Author Topic: Faggot club attacked in Israel  (Read 4482 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Faggot club attacked in Israel
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2009, 01:10:23 PM »
That's one exception. By and large they are supremely self-hating. Of course, anybody who indulges such a vile behavior is self-hating no matter how good their other positions may be.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2009, 02:04:32 PM »
The other thing to remember is that faggots are generally Jew-hating anti-Semites, including the Jewish ones. Every single queer in Israel marches for the Philistines.

Not true.

There is a very rightwing patriotic Jew who posts on Arutz Sheva blogs (or at least he used to quite frequently), who was completely against the arabs and all land-for-peace deals, but he was not religious and considered himself a homosexual.   He also had his own blog.
It's only one example but it just goes to show that you can't make these kind of assumptions.    The 'activist' type gays are certainly more prone to anti-Israel and pro-Arab sentiment.   Rank-and-file gays who don't push their agenda and don't "march" everywhere: not necessarily.  The guy that used to post there also readily admitted that about gay-activists...

Are you talking about SK? I think he is gay and he posts a lot on A7...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2009, 03:38:50 PM »
The other thing to remember is that faggots are generally Jew-hating anti-Semites, including the Jewish ones. Every single queer in Israel marches for the Philistines.

Not true.

There is a very rightwing patriotic Jew who posts on Arutz Sheva blogs (or at least he used to quite frequently), who was completely against the arabs and all land-for-peace deals, but he was not religious and considered himself a homosexual.   He also had his own blog.
It's only one example but it just goes to show that you can't make these kind of assumptions.    The 'activist' type gays are certainly more prone to anti-Israel and pro-Arab sentiment.   Rank-and-file gays who don't push their agenda and don't "march" everywhere: not necessarily.  The guy that used to post there also readily admitted that about gay-activists...

Are you talking about SK? I think he is gay and he posts a lot on A7...

That is the guy I was referring to.   Rightwing gay guy.   

Also as a famous example Dr. Allan Bloom was said to be a homosexual, and he was against many of the liberal-fad politics like feminazi movement, affirmative action, etc.   It just made me think of this and I love his book so I figure I'll point him out as well. 
His book "Closing the American Mind" is an amazing book that clarifies the American education system and the prevalent points of view in society that have changed American way of life over the years.  He wrote this book from the perspective of observing the students he taught in university over several decades.    He does not pull any punches, and I think he paints a good picture of where things were in the mid 1980's..... And I think now these phenomena he was describing have only increased.   Even though himself a secular guy and reportedly gay person, he speaks about the spiritual void created in American society by the breakdown of social order and traditional beliefs, and the breakdown of family, and its contribution to the failure/erosion of liberal arts education and the liberal arts student him/herself...   

I highly recommend this book, I was about half-way through.  Fascinating.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2009, 03:40:30 PM »
Here's a blurb from editorial reviews on the link on amazon.

"From Publishers Weekly
This work by a University of Chicago professor was a bestseller in cloth. According to PW, "marred by the author's biases, this jeremiad laments the decay of the humanities, the decline of the family and students' spiritual rootlessness and unconnectedness to traditions."
Copyright 1988 Reed Business Information, Inc.  "

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2009, 04:13:55 PM »
I never said that fags should be shot....I did say that homosexuality should not be allowed in Israel. If the Israeli Government allows fags to run free in Israel to spread their perversion, the Israeli Government should be taken over by a Religious Conservative Government.

Enough is enough. If fags want their freedom to be fags, I suggest they go to some deserted Island where they can't bother anyone.

Shalom - Dox

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2009, 05:17:34 PM »
Israel allows Jews to eat treif, be machalel shabbos, and speak lashon hora, WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY??? >:(

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2009, 05:20:00 PM »
Hell, they even let those murderous muslim nazis to LIVE in Israel for FREE and u folks think homosexuality is the issue?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2009, 05:26:01 PM »
It's not the issue but it's a big symptom of the issue (institutional Israeli self-hatred).

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2009, 05:33:22 PM »
It's one of MANY issues. Fags are no different than any sinner. The punishment for breaking Yom Kippur is Kares, you know.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2009, 05:38:27 PM »
It's a particularly flagrant and grotesque sin though.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2009, 05:40:32 PM »
Every form of going against the Torah is. Just because it involves 2 guys getting it on doesn't mean it's any worse than, say, doing a non-jew.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2009, 06:27:14 PM »
Every form of going against the Torah is. Just because it involves 2 guys getting it on doesn't mean it's any worse than, say, doing a non-jew.
:o  :yuck: :D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2009, 06:41:12 PM »
The prohibition of homosexuality comes from the Torah. That very same Torah provides 613 mitzvot. U can't just single out homosexuality because it's vulgar but not say a peep regarding the other commandments they don't do/transgress. The Torah was made as an anecdote to fight the yetzer hara. Maybe if we put more energy into them putting on tefilin instead of screaming at them for being queer, their neshamas would gain something meaningful.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2009, 11:25:09 PM »
Is there any news about the butcher? Maybe was he an Arab Moslem?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.