Author Topic: Christian and Gentile Bashing? Evil Erav-Rav "blessing?"  (Read 4454 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Christian and Gentile Bashing? Evil Erav-Rav "blessing?"
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2009, 07:12:54 PM »
Mo post them plz, I love reading Jewish writings and am very interested.
Not tonight. I'm too tired to write all of it.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2009, 10:21:03 PM »
Mo post them plz, I love reading Jewish writings and am very interested.
Not tonight. I'm too tired to write all of it.

Cut & paste....

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2009, 10:33:39 PM »
I don't think anybody can try to push his ideas up somebody else unless he is downright evil. You don't have to agree with anyone but you should keep your arrogance for more important matters. You should keep telling others what they can't say to your own private property.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2009, 12:24:13 PM »
Why single out self hating Jews in that regard, then?   Politically correct non-Jews are just the same if not worse.   Bush and obama prime among them.

Your comment, if it is actually true that "most" forum members think that way or assume what you assume, makes me reconsider what I wrote and what I think about the forum and its viewers.   What you have done here is the exact definition of the unfair type of criticism for leftist Jews (albeit our enemies).   For something they do equally with non-Jewish losers, you have tried to present as if they (leftist Jews) are solely responsible.    It is this type of intention that I find wrong.   

Otherwise, usually comments seem to have the right intention, that those who commit treason against the Jewish people are wicked and deserve to be bashed for it.  That's a great intention.    Taking some flaw that is equally shared with non-Jewish leftists and then casting blame entirely on the leftist Jews is not.
Of course the same applies to self-hating Gentiles. The reason I "singled-out" SHJs in this post was because the whole topic of the thread was whether or not Gentiles can attack self-hating, evil Jews. In the specific case of the Israel situation, it is Jews who have ultimate control, not Gentiles. BHO and the United Nazis can badger Israel all they want, but it is the kapos in power who have the ability to make or break the Jewish state, not international Nazis (as evil as they are).

And yes, I hold the Euro/UN/Obamunist Nazis more morally culpable than illiterate gutter Arab slime too.

Ok, but it is not just in Israel that western leaders surrender to Islam.   So you can't blame Israel or Israeli leaders for surrender that takes place elsewhere, in which case it is done by politically correct gentiles.