Author Topic: See u  (Read 4181 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: See u
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2009, 06:36:06 PM »
Chaim: I was beginning to see glimmers of the real Ron...after all the fighting died down....

בס''ד

Ron, if we could just avoid the arguments here and our members could see how talented and brilliant and dedicated you are, everyone on the English forum would respect and admire you. Because Ron, you really are a Jewish hero who devotes his entire life to saving Israel.

It hurts me terribly to see you attack Bio-Electric, who is truly a very righteous and wonderful person.

I believe that if the two of you really knew each other, you would be the best of friends.

What bothers me the most is that our English forum members never got to see the real Ron, who is a very kind and magnificent human being.

בס''ד

Hanna, thank you so much. The real Ron is a very kind and decent person.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2009, 06:44:50 PM »

That kid needs to read the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People". Being constantly confrontational and getting personal and insulting is a guaranteed way to be very disliked.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2009, 06:48:13 PM »
I believe you Chaim, he is still learning.

Tomorrow is a new day.

We love you Ron, even tho we got upset with you.

Chaim: I was beginning to see glimmers of the real Ron...after all the fighting died down....

בס''ד

Ron, if we could just avoid the arguments here and our members could see how talented and brilliant and dedicated you are, everyone on the English forum would respect and admire you. Because Ron, you really are a Jewish hero who devotes his entire life to saving Israel.

It hurts me terribly to see you attack Bio-Electric, who is truly a very righteous and wonderful person.

I believe that if the two of you really knew each other, you would be the best of friends.

What bothers me the most is that our English forum members never got to see the real Ron, who is a very kind and magnificent human being.

בס''ד

Hanna, thank you so much. The real Ron is a very kind and decent person.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2009, 06:53:21 PM »

I don't know what the deal is with Ron, he seems to go out of his way to offend people with uncalled for nasty comments. He asked me "Are you even Jewish?" Where the hell does he get off and who the hell does he think he is to be asking people questions like that, and in a nasty way like that.

On this board it's been like this, Post a comment -> Get attacked by Ron. As far as I'm concerned good riddance.

בס''ד

Ron told me that he did not intend to offend you when he asked if you are Jewish. He was just curious to know if you are a Jew.

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2009, 07:03:29 PM »
I may be a voice of dissent here, but I think you're making a good decision, Ron. We will miss you, of course, but you know what's best for you.

Good luck Ron and I hope to join you in Israel one of these days.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2009, 07:13:55 PM »

I don't know what the deal is with Ron, he seems to go out of his way to offend people with uncalled for nasty comments. He asked me "Are you even Jewish?" Where the hell does he get off and who the hell does he think he is to be asking people questions like that, and in a nasty way like that.

On this board it's been like this, Post a comment -> Get attacked by Ron. As far as I'm concerned good riddance.

בס''ד

Ron told me that he did not intend to offend you when he asked if you are Jewish. He was just curious to know if you are a Jew.

Hi Chaim, it's his choice of words that made it come off the wrong way, if it was a just a misunderstanding then no harm done.  

I still highly recommend that book by Dale Carnegie for him  (and everyone else for that matter, it is a good read) though, it'll give him skills in smoothly interacting with people in debates, discussions, negotiations, etc, he's going to need those skills in the near future when he heads out in the world on his own.

That said, polite debate only applies when dealing with decent people. Muslims and other enemies don't apply, there's no rules when dealing with them.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2009, 07:30:35 PM »
בס''ד

Here's the real story on Ron:

When he first joined the English forum, Ron was polite and respectful to everyone just as he has always been on the Hebrew forum. For months, Ron was active on the English forum and never had any problem with anyone.

Then Ron had a personal conflict with two members of the English forum. Other forum members sided with these two individuals against Ron. Suddenly Ron was under attack from a number of people at once, which can be a traumatic experience for a 16 year old. As a teenager all alone and under attack on a foreign language forum, Ron became very defensive.

When Ron was arguing with these two individuals in private messages, unfortunately terrible things were said on both sides. I have seen some of the exchanges that took place. Both sides cursed each other's mothers, both sides threatened violence and so on. This went on for a while. This is where Ron adopted this style of arguing with insults, curses and threats.

Ever since then, Ron has felt that the whole forum is hostile to him. He has felt very defensive. He was convinced that he had to constantly defend himself because everyone was against him.

Ron also felt that there was an element of anti-Semitism in the arguments that he had with Gentile members - which is not true, but when a 16 year old is under siege in a foreign language, it can lead to all types of defensive thinking.

4International, I understand your comments but I want you and RCH to know that Ron has told me in Hebrew that he very much loves and admires RCH. I am sure that Ron will be happy to say that himself if he posts again on this forum. In fact, Ron knows that we Jews are commanded to love the righteous Gentiles. Now I know what he wrote and this is one of the problems when you let your temper get the best of you, you say things that you don't really mean.

I believe that Ron will learn and he will eventually return older and wiser.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2009, 07:37:48 PM »
I'm with Chaim. We all have said some regretable things to other people.  It's hard not to be judgmental, but he's just a boy.  Give the kid a chance.

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2009, 07:44:14 PM »
                                                                  [yeah right, when did I exactly lose a debate EVER?]
That quote in itself could only come from the arrogance of youth. You said in an argument with me
"How did you "defend"  Israel? I've defended Israel more than you ever dreamt of defending your soon-falling so-called Kingdom."
Again the arrogance that can only come from youth. I have never challenged you on who defended who or what more the who. You however are 16 and I have served in my countries military longer than you have been alive. I have been on the forward edge of battle to war. I have helped defend your country but even I would not have the arrogance to come out with the statement you did as I don't know you.
Just as you don't know me. Also the fact that you can say that after coming out with "Btw... I didn't really understand ur post." astounds me even more, you don't understand my posts, your English is poor (because not cause) yet you profess to having never lost a debate and are not capable of losing one. I don't think you are 16, more 12 I think. Remember everything you type on the Internet is there forever and when you are 30 it might come back to haunt you. If there is one piece of advice I could hope for you to take away it would be "Treat everybody with respect, especially your enemy"
אלוהים לנסוע איתך אחי ואני באמת מאחל לך כל טוב.
I hope my Hebrew is not so bad.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 07:55:27 PM by looserivet »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2009, 07:54:10 PM »
                                                                  [yeah right, when did I exactly lose a debate EVER?]
That quote in itself could only come from the arrogance of youth. You said in an argument with me
"How did you "defend"  Israel? I've defended Israel more than you ever dreamt of defending your soon-falling so-called Kingdom."
Again the arrogance that can only come from youth. I have never challenged you on who defended who or what more the who. You however are 16 and I have served in my countries military longer than you have been alive. I have been on the forward edge of battle to war. I have helped defend your country but even I would not have the arrogance to come out with the statement you did as I don't know you.
Just as you don't know me. Also the fact that you can say that after coming out with "Btw... I didn't really understand ur post." astounds me even more, you don't understand my posts, your English is poor (because not cause) yet you profess to having never lost a debate and are not capable of losing one. I don't think you are 16, more 12 I think. Remember everything you type on the Internet is there forever and when you are 30 they might come back to haunt you. If there is one piece of advice I could hope for you to take away it would be "Treat everybody with respect, especially your enemy"
אלוהים לנסוע איתך אחי ואני באמת מאחל לך כל טוב.
I hope my Hebrew is not so bad.

You're just trying to start up trouble,  let it go!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2009, 08:39:21 PM »
                                                                    בס"ד

Just to point it out.. I'm not leaving cause of debates (Bio-Electric Apprentice, lick your cowardly white Europen donkey and make it quiet if you don't want that Judische so-called untermensch Tavorian rifle to wipe it out, I'm not leaving because of "losing debates" [yeah right, when did I exactly lose a debate EVER?]), but because I see that I lead only to troubles and fights with Chaim, who knows how to get mad at me like yesterday for unjustified reasons. I don't give a ruble on each and every one of the Gentiles here, but I'm tired from fighting with Chaim over this issue while I can use my time for better resulsts on the Hebrew forum, instead of wasting time fighting with losers like Peter and Steven on the English forum.

See u and G-D bless you, KWRBT, Muman, Moshe, Aces High, FreedomFighter, Zelhar and other great people I love and respect.
Keep your rubles for yourself we don't need them. I would not give a plugged nickel for you either. You were like a bull in a china shop here on the forum. Another week and you would have had the active membership down to four or five people. I normally have high regard for Chaim's judgment but when it comes to you he clearly missed the target. I don't care how young you are you are ill mannered, nasty and tactless. This is something that really puts people who are not to bright to start off with at even bigger disadvantage. You should really work on your short comings. All the garbage you posted here on the forum the past few weeks did nothing but cause distraction and make the forum look very unappealing to outsiders. Unlike the Hebrew forum the English forum has always tried appeal to a wider base. Unless things have changed so much here at JTF Forum from where we started from most post like yours have no place here in this forum.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2009, 09:22:01 PM »
Great statement CJD... As you know I have not been as active on the forum for various reasons, mostly work and schedule related.
I did however notice that Ron has been very critical and down right nasty with people whom he disagreed with, of which these just happend to be one of the most Loyal and Dedicated members.
Ron's departing could be the best thing after all for the movement and the forum itself.

Moshe92

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2009, 09:23:26 PM »
I'm with Chaim. We all have said some regretable things to other people.  It's hard not to be judgmental, but he's just a boy.  Give the kid a chance.

I agree.  :)

I hope Ron will come back here some time. I know he could get along well with everybody here. Just ask Hanna and Pennyjangle.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2009, 09:43:20 PM »
And I know Ron a little from my encounters with him... It is true originally he attacked me and confronted me, but once we attained a respect for each other he did not attack me, and he makes a lot of sense in what he says. I agree that we must work together and as much as some people think I am anti-gentile my actions in life show otherwise. I have explained why I am so zealous about some religious ideology because I believe a lot of the Jewish religion requires us to be a separate nation, a holy people, as our Torah commands us to be. But I know that there are many righteous people who are not Jewish and I share with them the hope of the Messianic days, which all the righteous souls will witness.

I hope that we will turn the evil tide which has risen against us. And we will attain it when the Jewish people, and the righteous nations, listen to the word of G-d and Jews reclaim the Holy Land and start rebuilding the Temple...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2009, 10:53:22 PM »
בס''ד

Ron sent me another email reaffirming his desire to concentrate all of his future efforts on the Hebrew forum.

Ron devotes as much time and effort to this organization as I do (that is no exaggeration). His sole concern is the success of the movement. Therefore, I respect whatever decision he makes.

Ron joined the English forum primarily to urge Jews to make aliyah to Israel - which is indeed one of the main goals of JTF.

I think the time has come for us to move on. We have a lot of work to do both here and in Israel. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2009, 10:59:40 PM »
I kindly request that no Lashon Hara be spoken or written in this forum... Thank you...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2009, 11:01:37 PM »
                                                                    בס"ד

lick your cowardly white Europen donkey

What the hell is that supposed to mean?  I would never say that about any race outside mine.  I think you need to grow up dude and stop making imature remarks.  Anyway what is your lineage?  Also Europeans like the Israelite's were some of the greatest people who had accomplishments in arts and sciences especially the Italians and the Greeks.  
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2009, 11:03:24 PM »
                                                                    בס"ד

What the hell is that supposed to mean?  I would never say that about any race outside mine.  I think you need to grow up dude and stop making imature remarks.  Anyway what is your lineage?  Also Europeans like the Israelite's were some of the greatest people who had accomplishments in arts and sciences especially the Italians and the Greeks.  

Unfortunately both the Greeks and the Italians/Romans ended up being our enemies... The Greeks during the exile of Yaven, which we just commemorated last Chanukah, and then there is the Romans who destroyed our Holy temple 2000 years ago... I am sorry that they are so good at science and art...

My lineage is Jewish from both Poland and Ukraine...

I have hope that the descendants of Essau will be able to stop the hatred.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 11:11:12 PM by muman613 »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2009, 11:16:17 PM »
                                                                    בס"ד

בס''ד

It's an unfortunate remark, and it's ironic because Ron is of Russian Jewish descent. The Russian Jews that I know are all white.

As I wrote earlier, Ron for various reasons felt that everyone was against him on the forum and so he became very defensive. Defensive 16 year olds say all types of things.

I think we should move on. We all have to work together because our very survival is in grave jeopardy now.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2009, 02:44:42 AM »
 Ron has made me laugh and drove me crazy as I have done to him. I have a 18 year old. I remember what it was like when he was 16- with raging hormones, talking all your thoughts out loud, being invincible and angry at the world.... ALL AT THE SAME TIME! My son is still learning self-awareness and self-control.   

From reading Ron's posts he has had to grow up fast in a man's world. To live in Israel is Beautiful, to be constantly surrounded by your enemies is Not.
You know we are the "Adults" here, we have to take our words with a grain of salt. We will NEVER agree to agree. In my opinion the English side is more relaxed than the Hebrew. I ask all of you to lay your anger aside and search your heart...........does this 16 year old deserve our wrath?
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2009, 03:23:14 AM »
Even though Ron said a few things against Gentiles, one has to understand under what circumstances he has made those comments. He was provocated by some gentile from here and his faith was insulted  too. I'm a Gentile, and I have great conversations with Ron regularly, believe me. As Chaim said, let us try to know the real Ron.

Also its not helping with naming someone  'kid', 'needs to grow up' , 'not behaving adult enough'..etc. This is really not fair. I have said this earlier too, Ron has more political/religious knowledge than a 50 yr old liberal-Jew.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2009, 03:25:58 AM »
I kindly request that no Lashon Hara be spoken or written in this forum... Thank you...

what is Lashon Hara?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2009, 03:31:48 AM »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2009, 03:38:19 AM »
Ron has made me laugh and drove me crazy as I have done to him. I have a 18 year old. I remember what it was like when he was 16- with raging hormones, talking all your thoughts out loud, being invincible and angry at the world.... ALL AT THE SAME TIME! My son is still learning self-awareness and self-control.   

From reading Ron's posts he has had to grow up fast in a man's world. To live in Israel is Beautiful, to be constantly surrounded by your enemies is Not.
You know we are the "Adults" here, we have to take our words with a grain of salt. We will NEVER agree to agree. In my opinion the English side is more relaxed than the Hebrew. I ask all of you to lay your anger aside and search your heart...........does this 16 year old deserve our wrath?

בס''ד

Pennyjangle, you're a sweetheart. G-d bless you and your children and all of your loved ones!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2009, 04:00:14 AM »
what is Lashon Hara?
Slander/insults.

Also, true information about a person that can bring him/her physical or emotional harm. The laws of lashon hara are complex. There is a great book of Chafetz Chaim (Jewish sage who lived in the first third of 20th century) that explains them in detail.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)