Author Topic: Great picture!  (Read 12156 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Great picture!
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2009, 07:48:43 PM »
I don't think anybody was hurt or offended, I just think it's a matter of logic.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2009, 10:48:43 PM »
  It's Serbian section though...
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2009, 10:53:17 PM »
Oh okay, I didn't know there were special rules. In that case I apologize. I am sorry. Please accept this as a showing of sorrow

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2009, 11:04:25 PM »
I don't think you get it...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2009, 11:09:36 PM »
I guess not, now I feel even worse. How can make up to you guys?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2009, 11:12:51 PM »
  you are upset now....

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2009, 11:13:20 PM »

Let's forget this whole thing happened. Let's all go out for frosty chocolate milkshakes. :eat:

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2009, 11:15:33 PM »
  I'm in! ;D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2009, 11:17:50 PM »

Let's forget this whole thing happened. Let's all go out for frosty chocolate milkshakes. :eat:

On me.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2009, 11:51:49 PM »
I am not understanding why Mo has to apologize?

crosses are offensive to the Jews, at least half the members here are Jewish.

Mo,apology would be appreciated.,

– Јеврејска заједница у Београду и Србији има много разлога да дубоко жали смрт патријарха Павла и да му буде захвална јер јој је помогао да одбрани од клевета јеврејских заточеника Јасеновца, где је њих више од 20.000 убијено – каже Јаша Алмули, својевремени председник Јеврејске општине у Београду, који је три пута посетио патријарха, увек у друштву покојног професора психијатрије др Николе Волфа, председника Верске секције у Јеврејској општини у Београду.

Hanna apology would  be appreciated.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2009, 12:04:42 AM »
I am not understanding why Mo has to apologize?

crosses are offensive to the Jews, at least half the members here are Jewish.

Mo,apology would be appreciated.,

– Јеврејска заједница у Београду и Србији има много разлога да дубоко жали смрт патријарха Павла и да му буде захвална јер јој је помогао да одбрани од клевета јеврејских заточеника Јасеновца, где је њих више од 20.000 убијено – каже Јаша Алмули, својевремени председник Јеврејске општине у Београду, који је три пута посетио патријарха, увек у друштву покојног професора психијатрије др Николе Волфа, председника Верске секције у Јеврејској општини у Београду.

Hanna apology would  be appreciated.
I think I did.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2009, 12:07:46 AM »
Yes Mo you did,it is ok.
It is up to Hanna to do the same

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2009, 06:52:48 AM »
I'm not offended by crosses no Jew should many thousands of Jews where crucified by ROME
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 06:58:10 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2009, 06:55:52 AM »
Patriarch Pavle indebted and the Jewish community
Доајен српског новинарства Јаша Алмули сведочи како је првојерарх Српске православне цркве одбацио антијеврејске клевете изнуђене или кривотворене под немачком окупацијом 1942. Doyen of Serbian journalism Jasa Almuli testify as prvojerarh Serbian Orthodox Church rejected the defamation antijevrejske forced or forged under the German occupation 1942nd године The
Патријарх Павле Patriarch Pavle

У петак ујутру, телефонским позивом из Лондона, обрадовао нас је доајен српског новинарства Јаша Алмули који уназад неколико година живи и ради у британској престоници. On Friday morning, by telephone from London, our joy is doyen of Serbian journalism Jasa Almuli that few years living and working in the British capital. Поразговарали смо и о преминулом, дан раније сахрањеном, патријарху Павлу и о једном његовом доброчинству о коме се у широј јавности недовољно зна. We talked about the deceased, buried a day earlier, Patriarch Pavle, and one of his charity in which the general public knows enough.

– Јеврејска заједница у Београду и Србији има много разлога да дубоко жали смрт патријарха Павла и да му буде захвална јер јој је помогао да одбрани од клевета јеврејских заточеника Јасеновца, где је њих више од 20.000 убијено – каже Јаша Алмули, својевремени председник Јеврејске општине у Београду, који је три пута посетио патријарха, увек у друштву покојног професора психијатрије др Николе Волфа, председника Верске секције у Јеврејској општини у Београду. - The Jewish community in Belgrade and Serbia, there are many reasons to deeply regrets the death of Patriarch Pavle and be grateful to him because it helped to defend the defamation of Jewish prisoners of Jasenovac, where they killed more than 20,000 - said Jasa Almuli, once president of the Jewish Community in Belgrade, which is three times visited the patriarch, always in the company of the late professor of psychiatry Dr. Nicholas Wolff, president of the Religious Section of the Jewish municipality of Belgrade.

