General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask me about arabs.

<< < (11/14) > >>

Manch:
You mentioned "arabic beautiful and ancient culture" What are you talking about? Please provide examples - I've never heard of such a thing. If you refer to "islamic" culture, than majority of this "culture" was stolen or appropriated by Arabs from Persians, Uzbeks, Indians, Christians, Jews. Arabs were nomadic people who had no culture, hence the adoption of islam. Please let me know if I am wrong. Thank you!

Zelhar:
If the Brazilian refuse to see Jews as a united people who rightfully own their own national homeland then they are Jew haters. The Islamonazi mullahs in Iran say the same things: "We do not hate Jews, only the Zionists who illegally occupy Palestine".

This type of claim is one of the most anti Jewish ones that there are. They not only hate us, they also deny our self definition, self determination, and self identity. This is a Nazi claim.

Haydes, you are not a son of Germany, you are a son of (Avraham, Yitzhak, and ) Israel.

Hyades:

--- Quote from: Zelhar on August 05, 2009, 04:30:25 PM ---If the Brazilian refuse to see Jews as a united people who rightfully own their own national homeland then they are Jew haters. The Islamonazi mullahs in Iran say the same things: "We do not hate Jews, only the Zionists who illegally occupy Palestine".

This type of claim is one of the most anti Jewish ones that there are. They not only hate us, they also deny our self definition, self determination, and self identity. This is a Nazi claim.

Haydes, you are not a son of Germany, you are a son of (Avraham, Yitzhak, and ) Israel.

--- End quote ---

Where did I say that they say that? They surely recognize the state of Israel to exist, they are pro-Israel and they recognize the unity of all the Jews but even though consider their Jews as part of their own society!

Yes, I am a son of Avraham and his descendants. But I am part of the German society also,... better?  :)

Spectator:

--- Quote from: Hyades on August 05, 2009, 12:15:53 PM ---If I made aliyah to Israel I would not be considered an Israeli by the native Sabre but only be considered a Jewish immigrant, an alien!

--- End quote ---

Take it easy :) I was born outside Israel and made aliya aged 20. I have never felt any discrimination. Israel is a great country and our true home!

Zelhar:

--- Quote from: Hyades on August 05, 2009, 04:33:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Zelhar on August 05, 2009, 04:30:25 PM ---If the Brazilian refuse to see Jews as a united people who rightfully own their own national homeland then they are Jew haters. The Islamonazi mullahs in Iran say the same things: "We do not hate Jews, only the Zionists who illegally occupy Palestine".

--- End quote ---

Where did I say that they say that? They surely recognize the state of Israel to exist, they are pro-Israel and they recognize the unity of all the Jews but even though consider their Jews as part of their own society!

Yes, I am a son of Avraham and his descendants. But I am part of the German society also,... better?  :)

--- End quote ---
You said that about the Lebanese Brazilians. You said:

--- Quote --- ... Many people see their national Jewish communities as part of their population and Israel as another country with another government. For many people there is a huge difference between being Jewish and being Israeli citizen!
And brazilians are quite pro-Zionist also and very pro-Israel, except the millions of Arabs (who themselves are not very beloved in Brazil as they have a bad reputation). But these Arabs see Brazilian Jews as Brazilians and thus as a compatriot, while Israelis for them are Jews living in a country where they don't belong, which they have "stolen". And I think this is the same with many Christian Arabs. They have nothing against Jews as long as they live outside Israel. While Muslims think Jews have NO place in this entire world and have to be wiped out. I find both views very irritating and they make me angry!
--- End quote ---

So, I'll take your words and assume the rest of the Brazilians are friendly folks. But if the Christian Arabs over there say that the Jews "stole Palestine" and then they are against Jews everywhere. If someone say A Jew cannot have his own independent homeland and he must live in exile under some artificial nationality he is Jew hater. Why don't you comprehend that, I don't get. Your attitude of trying to interpret the wicked words of sweet speaking Jew haters is not unlike the crazy Israelis who try to convince themselves that the Arabs want peace and they don't really mean literally to all the things that they teach their children in school etc.

Bottom line is: If someone try to steal your heritage and identity, he hates you. If you lose your identity and heritage, you hate yourself. Haydes, I think you are not lost, which is why I am motivated to help you stay on the inside of the fence. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version