Author Topic: YouTube May be Stopping View Counter on JTF Videos Part 1  (Read 1159 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
YouTube May be Stopping View Counter on JTF Videos Part 1
« on: July 19, 2009, 10:47:52 AM »
I was watching a lot of fantastic JTF videos posted by members and one thing had puzzled me.  Do only JTF member appreciate and enjoy the great videos put out by JTF?  No one else is interested?  I mean I've seen JTF videos by various members that should have gotten at least a couple of thousand hits, but the view counters show 100, 50 25, etc.  It either means one of two things.  One, the views of JTF are not shared by an overwhelming majority of people to the point where practically no one but JTF members share JTF views.  Two, the videos really aren't that good and are not catching the attention of others.   Three, and most likely the reason; ZooTube is manipulating the view counter to make thousands of view counts register as less than a hundred.  Now reason one above doesn't make any sense because I have seen videos put out by Nazis and KKK members whose beliefs are not shared by most people, and they have gotten hundreds of thousands of views.  My point being, if someone did not agree with JTF on most issues, they would still view the videos out of curiosity.  Two doesn't make sense because the videos made by JTF members are of higher quality than most other videos.  I mean there is this one video on Zootube of two people making crank phone calls.  There is no special effects and the video isn't funny, but over 250K people viewed this video.  Your telling me an overwhelming majority of people find a video of two idiots making a stupid prank phone call more interesting than the JTF videos that touch on some really important and interesting topics like Iran, Israel, the economy, Obama, and  much more.  To be continued......

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: YouTube May be Stopping View Counter on JTF Videos Part 1
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 05:04:08 PM »
YES I SAW THAT I THINK SOME POSTER DISABLE THE VOTING
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 06:19:21 PM »
Zootube is freezing our view counts. They have been doing this for at least 6 months.

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 06:39:32 PM »
This has definitely been happening with my videos.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 06:50:11 PM »
Weird, most of my videos get anywhere from 5000 views to 50,000. My top video had 125,000 views.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 06:56:39 PM »
Weird, most of my videos get anywhere from 5000 views to 50,000. My top video had 125,000 views.
Wow that great!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 09:41:09 PM »
The views on the videos on this account haven't budged since the first week I put them up:

http://www.youtube.com/user/HaYaminMay09

Well I just viewed all 4 and 5 starred all 4 of them.