you are FOR OBama, you are FOR TOTAL POWER over peoples LIVES.

Muslims are BEASTS. 
I gave you the information on their so-called 'religion' and you REFUSED to look at it.
IF you DID look at it, you would change you f-d up view.

Take up for WOMEN like a good liberal does, instead of the bleeding sicko heart for MURDERERS.  You SUCK!
Women HATE you over there for not thinking these beasts are EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE: MURDERERS and ASSASSINS

"UNFOUNDED fears" about Hussein Obama--  You mean like DESTROYING the 1st Ammendment so that there is NO Free Speech, and taking away people RIGHT to protect themselves with the 2nd ammendment. Cencoring ALL of the opposing views against the poor MoZlem HITLER, BHO? He OWNS the CAR Co's, JUST LIKE HITLER, and how about BANKS?? JUST LIKE HITLER.

28 EXECUTIVE ORDERS in less than THREE MONTHS is 'not something to be FEARFUL about?'

YOU ARE BRAINWASHED.

FASCISM:

a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

There is NOBODY MORE racist than BHO. NOBODY!

You are brainwashed BIGTIME, and I have little pity anymore for you FOOLS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2009, 11:28:30 AM »

Kindly explain to me the difference between a liberal, a progressive, and a statist as, imo they are interchangeable in the way that they are used today.

Fair enough. I suppose liberal and progressive could be used interchangeably--not sure about statist, though. Either way, progressives are responsible for a lot of good in America. I don't think the Revolution would have happened without progressives, and weren't the Republicans at one time considered progressive, too? Abraham Lincoln comes to mind. I'm sure there were plenty of people who looked at them as "horrid liberals" at one point. Something to think about, maybe.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2009, 11:54:55 AM »

Fair enough. I suppose liberal and progressive could be used interchangeably--not sure about statist, though. Either way, progressives are responsible for a lot of good in America. I don't think the Revolution would have happened without progressives, and weren't the Republicans at one time considered progressive, too? Abraham Lincoln comes to mind. I'm sure there were plenty of people who looked at them as "horrid liberals" at one point. Something to think about, maybe.

Think about this. Liberals and progressives of the past actually SUPPORTED individual rights. What so-called liberals today support are far from it. That's where the statist comes in. I will not take credit for that as it was coined by Mark Levin in his book "Liberty and Tyranny". But, basically, a statist is one who supports central government planning and control, especially of economic policy, at the COST of individual rights. Don't tell me about the wonderful things that liberals have done in the past.  Tell me about the wonderful things they are doing today.
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2009, 12:09:31 PM »

First of ALL, 'rational minority'
 WE ARE THE MINORITY.

In the current American government, perhaps, but not throughout the world.

The last time I checked the DEM-FASCISTS are FILIBUSTER proof. THERE ARE NO CHECKS AND BALANCES NOW, that is FASCISM.

They have been IN CONTROL for OVER 2 1/2 YEARS, while MORONS were blame Bush, Blame bush, Bush was a LAME DUCK for OVER TWO AND A HALF YEARS.

There is a lot for which George W. Bush is to blame. I'm not going to call him a fascist because that would be exaggerating, but he's not innocent, either. Laws were broken and lies were told. This is based on information that has recently been surfacing, too, not some biased, baseless accusation.

You also are for HUSSEIN OBAMA, who has appointed 32 CZARS, which means ABSOLUTE POWER, so you are NOT a 'liberal, OR a progressive' You are RE GRESSIVE- in fact you WERE a liberal, and that is the new 'word' that you tag yourselves with now.

Liberals are RACISTS, ALWAYS tagging people with "Black American, African American, Mexican American"  NEVER just plain ol AMERICAN.  LIBERALS/PROGRESSIVES say OTHER nationalities FIRST, making THEM the damned RACISTS.

You are, in fact, a radical COMMUNIST, NOT even a liberal anymore.

Czar means TOTAL POWER, and since you are FOR OBama, you are FOR TOTAL POWER over peoples LIVES.

This is quite a jump. You have me going from 'liberal' to 'racist' to 'communist'. I honestly can't make sense of this.

Muslims are BEASTS. 
I gave you the information on their so-called 'religion' and you REFUSED to look at it.
IF you DID look at it, you would change you f-d up view.

