Author Topic: Please Say Yimach Schma to Vile Self-Hating Jewish Gay Slut Samantha Ronson  (Read 3354 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Please Say Yimach Schma to Vile Self-Hating Jewish Gay Slut Samantha Ronson
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2009, 01:22:10 PM »
Chances are that Ronson doesn't care one way or the other about Israel
She is a disgusting diesel dyke. You and I both know that faggots are disproportionately likely to be Nazis, and that Nazis are disproportionately likely to be gay.

whereas people like Redgrave and Gibson are obsessed with Jews.
Yes but they are has-beens. They are not moving and shaking anybody and Gibson has lost pretty much his entire base. The left-wing entertainment world even ridicules Gibson (look at the South Park episode about him). Idiotic kids think beasts such as Ronson are cool.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2009, 01:25:53 PM »
Bonesfan, I think you need to be more egalitarian with your curses.  You need to find some young men to curse as well.

Also, Samantha is butt UGLY!  I can't imagine that your average teenager will look up to her, since she's so gross. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2009, 01:32:16 PM »
Also, Samantha is butt UGLY!  I can't imagine that your average teenager will look up to her, since she's so gross. 
Yes, but she is still part of "youth culture" like her wife, Lindsay Lohan (yimach schma to her too), and as a hip-hop DJ, she will always be popular with self-hating whites who love schvartze music. She's obviously trying to look just like her soul sister, Feminem. Whereas--no kid in their right mind would think Gibson or Redgrave are "cool".

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2009, 01:41:04 PM »
Well, my 2 cents..
Pigs like this vomit-slob ARE the reasons there is anti-semitism. Whether we believe so or not, Jews are supposed to BE the LAW KEEPERS of the earth. So, in actuality, these posts are not bad, b/c it shows that we don't condne this vile, evil behavior.
Yimach Shemo, Sarah Silverman too.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2009, 01:45:24 PM »
Very true Paulette. It's "yimach schma" for a woman though, schmo is for a male.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2009, 01:45:35 PM »
Bonesfan I think I told you that already but anyway, I say it again. For you there is like a threshold, once someone pass it to the wrong side, he is evil, he should die of cancer and be cursed etc.

Moreover, you blame people for making bad example by their notorious appearances on gossip sites, tabloids etc. But most of the problem lies with the Tabloid culture itself. Why do people seek this smut and try to imitate it ? Don't they have free will too ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2009, 01:47:48 PM »
Of course average stupid people who consume this nonsense are also damned, but there's a difference between causing it and merely going along with it. It's like the leaders of Israel: yes, the Bolshevik people are also wrong for supporting Israeli Bolshevik government decisions and it is ultimately their fault that they do what they do, but the Nazi rulers of Israel are even more guilty because they are the leaders, and are responsible for the whole country directly, and should be setting a better example.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2009, 02:36:13 PM »
Very true Paulette. It's "yimach schma" for a woman though, schmo is for a male.

Well, Bones, shes an UGLY SHMA. :fist:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2009, 07:27:20 PM »
eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2009, 07:53:55 PM »
She looks like a woman trying hard to look like a tough dude. Why should we say Yimach Schma to her ? She lives a degenerate life and with the improper upbringing she more than likely had received it is not all her fault.

Not only that but by the looks of it, she is already suffering enough.  lol.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2009, 08:18:16 PM »
How many young lives is she helping to destroy with her gay whoredom?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2009, 09:44:10 PM »
I don't know why I get sucked into these stupid threads...

Must be some kinda obsession or something...

My only comment is.... Why even waste time thinking about these kinds of people? There is so much to learn, so much to teach, so much good things to spend time on. Ranting about these people doesn't accomplish much. Maybe when we become more famous and people actually listen to what we are saying?

But common man!  :P {Hattip to Manch}

hahahaha, common man.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2009, 07:39:32 AM »
Thats one of the two main issues, what is the damage she causes, and does she do it with malicious intent ?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2009, 08:24:35 AM »
She looks like a woman trying hard to look like a tough dude. Why should we say Yimach Schma to her ? She lives a degenerate life and with the improper upbringing she more than likely had received it is not all her fault.

Perhaps her parents didn't teach her about how muslims want all Jews dead. Perhaps she thinks islam is a religion of peace and that homocide attacks are imaginary, she may think 9/11 is just a fabricated story or done by our government.

People like her make me sick to my stomach. They live their lives with their eyes and ears shut closed to the autrocities happening in the World, and all that matters is their next photo op or what party they are going to.

Zelhar, this young woman does have a brain but she chooses not to utilize it or her common sense. Not choosing to use her brain and common sense that G-d gave her is her fault, we can only blame the parents to a certain extent.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2009, 09:10:19 PM »
You know Bones, I can tell which topics you start just by reading the title. I can't do that with anybody else. Hey. when does the new season premiere? Next week?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2009, 11:09:45 AM »
Thats one of the two main issues, what is the damage she causes, and does she do it with malicious intent ?

Zelhar put it perfectly.  I don't see malicious intent here. This girl acted on her lesbian desires, thinking them to be natural.  I don't think she woke up one morning and decided to be gay, just so she could attract a whole following. 

The thing is, Hollywood and the entertainment industry are not everyone's parents.  It's the job of parents to civilize their children and teach them right from wrong.  They can counteract this kind of thing by getting rid of the television, by homeschooling their children, or by putting limits on their television time. 

Teenagers also have free will.