Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday December 6, 2009  (Read 10701 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday December 6, 2009
« on: November 28, 2009, 04:17:55 PM »
Dear Chaim, do you think G-d will curse Iran if it attempts to destroy Israel with its "peaceful" nucelar program?

PS: What is your opinion on Chris Tucker?

« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 03:02:27 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday December 6, 2009
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 04:24:19 PM »
Shalom Chaim, I hope you had a great week.

How do you feel about homosexuals adopting? On some recent threads some JTFer's were saying it's better that a male/male, female/female environment is better than an orphanage, as long as the child is loved.
My opinion is that under 0 circumstances can it be accepted for gays to adopt children, because it will mess up the child mentally and is forbidden in the bible.

Also what are your beliefs regarding exorcism?

G-d Bless You, your loved ones and Israel.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 12:43:11 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 04:27:54 PM »
Dear Chaim,

The Hebrew dictionary I have defines mamlachtiut as "putting the national interest above party politics." That sounds like a positive definition. Do people ever use the words mamlachti or mamlachtiut in a positive sense?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 05:47:30 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 04:28:33 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1)Have you ever read "In Cold Blood" by Truman Capote? How about "the Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger? What is your opinion of those two books and their respective authors?
    2) Do you believe in aliens, life on other planets, or parallel universes? The universe is infinite, right? Is there any evidence from the Gemara that Hashem might have created different life forms in this vast universe on planets or galaxies that the human race will never even come close to discovering?
                                                                     Thanks and may Hashem help us
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 02:34:25 AM by Mo2388 »

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 04:35:23 PM »
Hello Chaim.

What do you consider to be a "war crime"? Should individuals face war crimes trials? Also when do you think it is appropriate to use the word "Genocide" to describe a violent and bloody conflict?

Palestinians are always crying about Israel's "war crimes" in the same way Bosnian Muslims have constantly accused Serbs of "war crimes". They both go as far as claiming that they are victims of Genocide. Before the second world war and the holocaust, no efforts were made to investigate war crimes. The word "Genocide" was created following WW2 to describe the holocaust and the extermination process of Jews. Muslims and other groups constantly use it to portray themselves as victims.  It is an insult to all those who died in the holocaust. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 09:22:01 PM by Serbian Canadian »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 05:12:32 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

This question is in response to Confederate Kahanist's question last week. Barack Hitler Osama (yimach schmo vezichro, shem reshayim yirkav) is obviously a severe danger to Israel right now because he is in office and has tons of support, but assuming that each had the same level of congressional, public, and media support as president, who would you call the greater threat to Israel's survival: Barack Osama or a hypothetical President Fag Buchanus? If each president had the exact same amount of power and clout, who would physically attack Israel first?

Also, could you please share a hilarious Arabian Action Story with us this week, complete with accent? Thanks.  ;D ;D

G-d bless you,
Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 10:41:43 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 05:23:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

Genesis 27:1 says that the Patriarch Yitzhak was blind and it appears he was blind for more than 30 years because Genesis 35:28 & 29 says Yitzhak died at the age of 180 and Yaakov and Essau buried him (after the return of Yaakov from Syria).   

How could God have allowed one of the prominent Biblical saints to remain blind for such a long period?    He was the son of the greatest Patriarch Abraham and he also had only one wife unlike most of the other Biblical saints.    Is it correct to assume that Yitzhak had a dull vision when Yaakov deceived him because God ordained that vision related disease so that he could bless Yaakov instead of his favorite son Essau, then Yitzhak got healed of his blindness and was able to see normally until his death?

What does the Hebrew language and the Sages say about this?

Thanks in advance!

Christian Zionist
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 06:07:55 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 07:28:45 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Obamas plans for 2010? Also what will JTF do for 2010? What is 2010 on the Jewish calender? What calender do we use in the U.S? When was the calender created? Also What are your thoughts on Tiger Woods? What African story do you have us this week? My Birthday is in two weeks and 19 days!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 09:21:08 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2009, 11:10:48 PM »
Shalom Chaim

What if a huge supporter of JTF is able to give millions and it just happens to be that he made his fortune through oil or through other means that we believe should be boycotted?  What would you tell him especially if he were a regular huge contributer?

If JTF were to receive a million dollars this second what would the first thing you do?

Lastly, the news is starting to expose the farce on global warming.  While it is a good thing, it can also be a bad thing because people will be less encouraged to get fuel efficient cars and less progress will be made on the creation of vehicles that will no longer need oil.

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 08:17:21 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2009, 09:11:43 AM »
Greetings Chaim. Why have you chosen to work with people of different faiths like Christians and Hindus and not just Jews and Noahides? Also do you think these methods will be acceptable to Orthodox Jewish Israelis or do you think it will take time for them to get used to the idea?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 12:03:02 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2009, 11:06:49 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why are there still Jews living in Muslim Countries because this has always puzzled me. I know that most Muslim Nations each have less then 100 Jews but even so why do some of these Jews still live there? But what I find really odd is that in some Muslims Nations they have a lot of Jewish population for example Morocco has about 7,000 Jews, Iran has about 20,000, and Turkey has about 17,500. Why would these Jews want to live in Countries which has no respect for them and forces them to obey their evil laws, when all these Jews can move to Israel where they will have a better life and make Israel even stronger? Or at least live anywhere that is better for them. What is making them want to live in these Countries still? Or are they forced to live in these horrible Countries and can't leave at all? Is there a reason behind this?

