Author Topic: Christian and Gentile Bashing? Evil Erav-Rav "blessing?"  (Read 4464 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Christian and Gentile Bashing? Evil Erav-Rav "blessing?"
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2009, 10:13:27 PM »
Let's let this one go. Nothing will change.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2009, 10:21:50 PM »
No, it wont change.  We are not to be 'politically correct' in rebuke.  The people OUT THERE do that.  I curse the traitors, ALL over, Jew, Gentile, Christian, whatever.  IF they repent, FINE, but the damage they have caused will have to be paid in full.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2009, 10:24:27 PM »
No, it wont change.  We are not to be 'politically correct' in rebuke.  The people OUT THERE do that.  I curse the traitors, ALL over, Jew, Gentile, Christian, whatever.  IF they repent, FINE, but the damage they have caused will have to be paid in full.
You're correct.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2009, 08:37:46 AM »
You're correct.

YES, I am correct.  "Loving rebuke?'  Sorry, that is from the Christian Bible, I am VERY Jewish in THIS respect.  I actually would encourage Christians to not be loving to people that hate them anymore.  IF thats wrong, I dont want to be right.  I know I shouldnt say this, but Christians that love G-d and love us are under a lot of persecution.  They need to STAND up and be like crusaders against this evil sh*t. Sorry, thats the way I feel.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2009, 08:53:17 AM »
We have listen to the Biblical prophecies.  Isaiah clearly prophesied that gentiles will play an active part in restoring Israel

Isaiah 14:1 & 2

The LORD will have compassion on Jacob; once again he will choose Israel and will settle them in their own land. Aliens will join them and unite with the house of Jacob.

Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And the house of Israel will possess the nations as menservants and maidservants in the LORD's land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors

Isaiah 49:22
This is what the Sovereign LORD says: "See, I will beckon to the Gentiles, I will lift up my banner to the peoples; they will bring your sons in their arms and carry your daughters on their shoulders.

I think those who left the forum because of their perception that JTF is tolerating Christians did not understand Zionism correctly.

According to Isaiah's prophecies centuries ago gentiles will also participate in the end time Zionist movement.

correcton:  It's the "beginning" of time Zionist movement.  LIfe as it is today is the prequel.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2009, 09:17:19 AM »
You're correct.

YES, I am correct.  "Loving rebuke?'  Sorry, that is from the Christian Bible, I am VERY Jewish in THIS respect.  I actually would encourage Christians to not be loving to people that hate them anymore.  IF thats wrong, I dont want to be right.  I know I shouldnt say this, but Christians that love G-d and love us are under a lot of persecution.  They need to STAND up and be like crusaders against this evil sh*t. Sorry, thats the way I feel.

You are absolutely right! I have been standing up and cannot believe the cowards out there that do NOT! I feel the same way.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2009, 10:27:01 AM »

Who are you learning this from? The Jewish Torah gives us the mitzvah of rebuke and it is clear that we only rebuke people who are willing to listren to the rebuke. Hatred, anger, and insulting others is DEFINATELY not a Jewish trait... I recommend you go back to your Torah and learn a little before going on a Crusade {A definately xtian thing to do}. What I am saying here is not 'new age' or 'liberal' teachings about the Mitzvah of rebuke. I can bring you drash after drash about this concept, which you seem to misunderstand... You think this is xtian teaching, heck no! So many great sages have expounded on this fact.... Do you want to argue about it? I am willing to support my position with clear sources... Please bring some sources which say we are to rebuke with anger and insult? Go ahead...

And what do you accept as evidence that someone is a 'traitor' in your definition. Do you accept second hand or third hand gossip?

BTW: Cursing others is never considered a form of rebuke..

