Author Topic: OMG Obama got the Nobel Prize for Peace  (Read 6804 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: OMG Obama got the Nobel Prize for Peace
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2009, 12:48:17 PM »
The next achievement perhaps may be breaking of Usain Bolt's 100 meter 9.58 world record.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2009, 01:14:43 PM »
Everyone I know is really angry about this.  This is such obvious corruption, and it trivializes real efforts at peace and defense of peace.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2009, 01:17:10 PM »
The Nobel Peace Prize and the committee are a joke. Let's see some of the past winners..

Desmond Tutu for threatening to wipe out every white person.
Yasser Arafat for threatening to wipe out every Jew.
Martti Ahtisaari for threatening to bomb and wipe out millions of Serbs.

I can definitely see Ahmadinejad winning it next year. I mean he did threaten to wipe Israel off the map, where's his recognition?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2009, 01:28:06 PM »

This ape got a prize because he successfully implemented most of the commandments from the communist manifesto.
He didn't get the prize from Americans. Americans hate him for destroying this once great country.
RIP USA 2008.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2009, 01:32:47 PM »
ONE OF THE BIGGEST SHOCKS TODAY!
I almost exploded when I've heard! OMG!!!!!!
WHAT PEACE DID HE ACHIEVE?! Being into two wars..... very peaceful, as they've said on CNN (I can't believe I'd ever say that).
But after Yasser Arafat and Marti Ahtisaari.... it seems Nobel "Peace" Prize has nothing to do with peace any longer and can be given to anybody!
Shame on Norway for awarding him!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2009, 01:35:36 PM »
The Nobel Peace Prize and the committee are a joke. Let's see some of the past winners..

Desmond Tutu for threatening to wipe out every white person.
Yasser Arafat for threatening to wipe out every Jew.
Martti Ahtisaari for threatening to bomb and wipe out millions of Serbs.

I can definitely see Ahmadinejad winning it next year. I mean he did threaten to wipe Israel off the map, where's his recognition?

Don't forget the other two geniuses, Jimmy Carter and Al Gore......

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2009, 01:37:55 PM »

Well, I have a trophy for king Obama, I'm building one in the bathroom now.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2009, 01:43:07 PM »

Well, I have a trophy for king Obama, I'm building one in the bathroom now.

OMG. cruel!  :::D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2009, 03:01:10 PM »
The Nobel Piss Prize is a joke. I wouldn't be surprised if Osama bin Laden won it.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2009, 03:07:21 PM »
I am puzzled!  What has the guy done to deserve this award?  Daniel Pipes writes- Even the Nobel committee's citation does not pretend B.O. has actually achieved anything.   Rather it was given to him "for his extraordinary efforts to strenghen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples." That's efforts not achievements.

Reading carefully through the entire citation suggests that Obama is being celebrated for two reasons.  Its chatter about a "new climate," the United Nations, a "vision of a world free from nuclear arms," and "great climatic challenges" points to is being the anti-George W. Bush.

Second, the prize committee hopes to constrain Obama's hands vis-a-vis Iran.  It lauds him for not using force:    The liberal leftists would rather see us attacked than use any kind of force to damage or weaken Iran's capabilites.   

There are times when force must be used to save lives!!

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2009, 03:26:03 PM »
Taliban suggest "Nobel violence prize" for Obama

Afghanistan's Taliban mocked the award of a Nobel Peace Prize to U.S. President Barack Obama on Friday, saying he should get a Nobel prize for violence instead.

Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said it was absurd to give a peace award to a man who had sent 21,000 extra troops to Afghanistan to escalate a war.

"The Nobel prize for peace? Obama should have won the 'Nobel Prize for escalating violence and killing civilians'," he told Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.

"When Obama replaced President Bush, the Afghan people thought that he would not follow in Bush's footsteps. Unfortunately, Obama actually even went one step further."

In awarding the Nobel Prize to Obama, the Norwegian Nobel Committee said he had "created a new climate in international politics" and praised his promotion of multi-lateral diplomacy and advocacy for arms control.

"For 108 years, the Norwegian Nobel Committee has sought to stimulate precisely that international policy and those attitudes for which Obama is now the world's leading spokesman," it said.