And one final question. If you were the leader of Israel would you do anything in your power to bring all the Jews who live in the Islamic Countries to live in Israel?

Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 07:26:06 PM by Fighting For Truth »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009, 12:00:05 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Here is a hypothetical situation. A self-hating Jew, and I mean a really despicable scumbag - the worst kind of weaselly, treacherous traitor you could imagine - is coming under attack from anti-Semites. Let's say you overhear some people criticizing this self-hating Jew - say, Steven Spielberg or Elie the Weasel - for being "Zionist thugs" or something like that. What do you do? This person deserves criticism, but in this case, it's totally misdirected. Do you defend your fellow Jew against anti-Semitism, even if that Jew is a traitor? What if a self-hating traitor Jew is being beaten up by a Nazi or something? Do you step in to defend him, or do you let him "take his medicine?"
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 04:41:00 PM by Trace »

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009, 01:09:05 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

This is going to be a bit uncomfortable for you to respond to because I understand that you are open to all forms of support at the moment...so i'm sorry to have to bring this up but i felt compelled as a true believer in the Torah to bring the topic up.

my question this week is in regards to our christian supporters. Basically i would like to know whether or not it's blasphamese to beleive that jesus was G-d?
and If the answer to that question is yes, which i think it is, then why does the JTF allign itself with blasphamis people (christians)?

I also wonder why the JTF has more christians supporting then Jews according to your words...

millions of Jews have been put to death throughout the centuries...vast amounts at the hands of christians and catholics...the spanish inquistion and the shoah being prime examples....so really Chaim who are we kidding? Christians don't really give a damn about us Jews...lets face it we're on our own at the end of the day....its just us and Hashem... not Jesus! 

your thoughts...and please no political correctness...i want to know your true thoughts about people that worship and pray to a dead man (jesus).

Toda raba ve kol toov!

p.s. to the christian JTF'rs please no offence intended, but if you truly want to be righteous and walk the path of G-d then stop worshiping a false G-d, either follow the 7 laws of Noah, one of them the belief in one G-d, or convert to Judaism and believe in the one and only G-d, the G-d of Israel...Hashem! Also, If Jesus was such a scholar and major teacher/rabbi in his time then why is it that there is no book of Jesus in existance? all we know about Jesus is stuff that was written a century later by his "appostastles". and for all we know he never even existed...plus the whole idea of the immaculate conception and the holy trinity is blasphamese if u ask me....
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 05:27:49 PM by Golani Zionist »

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2009, 12:46:10 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What did your family do during World War II? Were they already in the US at that time? If so, did any serve in the military? Were any of your relatives (God forbid) in the Shoah?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2009, 12:26:29 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thanks for all you do. Your love for our people is always an inspiration.

1)  Are you following the war going on in Yemen? The Iranian backed Shiites are trying to overthrow the government, and the Saudis have joined in on the side of Yemen. Apparently, Jordan sent some forces into the fight as well. Is there a chance that this could blow up into something much bigger? Why do conflicts like this and the almost daily terror attacks in southern Thailand by Muslims (that have been going on for years) get almost zero media attention?

2)  Did the politicizing of Darwinian evolution set a precedent for the advancement of all sorts of junk science, and especially the global warming hoax? The scientific method does NOT consider so-called "consensus" as science. Theories have to be proven. Einstein knew that, and had to devise specific experiments to test his theories. Only after his experiments were conducted and validated did the world accept his theory. Global warming has never done such a thing and neither have the Darwiniacs. What do you think, Chaim?

3)  Did you ever hear Rabbi Kahane argue with an atheist? If so, what happened?

Thanks and Chazak v’emahtz!
Dreidlehead
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 10:34:38 PM by dreidelhead »

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009, 02:00:15 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Jew-haters often complain that Israel uses disproportional military response and kills ten Arabs for every Jew.

Don’t you think that it is in fact a fair statement and Israel should be fair and respond proportionally by killing not ten, but a hundred Arabs for every Jew, since we are really outnumbered a hundred to one and not ten to one?

Don’t you love how our enemies show us the way all the time and hate how we always fail to utilize it?

P.S. As to the photo, I would rather use a professional studio photograph that I and everyone else could use not only in videos, but on websites as well.

Obviously, I can capture an image from one of your videos, but I'll be honest with you - I don't like their style and quality.

1) The style, in my opinion, is no longer effective. Back in the days, when you were making videos on Obama and American issues, the old underground style could have been appealing to the youth. But as more and more you concentrate on Israeli issues, you talking to a different demographic – more serious and mature.
2) As to the quality, with YouTube having gone High Definition, viewers have lesser tolerance for lower quality videos.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 08:40:39 PM by Zvulun Ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline WhereIzPaPa

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2009, 12:09:41 PM »
hello.
You say there is no such thing as Palestine or Palestinians. In my studies I come across Palestine on numerous occasions. Can you explain what they mean when they describe the region as palestine, where it comes from? 

