Author Topic: JTF Forum Members Will Be Meeting At The Israel Day Concert In Central Park  (Read 19633 times)

ihkili18

Hope the jtf meeting takes place, maybe we could all heckle the self haters and leftists together. If chaim is there and we all make a commotion we could even get media coverage. I am looking forward to attending

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Yacov please do, i'd like to see it.

I think Chaim is right, its not good too  encourage too much personal exposure. You never know whos watching. :o

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Yacov, I would like to see it too.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
JTF gets many threats from blacks and Muslims every week. He says we can't take any chances after we saw what they did to Rabbi Kahane.

UH at my job i get at least 2 every night

What do you do?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Hope the parade idea works out.  I hope to be there if something can be organized.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
What do Non-Jewish un biased spectators think of this?

A whole Street filled with quite a lot of Jews. Are there any problems with the Blacks or Muslims, at these events?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
JTF gets many threats from blacks and Muslims every week. He says we can't take any chances after we saw what they did to Rabbi Kahane.

UH at my job i get at least 2 every night

What do you do?
I correct people [hint, hint]
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
What do Non-Jewish un biased spectators think of this?

A whole Street filled with quite a lot of Jews. Are there any problems with the Blacks or Muslims, at these events?
No just with left wing nazi jews
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ihkili18

The shvartzas are usually asleep during the parade as they do drugs and murder at night and they sleep all day as they dont work so I doubt they are a problem at the parade.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
After listening to this weeks Ask JTF, I think its pretty clear someone who lives in New York has to be willing to organize a meeting of JTF supporters if it will happen. So is anyone willing to get it together? I'd love to film the event but I dont live in New York and will only be coming in for the day. so i cant really organize it.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 09:46:23 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
he said he would if its well organized
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
I would love to meet up with other JTFers. Where will the meeting be?
When will the meeting be?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Scriabin

I thought we would meet at a corner during the parade time. But Chaim thinks it should be in a synagogue.

Are gentiles allowed inside a Synagogue?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
   So what synagogue would be the best to meet up at?
   I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it up to New York that weekend, but I'm going to try. I would love to be part of a JTF Minyan.
   After the Minyan, I would also like to say some non denominational prayers in English to include the righteous Gentiles who will be joining us.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Scriabin

I live in California.  >:(

Makes me want to fly out to NYC just for the occasion!  :-\

Is this really going to happen?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I thought we would meet at a corner during the parade time. But Chaim thinks it should be in a synagogue.

Are gentiles allowed inside a Synagogue?

of course, but wear the kippa (yalmuka)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
I think we should make the meeting outside first and then move it to the synagague since probably the gentiles will be uncomfortable in a synagague. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think we should make the meeting outside first and then move it to the synagague since probably the gentiles will be uncomfortable in a synagague. 

Where do you live? Can you find a synagogue?

Does it have to be in a synogogue? Can it be next to a serene river with a nice light breeze?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

ihkili18

Boy I can't wait I hope this works out. I think it's really great for all the JTFers to meet, I really hope Chaim comes because it's a waist to have so many people living around here and never seeing him.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Boy I can't wait I hope this works out. I think it's really great for all the JTFers to meet, I really hope Chaim comes because it's a waist to have so many people living around here and never seeing him.

Well, he did say he was a busy man...so all would be well to meet a lot of the members

ftf

Well, he did say he was a busy man...so all would be well to meet a lot of the members
He said on ask JTF that if someone else can organise the whole thing he should be able to turn up on the day.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Maybe the Londoners can meet and get togeather???

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Maybe the Londoners can meet and get togeather???
;DI agree

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer

Where do you live? Can you find a synagogue?

I don't live in Manhattan.  It's a bad idea to go to one unless one of us lives in Manhattan and knows a place that is nearby and will let us in. 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 09:54:46 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Does anyone here live in Brooklyn?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana