Author Topic: See u  (Read 4182 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: See u
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2009, 04:14:35 AM »
I respect Ron for his decision. No matter who is right, he or people he fought with here, such fightings don't bring anything good. And it requires maturity to drop one's "side" for the sake of the cause. May G-d bless you Ron, and send you success in the struggle for the Land of Israel.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2009, 03:32:54 PM »
I think we should move on. We all have to work together because our very survival is in grave jeopardy now.

Aint that the Truth! Ron I bear you no Malice, I remember being 16. Fathers in the UK have a saying "I know everything! I have a Teenager" ::)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2010, 07:45:00 PM »
Ron has made me laugh and drove me crazy as I have done to him. I have a 18 year old. I remember what it was like when he was 16- with raging hormones, talking all your thoughts out loud, being invincible and angry at the world.... ALL AT THE SAME TIME! My son is still learning self-awareness and self-control.   

From reading Ron's posts he has had to grow up fast in a man's world. To live in Israel is Beautiful, to be constantly surrounded by your enemies is Not.
You know we are the "Adults" here, we have to take our words with a grain of salt. We will NEVER agree to agree. In my opinion the English side is more relaxed than the Hebrew. I ask all of you to lay your anger aside and search your heart...........does this 16 year old deserve our wrath?

בס''ד

Pennyjangle, you're a sweetheart. G-d bless you and your children and all of your loved ones!

Thank You Chaim, that means a lot coming from you. May God bless you & yours also.

I got a tip on what was going on but I didn't really get a chance to read many of these posts, as I had somewhere to be that night. I notice some of you took offense about the ruble. I on the other hand laughed not because I thought it was funny, but he's right.

What exposure has he had to Gentiles other than us......hmm.  Ron tried to fit in but he didn't make the cut because we were acting his age.  I'm sorry Ron I should have known better.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2010, 09:50:35 PM »
Ron has made me laugh and drove me crazy as I have done to him. I have a 18 year old. I remember what it was like when he was 16- with raging hormones, talking all your thoughts out loud, being invincible and angry at the world.... ALL AT THE SAME TIME! My son is still learning self-awareness and self-control.   

From reading Ron's posts he has had to grow up fast in a man's world. To live in Israel is Beautiful, to be constantly surrounded by your enemies is Not.
You know we are the "Adults" here, we have to take our words with a grain of salt. We will NEVER agree to agree. In my opinion the English side is more relaxed than the Hebrew. I ask all of you to lay your anger aside and search your heart...........does this 16 year old deserve our wrath?

בס''ד

Pennyjangle, you're a sweetheart. G-d bless you and your children and all of your loved ones!

Thank You Chaim, that means a lot coming from you. May G-d bless you & yours also.

I got a tip on what was going on but I didn't really get a chance to read many of these posts, as I had somewhere to be that night. I notice some of you took offense about the ruble. I on the other hand laughed not because I thought it was funny, but he's right.

What exposure has he had to Gentiles other than us......hmm.  Ron tried to fit in but he didn't make the cut because we were acting his age.  I'm sorry Ron I should have known better.

PennyJangle is one of a kind!  What fantastic perspective he has on life!!!!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2010, 09:55:48 PM »

בס''ד

Thank You Chaim, that means a lot coming from you. May G-d bless you & yours also.

Wish I had 10 percent of that!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2010, 11:02:19 PM »

בס''ד

בס''ד

Aces, Pennyjangle is a lady.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2010, 11:05:53 PM »

בס''ד

בס''ד

Aces, Pennyjangle is a lady.

My apologies to PennyJangle!!

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2010, 12:40:49 AM »
My apologies to PennyJangle!!

I'm sure HE didn't take offence 8;)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2010, 07:02:17 AM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2010, 09:33:52 AM »
Pennyjangle you are very kind hearted and that's a good quality.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2010, 02:10:38 PM »
Thank you but I give God all the glory, He makes everything possible.

I always said it takes two to tango! In most of my relationships I get accused of cheating because guys hit on me but never mind I ignore them " it takes two to tango." How many times have I posted a reply and been ignored, I know some females have spoken out about this.

Next time someone ignites you, ignore.............remember " it takes two to tango."
Hasta La Vista Baby!