– У тим разговорима – сведочи Алмули – замолили смо патријарха Павла и да се из неких текстова у издању Цркве избаци ружење Јевреја, што је он с разумевањем саслушао. - In those talks - witness Almuli - we asked the Patriarch Pavle, and that some of the texts published by the Church out ruženje Jews, which he listened with understanding. У априлу 2005, пре обележавања Дана сећања на жртве геноцида и одржавања научног скупа и комеморације поводом 60. In April 2005, marking the first day of remembering the victims of genocide and maintenance of the scientific meeting and commemoration on the occasion of 60th годишњице јуриша голоруких заточеника Јасеновца на капију тога пакла, патријарху сам се обратио и писмом. anniversary of charge golorukih Jasenovac prisoners at the gate of that hell, I addressed the patriarch and the letter.

„Верујем да је то прилика да се исправи једна велика неправда према Јеврејима заточеницима Јасеновца у чије је безимене раке бачена једна трећина јеврејских жртава холокауста у бившој Краљевини Југославији. "I believe that this is an opportunity to correct a great injustice to the Jews in the Jasenovac prisoners whose nameless graves thrown one-third of Jewish Holocaust victims in the former Kingdom of Yugoslavia. На те несретнике и читав њихов народ бачена је тешка клевета која је нашла пут и у 'Споменици Српске православне цркве' поводом 50. For those unfortunate people and their entire cast is heavy defamation is found and put in the 'monuments of the Serbian Orthodox Church' on the occasion of 50th годишњице великомученичког Јасеновца”, навео је Алмули и у писму образложио како је  та груба увреда јеврејског народа настала. velikomučeničkog anniversary of Jasenovac, "said Almuli and the letter explained how the coarse insult the Jewish people originated.

Тринаест Срба пуштено је 30. Thirteen Serbs released on 30 марта 1942. March 1942nd из Јасеновца у Београд, а у Комесаријату за избеглице Недићеве владе, између 9. Jasenovac from Belgrade, and the Commissariat for Refugees Nedic government, between 9 и 13. and 13 априла, дали су записничке изјаве, објављене у првој књизи докумената о концентрационом логору Јасеновац Антуна Милетића. April, gave the minutes a statement, published in the first book of documents on the Jasenovac concentration camp Antun Miletic. Ниједна од тих изјава није садржала ништа лоше о Јеврејима у Јасеновцу, са изузетком сведочења Војислава Прњатовића из Сарајева. None of these statements did not contain anything bad about Jews in Jasenovac, with the exception of testimony Vojislav Prnjatovića from Sarajevo. Он је 9. On the 9 априла у једној реченици написао да о Јеврејима у логору „нажалост нисмо стекли за време робовања добар суд због честог њиховог недоличног понашања и несолидарности, док су се заточеници Хрвати понашали добро”. April in one sentence he wrote that Jews in the camp, "unfortunately, we have acquired during slavery good for frequent court of their inappropriate behavior and nesolidarnosti, while detainees Croats behaved well."

После само два дана, 11. After two days, 11 апила 1942, ситуација се коренито мења јер је Милан Недић послао писмо Управном штабу немачког команданта у Србији и молио да се Немачка заложи за бољи поступак према Србима у усташким логорима. apila 1942, the situation has radically changed since the Milan Nedić sent a letter to the Administrative Staff of the German commander in Serbia and asked Germany to pledge for a better procedure for the Serbs in the Ustasha camps.

„Неко је тада закључио да би та молба добила на снази ако би пуштени Срби дали додатне изјаве које ће годити немачким ушима”, написао је Алмули патријарху Павлу и објаснио да је поменути Прњатовић 11. "Someone was then concluded that the application received in force if the Serbs would be released if additional statements that will taste the German ears," wrote Almuli Patriarch Pavle and explained that the mentioned Prnjatović 11th априла 1942. April 1942. потписао нови, дужи извештај и у њему изнео низ оптужби на рачун јеврејских заточеника у Јасеновцу и јеврејског народа. signed a new, longer report and it presented a number of charges on account of Jewish prisoners in Jasenovac and the Jewish people.

У писму патријарху, Алмули је указао да је та накнадна Прњатовићева изјава, која је значила „жигосање једног читавог народа на начин нациста и најцрњег антисемитизма” пренета и у поменутој књизи објављеној под окриљем СПЦ, због чега „остаје задатак да се јавно одбаци наручена оптужба против свих јеврејских заточеника и читавог нашег народа”. In a letter to the Patriarch, Almuli pointed out that the additional Prnjatovićeva statement, which meant "branding a whole people as the Nazis and najcrnjeg Semitism" and transferred to the aforementioned book, published under the auspices of the Serbian Orthodox Church, which "remains the task to publicly reject the charge ordered against all the Jewish prisoners and the whole of our people. " Утолико пре јер на „манипулације са исказима пуштених Срба указује и чињеница да су 15. Rather as the "manipulation of the Serbs released statements indicating the fact that on 15 априла 1942. April 1942. и осталих 12 пуштених логораша потписали допунски, заједнички записник у Комесаријату за избеглице искључиво посвећен „понашању Јевреја”, на које се баца лоше светло. and the other 12 released detainees have signed additional, joint record at the Commissariat for Refugees exclusively dedicated to "Jewish behavior" that casts a bad light. (И ове изјаве је објавио Милетић у трећем тому своје збирке.) (And this statement was published Miletic in the third volume of his collection.)