Back to this again, huh? Again, my view of religions in general is that they're all basically the same. I looked at the text. It's violent, I get it. There's violence in every major religion's book. Even yours. 

Take up for WOMEN like a good liberal does, instead of the bleeding sicko heart for MURDERERS.

I do. I'm all for the equality of women, and a woman's right to choose. And again, I'm not defending terrorists.

You SUCK!

Ha! That was kind of odd.

Women HATE you over there for not thinking these beasts are EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE: MURDERERS and ASSASSINS

Women overseas hate me for what I don't think? I doubt that.

"UNFOUNDED fears" about Hussein Obama--  You mean like DESTROYING the 1st Ammendment so that there is NO Free Speech, and taking away people RIGHT to protect themselves with the 2nd ammendment. Cencoring ALL of the opposing views against the poor MoZlem HITLER, BHO? He OWNS the CAR Co's, JUST LIKE HITLER, and how about BANKS?? JUST LIKE HITLER.

YOU ARE BRAINWASHED.

There is obviously still a 1st Amendment. The fact that these forums exist is a testament to that. Also, comparing Obama to Hitler is pretty absurd. Do you think he'll start trying to annex Canada and take over the world or something?

FASCISM:

a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

Alarmist-

–noun
1. a person who tends to raise alarms, esp. without sufficient reason, as by exaggerating dangers or prophesying calamities.

I can look up definitions as well.

There is NOBODY MORE racist than BHO. NOBODY!

I don't think there's any way of actually knowing that...

You are brainwashed BIGTIME, and I have little pity anymore for you FOOLS.

Well I'm sorry you feel that way, Mr. T.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2009, 12:16:30 PM »

Progressive: advocating more enlightened or liberal ideas, new or experimental methods

So, what if the 'experiment' FAILS?  You know Hitler was "EXPERIMENTAL"  but it worked for him. GASSINGS.
Method? What method will the liberal FASCISTS USE to CHANGE us.  "Progressive" is also "Change"

Obama does NOT represent the G-d of the Torah, Tanach, OR the Christian Bible.  you DO know, RM that the Islamic UN Holy book CHANGES all the time, dont you? A LOT like LIBERALISM with their METHODS and EXPERIMENTS.

America should NOT be an "experiment" in which we use new METHODS to sway the people into FASCISM.

Thank you, NO.
G-d says:
"I AM THE L-RD THY G-D, I DO NOT CHANGE"
I will answer to HIM.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 10:44:11 PM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2009, 12:26:45 PM »

Think about this. Liberals and progressives of the past actually SUPPORTED individual rights. What so-called liberals today support are far from it. That's where the statist comes in. I will not take credit for that as it was coined by Mark Levin in his book "Liberty and Tyranny". But, basically, a statist is one who supports central government planning and control, especially of economic policy, at the COST of individual rights. Don't tell me about the wonderful things that liberals have done in the past.  Tell me about the wonderful things they are doing today.

Well, I'd say that while liberals may want to look to the government for more, they also challenge it more. I think that liberals are very much in favor of an individual's rights. Freedom of choice, separation of church and state, and same-sex marriage, among others, are predominantly liberal causes. All things considered, I don't really consider Democrats to be liberals. Maybe next to staunch Conservatives, but really, any more it seems as thought the Dems and the GOP are pretty similar.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2009, 12:28:33 PM »

I know Hiwarp! I WAS a dem-liberal, until I found that they push VERY UNHOLY and EVIL things. (This is like 22 years ago)

Oh they 'mean well' alright, but the fat is that they USE psycho-mindtripping, head games & WORDS, just WORDS.... to get you to STFUP..

Words like "ALARMIST" 

You know the prophets of the Tanach WARNED people ahead of time, I AM SURE some  had NO idea,  they WERE prophetic, people took ZERO heed to their words MANY times, and what happened??

DESTRUCTION.

People like the JTF and other really great Born-again people SHOULD be taken HEED to. 

Like this seriously silly person here.. 'buy into the fear'

IF WE ONLY HAD MORE of a HEALTHY FEAR of the Living G-d, we would NOT be in this MESS. But, here we have a "Secular-humanist" below and G-d does NOT exist in this persons world....