PS: I have quoted in a previous message the rules concerning who we are allowed to talk negatively about. Those people, the apikorsis and the wicked whom everyone knows, we can curse and deride... But to label all people as 'left-wing' as traitors is a bit too much, and goes beyond the letter of the law...

http://www.ou.org/torah/gelman/rebuke57.html
It is this weeks Torah reading that teaches us the obligation to rebuke. In defense of that Rebee, the literal translation of the verse is "rebuke, repeatedly rebuke your neighbor" if anything he got that part right.

Why does one criticize. What drives a person to rebukes? It seems to me that there are three reasons one would rebuke or criticize.

1. One is the obvious reason; that would be to alter a particular behavior. Now this could be in the religious sphere, if you witness an individual behaving in a way that you believe is religiously prohibited, according to the Torah you would be obligated to point it out. In the words of Shimshon Rephael Hirsch, "Rebuke imposes on every member of the Jewish community generally not to remain silent when they see their Jewish companion’s big or small sins." Likewise in the realm of interpersonal relationships, one is obligated to allude to misdeeds. Again Rav Hirsch recommends placing "...the matter openly....giving an opportunity to justify the behavior or of making amends for it." This is the first reason, an attempt, via rebuke to correct one’s behavior

2. The second reason for reprimand may be in order to avoid what the Talmud calls "silence is equivalent to acquiescence ." To borrow a legal determination from Talmudic legal precedent. If an individual claims ownership of your land by settling there and the rightful owner does not object within three years then the land is transferred to the squatter. The Talmud goes on to explain that even after that initial objection the owner must declare his disapproval at least once every three years. It’s not enough to object once or twice, there must be a consistent voice of disapproval. The reason is to avoid the notion that since there is no voice of objection, then the owner must not care. Similarly when it comes to rebuking someone for a religious or social fault, silence may often be construed as agreement. Perhaps this is what King David meant when he said " Seeing that you hate rebuke, and cast my words away....and if I keep silent, you would think that I am like you" This is the second reason, to "go on record" so to speak about your disapproval

3. The third reason for reprimanding is less obvious. I’d like to suggest that the reason we tell people of our disapproval of their behavior is in order to show them that we care about them. It’s the ultimate way to illustrate that what others do matters to you. I’ve often heard the expression "you can love me or you can hate me, but please don’t ignore me." No one wants to be ignored.

Let me give you an example from personal experience.

It was just a few weeks ago when I ran into an old student of mine. The truth is that he had cut school that day and his parents didn’t know where he was. He now had to go home and face parents. As soon as I saw him I knew that something was wrong. I asked him if he was O.K. he told me yes but as I started to walk away I felt that he wasn’t O.K. I asked him if he wanted to talk and he immediately opened up to me about all that had happened that day and that he was scared to face his parents. He was just
waiting for someone to pay attention to him, even if I did have to tell him in on uncertain terms that what he did was wrong, wrong to treat his parents that way, wrong to cause a scare in his school and dangerous. But frankly he wasn’t upset at my position, in fact he was relieved and comforted. So this is the third reason, to indicate to another that what they do matters to you.

Now all of these reasons are important, effort to change someone’s inappropriate behavior, indicating that you don’t agree with a particular behavior and showing that we care. Which one is the most important, or better yet which one was the reason that the Torah had in mind.

I think that the third reason is the primary reason. The reason I think so is based on a very odd juxtaposition. Before we are told about "rebuke your fellow" we are told "you should not hate your brother in your heart." Now if the primary reason for the Mitzvah of rebuke was to change behavior or to indicate disagreement then there is no inherent reason to connect the restriction of hating your brother. One may hate the individual they are trying to change. Sure it may not be the kindest or most efficient way to affect a change but fundamentally it can be done. On the other hand if the intention of "Tochachah" is to show others that you are concerned of course and essential ingredient would be removing hatred. It would be absurd contradiction of terms to think that one could indicate concern and care if you hate your brother in your heart. If you hate someone, then you don’t care if they behave in a way that is dangerous or hurtful to you. Simply, you ignore whatever it is that they do.

