General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

ask christian4jews if you dare...

<< < (7/13) > >>

Zelhar:

--- Quote from: arksis on December 31, 2009, 08:44:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: Zelhar on December 31, 2009, 08:26:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rubystars on December 30, 2009, 04:50:53 PM ---Christian4Jews, do you ever get tired of how some Jews try to make people who want to be their friends into enemies, and then act upset because there are so many anti-Semites in the world?

--- End quote ---
Look Rubystars, if you are talking about Ron he is not even here to answer your accusations. I think that those "some Jews" you are talking about don't make you your enemy, they just don't want your friendship or support. It's not nice nor polite and I don't like this behavior either. I can tell you though, that this approach is better than (and possibly a reaction to) the "Koochy koochy koo Mr Jesse Jackson, please don't hate us".

--- End quote ---

Zelhar, I don't believe Rubystars is talking about Ron. She is just talking about "some Jews" in general and I have to agree with her! I don't understand WHY some are so defensive and automatically ASSUME that Christians are here to prosteletize and converty Jews to Christianity! WE are ALL here for the SAME REASON! If no one "gets" that by now, then they shouldn't be here, plain and simple. I don't know about you, but I want everyone here's friendship and support and I sure hope they want mine too, because in these times, we truly NEED each other. :fist:

--- End quote ---
Arksis I share your goals of forming a united front to defend all of our respective countries against Islam. But this is an open forum and anyone can register to here. The core members here, as well as the admins and mods are all in favor of cooperation between gentiles and Jews. I don't really understand what's the point of complaining about "some Jews" in general. You can find in any large group "some subgroup" who are "so and so".

cjd:

--- Quote from: christians4jews on December 31, 2009, 09:05:36 AM ---no one going to ask me questions :(

--- End quote ---
I am scared to ask anything and bring on the wrath of Jebus  :::D Now I have to get a Jebus idol for my collection and I don't know where to find one :'(

Zelhar:

--- Quote from: christians4jews on December 31, 2009, 09:05:36 AM ---no one going to ask me questions :(

--- End quote ---
I must apologize for diverging this thread.

You said you have Jewish ancestors, can you be a little more explicit ?

arksis:

--- Quote from: cjd on December 31, 2009, 09:14:48 AM ---

--- End quote ---
I am scared to ask anything and bring on the wrath of Jebus  :::D Now I have to get a Jebus idol for my collection and I don't know where to find one :'(

--- End quote ---

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

arksis:

--- Quote from: Zelhar on December 31, 2009, 09:12:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: arksis on December 31, 2009, 08:44:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: Zelhar on December 31, 2009, 08:26:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rubystars on December 30, 2009, 04:50:53 PM ---Christian4Jews, do you ever get tired of how some Jews try to make people who want to be their friends into enemies, and then act upset because there are so many anti-Semites in the world?

--- End quote ---
Look Rubystars, if you are talking about Ron he is not even here to answer your accusations. I think that those "some Jews" you are talking about don't make you your enemy, they just don't want your friendship or support. It's not nice nor polite and I don't like this behavior either. I can tell you though, that this approach is better than (and possibly a reaction to) the "Koochy koochy koo Mr Jesse Jackson, please don't hate us".

--- End quote ---

Zelhar, I don't believe Rubystars is talking about Ron. She is just talking about "some Jews" in general and I have to agree with her! I don't understand WHY some are so defensive and automatically ASSUME that Christians are here to prosteletize and converty Jews to Christianity! WE are ALL here for the SAME REASON! If no one "gets" that by now, then they shouldn't be here, plain and simple. I don't know about you, but I want everyone here's friendship and support and I sure hope they want mine too, because in these times, we truly NEED each other. :fist:

--- End quote ---
Arksis I share your goals of forming a united front to defend all of our respective countries against Islam. But this is an open forum and anyone can register to here. The core members here, as well as the admins and mods are all in favor of cooperation between gentiles and Jews. I don't really understand what's the point of complaining about "some Jews" in general. You can find in any large group "some subgroup" who are "so and so".

--- End quote ---

I'm so sorry Zelhar, I guess some of us are little more sensitive than others and take things personally. You are right that some are "so and so", but I have always accepted others, whether I like their beliefs are not, because I learn from them and sometimes we become great friends.

I also apologize to Christian4Jews for getting us off track here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version