Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh hospitalized with chest pains  (Read 2825 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Rush Limbaugh hospitalized with chest pains
« on: December 30, 2009, 10:46:52 PM »
http://www.kitv.com/politics/22094469/detail.html

Let's hope this is a false alarm.  Whatever his limitations Rush has been a huge force for conservatism and battling the liberal lamestream media.  He is also very pro Israel.  We are alot better off with him around.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Rush Limbaugh hospitalized with chest pains
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 10:50:32 PM »
My thoughts and prayers go out to Rush Limbaugh and those closest to him.      G-d willing,   Rush will make a complete and speedy recovery.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 12:01:30 AM »
בס''ד

Let's hope he fully recovers. I disagree with some of his positions, but he certainly is a pain in the neck for Barack Hussein Osama, who is our main enemy right now.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 12:13:09 AM »

Some encouraging news about Rush Limbaugh's condition.     My thoughts and prayers remain with him and his family:

http://www.mercurynews.com/celebrities/ci_14097387

Rush Limbaugh admitted to Honolulu hospital
The Associated Press
Posted: 12/30/2009 07:03:15 PM PST
Updated: 12/30/2009 10:28:16 PM PST

HONOLULU—Rush Limbaugh's radio program says the conservative talk show host is resting comfortably at a Honolulu hospital where he was taken with chest pains.
The program said in a statement Wednesday that Limbaugh appreciates people's prayers and well-wishes. The statement says Limbaugh will keep people updated via rushlimbaugh.com and his radio program.

Limbaugh's chief of staff Kit Carson says Limbaugh is currently on a vacation that started Dec. 23 and that's due to last through Jan. 4.

He had no information on whether this schedule would change.

Limbaugh's three-hour weekday show is heard on some 600 radio stations across the country, and more than 14 million people listen to him at least once a week.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 12:15:20 AM »
I hope he makes a full recovery.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 07:26:50 AM »
Wow... This is the first I am hearing of this. Some of the media is saying he was in serious condition when he got to the hospital. I have always liked listening to Rush a great deal. Not to say everything that comes out of his mouth is policy but he has always worked against the more radical liberal agenda. Also like Chaim said he has really been relentless against the shvartza Administration (shvartza Administration being my term for the administration in the white house now) Lets hope Rush makes a full recovery and is able to get back on the air quickly.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 09:32:20 AM »
We have been so down this holiday season because of the drastic changes taking place in our country, and last night hearing about Rush's chest pains didn't help our mood.   He could have some blockage in an artery, which could cause chest pains, but luckily he got to the Hospital and is stabilized.    Rush has been a tremendous force for Conservatives, standing above the rest in courage, talent, and knowledge to battle the Left-wing establishments.   His words hit home, and ring of truth!   

Hope God will take care of him, and heal him!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2009, 09:53:28 AM »
I hope he makes a quick recovery.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2009, 11:06:45 AM »
Hope he makes a recovery so he can tear Obama a new one.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2009, 12:38:51 PM »
Walter Williams is doing Rush's show today which is a rare treat. He will be on for another hour today... Listen live
http://www.wabcradio.com/article.asp?id=531472

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2009, 12:42:06 PM »
He should stop pounding in those doughnuts  :::D  I hope he recovers real soon.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2009, 12:42:13 PM »
Walter Williams is doing Rush's show today which is a rare treat. He will be on for another hour today... Listen live

Listen to them all here, it's an excellent one stop shop for all the online radio talk show stations. I use it every day.
http://radiotime.com/channel/c_57917/Conservative.aspx
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2009, 12:49:10 PM »

Listen to them all here, it's an excellent one stop shop for all the online radio talk show stations. I use it every day.
What a great link... I just bookmarked it. Thanks!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2009, 01:16:22 PM »

You're very welcome, enjoy.