These are the words of the famed Avnei Ezel "True rebuke is only possible to those we love, whose behavior touches our heart and we wish for their improvement. Similar to a parent who rebukes a child and not someone else’s child. The closer you are to a person, the greater the love and the more sincere the rebuke. Rebuke that is the byproduct of love has the greatest affect....Without "do not hate" there cannot be rebuke.

http://www.torah.org/learning/lifeline/5760/noach.html

In the Torah, we learn that we have a mitzvah to correct others when they make mistakes: "...you shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and you shall not bear sin because of him." [Lev. 19:17] But the word "rebuke" has harsh connotations which are entirely inappropriate in this context. What is supposed to take place is a heart-to-heart transmission of love and concern for the individual making the error. A person should correct himself or herself first, for otherwise, how can he or she claim to be motivated only by the severity of the issue? And similarly, Maimonides says that the rebuke must be delivered in a gentle voice -- and Rabbi Chaim of Volozhin said that this is a mandatory prerequisite. One cannot fulfill the mitzvah of rebuke by shouting.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 10:35:32 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2009, 10:33:57 AM »

Who are you learning this from? The Jewish Torah gives us the mitzvah of rebuke and it is clear that we only rebuke people who are willing to listren to the rebuke. Hatred, anger, and insulting others is DEFINATELY not a Jewish trait... I recommend you go back to your Torah and learn a little before going on a Crusade {A definately xtian thing to do}. What I am saying here is not 'new age' or 'liberal' teachings about the Mitzvah of rebuke. I can bring you drash after drash about this concept, which you seem to misunderstand... You think this is xtian teaching, heck no! So many great sages have expounded on this fact.... Do you want to argue about it? I am willing to support my position with clear sources... Please bring some sources which say we are to rebuke with anger and insult? Go ahead...

And what do you accept as evidence that someone is a 'traitor' in your definition. Do you accept second hand or third hand gossip?

PS: I have quoted in a previous message the rules concerning who we are allowed to talk negatively about. Those people, the apikorsis and the wicked whom everyone knows, we can curse and deride... But to label all people as 'left-wing' as traitors is a bit too much, and goes beyond the letter of the law...

It is this weeks Torah reading that teaches us the obligation to rebuke. In defense of that Rebee, the literal translation of the verse is "rebuke, repeatedly rebuke your neighbor" if anything he got that part right.

Why does one criticize. What drives a person to rebukes? It seems to me that there are three reasons one would rebuke or criticize.

1. One is the obvious reason; that would be to alter a particular behavior. Now this could be in the religious sphere, if you witness an individual behaving in a way that you believe is religiously prohibited, according to the Torah you would be obligated to point it out. In the words of Shimshon Rephael Hirsch, "Rebuke imposes on every member of the Jewish community generally not to remain silent when they see their Jewish companion’s big or small sins." Likewise in the realm of interpersonal relationships, one is obligated to allude to misdeeds. Again Rav Hirsch recommends placing "...the matter openly....giving an opportunity to justify the behavior or of making amends for it." This is the first reason, an attempt, via rebuke to correct one’s behavior

2. The second reason for reprimand may be in order to avoid what the Talmud calls "silence is equivalent to acquiescence ." To borrow a legal determination from Talmudic legal precedent. If an individual claims ownership of your land by settling there and the rightful owner does not object within three years then the land is transferred to the squatter. The Talmud goes on to explain that even after that initial objection the owner must declare his disapproval at least once every three years. It’s not enough to object once or twice, there must be a consistent voice of disapproval. The reason is to avoid the notion that since there is no voice of objection, then the owner must not care. Similarly when it comes to rebuking someone for a religious or social fault, silence may often be construed as agreement. Perhaps this is what King David meant when he said " Seeing that you hate rebuke, and cast my words away....and if I keep silent, you would think that I am like you" This is the second reason, to "go on record" so to speak about your disapproval

3. The third reason for reprimanding is less obvious. I’d like to suggest that the reason we tell people of our disapproval of their behavior is in order to show them that we care about them. It’s the ultimate way to illustrate that what others do matters to you. I’ve often heard the expression "you can love me or you can hate me, but please don’t ignore me." No one wants to be ignored.

