Author Topic: This should be a bit funny, apsurd maybe...  (Read 3436 times)

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer
This should be a bit funny, apsurd maybe...
« on: November 11, 2009, 11:50:53 AM »
Visit the linked page, read the entire text, I personally love the last part...

In 1991, Yugoslavia's republics began their violent breakup. While the entire region was negatively affected by the breakup, Jews, in particular, were thrown into the middle of the situation. Anti-Semitism was not blatant during the 1990s, but rather, it was used as a way to win Jewish favor. Both the Croatians and the Serbs would accuse each other of anti-Semitism, hoping to bring Jews to their own side.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/serbia.html

P.S. I live with a belief that not everything written is a priori the truth, but still, source is undeniable...

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: This should be a bit funny, apsurd maybe...
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 11:53:16 AM »
In 1991, Yugoslavia's republics began their violent breakup. While the entire region was negatively affected by the breakup, Jews, in particular, were thrown into the middle of the situation. Anti-Semitism was not blatant during the 1990s, but rather, it was used as a way to win Jewish favor. Both the Croatians and the Serbs would accuse each other of anti-Semitism, hoping to bring Jews to their own side.

This is ridiculous.

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 12:25:52 PM »
Tell that to the jewish library.

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 12:32:20 PM »
I agree with Kerber.

Everybody who had a brain knew that Croatia wanted to repeat 1941.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 12:32:32 PM »

This is ridiculous.

My sentiments exactly.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 01:05:42 PM »
Comparing Serbia and Croatia when it comes to antisemitism is pathetic.
That article says there was some economic discrimination against Jews in 19th century Serbia. To be honest, that could be true. But, while in every other country in Europe Jews were murdered, beaten, robbed and forcibly converted, there was none of that in Serbia. Not even our Nazi collaborators killed Jews. Camps in Serbia were run totally by Germans.
On the other hand, Croats had Jasenovac. Read about it.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 01:35:45 PM »
I think the author of the article was not informed about the real level of anti-Semitism in Croatia and its Nazi past.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 04:12:54 PM »
Your words just dont do damage, I need someone who is a jew, and who can tell me that the things written are a lie, propaganda, or they are truth. You are just looking that which I wrote, you should be reading the whole article.Is there a jew who is familiar with the jewish opinion about Serbia and its people?

P.S. I really want to know.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 04:43:38 PM »
Your words just dont do damage, I need someone who is a jew, and who can tell me that the things written are a lie, propaganda, or they are truth. You are just looking that which I wrote, you should be reading the whole article.Is there a jew who is familiar with the jewish opinion about Serbia and its people?

P.S. I really want to know.

I don't know any Jewish man who was directly introduced with the developments in the `90s related to the Jews(and I told you that those writings in the text doesn't correspond to the truth),but I do know an old Jew who lived in Zagreb during the WWII and he wrote a book about what happened in Nazi Croatia during the WWII("Strahote NDH").His name was Vladimir Miler,and his Jewish name is Milo Zeev.He currently lives in Tel Aviv.

His e-mail:
[email protected]