Author Topic: Do you have stories of unbelievable encounters with affirmative action people?  (Read 26955 times)

Erica

Re: Do you have stories of unbelievable encounters with affirmative action people?
« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2007, 01:20:52 AM »
Fill the finest home with garbage and it will become a dump.

Fill a good city with animals and it becomes a jungle.

Pure logic, really.
Someone must have filled your head with a lot of ignorance and intolerance for you to come up with that one.

The 'I' word again. That is the negro activist's pet word.

Quote crime statistics and you're 'ignorant'.

Being informed about reallity is NOT ignorance.
I call you ignorant because I can't call you anything else.

newman

Re: Do you have stories of unbelievable encounters with affirmative action people?
« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2007, 01:23:56 AM »

Pure logic, really.
Someone must have filled your head with a lot of ignorance and intolerance for you to come up with that one.

My point, exactly.

Erica

« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2007, 01:31:25 AM »

Pure logic, really.

My point, exactly.
Censorship, newman. I'm trying NOT to be like you. Its really hard because I do on occasion want to say OTHER things that are rude and crude to you and others but I can't do it. I'm woman enough to admit that.

newman

« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2007, 01:34:23 AM »

My point, exactly.
Censorship, newman. I'm trying NOT to be like you. Its really hard because I do on occasion want to say OTHER things that are rude and crude to you and others but I can't do it. I'm woman enough to admit that.

Let fly....I've got thick skin. Whites don't get as upset about name calling as blacks.

Erica

« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2007, 01:39:22 AM »

My point, exactly.

Let fly....I've got thick skin. Whites don't get as upset about name calling as blacks.
Whatever, Newman. I've seen whites cringe and cry when blacks or their own children say the n word as if its insulting them. YOU may not care but you can't speak for every white person. Slander is actually a law for a reason. Thick Skin :D

newman

« Reply #105 on: September 05, 2007, 01:42:01 AM »

My point, exactly.

Whatever, Newman. I've seen whites cringe and cry when blacks or their own children say the n word as if its insulting them. YOU may not care but you can't speak for every white person. Slander is actually a law for a reason. Thick Skin :D

Only liberals and they're insane.

Call a white a 'cracker' or 'honkey' and their pulse won't change.

Call a black a name and they chimp out. Why is that?

Erica

« Reply #106 on: September 05, 2007, 01:47:18 AM »

My point, exactly.

Because blacks don't like being disrespected. Those of us who are called horrible names that are against our ethnicity get defensive because of the low blows some people like you take. You aren't moved by someone calling you out of your name because it allows you to feel nothing for the person YOU'RE bashing. There's no 'chimping' out here.

newman

« Reply #107 on: September 05, 2007, 01:50:34 AM »

Because blacks don't like being disrespected. Those of us who are called horrible names that are against our ethnicity get defensive because of the low blows some people like you take. You aren't moved by someone calling you out of your name because it allows you to feel nothing for the person YOU'RE bashing. There's no 'chimping' out here.

That's no answer.

Whites don't like being disrespected either.

So the question still stands:

Erica

« Reply #108 on: September 05, 2007, 01:55:02 AM »

That's no answer.

Whites don't like being disrespected either.

So the question still stands:

How is that not an answer? When someone disrespects you, do you walk away or confront them so that it never happens again? When takebackyourtemple told me that I should have killed my then, 2 year old daughter because he didn't agree with an opinion I had, what was I supposed to do? Say "Sticks and stones...."? If your boss decides to embarrass you in front of your co-workers by calling you names (and this does happen), what do you say ? "I need this job so I'm going to take one for the team." and move on?

newman

« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2007, 01:58:38 AM »
How is that not an answer? When someone disrespects you, do you walk away or confront them so that it never happens again? When takebackyourtemple told me that I should have killed my then, 2 year old daughter because he didn't agree with an opinion I had, what was I supposed to do? Say "Sticks and stones...."? If your boss decides to embarrass you in front of your co-workers by calling you names (and this does happen), what do you say ? "I need this job so I'm going to take one for the team." and move on?
Answer the question I asked, not your own question.