На крају писма Алмули је навео: At the end of the letter Almuli said:

Јаша Алмули Jasa Almuli
„И за Јевреје и за Србе настрадале у Јасеновцу чије кости леже измешане у заједничким гробницама, много би значило када би се Српска Православна Црква оградила од злоупотребе тзв. "And the Jews and the Serbs killed in Jasenovac, whose bones lie mixed in common graves, many would mean if the Serbian Orthodox Church distanced themselves from the so-called abuse. докумената, произведених у доба немачке окупације, једном изјавом Комисије СПЦ за Јасеновац или можда Светог Архијерејског Синода или Вашом личном”. documents produced at the time of German occupation, a statement of the Commission for SOC Jasenovac or maybe the Holy Synod, or your own.

На овај апел да се исправи једна велика неправда према Јеврејима учињена за време окупације, патријарх Павле је одговорио писмом Јаши Алмулију, наводећи и следеће: In this appeal to correct a great injustice done to the Jews during the occupation, Patriarch Pavle said Ride Almuliju letter, stating the following:

„Са захвалношћу потврђујем пријем Вашег писма којим сте нам описали неправде причињене многострадалном јеврејском народу. "With gratitude I acknowledge receipt of your letter you describe the injustice caused us much suffering Jewish people.

Приближава се време комеморације у Србији и у Републици Српској поводом 60 година од пробоја заточеника из логора у Јасеновцу. Is approaching the time of the commemoration in Serbia and the Serbian Republic on the occasion of 60 years of breakthrough detainees from the camp at Jasenovac. Срби и Јевреји су вековима живели заједно и подједнако су мучени и страдали у Јасеновцу за време Другог светског рата. Serbs and Jews have lived together for centuries and both are tortured and killed in Jasenovac during World War II. У жељи да се исправи вишедеценијска неправда према нашим суграђанима Јеврејима, Српска православна црква одбацује антијеврејске клевете приписане Војиславу Прњатовићу и дванаесторици осталих заточеника пуштених из Јасеновца, које су на дан 15. In order to correct decades-old injustice to our fellow Jews, Serbian Orthodox Church rejects defamation antijevrejske assigned Vojislav Prnjatoviću and twelve other detainees were released from Jasenovac, which are on 15th априла 1942. April 1942. власти под немачком окупацијом изнудиле или кривотвориле”, закључио је патријарх Павле. government under the German occupation iznudile or krivotvorile, Patriarch Pavle concluded.

– Ово писмо говори о широком разумевању и племенитости поглавара СПЦ патријарха Павла и има велики значај за јеврејску заједницу – каже Јаша Алмули и наглашава да је патријархово писмо објављено у органу СПЦ „Православљу”, као и на сајту СПЦ. - This letter speaks of a broad understanding of the nobility and chief SPC Patriarch Pavle and has great significance for the Jewish community - says Jasa Almuli and emphasizes that patrijarhovo letter published in the body SOC "Orthodoxy", and the SPC site.

Преписку с патријархом Павлом, Јаша Алмули ће објавити у целини у својој књизи „Јевреји и Срби у Јасеновцу”, коју ће у децембру објавити „Службени гласник”. Correspondence with Patriarch Pavle, Jasa Almuli will publish in its entirety in his book "Jews and Serbs at Jasenovac, which will be published in December," Official Gazette ".

Слободан Кљакић Free Kljakic

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.politika.rs%2Frubrike%2FDrustvo%2FPatrijarh-Pavle-zaduzio-i-jevrejsku-zajednicu.sr.html&sl=sr&tl=en
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2009, 11:13:35 AM »
Mord, I didn't know you spoke that language...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2009, 04:25:24 PM »
Mord, I didn't know you spoke that language...
go to the link below the article :)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2009, 07:51:26 PM »
apologize for what? for saying crosses are offensive to Jews? 

Yes Mo you did,it is ok.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2009, 08:11:04 PM »

Yes Mo you did,it is ok.

I was trying to figure out what you had to apologize for.  :o
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2009, 08:23:13 PM »

Yes Mo you did,it is ok.

I was trying to figure out what you had to apologize for.  :o
Well at first a translator was required to navigate the thread  :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years