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2009, 01:30:05 PM »
Shalom Mr Ben Pesach,

The Torah says that all Jewish men must grow a beard and payoth. Why do you not have them?

Toda raba

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

http://www.youtube.com/user/SefardicPanther

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2009, 06:06:39 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I'm happy to announce that by the time this show is being made i'll be turning 19 (dec 6th)
I wanna thank you for inspiring to lose weight. I have lost 30 lbs in a little over a month from a 30 bmi index to a 26.5
I get strange reactions and some even think i'm losing to much weight too fast . I also get told that being too skinny s dangerous also, what is your counter argument against this?

Thanks again, John.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2009, 07:48:37 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Today was National AIDS day, and I have a great story for you. They took me out of weight training class to sit and watch some schvartze and schvartze wannabes "dance away AIDS". It was in the high school gym and they have this every year. They give some AIDS information which nobody listens to and then put on a sex song which some people dance to in the middle of the gym. Nothing says "lets get rid of AIDS" like a bunch of teenage lesbians dry humping each other! I was about to take out my wallet and throw some singles and fives on the floor because I thought I just took a wrong turn and ended up in some strip club.

Come on. Are they serious? My hormones proudly support any beautiful white girl that wants to dance but how the hell is this going to get rid of AIDS? The few guys who took part of this and weren't laughing their butts off was these Hispanic guys. I took a closer look and realized they all did their eyebrows! What the hell? Is this the future of America? A bunch of gays styling their eyebrows and a bunch of lesbians dry humping each other on the floor? I've lost hope in humanity for a little bit after walking out of there. The only talented part was when some Bukharians Jews put on a show and started break dancing. For some reason these Jews also had very lady like eyebrows and fauxhawks.

How would you run an "AIDS information" day if you had control of this event?

I'm still laughing. The only thing I

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2009, 02:37:05 AM »
                                                                בס"ד

Shalom Chaim,

As a PM, how would you change the education system?

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2009, 06:16:59 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I agree with you that we shouldn't have ground troops in Islamic nations for all the obvious reasons.  However, Pakistan has nukes which changes the equation.  Do you think we should maintain troops in Afghanistan in case there is a treat of a terrorist takeover in Pakistan?  Do you think this is actually why we're increasing troops there now?

Thanks.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2009, 10:21:50 PM »
Chaim,

In the past you mentioned that one thing you did not like about Mike Huckabee was his tendency to forgive criminals who claimed to have changed because of a new found belief in G-d.  Nine years ago Mike Huckabee commuted the sentence of a man who ended up killing 4 police officers recently in Seattle. You were right again!  There is no doubt in my mind that if he runs for President in 2012 that his Conservative rivals will bring this issue up. Is this the end of Huckabee's Presidential hopes? Does this end your support of him? Does this open the door for Sarah Palin to become the leading Conservative Candidate for the 2012 Republican nomination?

Thanks

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2009, 12:09:36 AM »
Would you support forced aliyah of all Jews?

Let's say you were PM of Israel and we started dealing with our enemies in the appropriate manner...how would we care for the safety of Jews who refuse to move to Israel or Jews who travel to other countries?

How do we maintain the integrity of Eretz Israel from foreign powers, when there are Jews living among these foreign powers?

Also, I'm almost sure information written in Russian and distributed to Russian Jews in Israel about how your actions liberated Soviet Jews could help your Aliyah, if written correctly. 

The least they could do is protest at the Jewish Agency on your behalf and I think if even only 100 or 200 did so, it could have a big effect in terms of media coverage.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 04:01:34 AM »
Shaaalooooom Brother  Chaim!!

In a previous ask Jtf you mentioned a gentile is not permitted to convert to Judaism for marriage.

Does this imply that If  gentiles have a romantic relationship with a Jew they are automatically excluded from converting? if this is true then no conversions are really true because one of  the main purpose of life itslef is to marry and have children (peru orvo).

My point is,  if a gentile wants to become Jewish, they know then they will then have to marry a jew and with this logic then they are excluded from converting.

Furthermore what if a gentile truly in their hearts believes Torah life is the greatest gift Hashem can give. are you saying just because they date a Jew that automatically excludes them from converting ? if this so then all conversion to Orthodox Judaism is invalid because anyone can say this gentile in their heart only converted to marry a jew or has other intentions.

I am sure there have been gentiles that have witnessed a kiddish hashem by a Jew and said wow i want to marry one of those.

i Personally think then the best conversion is if a gentile dating a Jew wants to convert they will have to break up let the gentile convert keep it with out the man and then they can get together date again and go from there.. it is also more romantic ..what do you think?

ps What do you think of rabbi Mordecai Friedman
pps can you tell us an affirmative action story you witnessed while you were in prison?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 04:49:13 AM by 18chai »