Author Topic: New Bin Laden Message : 911 because of Israel!!!  (Read 2964 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: New Bin Laden Message : 911 because of Israel!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 09:32:07 PM »
Kahane, are you the ' Stay on topic police? '

Did I stray off topic, yes...I have done that before and no one here seems to be bothered by that and they certainly don't get on my case about it. I don't mean to stray off topic but it happens on ocassion.
obviously you seem to have a ' topic perfection issue '

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 09:47:16 PM »
Come on now.   Blame for what?   This thread is about Bin Laden blaming Israel for 9/11.  It is clear what you were saying.

Quote from: republicandox
Hi AsheDina...most liberal Jews agree with muslims and place the blame on Israel.
Their excuse is Israel is the aggressor.

How did she say that liberal Jews specifically blame Israel for 9/11? She was making a general statement that most liberal Jews feel sorry for Muslims and fault Israel whenever there is a choice between them and Israel. Yes the thread was about blaming Israel for 9-11 but she was pointing out that they are generally part of the problem because in general they blame everything on Israel when it comes up.

Thank you again Bonesfan for understanding what I was saying. Now don't let this go to your head ...you are one of the brightest bulbs in the box! You can see and understand what others cannot.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2009, 09:50:25 PM »

Did I stray off topic, yes...I have done that before and no one here seems to be bothered by that and they certainly don't get on my case about it. I don't mean to stray off topic but it happens on ocassion.

Dox, I understand you got frustrated and I think he inferred too much from your statement, but I don't think this was necessary. KWRBT is a very good member of this forum and none of us need to get snappy around here.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2009, 09:55:35 PM »

If that is the case, then I too would have to state that I misinterpreted the statement, as it was very easily interpreted to mean what KWRBT claimed it meant.

The discussion was about Bin Laden blaming 9/11 on Israel.  A poster asked how the Liberal Jews would deal with this (anyone would understand "this" to refer to the pertinent news item).  You responded by stating that the Liberal Jews agree with Muslims and place the blame on Israel.  Being that the thread was referring to Bin Laden blaming Israel for 9/11, it is only natural of KWRBT to assume you were referring to the same thing.

It was a misunderstanding between two posters, but you have to be aware that some Jews are very sensitive when they hear people blaming Liberal Jews for America's problems( even though I understand that is NOT what you were doing).  

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2009, 10:02:11 PM »

Dox, I understand you got frustrated and I think he inferred too much from your statement, but I don't think this was necessary. KWRBT is a very good member of this forum and none of us need to get snappy around here.

I know he is a good member. Despite my replies I still consider him my forum brother. Kahane is also a very bright person.

Shalom - Dox     :  )

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2009, 10:06:38 PM »

I couldn't care less whether someone stays on topic or not.   But it is clear that you were responding to Ashe Dina.  She responded in the thread, about Bin Laden blames support for Israel for 9/11.   She said, I wonder how the liberal Jews will take all of this.    It was natural for me to think you were responding to what she said, in a direct manner.   Were you not saying that they would Agree with bin laden about this?    You used the words, "most liberal Jews agree with muslims and place the blame on Israel."   Did you not mean that liberal Jews will blame 9/11 on support for Israel?   Well ok then.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2009, 10:09:42 PM »

If that is the case, then I too would have to state that I misinterpreted the statement, as it was very easily interpreted to mean what KWRBT claimed it meant.

The discussion was about Bin Laden blaming 9/11 on Israel.  A poster asked how the Liberal Jews would deal with this (anyone would understand "this" to refer to the pertinent news item).  You responded by stating that the Liberal Jews agree with Muslims and place the blame on Israel.  Being that the thread was referring to Bin Laden blaming Israel for 9/11, it is only natural of KWRBT to assume you were referring to the same thing.

It was a misunderstanding between two posters, but you have to be aware that some Jews are very sensitive when they hear people blaming Liberal Jews for America's problems( even though I understand that is NOT what you were doing).  

Thank you Yochai      :  )      Sometimes I do stray off topic and I am sure it confuses some people...it's not intentional on my part.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2009, 10:18:19 PM »
kahane, we don't need to go on......I did stray off topic and that confused you, so if you want me to apologize then I do.

Now having said that, I would like to say again that I DO despise Liberal Jews and their ideas do place Israel in danger.

Now it's time to move on.

Shalom

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2009, 10:31:39 PM »
I couldn't care less whether someone stays on topic or not.  But it is clear that you were responding to Ashe Dina.  She responded in the thread, about Bin Laden blames support for Israel for 9/11.   She said, I wonder how the liberal Jews will take all of this.    It was natural for me to think you were responding to what she said, in a direct manner.   Were you not saying that they would Agree with bin laden about this?    You used the words, "most liberal Jews agree with muslims and place the blame on Israel."   Did you not mean that liberal Jews will blame 9/11 on support for Israel?   Well ok then.
I don't think that liberal Jews are really responsible for anything bad in America (although they don't help), but it is undeniable that liberal Jews are directly responsible for the very existence of Israel being threatened. Exhibit A: Feces Now, B'Tselem, Uri Avnery, etc. And a few REALLY demented, sick, and evil Jews (like Bobby Fischer, Israel Shahak, and Noam Chomsky) openly call for the murder of Jews and even ally with Nazis like David Duke.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2009, 10:39:34 PM »
I couldn't care less whether someone stays on topic or not.  But it is clear that you were responding to Ashe Dina.  She responded in the thread, about Bin Laden blames support for Israel for 9/11.   She said, I wonder how the liberal Jews will take all of this.    It was natural for me to think you were responding to what she said, in a direct manner.   Were you not saying that they would Agree with bin laden about this?    You used the words, "most liberal Jews agree with muslims and place the blame on Israel."   Did you not mean that liberal Jews will blame 9/11 on support for Israel?   Well ok then.
I don't think that liberal Jews are really responsible for anything bad in America (although they don't help), but it is undeniable that liberal Jews are directly responsible for the very existence of Israel being threatened. Exhibit A: Feces Now, B'Tselem, Uri Avnery, etc. And a few REALLY demented, sick, and evil Jews (like Bobby Fischer, Israel Shahak, and Noam Chomsky) openly call for the murder of Jews and even ally with Nazis like David Duke.

Yes, you are correct in that statement, Bonesfan.  It is Liberal Jews who are responsible for the threat to Israel.  Of course the Arabs are a threat, but this is to be expected.  As the Rav would always say: "They truly believe that we showed up from Europe and stole their land".  That being said, there is no reason to expect anything else from the Arabs.
As for Jews, one would like to expect more from them, but as I have said before, if history teaches us anything, it is to always expect the majority of Jews to have interests that go against their survival as JEwish people.  Even during the Exodus, there were Jews who longed for the "protection" and "safety" of Egypt.  Modern Israel fits in as just another chapter in this history of the Jewish people.

But, it is incredibly tendentious to blame Liberal Jews for the problems of the United States. This is the domain of Nazis YS"V.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2009, 03:16:57 AM »
Al-Qaeda is following the strategy of all times! Muslims ALWAYS tried to use others to make the biggest enemy their friend! Remember Mohammed himself: He tried to make Christians the enemies of Jews and the other way round. When he saw that this tactics failed, he used brutality and violence and committed mass murders against Jews and Christians of Mecca and Medina.
The same tatctics is used now by al-Qaeda: They see that the USA is an enormous but weakened power (since Obama is president) and they know that blaming Israel is just what many Americans want to hear, that "We didn't want to hit the US in first place, but we wanted them to open their eyes for the problems and struggle they are causing by supporting evil Israel". They think that thus many Americans say "hey, they are right, let's stop support for Israel and we will have peace". Ignoring the fact that the islamization of the US has already begun - in a subtile and creeping way: Muslim president, Muslim immigration, Muslim breeding, Muslim conversions (I have heard they are very successfully recruiting black Americans and people in jail).
Just watch comments on youtube and you will see the same tactics. One and the same muzzie wrote below one video "[censored] Germans once they killed the Jews and now they want to kill us!" Then they write "Jews are strange, they defend the f*cking Germans but it was the Muslims who saved them from the f*cking Christian Europeans" - and then the same person writes below anothe video "The Nazis haven't done their job properly, there are still too many Jews in the world"! They do either suffer from multiple personality (but this can't be the possible for so many people) or it is the tactics of provoking quarrels between friends in order to make them enemies! I think it is the second!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2009, 09:30:43 AM »
I must agree with you, I believe it is the latter. Muslims are extremely sneaky and one of their tricks is turning Americans against one another.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2009, 09:41:26 AM »
These evil people have always resented US support of Israel.  They feel blessed now that they have a comrad Muslim in office to champion them!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2009, 09:44:47 AM »
Debbie, you are correct. With obama in power, the muslims are moving faster than ever to expand their evil cult here in the US.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2009, 10:25:19 AM »
Please do not listen to anything that the muslamics say, rather analyze it. They can say anything for their terroristic interests. They want to isolate the Jewish and as America is facing increasing hardships, so they are propagating that all the problems of America are due to Jewish. This is the same anti-Jewish rhetoric that has been monotonously reiterated since ages. Imagine that even during the days of high prosperity of America, when the shuttle Columbia went down, some people commented that it was due to the presence of a particular Astronaut.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2009, 11:21:59 AM »
Syyuge, of course the muslims won't make any comments about the Challenger going down, no Jewish man was aboard that flight.

muslims make me sick!

Shalom - Dox