Well, he'll exist enough when really bad natural and SUPERNATURAL disasters happen, oh they will be screaming: G-D!!!! G-D!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2009, 12:30:31 PM »

Well, I'd say that while liberals may want to look to the government for more, they also challenge it more. I think that liberals are very much in favor of an individual's rights. Freedom of choice, separation of church and state, and same-sex marriage, among others, are predominantly liberal causes. All things considered, I don't really consider Democrats to be liberals. Maybe next to staunch Conservatives, but really, any more it seems as thought the Dems and the GOP are pretty similar.

RM, most of us are NOT GOP...but here is an INTERESTING quote...

Norman Mattoon Thomas (Nov. 20, 1884-Dec. 19, 1968) was a leading American socialist, pacifist and six-time presidential candidate of the Socialist Party of America. The following quotation from a speech he made in 1944 as the Socialist Party candidate for president of the U.S. will spotlight the strides of socialism.

“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism,’ they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.”

He went on to say: “I no longer need to run as a presidential candidate for the Socialist Party. The Democrat Party has adopted our platform.”
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2009, 12:35:41 PM »

RM, most of us are NOT GOP...but here is an INTERESTING quote...

Norman Mattoon Thomas (Nov. 20, 1884-Dec. 19, 1968) was a leading American socialist, pacifist and six-time presidential candidate of the Socialist Party of America. The following quotation from a speech he made in 1944 as the Socialist Party candidate for president of the U.S. will spotlight the strides of socialism.

“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism,’ they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.”

He went on to say: “I no longer need to run as a presidential candidate for the Socialist Party. The Democrat Party has adopted our platform.”

Okay, so you're not Republicans. I'm not a Democrat.

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2009, 12:40:23 PM »
 "Progressive" is also "Change" Which is what let me know STRAIGHT UP that Hussein Obama does NOT represent the G-d of the Torah, Tanach, OR the Christian Bible.  you DO know, RM that the Islamic UN Holy book CHANGES all the time, dont you? A LOT like LIBERALISM with their METHODS and EXPERIMENTS. America should NOT be an "experiment" in which we use new METHODS to sawy the people into FASCISM.

The President is not supposed to represent a particular faith. It's been that way since the country was founded. And again, this is not Hitler, and there is no threat of fascism.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2009, 12:56:10 PM »
 "Progressive" is also "Change" Which is what let me know STRAIGHT UP that Hussein Obama does NOT represent the G-d of the Torah, Tanach, OR the Christian Bible.  you DO know, RM that the Islamic UN Holy book CHANGES all the time, dont you? A LOT like LIBERALISM with their METHODS and EXPERIMENTS. America should NOT be an "experiment" in which we use new METHODS to sawy the people into FASCISM.

The President is not supposed to represent a particular faith. It's been that way since the country was founded. And again, this is not Hitler, and there is no threat of fascism.

Really....?

FASCISM: a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

WHICH IS WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW.

1st of ALL, I know this is a Jewish forum but DONT insult my intelligence.  Go look at the graves here in good ole USA- CROSSES are on most of the GRAVES=CHRISTIAN NATION- people that believe in the teachings of Jesus of the CHRISTIAN Bible.

Samuel Adams a FOUNDING FATHER said that candidates of the office of the presidency MUST be PROFESSORS of the CHRISTIAN FAITH, which is WHY Jewish people are NOT suppose to be in power here in the USA- CONFLICT of interest, thats a #1.
#2. Please explain these quotes:

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus. For that reason alone, people of other faiths have been afforded freedom of worship here."
- Patrick Henry, Patriot 1776

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that G-d is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever."
- Thomas Jefferson, 1871

"I have sworn upon the altar of G-d eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
- Thomas Jefferson (inscribed around the inside of the dome of the Jefferson Memorial in Washington)

It behooves us then to humble ourselves before the offended Power to confess our national sins and to pray for clemency and forgiveness..."

