Author Topic: Articles about atrocities over Serbs, in Kosovo and Bosnia  (Read 3734 times)

Offline Sinisa

• New JTFer
Articles about atrocities over Serbs, in Kosovo and Bosnia
« on: November 22, 2009, 10:11:40 AM »
Hi all,

I'm new here (as you can see), bumped on this forum while searching the web and like it enough to become a member immediately :-)

I'd like to share articles I've posted here (few dozen of them, so it would be too much to re-post them on this forum, hope admin won't mind I'm posting ireport link here), and would appreciate your comments and opinions:
http://www.ireport.com/people/Sinisa

Само слога Срби!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 10:39:48 AM by Sinisa »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Articles about atrocities over Serbs, in Kosovo and Bosnia
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 10:12:44 AM »
Welcome aboard. 

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 05:20:10 PM »
Those are good articles.

PS
Welcome

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 06:29:31 PM »
WELCOME ABOARD!
 :serbia:

Offline Sinisa

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 07:22:09 PM »
Помаже Бог браћо!

Thanks for warm welcome :-)

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 09:45:31 PM »
בָּרוּךְ הַבָּא!

Welcome!

Dobrodoshao Srbine! :serbia: :israel: :fireworks:

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 09:46:29 PM »
Bruchim Habaim

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 10:06:54 PM »
Dobro dosao Sinisa!  :serbia: Odakle si?

I've looked at your articles. They are basically all articles about atrocities by Muslims in Bosnia and Kosovo that are available on the internet and of course never shown in the American media. Many of them have previously been posted on this forum. This is the first time I hear about CNNireport though, tell us more about it and tell us more about you.

Offline Sinisa

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 07:54:14 AM »

I've looked at your articles. They are basically all articles about atrocities by Muslims in Bosnia and Kosovo that are available on the internet and of course never shown in the American media. Many of them have previously been posted on this forum. This is the first time I hear about CNNireport though, tell us more about it and tell us more about you.

Bolje vas nasao :-)  Iz Beograda sam.

I've seen an ad about ireport on cnn, and it was just after I've seen that shameful Christianne Amanpour's "Scream Bloody Murder". I was so mad after seeing that piece of crap (that was btw announced on CNN for weeks ahead, like some 'must see spectacle'), and decided to go to their website and post something on my own. So everything I've found, that I could provide references, photos and precise information (names, dates and locations), I've posted there.

Such a strong anti-Serb propaganda is there, and even among some moderators. Something incredible. I expected some Albanians to come and start shouting (which is totally fine, I enjoyed it :-)), but never so many "rednecks" or however you wanna call them.  Many that supported my posts with unbiased comments are banned, but luckily I'm still there, poking finger in their eyes :-)))))

I must say seeing jtf and what you people talk about here was really refreshing to my eyes.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 01:34:16 PM »

Bolje vas nasao :-)  Iz Beograda sam.

I've seen an ad about ireport on cnn, and it was just after I've seen that shameful Christianne Amanpour's "Scream Bloody Murder". I was so mad after seeing that piece of crap (that was btw announced on CNN for weeks ahead, like some 'must see spectacle'), and decided to go to their website and post something on my own. So everything I've found, that I could provide references, photos and precise information (names, dates and locations), I've posted there.

Such a strong anti-Serb propaganda is there, and even among some moderators. Something incredible. I expected some Albanians to come and start shouting (which is totally fine, I enjoyed it :-)), but never so many "rednecks" or however you wanna call them.  Many that supported my posts with unbiased comments are banned, but luckily I'm still there, poking finger in their eyes :-)))))

I must say seeing jtf and what you people talk about here was really refreshing to my eyes.

Keep up the great work. I find it interesting that all of your articles have not been "vetted" by CNN. I bet if a Muslim came in and created articles about Srebrenica, CNN would be all over it. Just keep what you're doing though and don't mind the haters. Just remember to write intelligent responses and present your case as coherently as possible with precise facts and information. Don't go for their bait and get into personal attacks.

Hopefully, one day Christiane Amanpour will go to hell for her anti-Serbian propaganda and constant reports about the sufferings of the Bosnian Muslims. Her attacks against Serbs and biased reports usually make their way on a constant basis, so there's nothing that can be done about that. Did you know that she's married to James Rubin (Clinton's #1 Anti-Serbian propagandist back in 1999)? I only found that out a few months ago. A lot of things make sense now.

Anyways, glad to have you on board.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 10:52:58 PM by Serbian Canadian »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 10:02:43 PM »
   Dobro nam dosao Sinisa!! Welcome!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Sinisa

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 05:16:43 AM »
Hopefully, one day Christiane Amanpour will go to hell for her anti-Serbian propaganda and constant reports about the sufferings of the Bosnian Muslims. Her attacks against Serbs and biased reports usually make their way on a constant basis, so there's nothing that can be done about that. Did you know that she's married to James Rubin (Clinton's #1 Anti-Serbian propagandist back in 1999)? I only found that out a few months ago. A lot of things make sense now.

I didn't know about Rubin part, but yes - it makes all sense now. But this game of lies can't last forever. Until then I would suggest you guys to look for few documentaries (can be found on emule or torrents, if someone has direct download link, please provide, I got mine on torrents):

1. Stolen Kosovo
2. Niko nije rekao "Necu" (Nobody said "I won't do it") (not sure if there is English sub, if someone has it, I would appreciate if you could post it here)
3. Let u smrt (Flight into death)(not sure if there is English sub, if someone has it, I would appreciate if you could post it here)
4. Kosovo - It Began With A Lie (German documentary from 2008)
5. Jasenovac (direct link: )