Author Topic: Positive Hip Hop  (Read 7958 times)

Imerica

Positive Hip Hop
« on: April 21, 2007, 07:44:54 PM »
Since the topic of discussion in JTF forums are sometimes gered toward how negative black people are and hip hop are, I thought I'd post this; even if no one reads this thread.

Please, if you could (or would like to) respond to the videos I've posted. What are your opinions about them i,e. the context, style or whatever you'd like to comment on.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Positive Hip Hop
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 07:47:54 PM »
I have an ancient dialup piece of crap for a PC, so I can't watch any videos, but I am not against rap/hip-hop that has positive messages and does not stand for racism, drugs, or the gangsta lifestyle. I welcome your pointing out decent rap artists for sure.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 07:57:57 PM »
The most positive aspect of hip hop is that it gets white girls to take their clothes off and have 'sexy time' with you.

It is like an aphrodisiac.

In fact, it IS an 'Afro' disiac.   ;D

For the white woman, sex with a black man is the ultimate symbol of the high life, of upward mobility: she unleashes her true desire, in an uninhibited fashion, while listening to the music that rocks her world, dancing and having fun.  Say goodbye to the old barriers.  She is a young woman with the whole world in front of her. S he can do anything she likes, screw anyone and work anywhere.

The black man comes as the Lo rd and Saviour to the white woman.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 08:00:08 PM »
Fruit, have you been smoking some Afro-weed?  :D :P ::)

Imerica

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 08:03:13 PM »
The most positive aspect of hip hop is that it gets white girls to take their clothes off and have 'sexy time' with you.

It is like an aphrodisiac.

In fact, it IS an 'Afro' disiac.   ;D

For the white woman, sex with a black man is the ultimate symbol of the high life, of upward mobility: she unleashes her true desire, in an uninhibited fashion, while listening to the music that rocks her world, dancing and having fun.  Say goodbye to the old barriers.  She is a young woman with the whole world in front of her. S he can do anything she likes, screw anyone and work anywhere.

The black man comes as the Lo rd and Saviour to the white woman.

Wow. I don't even know how to comment to this response.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 08:06:39 PM »
Imerica, Fruit of the Loins is just a lonely young man who is convinced that he has no chance with white women, since they're all going with black men. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 08:12:23 PM »
Imerica, Fruit of the Loins is just a lonely young man who is convinced that he has no chance with white women, since they're all going with black men. 

And when they aren't lasciviously dancing with black men they're looking up at the images of very fit black men on the screens in the nightclubs, and that booming funky music is ringing out, everyone is getting into the atmosphere, all the worries of Anglo life washed away and the spirit of tropical jubilation washes over them like a tidal wave.

I have walked into nightclubs and formerly shy and retiring white girls are turned into nymphs and dancers almost of a mythological quality: the negro works his magic, he is like a snake charmer, he seduces the white woman out of her basket.  And she wriggles like a snake, and beckons him to come near unto her, and the two are intertwined like snake and fasces.

Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

ftf

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2007, 08:17:11 PM »
Imerica, as a member of the JTF forums you have to learn to all but ignore everything FOTL says, otherwise you will quickly lose your sanity.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2007, 08:21:12 PM »
One time I went into the Cotton Club, and there was a young black man there, along with a collection of white male thugs.  (One of the bouncers, a very tall guy, had blood on his shirt at one point.)  And I went up to the bar, and a black-haired woman with a pierced tongue demanded that I smile - the black bouncer, tall and bald and ripped, stood and watched, smiling at me.  But I am so small and ugly compared to such a black man - yet this black-haired vixen asked me to smile?  Why should I smile?  I am inferior in your eyes to this gigantic [censored] standing nearby.

And the pounding hip hop made me feel giddy - it made me feel profoundly sexual, as it were - and I looked, and saw a young blonde standing a little further up in the club, totally on her own despite being fit, and she was gyrating, shaking her thing, with her hands above her head, as it were, beckoning a seducer to come hither.  But I did not go up to her - how could I, deformed dwarf and chimp that I am, worthless piece of crud that I am! - and yet neither did the black guy.

If the black guy did go up to her he would have been able to take her and have her for the night.

Black men have supremacy over us.

White women prefer them.

The black forms of music, white woman consider superior.

White women everywhere want black men.

And they are happy to let us know that we are inferior compared to them ....

GIve me equality.

I dream of a day when white women will someday begin to see white men as human again.

But I don't hold my breath.

I die to escape this horror of being born white-skinned and ugly.

