Author Topic: OMG Obama got the Nobel Prize for Peace  (Read 6812 times)

Offline Daniele.from.Italy

• Junior JTFer
OMG Obama got the Nobel Prize for Peace
« on: October 09, 2009, 04:04:30 AM »
Speechless...

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: OMG Obama got the Nobel Price for Peace
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 04:06:05 AM »
Give us a link or are you another troll?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 04:09:33 AM »
Just because I have so few post does it mean I'm troll?
If you want a link I can give you the link of the italian newspaper, but i guess sooner will be reported on every other newspaper sites so... Anyway http://www.corriere.it/cronache/09_ottobre_09/obama-premio-nobel-pace-peace-prize_85928c6e-b4b2-11de-939a-00144f02aabc.shtml

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: OMG Obama got the Nobel Prize for Peace
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 04:12:30 AM »
Just that theres another troll going around. Btw welcome to the forum, you should always provide links.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 04:15:00 AM »
He is being given the peace prize simply because he is black.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 04:23:37 AM »
The article says that they gave him the prize for:
"his extraordinary efforts in strenghtening international diplomacy and collaboration between people"

I mean in one year he manage to do this? Is the world changed so much since he is in office? Are these Norwegians nuts?

What's next now? Will he be officially proclaimed the messiah?

Offline Jay_D

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 04:28:10 AM »
ah..yes, of course this is completely normal...

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get to hell for my weekend ski lesson, using my loyal flying pig, "Obamus"

Isn't it fun living in la-la land?...   :x
"There were a lot of great blacks in history that never get credit..., King Kong"
(Chaim Ben Pesach - "Brazilia" Video)

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 04:34:56 AM »
Yip. I guess pigs are flying because it isn't bs. I just saw it on the morning news.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 05:12:28 AM »
It appears to be true, and yes the Nobel Peace Prize committee is indeed nuts.  The list of idiots who have won the Nobel Peace Prize is legendary:  Algore, Arafat, Peanuts Carter, some big-wheel with the Vietcong, it goes on and on.

One of my personal favorites is the story of Rigoberto Menchu (sp?), praised for advocacy for natives in South America.  She wrote a stirring book about her shattering personal experiences with injustice:  family members murdered, land stolen, kicked out of the Catholic Church for standing up to her oppressors, etc.

After she won the Peace Prize, some reporter bothered to check Menchu's (sp)? story.  Family members claimed to be killed were alive or never existed, the loss of land was in fact a lost lawsuit in a disputed land deal, and she was kicked out of a convent not for rabble-rousing but for being a dyke.

To this day, the Nobel idiots have not acknowledged their error.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 05:19:09 AM »
The Noblel for peace has long been a complete farse, but this one is juat going to make a complete joke out of the Norwegian Nobel for peace committee .

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 05:25:09 AM »
Daniele.from.Italy has been a member of the JTF forum for quite some time now.
I'm glad to see you posting Daniele.  ;D
I'm not speechless.  It's sad...but par for the course.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091009/ap_on_re_eu/eu_nobel_peace

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 05:29:16 AM »
I'm really sorry for giving the new with such zeal, I should have waited until US papers published the news I guess  :P  
I knew it would have been hard to believe, but being tagged as a "troll" isn't really nice...

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 05:33:42 AM »
I'm really sorry for giving the new with such zeal, I should have waited until US papers published the news I guess  :P  
I knew it would have been hard to believe, but being tagged as a "troll" isn't really nice...

Yes I am sorry for that.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 05:49:57 AM »
I don't know what's worse, Obama getting the Nobel or how the media will go ga-ga over this for the next three weeks months years. I can hear the media now: "President Obama steps over Olympic Gold to pick up Nobel Olive Branch."

Could this be the final nail in the coffin of any chance that the U.S. would attack Iran? How could Mr. Peace Prize bomb anyone now?

As appalling and infuriating as this ultimate Orwellian jaw-dropper is, I feel certain that it will come back to humiliate him big time. All of his policies, without exception, are fueling major conflicts and chaos down the road. This will spur endless jokes and fodder for ridicule. I think, too, that many world leaders behind close doors are shaking their heads in disgust.

Here's the link to the Washington Times article.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/oct/09/president-barack-obama-wins-nobel-peace-prize/?source=newsletter_must-read-stories-today_photo_feature

By Karl Ritter and Matt Moore ASSOCIATED PRESS

BREAKING NEWS, UPDATED:

OSLO (AP) -- President Barack Obama won the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize on Friday for "his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples," the Norwegian Nobel Committee said, citing his outreach to the Muslim world and attempts to curb nuclear proliferation.

The stunning choice made Obama the third sitting U.S. president to win the Nobel Peace Prize and shocked Nobel observers because Obama took office less than two weeks before the Feb. 1 nomination deadline. Obama's name had been mentioned in speculation before the award but many Nobel watchers believed it was too early to award the president.

"Only very rarely has a person to the same extent as Obama captured the world's attention and given its people hope for a better future," the committee said. "His diplomacy is founded in the concept that those who are to lead the world must do so on the basis of values and attitudes that are shared by the majority of the world's population."

The committee said it attached special importance to Obama's vision of, and work for, a world without nuclear weapons.

"Obama has as president created a new climate in international politics. Multilateral diplomacy has regained a central position, with emphasis on the role that the United Nations and other international institutions can play," the committee said.

Theodore Roosevelt won the award in 1906 and Woodrow Wilson won in 1919. Former President Jimmy Carter won the award in 2002, while former Vice President Al Gore shared the 2007 prize with the U.N. panel on climate change.

The Nobel committee received a record 205 nominations for this year's prize.

In his 1895 will, Alfred Nobel stipulated that the peace prize should go "to the person who shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between the nations and the abolition or reduction of standing armies and the formation and spreading of peace congresses."

Unlike the other Nobel Prizes, which are awarded by Swedish institutions, he said the peace prize should be given out by a five-member committee elected by the Norwegian Parliament. Sweden and Norway were united under the same crown at the time of Nobel's death.

The committee has taken a wide interpretation of Nobel's guidelines, expanding the prize beyond peace mediation to include efforts to combat poverty, disease and climate change.

Associated Press Writer Ian MacDougall contributed to this report.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 05:57:11 AM »
"Could this be the final nail in the coffin of any chance that the U.S. would attack Iran? How could Mr. Peace Prize bomb anyone now?"

An excellent point that I failed to grasp in my initial reaction of disgust.  Just a few days ago, Juan Mexi-cain said something to the effect of, 'We better get used to the idea of a nuclear Iran.'  And this probably will speed surrender in other parts of the world also (ie, AfPak) as the USA makes a headlong rush to ruinous collectivism.

A nightmare from which there is no awakening .....

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2009, 05:58:39 AM »
Nobel Prize for Piss. Religion of Piss - Islam.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2009, 06:00:29 AM »
I love it! This is getting so sick it becomes ridiculous! You know black chiefs love their jewelry!  :laugh:
Soon BHO will look as ridiculous as a 4 times Hero of the Soviet Union, Marshal of USSR, cavalier of Order of Victory, best friend of Soviet children, supporter and hope of workers all over the World, talented writer, great family man, most effective economist and the greatest fighter for peace and freedom in our time - Leonid Il'ich Brezhnev. Sounds similar no?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2009, 06:12:00 AM »
"Could this be the final nail in the coffin of any chance that the U.S. would attack Iran? How could Mr. Peace Prize bomb anyone now?"

An excellent point that I failed to grasp in my initial reaction of disgust.  Just a few days ago, Juan Mexi-cain said something to the effect of, 'We better get used to the idea of a nuclear Iran.'  And this probably will speed surrender in other parts of the world also (ie, AfPak) as the USA makes a headlong rush to ruinous collectivism.

What you say makes me think that it sets up the situation where any nation (read: Israel) that would dare contradict or oppose Mr. Nobel Prize Peace-loving Barack Hussein Obama is, de-facto, a party-pooper, war monger, and international pariah. Then again, Israel already has this reputation, so what do you do with an incorrigible pariah state that isn't Muslim? You get rid of it! (Chas v'chalila!)

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2009, 06:46:19 AM »
Here's a much more detailed article with lots of quotes from former Nobel Peace Prize winners. If you are pregnant or have a heart condition, you probably shouldn't read their slobbering praises.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/55226

One sampling:

Former Peace Prize winner Mohamed ElBaradei, director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency in Vienna, said Obama has already provided outstanding leadership in the effort to prevent nuclear proliferation.

"In less than a year in office, he has transformed the way we look at ourselves and the world we live in and rekindled hope for a world at peace with itself," ElBaradei said. "He has shown an unshakeable commitment to diplomacy, mutual respect and dialogue as the best means of resolving conflicts."Former Peace Prize winner Mohamed ElBaradei, director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency in Vienna, said Obama has already provided outstanding leadership in the effort to prevent nuclear proliferation."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2009, 06:49:14 AM »
Daniel Pinter a  Jewboy living in the U.K. received it why ?because he hated Bush and the U.S. Al Gore received why? he hated Bush. As long as you hate Bush you can win the the Noble prize
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 09:00:55 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2009, 07:01:09 AM »
Now we have more Proof just how the EVIL this institution is!
Al Gore, Yasser Arafat and other animals previously won...

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2009, 08:31:44 AM »
NOT Won..BOUGHT!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2009, 08:37:41 AM »
Now we have more Proof just how the EVIL this institution is!
Al Gore, Yasser Arafat and other animals previously won...

True. Al Gore this funny nature jerk, Yasser Arafat this Nazi Muslim Terrorist and not another Muslim Nazi Terrorist + that he is black!

It's really disgusting. Good bye dear world

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2009, 09:01:13 AM »
What on earth?!  :o
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2009, 09:17:18 AM »
Just saw this little factoid that makes this all the more bizarre:  The voting occurred in early February.  Wow, can that guy do a lot in two weeks on the job.