Author Topic: If "Whites" are superior why were they the most backward?  (Read 10163 times)

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
If "Whites" are superior why were they the most backward?
« on: October 11, 2009, 09:02:02 PM »
I hear the endless claims here that Whites are "superior" in morals and science while non-Whites are inferior third world people etc, etc. If Whites are superior in morals and intelligence why is it that before 1500 AD they were the most barbaric, mass murdering savages on the face of the earth? When non-White Egyptians, Sumerians, Babylonians, Assyrians, Persians, Indians, Chinese, Aztecs, Incas, Mayas, etc were civilized, Europeans were in constant war with each other and burning their own scientists alive. They made no contributions to science or learning and it was the Muslims that caused the Renaissance by translating their books during the Islamic golden age. The Viking massacres, Inquisition, both world wars, white on white genocides, theft of three continents (North America, South America, and Australia), and colonialism means Whites are the inferior ones. This technological advantage that they gained is because of colonial exploitation and it will soon end. White nations have little growth economically while most non-White nations have about three times as much growth.

You clowns have the nerve to claim the Egyptians, Persians, Nubians, Sumerians, etc were White. When anyone objects to this you'll respond by saying "these people live in third world countries and have low IQs so how can they have been the founders of these civilizations?" My response to this is that they turned into third world countries after Whites colonized their land. My corresponding question is if Whites created these Ancient civilizations then why was Europe so backward before 1500AD?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: If "Whites" are superior why were they the most backward?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 09:03:30 PM »
Nice try Ralphie.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 09:07:07 PM »
Nobody here is a White Supremist. We're either Gentile Christians or Semitic Jews. You're speaking about Germanic tribes which is a good counter argument against Neo-Nazis.

We're not Germanic. The Jews here are Semitic. The Mediterranean cultures are my favorite.

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 09:12:15 PM »
Are you from an Arab country? What have the people of those countries contributed to the world?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 09:12:25 PM »
another muslim ..... crooked, lying, and completely delusional as a result of being brainwashed by islam.

notice how this muslim has not mentioned one detail of his/her murderous cult...
he/she has left out the fact that mohamed was a mass murderer, a pedo phile and the founder of the most barbaric cult in existence...daily homocide bombings worldwide, slavery, oppression, women in islam are treated worse than animals, the list is endless.

DEATH TO ISLAM      :nuke:

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 09:13:26 PM »
Nobody here is a White Supremist. We're either Gentile Christians or Semitic Jews. You're speaking about Germanic tribes which is a good counter argument against Neo-Nazis.

We're not Germanic. The Jews here are Semitic. The Mediterranean cultures are my favorite.

You didn't answer my question. You claim Whites are superior and non-Whites are third world savages. Why have Whites been the number one mass murderers, serial killers, land thieves, economic exploiters, and scientifically backward to the point that they massacred their own scientists. The non-White world is currently in the dark ages because of colonialism and this will soon end. Non-White nations have the highest growth rate while White nations have the lowest: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2003rank.html

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 09:14:31 PM »
another muslim ..... crooked, lying, and completely delusional as a result of being brainwashed by islam.

notice how this muslim has not mentioned one detail of his/her murderous cult...
he/she has left out the fact that mohamed was a mass murderer, a pedo phile and the founder of the most barbaric cult in existence...daily homocide bombings worldwide, slavery, oppression, women in islam are treated worse than animals, the list is endless.

DEATH TO ISLAM      :nuke:

That may be true but go say that to a Muslim because I'm an agnostic.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 09:14:57 PM »
Watch out, pictures of dead Jews are coming up next.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 09:16:24 PM »
Watch out, pictures of dead Jews are coming up next.

GMTA!

Hey, this muzzie forgot to post a pic of mohamed with the dynamite on his turban!

Shalom - Dox

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 09:17:33 PM »
GMTA?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 09:17:45 PM »
Avicena, if whites are so backwards, why is it that so many people from Third World countries try desperately to immigrate to Europe, America and Canada, either legally or illegally?  

Why is it that Africa is still a Third World cesspool despite the billions of dollars of aid they receive?  The Europeans are no longer there.  So you can't blame colonialism.  

Why is it that Australia, which started out as a British penal colony is now a First World country whereas Africa is still backwards despite the billions of dollars poured into that continent.  

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2009, 09:19:59 PM »

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2009, 09:20:16 PM »
Are you from an Arab country? What have the people of those countries contributed to the world?

Did you read my first post? They were the first to create the wheel, the first to create writing, made the foundations for Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Astronomy, medicine, Architecture: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inventions_of_the_Islamic_Golden_Age. They had the scientific lead from 3,500 BC to 1,500 AD. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inventions_of_the_Islamic_Golden_Age

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2009, 09:22:22 PM »

Hey, this muzzie forgot to post a pic of mohamed with the dynamite on his turban!

Shalom - Dox

Hahaha. I sure am no Muslim but you are a fool who couldn't possibly win this debate so you change the subject. You know what savages Europeans have been. Just bring your head down in shame!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2009, 09:22:48 PM »
Muslims invented the wheel? I'd like to see a link for that.  :::D

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2009, 09:24:49 PM »
You didn't answer my question. You claim Whites are superior and non-Whites are third world savages.