There are now more than 100,000 Western troops in Afghanistan, two thirds of them American. In July, thousands of newly arrived U.S. Marines launched the biggest offensive of the eight-year-old war.

The new commander of U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan, General Stanley McChrystal, has asked for 40,000 more troops to implement an overhauled counter-insurgency strategy.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/137/20091009/760/twl-taliban-suggest-nobel-violence-prize.html

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2009, 03:33:24 PM »
HZ,

Maybe the Taliban aught to make their own award body and grant "The Taliban Peace Awards" to the terrorist who kills the most infidels... They could have a nice cerimony and televise it so everyone can participate. Achmed Mohammud Abdul Mohammud will win most years...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2009, 03:49:11 PM »
This is good news for those who oppose Obama....it will only serve to embarass him

I hope you are proven to be correct.     

My concern is that with the aid of most of the American Media,   which of course is leftist,   this could help Barack Hussein Obama regain momentum.       It's more likely than not that the purpose of giving BHO this "  award  "   is to aid him politically.      Those responsible for the decision clearly have an agenda against the United States of America and Israel.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2009, 03:58:55 PM »
Here is my 5 cents

Obongo getting the nobel peace prize would be like me getting a soccer trophy when I have never played on a soccer team before.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2009, 04:41:27 PM »
Mike Huckabee disappoints; pre-scolds right-wingers.

OCTOBER 09, 2009 - 10:00 AM
PRESIDENT OBAMA'S NOBEL PEACE PRIZE
by Mike Huckabee
   There will be an outcry from those on the right who will say that Obama's nomination, made two weeks into his Presidency, is impossible to justify but I think such an outcry will sound like right-wing whining. The better response is simply to allow those on the left to explain what he did in his first two weeks as President that merited such recognition.

Permalink: http://www.huckpac.com/index.cfm?Fuseaction=Blogs.View&Blog_id=2842

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2009, 10:55:07 PM »
I want my Nobel Peace Prize too... The same way Bozo got his, by doing nothing
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2009, 06:20:06 AM »
Next year it'll be ahamdinejad
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2009, 11:36:35 AM »

Didn't Hitler get it one year too?

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2009, 12:23:02 PM »
Didn't Hitler get it one year too?

Not to my knowledge, but I think he was Time's man of the year at some point.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2009, 12:26:59 PM »
Oh please! Common, he didn't do anything until now! They might have given it to me or my neighbour also. But they are famous for their stupid decisions. Now he is in a row with Rabin and Arafat!  :laugh:
This is plain ridiculous. As far as I have seen on TV, most people here find it strange or ridiculous. He should at first CHANGE something. Until now he hasn't done ANYTHING! He is what we call the "quota niggar", as such he must get such an award as he will be the last quranimal black president of the US for the next centuries!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2009, 12:30:30 PM »
On the other hand, maybe it's good he got this pathetic prize. Maybe that will satisfy his ego and he'll loose interest in further destructive steps toward "peace" aka surrender of Israel, US and the whole civilization.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2009, 12:32:49 PM »
On the other hand, maybe it's good he got this pathetic prize. Maybe that will satisfy his ego and he'll loose interest in further destructive steps toward "peace" aka surrender of Israel, US and the whole civilization.

It may actually embolden him... who knows.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2009, 12:36:13 PM »
Nothing is Impossible for Obama

guys check this out. its hilarious :::D
http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/obama-wins-everything

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2009, 12:38:45 PM »

It may actually embolden him... who knows.

Yes, depends on his ambitions. As for me, let him get Nobel for 10 next years in all nominations if only he left us alone :)
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2009, 02:35:34 PM »
Mahatma Gandhi must have done some thing good so he could never get the Peace Prize. Latter on he was never considered on the grounds that he was no more alive.

It is being understood that Obama was nominated within 11 days of his becoming president and decision for awarding him was taken within next 5 months.

This can be for the first time that this prize has been awarded on two counts and criteria. Firstly that the candidate is still alive and Secondly in the anticipation that he may do something worthwhile in near future.

Hope,the kings of the earth were supposed to utterly praise the Beast and to follow him in unison, to applaud him and also to award him with accolades.
 :beast:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.