It was just a few weeks ago when I ran into an old student of mine. The truth is that he had cut school that day and his parents didn’t know where he was. He now had to go home and face parents. As soon as I saw him I knew that something was wrong. I asked him if he was O.K. he told me yes but as I started to walk away I felt that he wasn’t O.K. I asked him if he wanted to talk and he immediately opened up to me about all that had happened that day and that he was scared to face his parents. He was just
waiting for someone to pay attention to him, even if I did have to tell him in on uncertain terms that what he did was wrong, wrong to treat his parents that way, wrong to cause a scare in his school and dangerous. But frankly he wasn’t upset at my position, in fact he was relieved and comforted. So this is the third reason, to indicate to another that what they do matters to you.

Now all of these reasons are important, effort to change someone’s inappropriate behavior, indicating that you don’t agree with a particular behavior and showing that we care. Which one is the most important, or better yet which one was the reason that the Torah had in mind.

I think that the third reason is the primary reason. The reason I think so is based on a very odd juxtaposition. Before we are told about "rebuke your fellow" we are told "you should not hate your brother in your heart." Now if the primary reason for the Mitzvah of rebuke was to change behavior or to indicate disagreement then there is no inherent reason to connect the restriction of hating your brother. One may hate the individual they are trying to change. Sure it may not be the kindest or most efficient way to affect a change but fundamentally it can be done. On the other hand if the intention of "Tochachah" is to show others that you are concerned of course and essential ingredient would be removing hatred. It would be absurd contradiction of terms to think that one could indicate concern and care if you hate your brother in your heart. If you hate someone, then you don’t care if they behave in a way that is dangerous or hurtful to you. Simply, you ignore whatever it is that they do.

These are the words of the famed Avnei Ezel "True rebuke is only possible to those we love, whose behavior touches our heart and we wish for their improvement. Similar to a parent who rebukes a child and not someone else’s child. The closer you are to a person, the greater the love and the more sincere the rebuke. Rebuke that is the byproduct of love has the greatest affect....Without "do not hate" there cannot be rebuke.

We're not dealing with rebuking. None of them reads this forum,lol. The issue is mainly a goy speaking loshon hora about a Jew.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2009, 10:39:19 AM »
<snip>
We're not dealing with rebuking. None of them reads this forum,lol. The issue is mainly a goy speaking loshon hora about a Jew.

Was that the topic? I forgot... I thought this thread was concerning Jews speaking lashon hara about non-Jews... Either way I hope that someone learns the laws of Lashon Hara and starts to think about what they say and how it influences other people... That is why we have these laws in order to bring about a better world...

It is good to be vigilant and to obviously rebuke obvious evil. I openly and unashamedly have rebuked the NK because they certainly deserve rebuke. I rebuke the Israeli bolshevik government because it acts in an evil and heretical way.... I rebuke all enemies of Israel because I hope that they may survive to see the coming of Moshiach...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2009, 10:40:39 AM »
This thread was originally about non-Jews on this forum rebuking left wing, Israel hating, self hating Jews. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2009, 10:45:15 AM »
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 10:50:22 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2009, 11:04:55 AM »
I THINK ANYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO REBUKE DICK SILVERSTEIN

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/tikun_olam/2009/11/17/israeli-rabbi-who-endorses-goyicide-supported-by-state/   

OR THIS DEVIL PHILLIP WEISS

http://mondoweiss.net/

AS WELL THIS GROUP
http://jewishpeacenews.blogspot.com/

From what I have heard from forum members these groups certainly deserve much rebuke and they may even warrant curses... But I don't know enough about the individuals to personally engage in such speech... I dont object to others, with more knowledge of the wrongdoing by these groups to go ahead and denigrate them. But I will not repeat it unless I have seen proof...

I certainly know about peacenow and they are on my list of "OK to curse" groups... They do much damage to Jewish unity and are working to destroy Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2009, 11:52:55 AM »
You can't "rebuke" somebody unless you have an audience with them.  The stuff we say on here about Jewish traitors are curses.  As Chaim said, these people (like Norman Finkelstein, Noam Chomsky, Joey Cohen, etc.) are cut off from the Jewish people and are the enemies of Jews.  So if non-Jews curse these people it is no different than if they are cursing Nazis, which is a righteous thing to do for people who truly love the Jewish people.  The Torah is not a Jewish supremacy document that makes Jewish people immune to criticism by virtue of their blood line.  It is not Jew vs. non-Jew, it's good vs. evil.

There are most certainly laws about what we can say about fellow Jews... Read about the laws of Lashon Hara... Sure, anyone can say anything they want about anyone, but if they say so without following the rules, it may bring misfortune to the one making the curse... We don't accept heresay evidence... We are not supposed to accept a false report... Only by two or three witnesses is evidence considered true. Reading an article in the newspaper is no different than gossip unless there are witnesses. If the community labels one as an apikorsis then it is accepted that we can denigrate them.

Non Jews dont need to consider their speech because these laws are among the 613 incumbent on the Jewish people. I will watch what I say about others because what is written about those who curse others is not very good.... Some sages believe the laws concerning evil speech are amongst THE MOST IMPORTANT among all the commandments...

PS: I have agreed for the most part about cursing those who are obviously rodefim {pursuers of the Jewish people}... But I have seen some here curse others for whom the evidence is not so strong.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2009, 12:08:59 PM »
We understand the halachos for Jews doing it. The point of the thread was whether or not goyim can or should do the "rebuking" or what have you.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2009, 12:56:43 PM »
Lemalshimin  ayn tikvah
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2009, 04:45:56 PM »
To all the Muzzie terrorists yemach shemam vezichram.   See, I cursed evil gentiles.   And sometimes I see that gentiles here bash the enemies of the Jewish people like peace now.   Great, we are reciprocal.
Yes. I do think it goes one step farther than that though. Most people at JTF realize that Moosie terrorists are only able to get away with what they do because self-hating traitor Jewish leaders allow them to get away with it. So, I would say that SHJs are even more dangerous, deadly, and morally culpable than Islamic animals are. Some camelbanger who grew up in a goat-dung hut in the middle of the desert getting raped every Friday at noon by the local imam is a lot like a base wild animal. An educated self-hating Jewish Nazi like Tzipwhora Hitler or Shimon Peresite knows the truth about Islam objectively and instead chooses to identify with it. My guess would be that the hellfire for the Erev Rav Jews is hotter than the hellfire for stupid, ignorant, primitive Nazis.

Why single out self hating Jews in that regard, then?   Politically correct non-Jews are just the same if not worse.   Bush and obama prime among them.

Your comment, if it is actually true that "most" forum members think that way or assume what you assume, makes me reconsider what I wrote and what I think about the forum and its viewers.   What you have done here is the exact definition of the unfair type of criticism for leftist Jews (albeit our enemies).   For something they do equally with non-Jewish losers, you have tried to present as if they (leftist Jews) are solely responsible.    It is this type of intention that I find wrong.   

Otherwise, usually comments seem to have the right intention, that those who commit treason against the Jewish people are wicked and deserve to be bashed for it.   That's a great intention.    Taking some flaw that is equally shared with non-Jewish leftists and then casting blame entirely on the leftist Jews is not.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 05:00:22 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2009, 05:22:55 PM »

http://www.torah.org/learning/lifeline/5760/noach.html

In the Torah, we learn that we have a mitzvah to correct others when they make mistakes: "...you shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and you shall not bear sin because of him." [Lev. 19:17] But the word "rebuke" has harsh connotations which are entirely inappropriate in this context. What is supposed to take place is a heart-to-heart transmission of love and concern for the individual making the error. A person should correct himself or herself first, for otherwise, how can he or she claim to be motivated only by the severity of the issue? And similarly, Maimonides says that the rebuke must be delivered in a gentle voice -- and Rabbi Chaim of Volozhin said that this is a mandatory prerequisite. One cannot fulfill the mitzvah of rebuke by shouting.

You know what Muman, instead of always wanting to kiss enemy a **, why not love the people that have loved you, huh??   
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2009, 05:27:01 PM »
Why single out self hating Jews in that regard, then?   Politically correct non-Jews are just the same if not worse.   Bush and obama prime among them.

Your comment, if it is actually true that "most" forum members think that way or assume what you assume, makes me reconsider what I wrote and what I think about the forum and its viewers.   What you have done here is the exact definition of the unfair type of criticism for leftist Jews (albeit our enemies).   For something they do equally with non-Jewish losers, you have tried to present as if they (leftist Jews) are solely responsible.    It is this type of intention that I find wrong.   

Otherwise, usually comments seem to have the right intention, that those who commit treason against the Jewish people are wicked and deserve to be bashed for it.  That's a great intention.    Taking some flaw that is equally shared with non-Jewish leftists and then casting blame entirely on the leftist Jews is not.
Of course the same applies to self-hating Gentiles. The reason I "singled-out" SHJs in this post was because the whole topic of the thread was whether or not Gentiles can attack self-hating, evil Jews. In the specific case of the Israel situation, it is Jews who have ultimate control, not Gentiles. BHO and the United Nazis can badger Israel all they want, but it is the kapos in power who have the ability to make or break the Jewish state, not international Nazis (as evil as they are).

And yes, I hold the Euro/UN/Obamunist Nazis more morally culpable than illiterate gutter Arab slime too.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2009, 05:28:42 PM »
You know what Muman, instead of always wanting to kiss enemy a **, why not love the people that have loved you, huh??   
Paulette, I do agree with your position on this issue but I don't think this was called for. We should keep our debating civil.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2009, 05:33:29 PM »
Paulette, I do agree with your position on this issue but I don't think this was called for. We should keep our debating civil.

Then leave ME out of it, I am NOT going to kiss any leftist Bolshevik peoples tuchas (BETTER?) They can rot in hell for all I care.  They make MY life MISERABLE every day.  THANK G-d that my mom and dad were NOT like that.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2009, 05:45:55 PM »
That's not what I meant. I meant that you didn't need to say that about Muman. We differ with him, but we should keep it respectful.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2009, 06:42:17 PM »
That's not what I meant. I meant that you didn't need to say that about Muman. We differ with him, but we should keep it respectful.

בס''ד

Absolutely. We can have differences of opinion but we should be respectful and civil in expressing our disagreements.

Muman is a very good Jew and he deserves to be treated with respect.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2009, 06:49:40 PM »
I was looking at the Code of Jewish Law over Shabbos and read a few fascinating halachas that I would like to post on this topic. Howver, I won't be doing this because a) It's a lot to type and I don't think many will read it and b) I don't know how many Orthodox Jews there are on this forum anyways, meaning it would be a waste of time to post things that people won't care about. You could probably find most halachos online anyways.

Offline Osher

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2009, 06:53:49 PM »
A righteous gentile is called in Judaism a חסיד אומות העולם, and a righteous Jew is a called a צדיק. and a חסיד is on a higher level (מדרגה) than a צדיק because he is doing לפנים משורת הדין (more than what he is supposed to do).

Certainly a righteous gentile is on a much higher level than a evil Jew (רשע) and of course he has the right to curse them (חכמה בגויים תאמין).

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2009, 06:55:02 PM »
Mo post them plz, I love reading Jewish writings and am very interested.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane