Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!! ALCOHOLIC TEDDY IS DEAD FROM TUMORS WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO  (Read 10085 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
He was nothing more than a vile pig, who murdered a woman, abused his power because of his family name, and worked daily to make this country a liberal blueprint for his demented vision of government. 

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
Now if only Hoeseph "Pruneface"

Why would you wish death on an Orthodox Zionist Jew? If I remember clearly, he has a Zionist hawkish foreign policy, he sides with the Democrats only on Abortion and Healthcare. You think that's enough to wish him a terminal disease?

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
Just to be clear, from what I know of Senator Kennedy, he was someone I LOATHED.

However, all I am saying is that I serve and love a Gracious and Forgiving AND Just G-d. I choose to leave the senator's eternal eulogy in HIS mighty hands, not mine. And I cannot expect His Grace and Mercy to be afforded to me, if I refuse to extend it to others. I choose to be gracious and keep my mouth shut because I am G-d's representative here on the earth. To do otherwise would bring reproach on Him.

Nuf said.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 04:20:42 PM by Moijea »
The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

May this disgusting piece of vermin rot in hell forever!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
I HOPE I ALWAYS STAY ON EVERYONE'S GOOD SIDE HERE..... :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
I read an article saying he was "a giant in the Soviet Jewry movement." I don't know if it's bull but this is what some of the article said:

"Kennedy 'was one of the earliest, strongest champions on behalf of Soviet Jewry,' said Mark Levin, executive director of NCSJ: Advocates on Behalf of Jews in Russia, Ukraine, the Baltic States & Eurasia. 'He was always proactive and didn't wait for NCSJ and other organizations to come to him -- he was always looking to see where he could make a difference.'

In his 2006 book, 'The Case for Democracy: The Power of Freedom to Overcome Tyranny and Terror,' Natan Sharansky specifically mentions Kennedy as the first Western politician to meet with refuseniks 'in a midnight meeting that was kept secret from the KGB until the very last moment.'

And Levin noted that whenever Kennedy met with Soviet officials, in Washington or in the Soviet Union, he would bring lists of those he wanted to see released.

'He never forgot we were talking about individuals and families,' Levin said."

:o

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm picking up good vibrations.  Ted Kennedy's condemnation.  Good good good good vibrations.

Joy to the world, Ted Kennedy is dead. We bar-b-qued- his head. What happened to his body? We shoved it down the potty, and round and round it goes, and round and round it goes.  :dance: :::D 8) :clap: :celebrate:

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
I wish the entire Kennedy family would just vanish.

• Ultimate JTFer
I wish the entire Kennedy family would just vanish.

Amen. How many down, how many more to go?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
I read an article saying he was "a giant in the Soviet Jewry movement." I don't know if it's bull but this is what some of the article said:

"Kennedy 'was one of the earliest, strongest champions on behalf of Soviet Jewry,' said Mark Levin, executive director of NCSJ: Advocates on Behalf of Jews in Russia, Ukraine, the Baltic States & Eurasia. 'He was always proactive and didn't wait for NCSJ and other organizations to come to him -- he was always looking to see where he could make a difference.'

In his 2006 book, 'The Case for Democracy: The Power of Freedom to Overcome Tyranny and Terror,' Natan Sharansky specifically mentions Kennedy as the first Western politician to meet with refuseniks 'in a midnight meeting that was kept secret from the KGB until the very last moment.'

And Levin noted that whenever Kennedy met with Soviet officials, in Washington or in the Soviet Union, he would bring lists of those he wanted to see released.

'He never forgot we were talking about individuals and families,' Levin said."

:o

Patches, Ted Kennedy supported obama who is a muslim and anti-semite. If Kennedy supported Israel, I don't think he would have endorsed obama.
He knew obama was a muslim with ties to wright and farrakhan. Wright and Farrakhan are anti semites who want to see Israel destroyed.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Patches, Ted Kennedy supported obama who is a muslim and anti-semite. If Kennedy supported Israel, I don't think he would have endorsed obama.
He knew obama was a muslim with ties to wright and farrakhan. Wright and Farrakhan are anti semites who want to see Israel destroyed.

You had millions of people who voted for Obama because they thought he was a Christian and not a true Muslim. You have hundreds of thousands of Jewish Americans who voted for Obama because they thought he was a good candidate. You have a lot of people, though ignorant, that are Pro-Israel and voted for Obama because they thought he would bring better stability in the Middle East. Now granted these people are fools, but I don't see how you can be so sure that Kennedy was not pro-Israel based on his support for Obama.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Kennedy was the first to endorse Bongo,, and karma reared it's ugly head.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Ted Kennedy was one of the single worst disasters that ever happened to America. Look up in Wikipedia "Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965" to see what a treasonous cretin this monster was. He purposefully destroyed the demographics of America into an unrecognizable morass of third worlders and as a result we have a third world black communist men's room attendant as the president. It would be an honor to piss on his grave, wash my hands of their whole treasonous "Camelot" family and have Obongo hand me some paper towels.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Ted Kennedy was one of the single worst disasters that ever happened to America. Look up in Wikipedia "Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965" to see what a treasonous cretin this monster was. He purposefully destroyed the demographics of America into an unrecognizable morass of third worlders and as a result we have a third world black communist men's room attendant as the president. It would be an honor to piss on his grave, wash my hands of their whole treasonous "Camelot" family and have Obongo hand me some paper towels.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

That is probably the most true thing about Ted Kennedy.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Ted Kennedy was one of the single worst disasters that ever happened to America. Look up in Wikipedia "Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965" to see what a treasonous cretin this monster was. He purposefully destroyed the demographics of America into an unrecognizable morass of third worlders and as a result we have a third world black communist men's room attendant as the president.

So basically he was the equivalent of Pierre Trudeau in Canada, only a thousand times worse. Got it.

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
A SOBER LOOK AT TED KENNEDY
http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing?id=content_5585
GQ, February 1990

A long, detailed article about what a depraved pig Ted Kennedy truly was. (And this was written some 19 years ago. He only grew more disgusting.)

From the introduction to the 1990 article:
      "...As we celebrate fifty years of GQ, we take a look at some of the best journalism the magazine has published. In 1990, Michael Kelly—who later became the first American reporter to die in the Iraq war—gave us this memorable and devastatingly candid portrayal of the last Kennedy brother
       When GQ sent Michael Kelly to profile one of America’s most powerful men, Kelly was a young writer, and unknown. But after three months of reporting, thousands of pages of research, and over seventy interviews with everyone in Washington, from congressmen to waiters on Capitol Hill, he filed this famous portrait of Edward M. Kennedy, remarkable not only for its courage in exposing a senator’s vices but also for the balance of its tone. GQhas published many celebrated political articles over the years—profiles of George W. Bush and Colin Powell, interviews with John Kerry and Chuck Hagel, to name a few—but this one may well be the best. Michael Kelly went on to cover the Gulf War for this magazine and to edit The New Republic and The Atlantic Monthly in turn. Tragically, in 2003, his Humvee crashed under enemy fire in Iraq."

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
:nono:

Ya know, I have no doubt that there is joyous exultation for some at this news. And I agree, in the natural, I considered him a great enemy to this country.

HOWEVER, as a follower of THE G-D of GREAT MERCY, I do NOT wish HELL on ANYONE. Not EVEN my worst enemies. Hashem has enough LOVE, in fact, He IS LOVE, to forgive ANYONE who repents, even Ted Kennedy.

WE, the followers of THE G-D of GREAT MERCY and LOVE, should be GRACIOUS to A-L-L, even our enemies!!! THAT is what separates US from the Muslim faith.
I think it is very safe to say that this pig did not repent.

I disagree. Have you ever been at the bedside of someone who was dying? I have. The prospect of Eternity hastily approaching has a way of humbling even the most hardened reprobate.
Repent. Humbling experience.  That would be for us normal people.   Teddy was a 'Kennedy'.  They could get away with murder.  Oh, come to think of it...HE DID.  He had no remorse.  He was 'entitled' to kill and molest.
I have been at the bedside of countless people who have passed.  Most don't have much to confess to.  They just want to be surrounded by family.  I wished for Teddy a long miserable life.  I think his hell was here on earth, but now that he is dead  :dance: I'm not going to shed any tears.
Teddy helped ensure that The Whatsanacki was elected president.  For that he should rot in hell.  Do you think Hiliary did the happy dance when he died?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
The funeral look like a cross between happy hour and feeding time at the Kenyan zoo
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
:nono:

Ya know, I have no doubt that there is joyous exultation for some at this news. And I agree, in the natural, I considered him a great enemy to this country.

HOWEVER, as a follower of THE G-D of GREAT MERCY, I do NOT wish HELL on ANYONE. Not EVEN my worst enemies. Hashem has enough LOVE, in fact, He IS LOVE, to forgive ANYONE who repents, even Ted Kennedy.

WE, the followers of THE G-D of GREAT MERCY and LOVE, should be GRACIOUS to A-L-L, even our enemies!!! THAT is what separates US from the Muslim faith.
I think it is very safe to say that this pig did not repent.

I disagree. Have you ever been at the bedside of someone who was dying? I have. The prospect of Eternity hastily approaching has a way of humbling even the most hardened reprobate.
Repent. Humbling experience.  That would be for us normal people.   Teddy was a 'Kennedy'.  They could get away with murder.  Oh, come to think of it...HE DID.  He had no remorse.  He was 'entitled' to kill and molest.
I have been at the bedside of countless people who have passed.  Most don't have much to confess to.  They just want to be surrounded by family.  I wished for Teddy a long miserable life.  I think his hell was here on earth, but now that he is dead  :dance: I'm not going to shed any tears.
Teddy helped ensure that The Whatsanacki was elected president.  For that he should rot in hell.  Do you think Hiliary did the happy dance when he died?

She probably did since she probably had the nomination stolen from her.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Did anyone notice that health care was mentioned many times during the course of his funeral?

Even his pathetic Grandchild brought it up.

So they use his funeral that is being watched by the entire Nation and World to push the health care.....

just goes to show how pathetic and desperate they really are.

Shalom - Dox

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Did anyone notice that health care was mentioned many times during the course of his funeral?

Even his pathetic Grandchild brought it up.

So they use his funeral that is being watched by the entire Nation and World to push the health care.....

just goes to show how pathetic and desperate they really are.

Shalom - Dox

I had not planned to watch any of the coverage on this funeral however yesterday I ended up watching and listening to quite a bit of it due to being trapped in the house by the weather. This is an old Democrat tactic when it comes to this family and the family itself loves this sort of thing because they feel it gives the departed a legacy. They did it with JFK and the civil rights movement and they tried to do the same with RFK and the Viet Nam antiwar movement. Nixon stole some of the thunder out of this with RFK by campaigning to end the war within a reasonable amount of time if elected to office. I was very turned off by the fact that they kept trying to ride this dead animals coat tails yesterday on the health care issue. It was bad enough when the media was doing it but when the family members started it became sickening. Unless the public is very vigilant the administration will use any tool it can to get something passed and then build on from there. I think the American people are in a world of problems and Washington has little choice but to push this money grab through. SSI is out of money as well as Medicare and Medicade. The only way they can hope to keep the ball rolling is for them to have the ability to tax every working man and woman literally to death and in the end even control the time of departure. The filthy animals want the ability to take 2/3 of what people earn and then they will look in their face and decide what if anything they are going to do for them. Time is short and people against this had better make their voices heard loud and clear.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
This is why I stopped watching TV of late... I could get any show practically through the internet nowadays.
The Kennedy coverage was over barring, anything more than a min was gut wrenching to watch.
 It has been so evident throughout what this was all about, I just hope enough people realized it as well.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is why I stopped watching TV of late... I could get any show practically through the internet nowadays.
The Kennedy coverage was over barring, anything more than a min was gut wrenching to watch.
 It has been so evident throughout what this was all about, I just hope enough people realized it as well.

I haven't watched entertainment TV for well over 25 years. I may catch a show here or there but for the most part I will only will watch a movie or special now and then. I do like  cartoon shows like the Simpsons, The king of The Hill or a while back The PJ's but only watch them now and then. I have Fox news on 98% of the time when the TV is on and I listen to it more then just sit and watch. Yesterday unlike the first few days Fox had non stop coverage of the Teddy circus. I guess they had to join in to some extent due to the high profile of the departed.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years