Author Topic: Throwing Babies from Mosque Rooftop  (Read 6385 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Re: Throwing Babies from Mosque Rooftop
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 01:27:51 PM »
it is happening in a Islamic Shrine,Baba Sheikh Umar Saheb Dargah. Hindus are not allowed in any islamic places. Pure media propoganda to club Hindus with the tradition of Indian Muslims.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 01:35:40 PM »
Muslims and Christians in India have something in common, and as much as I hate Muslims, I can't blame Christians there for siding with those who are facing a common attack. Both are being attacked by Hindu groups.

Are you kidding me?  What do Muslims have to be upset about.

They followed the same Muslim pattern, maraud and conquer any lands you can, build over their holy sites, and oppress the natives. 

Then, once the natives finally fight back, pretend that you as a Muslim are being oppressed.

How do Muslims have any right to be in a place called INDIA!!!!

Do you also sympathize with the Muslims over Ayodhya?

AS for Christians, while any violence towards Christians is unacceptable, if you are going around doing missionary work in a Hindu or Buddhist area (for two thousand years now) , you would have to be naive to not expect any backlash from members of the religion you are trying to convert.

I live in Canada, where there are many Christian Indians.  Indians and JEws do a lot of cooperation on anti-Islam stuff, yet I can tell you from being involved in it that at an event with hundreds of Indians, that I did not meet one Christian Indian, and whenever there are Indians supporting Jews, they are Hindu.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 01:39:58 PM »
Hindus do this practice too.
Rubystars you are, of course, right..
http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2008/05/01/49221.html

Did you read the story?

It had no proof that Hindus did anything.

All it says at the end of the story is :"Hindu families in other parts of the country also take part in the ritual, Denmark's Ekstrabladet newspaper reported."

All this from a Muzzie news agency whose links should not be tolerated on a Jewish board. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 02:08:29 PM »
I live in Canada, where there are many Christian Indians.  Indians and JEws do a lot of cooperation on anti-Islam stuff, yet I can tell you from being involved in it that at an event with hundreds of Indians, that I did not meet one Christian Indian, and whenever there are Indians supporting Jews, they are Hindu.
thats a great point. Gentiles on this forum should not compare themself to Indian Christians. I have said this many times in the past. Indian CHristians should not be measured on the same scale as American or European Christians. Indian Christians are friends with Muslims in India and support a anti-semitic government. They should not even use the name of Christianity. Cause these Indian Christians do not follow the bible as it should be. They have only converted for money, false ego which makes them feel that if they covert then they wont be seen as third worlder from the west. thirdly they feel if they convert and change their name to Thomas or  John, then it would make them better suited for Anglo-phonic jobs. SOme rest of the tribals convert on the grounds that they will get jobs which are reserved for minority communities. Others poor tribals have accepted Jesus as G-d and feel more connected to him, cause visually they see Jesus to be poor and someone who has suffered just like them due to their poverty. All not out of true love for G-d nor love for Christianity, but doing it only for the sake of their situation. I hope Rubystars understand this real situation in India.

Another serious concern is of missionary organisations in India. They have these huge amounts of money with them. I cant imagine them coming in India and preaching without bringing all that money. Without all that money, they wont be able to convert any.

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 02:47:43 PM »
I think some of you are being a bit facetious.

You see this as barbaric while the same people you condemn probably see you as barbaric as well. Someone could be biased on purporse just you people and see circumcision as mutilation and call all Jews barbaric. Is that the case? Of course not. But they can choose to see it that way, just like you chose to view them as barbaric here.

I don't see how you can be stupid enough to compare a Jewish baby's Bris to throwing a baby off of a roof. Were you thrown off of a roof as a child and hit your head?
Only someone as stupid as you can see it as a comparison. Throwing a baby off the roof and cutting a penis are two different things you moron. I am comparing your extremism along with theirs, it's the same thing.

A Muslim can choose to be biased and look at circumcision as barbaric. Just like you choosed to be biased and looked at this ritual as barbaric. Grow up

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 02:52:42 PM »

You see this as barbaric while the same people you condemn probably see you as barbaric as well. Someone could be biased on purporse just you people and see circumcision as mutilation and call all Jews barbaric. Is that the case? Of course not. But they can choose to see it that way, just like you chose to view them as barbaric here.

I don't see how you can be stupid enough to compare a Jewish baby's Bris to throwing a baby off of a roof. Were you thrown off of a roof as a child and hit your head?
Only someone as stupid as you can see it as a comparison. Throwing a baby off the roof and cutting a penis are two different things you moron. I am comparing your extremism along with theirs, it's the same thing.

