Author Topic: Terrorist Workshops held in Chicago Hilton  (Read 821 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Terrorist Workshops held in Chicago Hilton
« on: July 19, 2009, 08:49:00 PM »
This is absolutely mind boggling. The terrorists are openly gathering in American hotels and holding workshops on "The Fall of Capitalism and the Rise of Islam" and "Capitalism is Doomed to Fail," "The Global Rise of Islam"...

Protesters gathered outside a Chicago-area hotel Sunday as an Islamic extremist group reportedly linked to Al Qaeda held a conference in an attempt to step up Western recruitment efforts.

Roughly 500 members of Hizb ut-Tahrir — a global Sunni network with reported ties to confessed 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Al Qaeda in Iraq's onetime leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi — met inside a Hilton hotel in Oak Lawn, Ill., to host "The Fall of Capitalism and the Rise of Islam."

Many of the members of this group,  Hizb ut-Tahrir , have been open terrorists and despite the fact that the group says it is against terror, its history is downright terrifying.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is one of the group's most famous alumni, New Statesman journalist Shiv Malik reported, citing intelligence sources. In addition to plotting the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, he also is implicated in the World Trade Center bombing of 1993, the Bali nightclub bombings and the murder of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl.

Malik's report, the public policy institute the Nixon Center and the counter-extremism think tank the Quilliam Foundation agree that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, who was the leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq until he was killed in June 2006, also was once a member of Hizb ut-Tahrir.

They say other former members include Asif Muhammad Hanif, a British man who blew himself up outside a bar in Tel Aviv, killing four people (including himself) and wounding more than 50; and Omar Bakri Mohammed, a radical cleric currently banned from Britain who praised the 9/11 attacks, raised funds for Hezbollah and Hamas and called for attacks on the Dublin airport because U.S. troops transfered there on their way to Iraq.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,533880,00.html

When will sane Americans stand up and boycott the Hilton and press the American law-enforcement agencies to shut down this operation. We cannot allow terrorists to walk all over America under the protection of a system they despise. These are American enemy combatants who are plotting our destruction right under our noses...

PLEASE AMERICA WAKE UP SOON!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Terrorist Workshops held in Chicago Hilton
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 08:51:12 PM »
I wonder if Obama plans on stopping by to by to make a speech and offer his support?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 08:59:28 PM »
My husband told me about this when I got home from work! Could NOT believe it! He said, they said, they will take OVER our country, by using OUR laws to advance their Sharia law etc. The GALL! And people are so blind and stupid to ALL of this! I just want to take a machine gun and go ballistic! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 09:00:08 PM »
I wonder if Obama plans on stopping by to by to make a speech and offer his support?

Exactly.  Most Americans are clueless that Islam is a threat to this countries very existence.  

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 09:11:29 PM »
This is the family that gave us the waste of oxygen that is Paris Hilton.  This family is without shame.