Imerica

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2007, 08:24:32 PM »
I still don't know what to say to him. But that is sad. But the reality would be that the reason that he can't find a date with a white woman is because  he's always paying attention to the black men who are in relationships with some of the white women he's  interested in.

Fruit, you need some help man. First of all, you should be looking for your OWN white woman, not for a woman who's already with someone else. If I thought like you I'd have never married my husband. lol

Imerica

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2007, 08:25:37 PM »
Imerica, as a member of the JTF forums you have to learn to all but ignore everything FOTL says, otherwise you will quickly lose your sanity.
Alas, I think its too late. LOL Fruit has ruined it for me. LOL

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2007, 08:26:40 PM »
The African prerogative is the realm of dance and seduction.  I blaspheme against the Holy Spirit by even coming near to a blonde beauty.  But the love of blonde and black is foreordained, and a mighty splendour to the Holy One (blessed be).  The gorgeous blonde shall never lay a finger upon me, I shall never ride a bus alone, and the black man will inherit all these things.

Last summer a black man in my city bared his entire torso waiting for a bus.  When he got on the bus he seduced around seven beautiful young white women.  He was listening to hip hop on his MP3 player.  Their music and their beautiful bodies are their secret weapons.  We white guys cannot compete.  And thus, we retreat into ourselves and become autistic.  We are genetic refuse.  G-d deliver us from this pain.

Imerica

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2007, 08:31:40 PM »
The African prerogative is the realm of dance and seduction.  I blaspheme against the Holy Spirit by even coming near to a blonde beauty.  But the love of blonde and black is foreordained, and a mighty splendour to the Holy One (blessed be).  The gorgeous blonde shall never lay a finger upon me, I shall never ride a bus alone, and the black man will inherit all these things.

Last summer a black man in my city bared his entire torso waiting for a bus.  When he got on the bus he seduced around seven beautiful young white women.  He was listening to hip hop on his MP3 player.  Their music and their beautiful bodies are their secret weapons.  We white guys cannot compete.  And thus, we retreat into ourselves and become autistic.  We are genetic refuse.  G-d deliver us from this pain.

I don't think your inferriority is real. I do think that you play upon stereotypes. But if you want to get into a serious relationship with the blonde white woman of your dreams, you must first fix yourself mentally. If a woman really loves you, you dont' have to worry about the way you look because it won't matter to her, if she's real.

That's about all I can tell you.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2007, 08:36:05 PM »
I still don't know what to say to him. But that is sad. But the reality would be that the reason that he can't find a date with a white woman is because  he's always paying attention to the black men who are in relationships with some of the white women he's  interested in.

Fruit, you need some help man. First of all, you should be looking for your OWN white woman, not for a woman who's already with someone else. If I thought like you I'd have never married my husband. lol

None of the attractive white women are interested in me at all, because they lived next to many very attractive young black men, and as it were, were spoiled for choice - and once people begin to move up the social ladder they reject those who are below them socially.  And so, whereas fifty years ago I would have been married already, today I am third-rate compared to the very manly young men who catch the eyes of those blonde babes.

One time last summer a black woman was walking along the pavement opposite me, smiled at the two little children approaching her, and returned my stare from across the road.  I never saw her again.  I looked, I saw, I wanted, but I did not get.  But G_d usually torments me by displaying many attractive white women all over the place, none of whom I can ever talk to or get along with.

Now therefore, my final word: black men should not consider themselves inferior in any sense.  In my country they are hard workers, sociable, are more likely to have a degree than white men, and are adored by white women.  Please spare a thought for thinking people who are trapped into a white skin.  It is like having a hideous disease.  

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2007, 08:44:58 PM »
The African prerogative is the realm of dance and seduction.  I blaspheme against the Holy Spirit by even coming near to a blonde beauty.  But the love of blonde and black is foreordained, and a mighty splendour to the Holy One (blessed be).  The gorgeous blonde shall never lay a finger upon me, I shall never ride a bus alone, and the black man will inherit all these things.