"I am profitably engaged in reading the Bible. Take all of this Book upon reason that you can, and the balance by faith, and you will live and die a better man."
- Abraham Lincoln, 1863

"Intelligence, patriotism, Christianity, and a firm reliance on Him, who has never yet forsaken this favored land, are still competent to adjust, in the best way, all our present difficulty." – Abraham Lincoln

"The foundations of our society and our government rest so much on the teachings of the Bible that it would be difficult to support them if faith in these teachings would cease to be practically universal in our country."
- Calvin Coolidge, 1923

"All must admit that the reception of the teachings of Jesus results in the purest patriotism, in the most scrupulous fidelity to public trust, and in the best type of citizenship."
- Grover Cleveland

"It is no slight testimonial, both to the merit and worth of Christianity, that in all ages since its promulgation the great mass of those who have risen to eminence by their profound wisdom and integrity have recognized and reverenced Jesus of Nazareth"
John Quincy Adams - (1767-1848) 6th President of the United States

--------------------

Now, I DONT know what planet OR nation YOU are from, but this is the way it is supposed to be. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2009, 01:33:21 PM »
Some of the Founding Fathers were Christian in name only, such as Franklin, Jefferson and, especially, Paine. The best that I can offer is that many of these great men held to Enlightenment era principles regarding Christianity- that is, more closely to the ideas and ideals of the deist sect. It's hard to tell, in some cases, because, when you read, say, the letters of Jefferson, the man seems to be as much of a skeptic as an actual, believing Christian. There was also a strong emphasis on Biblical ideals, which are specifically Christian per se, but can also include Jewish or Noahide believers as well. This brings me to my last point, the flexibility of the U.S. Constitution and the U.S. system of law and government. Whilst the Founders may've envisioned the young nation as Christian, they also included the freedom of religion and separation of church and state clauses into American law to prevent the sort of episcopal tyranny that terrorized Europe for centuries. This was done even as the Founders often mentioned Gd, the Bible and religion in their public speeches, private writings and so forth. I can only surmise that the intention of the Founders was that the U.S. was to be Christian country, yet with great flexibility. The fact that Jews and other persecuted groups have found a safe haven, and political power, in the U.S. shows just how adaptable a thing was made in the 18th century. When the U.S. began to deny Gd, even of He wasn't present in official politics, then the fall from greatness began. This denial of Gd has nothing to do with Christian or Jew or deist or whatever, but it does have everything to do with a huge misunderstanding and willful denial of the intents of this nation's creators.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2009, 01:52:45 PM »

Really....?

FASCISM: a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

WHICH IS WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW.

1st of ALL, I know this is a Jewish forum but DONT insult my intelligence.  Go look at the graves here in good ole USA- CROSSES are on most of the GRAVES=CHRISTIAN NATION- people that believe in the teachings of Jesus of the CHRISTIAN Bible.

Samuel Adams a FOUNDING FATHER said that candidates of the office of the presidency MUST be PROFESSORS of the CHRISTIAN FAITH, which is WHY Jewish people are NOT suppose to be in power here in the USA- CONFLICT of interest, thats a #1.
#2. Please explain these quotes:

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus. For that reason alone, people of other faiths have been afforded freedom of worship here."
- Patrick Henry, Patriot 1776

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that G-d is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever."
- Thomas Jefferson, 1871

"I have sworn upon the altar of G-d eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
- Thomas Jefferson (inscribed around the inside of the dome of the Jefferson Memorial in Washington)

It behooves us then to humble ourselves before the offended Power to confess our national sins and to pray for clemency and forgiveness..."

"I am profitably engaged in reading the Bible. Take all of this Book upon reason that you can, and the balance by faith, and you will live and die a better man."
- Abraham Lincoln, 1863

"Intelligence, patriotism, Christianity, and a firm reliance on Him, who has never yet forsaken this favored land, are still competent to adjust, in the best way, all our present difficulty." – Abraham Lincoln

"The foundations of our society and our government rest so much on the teachings of the Bible that it would be difficult to support them if faith in these teachings would cease to be practically universal in our country."
- Calvin Coolidge, 1923

"All must admit that the reception of the teachings of Jesus results in the purest patriotism, in the most scrupulous fidelity to public trust, and in the best type of citizenship."
- Grover Cleveland

"It is no slight testimonial, both to the merit and worth of Christianity, that in all ages since its promulgation the great mass of those who have risen to eminence by their profound wisdom and integrity have recognized and reverenced Jesus of Nazareth"
John Quincy Adams - (1767-1848) 6th President of the United States

--------------------

Now, I DONT know what planet OR nation YOU are from, but this is the way it is supposed to be. 

How about these, then:

http://antiwarrepublicans.com/foundingfathers.aspx

Even though some were religious themselves, they understood that church and state needed to be separate.