General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Lisa

<< < (20/69) > >>

Lisa:
Hi Serbian Canadian,

Thanks for your question. 

The only Serbs I know are Dan and Jasmina, who are co-moderators of the Serbian sub-forum.  I've met them at past JTF get togethers.  However, I did get a chance to hear the Serbian American author Srdja Trifkovic, who wrote the book "Sword Of The Prophet" speak at the 2009 Preserving Western Civilization conference.  The subject of his speech was the encroachment of Islam in Europe.  He seems like a very intelligent, articulate man. 

As for that Serb blog, Dr. Brennan Fan recommended it to me as being pro-Serb, so I blogrolled them.  I don't know who runs that site.  However, I am acquainted with the wonderful, right leaning Jewish American blogger/comedienne Julia Gorin.  As I'm sure you know, she's very pro-Serb.  She and her husband really know their Balkans history.  Also, she's quite friendly with Mr. Trifkovic.  She did a comedy routine at the 2009 Preserving Western Civilization conference, which is how I know. 

pennyjangle:

--- Quote from: Lisa on December 22, 2009, 08:58:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: pennyjangle on December 22, 2009, 08:49:17 PM ---Yes I have a 8 month Malti-poo, Fenni. Before him I had a Maltese,Tina the tear staining was awful.

--- End quote ---

My sister's Maltese has the same problem with tear staining.  She gets these brownish marks around her eyes, along with brownish mucus.  Little dogs are so cute.  

--- End quote ---

Some lady shopping at Petco ( I don't know why I'm a people magnet ) told me not to let these dogs drink from a metal bowl. I changed Fenni's bowl to ceramic, it has helped. He has a black face but you can see when there is mucus.  Below Fenni's first snow.

Lisa:
Oh Pennyjangle, your puppy is precious!  Is that really all mucus on his face? 

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:

--- Quote from: Ron Of Judah on December 22, 2009, 06:55:40 PM ---I shouldn't write about the Christian view and religious-backgrounded interests of supporting the Jews
--- End quote ---
I support the Jews for no other reason than that they are my spiritual ancestors, they gave me the Bible and showed me how to have a relationship with G-d, and because I'd be a self-hating Christian to dislike the Jews.

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:

--- Quote from: futuramark on December 22, 2009, 07:48:40 PM ---Just like jews are cautious with christians...christians are also cautious wth jews.

--- End quote ---
Excuse me?!? "Christians are cautious with Jews"? Last time I checked, tens of millions of Christians were not burned at the stake or beaten or stabbed or raped by Jews because they wouldn't convert to Judaism.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version