I don't claim that and neither does Chaim Ben Pesach. Many people here even follow black church leaders like Pastor Manning. We're JEWS. That means we hate those murderous beasts who tortured our people in the Dark Ages.

Why have Whites been the number one mass murderers, serial killers, land thieves, economic exploiters, and scientifically backward to the point that they massacred their own scientists.

Not really. All I hear in the news is mostly blacks and hispanics murdering. Black people are 7x more likely to commit a crime then a white person and over 10x more likely to commit murder. And Africans didn't contribute anything to society. The only good thing they gave us was Lebron James.

Non-White nations have the highest growth rate while White nations have the lowest

Would you rather live in America or Zimbabwe?

Do you have some type of mental disorder? You seem to think that "white" = Germanic. Arabs and Mediterranean people are considered "Causasian" so you are talking about yourself when you say white.

They had the scientific lead from 3,500 B.C.E. to

Are you bullshitting me right now? Arabs were slave traders at that time. The Sumerians, Mesopotamians, Israelites, Romans, Greeks and Egyptians owned at that time. You took over Egypt and replaced their culture with Arab culture. I'd say the Moor (Muslim Spanish) culture had the lead from 800 - 900 AD for about 100 years but after that the Chinese took over.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2009, 09:25:10 PM »
Avicenna, in your post you fail to mention that the Greek and Roman Empires were very advanced civilizations and they were "white."

I disagree that the "Muslims... caused the Renaissance by translating their books during the Islamic golden age."

According to wiki,

"Renaissance thinkers sought out in Europe's monastic libraries and the crumbling Byzantine Empire the literary, historical, and oratorical texts of antiquity, typically written in Latin or ancient Greek... In stark contrast to the High Middle Ages, when Latin scholars focused almost entirely on studying Greek and Arabic works of natural science, philosophy and mathematics, [19] Renaissance scholars were most interested in recovering and studying Latin and Greek literary, historical, and oratorical texts. Broadly speaking, this began in the fourteenth century with a Latin phase, when Renaissance scholars such as Petrarch, Coluccio Salutati (1331 – 1406), Niccolò de' Niccoli (1364 – 1437) and Poggio Bracciolini (1380 – 1459 AD) scoured the libraries of Europe in search of works by such Latin authors as Cicero, Livy and Seneca.[20] By the early fifteenth century, the bulk of such Latin literature had been recovered; the Greek phase of Renaissance humanism was now under way, as Western European scholars turned to recovering ancient Greek literary, historical, oratorical and theological texts.[21]"

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2009, 09:26:37 PM »
Roman and Greek humanism and new-found Judeo-Christianity/Enlightenment thinkers saved Europe.

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2009, 09:27:20 PM »
Avicena, if whites are so backwards, why is it that so many people from Third World countries try desperately to immigrate to Europe, America and Canada, either legally or illegally?  

I already addressed this. Whites colonized he world and destroyed their nations. Their would be no immigration if it weren't for White imperialism.

Why is it that Africa is still a Third World cesspool despite the billions of dollars of aid they receive?  The Europeans are no longer there.  So you can't blame colonialism.

African nations have the highest GDP growth rate in the world: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2003rank.html

Why is it that Australia, which started out as a British penal colony is now a First World country whereas Africa is still backwards despite the billions of dollars poured into that continent.  

All the foreign aid they receive goes directly into the bank accounts of corrupted African dictators. In a few hundred years this income gap will no longer exist and the non-white world will come out of the dark ages.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2009, 09:27:46 PM »
Islam has not contributed to mankind for over 1200 years, and instead of refering to the Islamic Golden Age, it's more befitting to refer to it as ' The islamic golden RAGE '
Islam contributes only death and destruction, those are the facts and of course I do not expect you to admit the truth. You're a liar or a complete nutcase.

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2009, 09:28:54 PM »
Muslims invented the wheel? I'd like to see a link for that.  :::D

Sumerians first invented the wheel. I use "Muslim" and middle-easterners interchangeably because they're the same people.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2009, 09:30:11 PM »
Sumerians are Semitic. Jews are Semitic. JEWS RUN THIS SITE. Do you have corn in your ears? We are semitic and we were Mesopotamian until Abraham (may G-d bless his name) settled in Israel.

Offline HuntingMuslims

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2009, 09:30:16 PM »

Did you read my first post? They were the first to create the wheel, the first to create writing, made the foundations for Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Astronomy, medicine, Architecture: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inventions_of_the_Islamic_Golden_Age. They had the scientific lead from 3,500 B.C.E. to 1,500 AD. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inventions_of_the_Islamic_Golden_Age

islam=1400 years of poverty terrorism and creating chaos for the whole world. Tell me what has Islam done for humanity in the last 1000 years?

Dogs are much greater then muslims.....You can trust a Dog but you can not trust a muslim

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2009, 09:30:23 PM »
You really think we believe that an "agnostic" would waste so much time trolling a Jewish forum with pro-Muslim propaganda?

(I don't think you are a Muzzie though, I think you're from Spermfront.)

Moshe92

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2009, 09:31:20 PM »
Do you think that Zimbabwe is going to surpass the United States some day? Yeah, they're just recovering from the effects of the cracka imperialists.  :::D