General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Lisa

<< < (18/69) > >>

~Hanna~:
 :laugh:

--- Quote from: AsheDina on December 22, 2009, 08:01:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: futuramark on December 22, 2009, 07:48:40 PM ---i dont have any 3 reason . I have one reason.  I am not anti semitic.
Just like jews are cautious with christians...christians are also cautious wth jews. I gave you the reasons given to me by anti semitic people. Yes I happened to talk to anti semitic people, so I'm guilty in that regards . I did not say that I agreed with them. But if you want to shoot the messenger go ahead ban me I've had enough of being accused for nothing. bye

--- End quote ---

Are you kidding?   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( whahhhhhh bye then, I dont know WHY you are such a baby, you said YOURSELF that you are not even religious for G-d OR Jesus, so stop the crying and BE A MAN.

--- End quote ---

Lisa:
Hello Hanna, AsheDina and Pennyjangle,

I never thought of myself as a pet person. 

However, since I've moved in with sister, I've become very attached to her very cute Maltese dog.  Her name is Chloe, and I LOVE picking her up and hugging her. 

Also, an old high school friend of mine had a male neutered cat who was very affectionate.  He would just sit in my lap and purr, which I loved. 

pennyjangle:

--- Quote from: pennyjangle on December 22, 2009, 07:55:50 PM ---Lisa,
Do you have any cute furry animals?

--- End quote ---

Excuse Me............you forgot kathy.  I forgive 'cause your getting hammered.

Lisa adds -- I fixed it.  Sorry for my spaciness. 

Lisa:

--- Quote from: pennyjangle on December 22, 2009, 08:23:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: pennyjangle on December 22, 2009, 07:55:50 PM ---Lisa,
Do you have any cute furry animals?

--- End quote ---

Excuse Me............you forgot kathy.  I forgive 'cause your getting hammered.

--- End quote ---

Oh I'm sorry, Pennyjangle.  It was you who asked.  Do you have any pets? 

pennyjangle:
Yes I have a 8 month Malti-poo, Fenni. Before him I had a Maltese,Tina the tear staining was awful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version