Author Topic: Other non-Jtfers on Yt and former Jtfers.  (Read 4071 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Other non-Jtfers on Yt and former Jtfers.
« on: January 25, 2010, 04:36:24 PM »
I did not know Steven Wiegand, so I would not comment on his behavior.  I do notice that he is fighting with some people who are not in JTF (she mentioned this in another video where she was going back and forth with him).  Check out this one channel

« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 04:46:55 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Other non-Jtfers on Yt and former Jtfers.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 05:04:22 PM »
It is a shame.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 05:05:03 PM »
Which part is a shame, Ulli?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 05:29:15 PM »

I think the whole issue is a shame. Steven added Marbus as friend. He cursed our beloved and good Chaim as a pedophile and he abuses the name of God. This animals at the channel you linked make videos of Chaim as a pedophile who are obviously fraud as well as they accuse him of rape.

Steven opened shortly before he was banned a thread in the Torah section about the issue "Cursing another Jew is forbidden".

What is going on in the heads of all this people?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 05:30:30 PM »

Wow, look at that comments section he is really spewing now, he's turned nasty beyond belief and reiterating the sh** he said before. Well, good riddance.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 05:46:12 PM »
I think Chaim was just a bit too quick to conclude that Weigang is not a Pedofronter.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 06:40:33 PM »
I know it's a small consolation, but that Yter is not in JTF and even she sees through the lies, so I think that's a good sign. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 09:51:55 PM »
All those who doubted Steven is a Nazi should see this:

"EndZog

Chiam betrayed Rubin. He used to JDL to boost his ego. Rubin was set up by Jew haters in the Justice Department. Bush is a good man who defended us from Islamo-fascist and was a good friend of Israel but all you self hating kykes went and voted for that Jew hating negro."

EndZOG is presumably one of Steven's 15,000 self-created phony usernames. He refers here to the so-called "Zionist Occupied Government" that mentally ill WN Nazis love to rant on and on and on about. Look's like your cover's blown, Stevil.

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 09:54:43 PM »
All those who doubted Steven is a Nazi should see this:

"EndZog

Chiam betrayed Rubin. He used to JDL to boost his ego. Rubin was set up by Jew haters in the Justice Department. Bush is a good man who defended us from Islamo-fascist and was a good friend of Israel but all you self hating kykes went and voted for that Jew hating negro."

EndZOG is presumably one of Steven's 15,000 self-created phony usernames. He refers here to the so-called "Zionist Occupied Government" that mentally ill WN Nazis love to rant on and on and on about. Look's like your cover's blown, Stevil.

I'm not sure if "EndZog" is Steven, but EndZog comments on other JTF videos. On one video, he wrote, "Ron Paul 2012, 14/88."

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 09:55:17 PM »
Someone else wrote in another thread, he sounded fishy with the username Georgebushthehero. I agree and never trusted him.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 10:00:16 PM »

I think the whole issue is a shame. Steven added Marbus as friend. He cursed our beloved and good Chaim as a pedophile and he abuses the name of G-d. This animals at the channel you linked make videos of Chaim as a pedophile who are obviously fraud as well as they accuse him of rape.

Steven opened shortly before he was banned a thread in the Torah section about the issue "Cursing another Jew is forbidden".

What is going on in the heads of all this people?
I had not realized the slander was this twisted.  Assassinating someones public character to this degree is near akin to murder.  Especially if the perpetrator had sought friendship and council from Chaim, before making the statements.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 10:11:16 PM »
Anyone who believes that's Chaim in the police car must really be stupid. It's not even a good photoshop job. lol

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 11:47:27 PM »
בס''ד

Steven is an alcoholic. It runs in his family. His mother is also an alcoholic. I tried very hard to help Steven.

Now Steven is willing to work with Nazis like Marbus, his new friend. And Steven praises the "Peace Now" smear videos.

Can you imagine someone taking the holy name of the JDL and using it to work with Croatian Nazis who murdered 90,000 Yugoslav Jews? Or taking the sacred name of the JDL that Rabbi Kahane and I made famous and using it to support the most vicious traitor organization in the Jewish world, "Peace Now"?

Nothing these sick people do surprises me at this point. You remember when Mike Guzofsky allowed the Nazi Tina Greco to brag on the "Kahane" (!) forum that she was a member of the Nazi web site StørmFrønt? And remember when Guzofsky refused to ban Greco or remove her posts for a whole week?

As I said, at this point, nothing surprises me from these creatures.

Baruch Hashem that JTF is here to be the one normal, sane, loyal and true Kahanist organization!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2010, 12:22:10 AM »
Chaim, if I were you I would keep an eye on Pedofront in the coming weeks. I would not be surprised to see Steven (probably using his real full name, being the idiot that he is) posting there. Heck, I bet he'll become a donating member.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2010, 03:08:22 AM »
Chaim, if I were you I would keep an eye on Pedofront in the coming weeks. I would not be surprised to see Steven (probably using his real full name, being the idiot that he is) posting there. Heck, I bet he'll become a donating member.

Steven becomes more and more extreme. I think that Steven will be put in short time in a special hospital.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 06:48:46 AM »
No this is Steven site on youtube                     http://www.youtube.com/user/StevenWeigangJDL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2010, 09:29:33 AM »
Yes but he makes up a lot of phony screennames to make it look like he has support.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2010, 06:53:07 PM »
Anyone who believes that's Chaim in the police car must really be stupid. It's not even a good photoshop job. lol

Exactly. They did such a crap job of doing it too.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2010, 07:23:08 PM »
Still talking about this creep? I think the novelty has well and truly worn out by now.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2010, 08:58:19 PM »

Steven becomes more and more extreme. I think that Steven will be put in short time in a special hospital.
[/b]

i hope he gets a good enema on admission ,because he is full of sh.t. :::D

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2010, 05:33:09 AM »

Pffff! Ha!! Fake Chaim pasted on a police car of the 1990s!
That "CPR" logo was from the 1990s on. Chaim was arrested much earlier.
But then, what does it matter? Everyone knows he was arrested.
http://s12.radikal.ru/i185/0908/6a/79ca8f427989.gif
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2010, 05:36:04 AM »

Pffff! Ha!! Fake Chaim pasted on a police car of the 1990s!
That "CPR" logo was from the 1990s on. Chaim was arrested much earlier.
But then, what does it matter? Everyone knows he was arrested.
http://s12.radikal.ru/i185/0908/6a/79ca8f427989.gif

LOL you're right
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2010, 09:01:48 AM »
And shouldn't Chaim be inside the car?
It looks like the glare is on him.

BTW shouldn't someone be driving him?
Or at least watching him.
Why is he sideways and in one dimention?

No wait, we all have it wrong! That's a windshield decoration. Where can I get one of those full sized Chaim stickers?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2010, 11:43:27 AM »
And shouldn't Chaim be inside the car?
It looks like the glare is on him.

BTW shouldn't someone be driving him?
Or at least watching him.
Why is he sideways and in one dimention?

No wait, we all have it wrong! That's a windshield decoration. Where can I get one of those full sized Chaim stickers?

Great idea!

No joke. It would cause lots of attention if 100 cars would drive through NY with this real size Chaim on it. People would be curious and ask questions.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2010, 11:53:59 AM »

That would be a pretty cool decal