Author Topic: Why did sharon enter al aqsa in 2000 octobar the first?  (Read 5033 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: Why did sharon enter al aqsa in 2000 octobar the first?
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2009, 04:59:23 PM »
Madmarv, I hope you know Bethlehem was a city with a Christian majority while it was under the control of Israel. After the Palestinian Authority was created in 1993, it claimed that it will be home for all Arabs, both Muslims and Christians. Therefore Bethlehem was transferred under its control. Now the Christians are oppressed in Bethlehem and are a minority.

Therefore if you want that rights of Christians are respected in Holy Land, if you don't want to be persecuted like in Bethlehem or Gaza,  it is your clear interest that Jerusalem and the State of Israel in general remained under Jewish control.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2009, 05:02:20 PM »
Madmarv, I hope you know Bethlehem was a city with a Christian majority while it was under the control of Israel. After the Palestinian Authority was created in 1993, it claimed that it will be home for all Arabs, both Muslims and Christians. Therefore Bethlehem was transferred under its control. Now the Christians are oppressed in Bethlehem and are a minority.

Therefore if you want that rights of Christians are respected in Holy Land, if you don't want to be persecuted like in Bethlehem or Gaza,  it is your clear interest that Jerusalem and the State of Israel in general remained under Jewish control.

Agree with you 100% on this.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2009, 05:04:22 PM »
Madmarv is a decent guy

I couldn't agree more.
Madmarv is a decent guy......

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2009, 07:45:45 PM »
I thought this was a loaded question., to stir trouble.   Calling the Temple mount, aqsa.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2009, 12:17:31 AM »
Marc, you mean he should have realized that Arab savages would use it as an excuse to engage in their favorite pastime of murdering people?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 05:43:13 AM »
The Temple Mount should be only Jewish! NO MOSQUE! Time to remove it

As much as I would LOVE seeing this, but I don't think this is "politically" correct :)

A lot things are not political correct or even kosher. But we (I) would do everything what is necessary to do things.

That's a bit selfish the way I see it. :)
Sometimes the way you see things are not fair for the rest of us.
If you removed al-aqsa, dunno, demolished it or something, (which I would love to see it, I would to see mecca nuked as well), would cause a great anger in the muslim world and will 99.99% be a breakthrough to the next great world war. We don't want that. And it is not right to do so as well, you can't just do such thing, people still believe in Islam, many of them do. Whether you like it or not, that's a problem, and this problem must be solved first BEFORE we start demolishing down those mosques. Get rid of Islam, the damn ideology, then trust me, nobody would care if you destroy all the mosques in the world. I know, seems like mission impossible, but that's the right thing to do :) killing a muslim for example, will not make anyone lose faith in Islam, actually in the oposite. Same with destroying their mosques.

That's your point of view.

I would do everything to protect Jews against their enemies! EVERYTHING! Everything is legitimate to protect Jews and fight Islam!

If it will make boom in Israel then it will make boom here! If someone kill a Jew then they will feel the response.

NEVER AGAIN! And I mean it! And if the last thing would be bombings or killing.

I am a Kahanist and I am proud of it! Kahane Chai

You would not do anything

Why do you think so?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 07:11:22 AM »
Madmarv is cool. Dude BTW I'm level 58 now, and I will go to outland Hellfire Peninsula.  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 09:44:42 AM »
Madmarv is cool. Dude BTW I'm level 58 now, and I will go to outland Hellfire Peninsula.  :dance:

Outland is old, Northrend is the new **** ;D
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2009, 10:25:36 AM »

As much as I would LOVE seeing this, but I don't think this is "politically" correct :)

A lot things are not political correct or even kosher. But we (I) would do everything what is necessary to do things.

If you removed al-aqsa, dunno, demolished it or something, (which I would love to see it, I would to see mecca nuked as well), would cause a great anger in the muslim world and will 99.99% be a breakthrough to the next great world war. We don't want that. And it is not right to do so as well, you can't just do such thing, people still believe in Islam, many of them do. Whether you like it or not, that's a problem, and this problem must be solved first BEFORE we start demolishing down those mosques. Get rid of Islam, the damn ideology, then trust me, nobody would care if you destroy all the mosques in the world. I know, seems like mission impossible, but that's the right thing to do :) killing a muslim for example, will not make anyone lose faith in Islam, actually in the oposite. Same with destroying their mosques.

I would do everything to protect Jews against their enemies! EVERYTHING! Everything is legitimate to protect Jews and fight Islam!

If it will make boom in Israel then it will make boom here! If someone kill a Jew then they will feel the response.

Why do you think so?

YOU ARE ALL TALK
THE GRAFFITI YOU ARE DOING WON"T AMMOUNT TO JACK SQUAT

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2009, 10:27:31 AM »

Why do you think so?

YOU ARE ALL TALK

It's just advertise and just the start. Of course I would and could be violent if there are serious things! But only then

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2009, 10:29:03 AM »
If you do something illegal, you will be arrested.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2009, 10:29:34 AM »

Why do you think so?

YOU ARE ALL TALK

It's just advertise and just the start. Of course I would and could be violent if there are serious things! But only then

Sure you will ::)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2009, 12:38:27 PM »
Was just wondering, anyone? since it led to the breakthrough of the aqsa's intifada as they call it, and the death of many ...

correction, this act did not lead to the intafada...the intafada was already planned...Sharon's visit, as some claim the opposite, did not lead to this uprising.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2009, 12:42:28 PM »
Madmarv, the Muslims are already angry...it would make no difference if it were this way or that way.  Brutality has to be met with brutality; not kindness..or else they will continue to step on all of us.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2009, 12:45:27 PM »

Are you two done?   Enough ego games.   Americanhero, I don't think you should be instigating against this member because you may cause him to get himself into legal trouble, God forbid.    He is doing whatever he can in a hostile place and will try his best.    What exactly are you doing?    Let him be.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2009, 12:49:14 PM »

Are you two done?   Enough ego games.   Americanhero, I don't think you should be instigating against this member because you may cause him to get himself into legal trouble, G-d forbid.    He is doing whatever he can in a hostile place and will try his best.    What exactly are you doing?    Let him be.

Wow you told me  :eat:
I am doing the same thing your doing
He says Muslims hit him which I doubt they do and he does nothing.
He does not defend himself.
He provokes them and when they do something he deleted about it
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 01:38:35 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2009, 09:40:15 PM »

Are you two done?   Enough ego games.   Americanhero, I don't think you should be instigating against this member because you may cause him to get himself into legal trouble, G-d forbid.    He is doing whatever he can in a hostile place and will try his best.    What exactly are you doing?    Let him be.

Wow you told me 

God forbid.  I did not do anything like what you did.   In what way did I "instigate" ?  Did I 'double dare you' to do something illegal, which is basically what you are doing with German Kahanist?   Your petty statements amount to questioning his manhood and encouraging illegal acts at the same time.  A terrible recipe for a young man like German Kahanist.    I would never say such things on a messageboard.   And I don't know the backstory between you two, nor do I care.  Regardless of that, your accusations against a great member here is not productive.   No reason to cry foul here, I'm just telling it like it is.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2009, 09:41:43 PM »

Wow you told me 

G-d forbid.  I did not do anything like what you did.   In what way did I "instigate" ?  Did I 'double dare you' to do something illegal, which is basically what you are doing with German Kahanist?   Your petty statements amount to questioning his manhood and encouraging illegal acts at the same time.  A terrible recipe for a young man like German Kahanist.    I would never say such things on a messageboard.   And I don't know the backstory between you two, nor do I care.  Regardless of that, your accusations against a great member here is not productive.   No reason to cry foul here, I'm just telling it like it is.

Once again you told me ::) ::) ::)
Great member  :::D :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2009, 09:49:04 PM »
Let's stop this stupid fight. As for Marv, let's give him a break this time.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2009, 10:29:48 PM »
Madmarv,

Why do you call it AlAqsa? That is the Arabic name for the Temple Mount, the site of the Jewish Holy Temple for over 2000 years. Every Jew should be able to visit the mount yet the Arabs throw rocks and incite against Jews every day. We should remove the 'AlAqsa' from the mount and kick the arab butt off the land...

MadMarv is an Arab

Americanhero, great perception!
I agree and there is more than one of them trolling our Forum.

Know what I say to them?

MAY PISS BE UPON YOUR PROPHET MOOHAMHEAD!

Moshe92

« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2009, 10:37:09 PM »
Madmarv,

Why do you call it AlAqsa? That is the Arabic name for the Temple Mount, the site of the Jewish Holy Temple for over 2000 years. Every Jew should be able to visit the mount yet the Arabs throw rocks and incite against Jews every day. We should remove the 'AlAqsa' from the mount and kick the arab butt off the land...

MadMarv is an Arab

Know what I say to them?

MadMarv is not a Muslim. He's a Christian. I think he seems like a good person, and there's no reason to be hostile to him.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2009, 10:38:12 PM »
Madmarv,

MadMarv is an Arab

Know what I say to them?

MadMarv is not a Muslim. He's a Christian. I think he seems like a good person, and there's no reason to be hostile to him.

How do you know if he is Christian?
He could say he is one but not really be one

Moshe92

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2009, 10:42:42 PM »
Madmarv,

MadMarv is an Arab

Know what I say to them?

Well how do I know that Americanhero is a school janitor who likes knives and MMA and is part Croatian? He could be lying.

MadMarv seems to be very anti-Islam. If he was a secret Muslim, I don't think he would criticize Islam so harshly.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2009, 10:45:06 PM »
Madmarv,

MadMarv is an Arab

Know what I say to them?

Well how do I know that Americanhero is a school janitor who likes knives and MMA and is part Croatian? He could be lying.

MadMarv seems to be very anti-Islam. If he was a secret Muslim, I don't think he would criticize Islam so harshly.

Ok if I lied about liking knives why would I know a lot about them and own quite a few?
If I were to lie about my background I would say I was Serbian not Croatian.
But I would not since I am proud to be Croatian

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2009, 10:57:22 PM »
arab muslims enjoy taunting people and one way they taunt is to lie and pretend they are someone else.
How else would the muslims be allowed to stay on this forum if they didn't play games and pretend to be someone else. The muslims cannot be honest here and speak their minds, so they play games with their enemy as an alternative to being banned for their radical insane views.

may PISS be upon the prophet of the muslims that come here to troll !!!