Call me paranoid, but it has crossed my mind that since the left is in total power now, and he is such a vociferous enemy of the left with a massive following, maybe Rush was attacked Soviet style, maybe he was poisoned with something to give him a heart attack. Yeah, I know, tin-foil hat stuff, but these days the improbable and impossible happen every day.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 01:24:06 PM by New Yorker »

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2009, 01:23:51 PM »
Conspiracy theory- Limbaugh fell ill in Hawaii.  Perhaps Obama used his "connections" there to "eliminate" his biggest and most vocal foe? or maybe it was just his age, weight, diet and the daily cigar smoking? 

P.S. I do enjoy cigar smoking as well.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2009, 01:26:54 PM »
Conspiracy theory- Limbaugh fell ill in Hawaii.  Perhaps Obama used his "connections" there to "eliminate" his biggest and most vocal foe? or maybe it was just his age, weight, diet and the daily cigar smoking? 

P.S. I do enjoy cigar smoking as well.

Exactly, could have been the leftist government taking out a powerful foe, could have been the doughnuts and cigars.

You do know that Marylin Monroe was assassinated and it was made to look like an OD right? She was going to expose the affair with JFK, and back then it would have brought down the Presidency.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 01:35:54 PM by New Yorker »

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2009, 01:40:25 PM »
Wasn't Monroe also sleeping with Robert Kennedy at the same time?  I think she was also sleeping with Sam Gianncana, the most powerful Mafioso of that time as well.  Wonder if RFK and JFK ever double teamed Monroe? Maybe it was videotaped?  Probably was, and burned by the Kennedy family.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2009, 01:43:53 PM »
Sounds like Rush is gonna be rushed to the Cath Lab, which is where almost all US males get to visit sooner or later!

I predict Rush'll need 4 coronary artery stents.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2009, 01:46:57 PM »
Wasn't Monroe also sleeping with Robert Kennedy at the same time?  I think she was also sleeping with Sam Gianncana, the most powerful Mafioso of that time as well.  Wonder if RFK and JFK ever double teamed Monroe? Maybe it was videotaped?  Probably was, and burned by the Kennedy family.

No way, there was no home video cameras back then, that was 1962, a video camera was the size of a Volkswagen beetle in 1962.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2009, 01:47:55 PM »

You're very welcome, enjoy.

Call me paranoid, but it has crossed my mind that since the left is in total power now, and he is such a vociferous enemy of the left with a massive following, maybe Rush was attacked Soviet style, maybe he was poisoned with something to give him a heart attack. Yeah, I know, tin-foil hat stuff, but these days the improbable and impossible happen every day.

Well its hard to say... The strange part of it is he is away from home which would make something like that more possible. Rush has trimmed down a great deal in recent years and actually look in very good shape. I don't know that cigar smoking is so bad that it would bring on a heart attack. I hope not anyway because I enjoy one or two now and then myself. He may have just been doing more on vacation then he would at home and brought forward a festering medical condition.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2009, 01:53:37 PM »

No way, there was no home video cameras back then, that was 1962, a video camera was the size of a Volkswagen beetle in 1962.
:::D Yes I was just thinking the same thing... The camera was indeed the size of a VW bug and they would need a VW bus to carry away the reels of film for a feature like that  :o  ;D Video tape is a 70's thing.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2009, 01:59:18 PM »
Too bad, no videotaping in the early 1960s.  Anyway, who here thinks JFK and RFK doubleteamed Marilyn Monroe?  I vote yes.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2009, 02:16:17 PM »
Too bad, no videotaping in the early 1960s.  Anyway, who here thinks JFK and RFK doubleteamed Marilyn Monroe?  I vote yes.
They were both reprobates but I think even something like that was a bit much for them. Let's  not go into the gutter with this issue. They are all long dead (thank G-d) and we should just let the dead rest.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2010, 04:53:39 AM »
Sounds like Rush is gonna be rushed to the Cath Lab, which is where almost all US males get to visit sooner or later!

4 stents  :o There go the cigars! :doctor:
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2010, 06:26:19 PM »

4 stents  :o There go the cigars! :doctor:
Even though they didn't find any obstructive disease.  The cigars should probably go.  :nono:
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.