Author Topic: Chaim Ben Pesach  (Read 11797 times)

Noor Khan

Chaim Ben Pesach
« on: April 11, 2007, 02:52:19 PM »
Good to call everybody else a terroist, but look at yourself firstly!!! Not even the jews themselves want you in there so called Country!! ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaim_Ben_Pesach

Noor Khan

Re: Chaim Ben Pesach
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 02:53:56 PM »
The question I would like to know is that every member on this forum must come into contact with Muslims, exactly how do they react?

Like cowards i would guess? Is this the case?

Scriabin

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 03:10:15 PM »
Good to call everybody else a terroist, but look at yourself firstly!!!

One has to kill an innocent person before they can be called a terrorist.

Chaim Ben Pesach never killed anyone.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 03:15:27 PM »
The question I would like to know is that every member on this forum must come into contact with Muslims, exactly how do they react?

You have no clue. ;D

Noor Khan

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 03:27:44 PM »
Good to call everybody else a terroist, but look at yourself firstly!!!

One has to kill an innocent person before they can be called a terrorist.

Chaim Ben Pesach never killed anyone.

Thats your view...

Noor Khan

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 03:28:14 PM »

You have no clue. ;D

Really?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 03:45:44 PM »
Nearly all of my family are muslims and no, i don't jump behind the sofa when they come into the room.

Noor Khan

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 03:48:55 PM »
Let me get this right, your family are muslims but u are jewish?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2007, 04:01:35 PM »
It depends on the moslem if he shows respect,i treat them decently if not well......
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2007, 04:09:54 PM »
Let me get this right, your family are muslims but u are jewish?

I wish i was :P
Nope, i'm a noachide. I believe in the seven laws of bnai noach, that is.
Not everyone on this website is jewish but this is a Jewish website itself, that welcomes gentiles and non-jews to share opinions etc.

It depends on the moslem if he shows respect,i treat them decently if not well......

Yep, i base my morals on that statement as well except i regard it with all people, not just muslims. And the same applies to me too....you don't deserve respect if you don't show it yourself.

Noor Khan

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2007, 04:15:35 PM »

Good reply, and same here if u give respect u get it back....but if u look for trouble u get that also...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2007, 04:19:57 PM »
Good reply, and same here if u give respect u get it back....but if u look for trouble u get that also...

Well thats pretty damn rich and ironic coming from you!

Noor Khan

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2007, 04:21:14 PM »
? Please enhance 4 me?

Allen-T

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2007, 04:35:46 PM »

I talk excrement on the top of my lungs ALL OVER THE PLACE about Islam and I am still waiting for one muslim tough guy to do something. And I'd like to add, I do this to inform people, not to provoke anyone, but when the first muslim faggot dares say something, I promise I will be merciless. It's war baby, I see every muslim as an enemy combatant. This isn't kids in a school yard. An evil religion wants to take over my country. Muslims must be exterminated.  ;D   
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 04:46:23 PM by Allen-T »

Allen-T

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2007, 04:36:35 PM »
Nearly all of my family are muslims and no, i don't jump behind the sofa when they come into the room.

Very witty Sarah!!  :D

Noor Khan

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2007, 04:42:16 PM »

I talk excrement on the top of my lungs ALL OVER THE PLACE about Islam and I am still waiting for one muslim tough guy to do something.

Oh please tuff guy.....be brave then and post your pic on the forum? Save your fake Vietnam stories for your Jewish meetings..cause there not going to impress anyone here!!!!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 04:44:49 PM by Noor Khan »

Noor Khan

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2007, 04:47:17 PM »
Oh one thing about  Chaim Ben Pesach I did enjoy his videos, and love to see people get a chance to air their views even if iagree with them or not....However as long as it dosent stir trouble!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2007, 04:51:55 PM »

Oh please tuff guy.....be brave then and post your pic on the forum? Save your fake Vietnam stories for your Jewish meetings..cause there not going to impress anyone here!!!!

HAHA, YOU REALLY DO CHAT RUBBISH!
And you are seemingly getting a kick out of rebelling and getting "attention."

What exactly do you want me to enhance for you?
If its your IQ, then sorry, you'll have to figure that one out yourself.

Allen-T

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2007, 04:52:56 PM »

I talk excrement on the top of my lungs ALL OVER THE PLACE about Islam and I am still waiting for one muslim tough guy to do something.

My face and voice are right here; . I suppose you'll want my address next, but since you'd probably send 12 people to kill my wife[G-d forbid] when I wasn't home, you'll have to figure that out yourself.  ;D  
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 04:54:38 PM by Allen-T »

Noor Khan

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2007, 04:55:34 PM »

My face and voice are right here; . I suppose you'll want my address next, but since you'd probably send 12 people to kill my wife[G-d forbid] when I wasn't home, you'll have to figure that out yourself.  ;D  

Man...u come right out of a comic book....look too hard for me...so dont want to upset u....and anyways u look for trouble u get it...so I am sure u will find what u r looking for without my help 8)

Noor Khan

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2007, 04:56:13 PM »

HAHA, YOU REALLY DO CHAT RUBBISH!
And you are seemingly getting a kick out of rebelling and getting "attention."

What exactly do you want me to enhance for you?
If its your IQ, then sorry, you'll have to figure that one out yourself.

Oh Sarah how old r u? Cause I seem to be getting yours?

Allen-T

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2007, 04:58:46 PM »

Man...u come right out of a comic book....look too hard for me...so dont want to upset u....and anyways u look for trouble u get it...so I am sure u will find what u r looking for without my help 8)

I'll send Sarah, I'll bet she could whoop yo' tuchus. And Sarah, I am still laughing over that jump behind the sofa remark!!  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2007, 05:08:16 PM »
so Noor post yours
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Noor Khan

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2007, 05:10:19 PM »
I dont thinku guys are ready for me yet...LOL

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2007, 05:13:11 PM »
Oh Sarah how old r u? Cause I seem to be getting yours?

Im 15. You seem to be getting mine?....*racks Noor Khans head"*..please make some sense.

Allen-T I had to watch that video again! :D
Teach your wife kung-fu and the savages won't dare come near. In the mean time, pray they don't. :)

I WOULDN'T HURT ALLEN-T OR ANYONE ON JTF AND YOU CERTAINLY WON'T "SEND" ME ANYWHERE!

Mord, please don't request that they do. I've just had dinner.