Last summer a black man in my city bared his entire torso waiting for a bus.  When he got on the bus he seduced around seven beautiful young white women.  He was listening to hip hop on his MP3 player.  Their music and their beautiful bodies are their secret weapons.  We white guys cannot compete.  And thus, we retreat into ourselves and become autistic.  We are genetic refuse.  G-d deliver us from this pain.
I don't know Fruit how come most of the black men I see here in America look like something that escaped from a cage. And I don't quite get that rap and hip hop music either' It sounds like animals growling while someone is banging on a drum. I always get the image of African natives with spear in hand when I hear it. The  Blond females in the UK must have very bad taste to be taken in by that.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Imerica

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 08:54:03 PM »
The African prerogative is the realm of dance and seduction.  I blaspheme against the Holy Spirit by even coming near to a blonde beauty.  But the love of blonde and black is foreordained, and a mighty splendour to the Holy One (blessed be).  The gorgeous blonde shall never lay a finger upon me, I shall never ride a bus alone, and the black man will inherit all these things.

Last summer a black man in my city bared his entire torso waiting for a bus.  When he got on the bus he seduced around seven beautiful young white women.  He was listening to hip hop on his MP3 player.  Their music and their beautiful bodies are their secret weapons.  We white guys cannot compete.  And thus, we retreat into ourselves and become autistic.  We are genetic refuse.  G-d deliver us from this pain.
I don't know Fruit how come most of the black men I see here in America look like something that escaped from a cage. And I don't quite get that rap and hip hop music either' It sounds like animals growling while someone is banging on a drum. I always get the image of African natives with spear in hand when I hear it. The  Blond females in the UK must have very bad taste to be taken in by that.

The operative words here are "most of the black men I see". You can't put that label on all of the black men in America. Did you look at any of the videos I posted? Why don't you comment on what you see there. And what have you to say about white men who don't prefer to dress distinguished? Some are grunge (which is pop culture genre), some are punk, and some dress in flannel. Do you judge them also?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 09:47:45 PM »
Most rap songs are simply noise.

I agree but rap and  hip hop aren't really the same.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2007, 09:49:52 PM »

The African-American is a hybrid.  The pure black men from Africa we have here are stunning.  They shine in the sun, their heads are almost always bald.  Even when they are simply near white women it smells of complete sex.  White women in the same place as black men is a sexual assault on white men.  But attractive blondes smiling and prowling around while equally smiling black men are nearby?  Dynamite my friend.

Sometimes young white women smile at me, as if to claim innocence.  But I know that behind my back they are chatting to those black guys.

I cannot talk to anyone in real life about this.

It's been killing me for years.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2007, 09:51:40 PM »

The operative words here are "most of the black men I see". You can't put that label on all of the black men in America. Did you look at any of the videos I posted? Why don't you comment on what you see there. And what have you to say about white men who don't prefer to dress distinguished? Some are grunge (which is pop culture genre), some are punk, and some dress in flannel. Do you judge them also?
I live in New York I see a great many black folks. Yes some black folks are very distinguished in appearance and manorism. Thats great! However the vast majority are not what I would care to spend my time with. A pig is a pig white or black. My problem is not because the person is black its the behavior of the individual that I have a problem with.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2007, 10:01:55 PM »

The African-American is a hybrid.  The pure black men from Africa we have here are stunning.  They shine in the sun, their heads are almost always bald.  Even when they are simply near white women it smells of complete sex.  White women in the same place as black men is a sexual assault on white men.  But attractive blondes smiling and prowling around while equally smiling black men are nearby?  Dynamite my friend.

Sometimes young white women smile at me, as if to claim innocence.  But I know that behind my back they are chatting to those black guys.

I cannot talk to anyone in real life about this.

It's been killing me for years.
A hybrid is that what you call them over there in the UK? I have heard them called a lot of things here in America but never that.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2007, 10:15:44 PM »
Positive or not, I grew out of rap music, and as a matter of fact, that entire hip-hop subculture not very long ago, and I am not going to begin looking back.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2007, 11:29:41 PM »
Nobody opposes your choice, but I do not at all oppose the rap artists that are spreading a praiseworthy and legitimate message to American youth. What about Christian rappers?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2007, 11:30:30 PM »
Imerica,

Fruit is a very silly and mixed-up kid who has a strange obsession with black men and white women. He is not representative of most JTF members and he is not a deliberately hateful person.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2007, 12:29:29 AM »
I guess I'd differ with him, then. I don't believe a style can be evil any more than I believe a car or animal or tool could be. It's all in how it is used. There are some Kahanist Jewish rappers out there--if the hip-hop medium helps to get our message out there, more power to them.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2007, 01:06:14 AM »
There is a Jewish group called Ta-Shma I just discovered, and they use a lot of hip hop rhythms, along with traditional Jewish melodies and instruments.  It sounds pretty good, even though most rap related music is crap.  They sing, "Torah is truth, and truth is Torah."  So there is no question where their inspiration comes from.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!