Author Topic: My mom's friend wants to convert me......  (Read 11435 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: My mom's friend wants to convert me......
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2009, 01:54:23 PM »
Homomanfreaks aren't allowed to adopt a baby. I don't know about Lesos though.

I don't really have problems with gay people adopting as long as it means the child will be raised in a nice environment.  
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2009, 01:55:02 PM »
I never heard of such a thing, either if your an adolescent tell your family and have them speak to him.If your older tell him to bug off or if you won't lose your job confront him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2009, 01:55:32 PM »

I don't really have problems with gay people adopting as long as it means the child will be raised in a nice environment.  
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh we have an appeaser to fags.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2009, 01:57:12 PM »
Gay marriage, Gay kisses, Gay sex, Gay thoughts, Gay adoption Gay parades, Gay rights is all wrong
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2009, 01:57:44 PM »
Scary but you can't convert someone to a Homosexual. Either you are born as one or not.
Nobody is born Gay

I don't think so. If you are very young (13 - 15) you decide if you will be gay or not. It happens with very young age.
How are people born 13 years old?  :laugh:

I mean they are young and easy to impress.
Well when I was that age I was never impressed by 2 fags kissing. I would instinctively know it was wrong. Wouldn't you?

Of course I would have known that it is wrong!
So if you knew that then why are you making excuses for gays.

I don't protect or make excuses for gays. Everyone of us know that they aren't normal.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2009, 01:59:37 PM »
Scary but you can't convert someone to a Homosexual. Either you are born as one or not.
Nobody is born Gay

I don't think so. If you are very young (13 - 15) you decide if you will be gay or not. It happens with very young age.

Well when I was that age I was never impressed by 2 fags kissing. I would instinctively know it was wrong. Wouldn't you?

I don't protect or make excuses for gays. Everyone of us know that they aren't normal.
Yes but you said they were "born gay".
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2009, 02:00:57 PM »

Dude you need to chill.  It's better that there not raised in an orphanage

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2009, 02:02:53 PM »
Nobody is born Gay

Yes but you said they were "born gay".

If I say "born" it means also growing. But whatever. I think everyone know my views. 

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2009, 02:03:18 PM »

No it's not. Tell me how that is so?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2009, 02:27:39 PM »

In orphanages children don't get individual attention.  Also there more pressing matters rather than worrying about some kid having two dads.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2009, 02:46:18 PM »
Never relent against the gay agenda.... I am growing more and more upset that we havent stood firm against the gay 'revolution'... Now that people are sticking their fingers into Hashems eye and flaunting there perversions it is time for the righteous to stand their ground.

The other night in a videogame I play someone made a comment which was disparaging to straight men... I retorted with an insult to gays and this one guy starting saying I hated gays... I stood up and said "YES! I think its sick!" and then he got all bent out of shape... He started it with his insult against straight men, and when I called him a fag... he was offended... This sickness must stop!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2009, 02:52:49 PM »

In orphanages children don't get individual attention.  Also there more pressing matters rather than worrying about some kid having two dads.
Having two fathers or two mothers is a form of child abuse. Gays cannot act normal in society by being gay, therefore they will never become good parents. They only want to adopt to show off to normal people that they can be normal too and have a family. If they really wanted children, then they would throw out their perverse feelings and raise a family of their own.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2009, 03:24:47 PM »

You are right IMO. I know I would rather be raised by two dads , assuming they are caring and competent.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2009, 03:25:19 PM »
I'm gonna turn the tables and try to "convert" him.

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2009, 03:43:43 PM »
Good on ya! See how he likes the treatment...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2009, 07:43:07 PM »
Homosexuality is a religion?!  :laugh:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2009, 07:49:24 PM »
Homosexuality is a religion?!  :laugh:
it's that and more.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2009, 08:04:57 PM »
Some people can be converted to gay at a very young age... look at the Spartans.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2009, 12:32:27 AM »
God created everyone and He did not make gays, being gay is a demon-perverted choice. They should have stayed in "the closet." >:(
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2009, 12:56:19 AM »
G-d created everyone and He did not make gays, being gay is a demon-perverted choice. They should have stayed in "the closet." >:(

This is a heretical statement you made...

Hashem is the master of the universe, he made everything, gays included... There is not one thing in all of physicality which Hashem did not create... I think I dont understand why you said this..

PS: In Judaism having homosexual intercourse is no worse than desecrating Shabbat, both require the death penalty... They both desecrate the name of G-d.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2009, 01:13:53 AM »
G-d created everyone and He did not make gays, being gay is a demon-perverted choice. They should have stayed in "the closet." >:(

Hashem is the master of the universe, he made everything, gays included... There is not one thing in all of physicality which Hashem did not create... I think I dont understand why you said this..

PS: In Judaism having homosexual intercourse is no worse than desecrating Shabbat, both require the death penalty... They both desecrate the name of G-d.

She's not Jewish so she didn't say anything wrong.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2009, 01:15:18 AM »

If Hashem didn't create them, who did?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2009, 01:16:24 AM »

If Hashem didn't create them, who did?

Non-Jews don't believe in Hashem.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2009, 01:25:23 AM »
(Not fair........you guys type faster than me.)

God made Adam & Eve........not Adam & Steve. God gave everyone a freewill. Satan comes to Rob,Steal and Destroy...... Homosexuality is a Choice.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2009, 01:31:21 AM »
if Hashem is another word for God. Yes I believe in Him, His Son and His Holy Spirit.
Hasta La Vista Baby!