A Muslim can choose to be biased and look at circumcision as barbaric. Just like you choosed to be biased and looked at this ritual as barbaric. Grow up

TK,

A Bris is not extemism... You certainly deserve the names which you have been called.. I am suspicious of your name also..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2009, 03:09:35 PM »

Boy the place is full of rocket scientist today!! Lets see toss a baby off the roof or have it circumcised pick one..... Ah toss it of the roof its more humane... Honestly where do stupid animals like this come from. Circumcision is a procedure that has been widely accepted by many people outside the Jewish faith. Doctors give this option to parents of male babies all the time. On the other hand the baby tossing is something accepted only by filthy muzzy animals  ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2009, 03:14:17 PM »
Indian Hristians were turning in to great friends of muslamics on all common and uncommon issues. On all such types of platforms they were arriving and shouting together in the same voice with the pseudo-secular and the off center leftists.

Since 911 the Indian Hristians are puzzled and undecided of what to do with their new found muslamic friends and where to dump them.     
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2009, 03:35:04 PM »

TK,

A Bris is not extemism... You certainly deserve the names which you have been called.. I am suspicious of your name also..

I never said it was extremist.

I said Non-Jews can choose to be biased and view it as barbaric. Just like some people on this forum view this Muslim ritual as barbaric.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2009, 03:39:55 PM »

TK,

I said Non-Jews can choose to be biased and view it as barbaric. Just like some people on this forum view this Muslim ritual as barbaric.

I have never hear of anyone dying of a bris, but throwing babies from a roof may cause many things. What if it gets a shock and dies from a heart attack? Or if no one manages to catch the baby?

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2009, 03:47:31 PM »
Did you read the story?
All it says at the end of the story is :"Hindu families in other parts of the country also take part in the ritual, Denmark's Ekstrabladet newspaper reported."
All this from a Muzzie news agency whose links should not be tolerated on a Jewish board. 
If the source bothers you, try Reuters: www.reuters.com/news/video?videoId=81490
And if you are still not convinced that Indians have been capable of ritual atrocities then learn something about Sati (widow-burning).

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2009, 03:53:55 PM »

TK,

I have never hear of anyone dying of a bris, but throwing babies from a roof may cause many things. What if it gets a shock and dies from a heart attack? Or if no one manages to catch the baby?
Or, dying later from a brain haemorhage not apparent at the time.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2009, 04:02:45 PM »
SS Stormtrooper.. pardon.. Teutonic Knight, so you think Brit Mila is barbaric?

What about massacring the Jews like Teutonic Knights did?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2009, 04:15:39 PM »
Did you read the story?
If the source bothers you, try Reuters: www.reuters.com/news/video?videoId=81490
And if you are still not convinced that Indians have been capable of ritual atrocities then learn something about Sati (widow-burning).

sati was a social custom born during 600 yrs of Islamic rule in India. Hindu women prefered to die when their husband died,as anyways Muslims invaders were going to capture them as slaves. Death they chose before dishonor. The whole sati thing used by Colonial British as a tool to heap abuse on Hindus.

throwing of babies is a ritual started by muslims,some pro-muslim self hating confused hindus have joined.

Circumcision is a religious obligation for the Jews. And i dont see it as anything extreme.

David hope you know the difference between social custom,ritual and tradition. all are different. social custom is born out of situation, not out of religion. rituals are religious, traditions have nothing to do with religion.

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2009, 04:44:48 PM »

TK,

Here are several cases:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6898403/
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/feb/17/religion.world1

So now you know.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2009, 04:52:04 PM »
Ignore this Nazi TK. He's a pure provocateur.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2009, 04:57:14 PM »
He is just here to provoke and to stir up hostility between Jews, Christians and Hindus!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2009, 05:05:49 PM »

TK,

Here are several cases:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6898403/
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/feb/17/religion.world1

So now you know.
So whats to know the story on msnbc is older then time its a rare case... They are one in a million that went bad. Circumcision is not an option for Jews it is one of the main stays of the religion. Debate about this issue is really disrespectful to continue here on a Jewish forum. I have to agree with Spectator when he says your a pure provocateur. I would put it in different words but he made it sound nice so we will stick with his.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2009, 05:17:08 PM »
Hindu Zionist, thanks and I believe you, although to be fair I understand that it was the same Colonial British who banned sati. I have no intention of contributing to a divisive rift on this subject, and have no interest in judging Indians or their culture.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2009, 09:25:53 PM »
Teutonic Knight, as soon as you got here, you wasted no time with your trolling.  First you insulted AsheDina, then you began picking at Serb Avenger, who did nothing to you whatsoever, and now, you called our great moderator Rubystars a moron, while claiming that Jewish circumcision is "barbaric." 

It's time for you to get lost.  You're banned!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2009, 09:27:16 PM »
I just banned Teutonic Knight. 

Moshe92

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2009, 09:35:46 PM »
I just banned Teutonic Knight. 

:clap: :clap:

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2009, 03:05:02 AM »
Well done!  :dance:

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2009, 03:15:32 AM »
The problem with some people is that they may support muslamic circumcision as scientific but claim the Jewish circumcision to be barbaric.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.