General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

ask christian4jews if you dare...

<< < (12/13) > >>

looserivet:

--- Quote from: christians4jews on January 03, 2010, 04:34:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: pennyjangle on January 03, 2010, 03:20:38 PM ---So Christians4Jews and Christians4Jews ONLY  :::D

How old are you? (Most men don't post their age......they're like us women!)

--- End quote ---

25 years old...

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry but you can't use 25 and old in the same sentence!

looserivet:

--- Quote from: christians4jews on January 03, 2010, 04:33:40 PM ---So i would make it public that mohammed was a pedophile that had sex with a 6 year old,
--- End quote ---

Oh come on, he wasn't a pervert you know! He only Married her when she was 6 and waited till she was 9 to have sex with her. Tsk and you almost had me convinced he was a pervert then.

That is sarcasm BTW!

christians4jews:
^^^ahahaha

Zelhar:
christian4jews do you seriously think you can educate muslims, I mean how can you compete with the education they received from their home, their mosques, the madrassas, and the Islamic media ? These people can't be educated, maybe some can be deprogrammed.

christians4jews:

--- Quote from: Zelhar on January 04, 2010, 07:50:44 AM ---christian4jews do you seriously think you can educate muslims, I mean how can you compete with the education they received from their home, their mosques, the madrassas, and the Islamic media ? These people can't be educated, maybe some can be deprogrammed.

--- End quote ---

very true...but i was thinkig more in europe. England white christians are still the majority, and with the continually slating of islam in the media, will make even the most liberal despise muslims. As chaim said about a girl/marries a non jew in israel, they wouldnt want to live in israel.

Same will be the case, if they are true muslims they will leave. I will even teach the western world  about the technique of them openingly lying to protect islam...

Obviously i would carpet bomb iran. I would also airstrike on saudi arabia. May not be popular but i can guarentee you would see reduced terrorism.

I would also stop foreign aid to israel and give them grounds to do whatever they wanted to the middle eastern hell holes..

PLus i would make us energy independant as well..

So you have the western world on your side..., you would eradicate many muslims, and you would starve them of their wealth..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version