Erica

« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2007, 02:01:23 AM »

Remember, I dont' respond to the word Chimp.

But I gave you the answer already. They get angry because they dont' like being disrespected. Calling someone a name that isn't their own is disrespect.Period.

newman

« Reply #111 on: September 05, 2007, 02:06:06 AM »

Call a black a name and they crack up. Why is that?

But I gave you the answer already. They get angry because they dont' like being disrespected. Calling someone a name that isn't their own is disrespect.Period.

I'll ask again and again until you answer the question put.

Erica

« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2007, 02:12:17 AM »

The answer can't be more simple...so I'll post it again and again until you get tired of seeing it ..and then do what you've been doing believing what you want.

They crack  up because to be called out of your name is disrespectful. Just like its disrespectful for someone to hit you when you didn't deserve to be hit is disrespecting your body. If I called you a cracker, I wouldn't be saying it in a joking manner; I'd say it to cut you (or anyone that would take it seriously). If I prefer to be called by my name and not '[censored]' but you insist on calling me what you want despite my feelings, that means you enjoy disrespecting my wishes. I don't like people like that. (this dosen't mean that you called me that since the other day but that I'm not fond of it at all).

newman

« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2007, 02:16:55 AM »

The answer can't be more simple...so I'll post it again and again until you get tired of seeing it ..and then do what you've been doing believing what you want.

They crack  up because to be called out of your name is disrespectful. Just like its disrespectful for someone to hit you when you didn't deserve to be hit is disrespecting your body. If I called you a cracker, I wouldn't be saying it in a joking manner; I'd say it to cut you (or anyone that would take it seriously). If I prefer to be called by my name and not '[censored]' but you insist on calling me what you want despite my feelings, that means you enjoy disrespecting my wishes. I don't like people like that. (this dosen't mean that you called me that since the other day but that I'm not fond of it at all).

That answer doesn't explain the disparity in the emotional reactions between blacks and whites.

Erica

« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2007, 02:19:39 AM »

That answer doesn't explain the disparity in the emotional reactions between blacks and whites.
What are you looking for me to say, Newman? Something You'd think up? "Blacks crack up when people call them names because they're black and its inherent for them to act this way." ? How does that explain a white person who has been fired from a job, goes to their car, and reenters the office with a shot gun? Don't tell me "They're a self-hating white person!"

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Apparently the fact that I refuse to associate or date someone of the opposite race that this has labeled me a racist. I will work with blacks to do a job and that's about it. I will not date, marry or be beer buddies with a person of the opposite race. I choose to be a separatist. I believe we were meant to be separate from other people.

Erica

Apparently the fact that I refuse to associate or date someone of the opposite race that this has labeled me a racist. I will work with blacks to do a job and that's about it. I will not date, marry or be beer buddies with a person of the opposite race. I choose to be a separatist. I believe we were meant to be separate from other people.
No one is asking that you do date anyone from another race. Its called preference. Like I prefer to be married to a black man...but he may has well have been Asian, Hispanic or White for that matter. If you treat me right, I don't care what color you are.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
In the third grade I was leaving the bathroom when Kyle Brown (MmmmHmm) walked in. I had some change in my pocket, and he heard it while I was walking, so he said:
"Gimme mah money mothah f***er"  (remember folks, 3rd grade!!!)
I said "No, it's my money"
And so he pushed me into one of the stalls, tried pushing my head into the toilet and tried choking me with the necklace I was wearing.

So I eventually got him off of me, got out of the bathroom and told the teacher. He was sent to the main office... and NOTHING happened to him. Not even detention, suspension - NOTHING!   :o

I wonder where Kyle Brown is now...

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
In the third grade I was leaving the bathroom when Kyle Brown (MmmmHmm) walked in. I had some change in my pocket, and he heard it while I was walking, so he said:
And so he pushed me into one of the stalls, tried pushing my head into the toilet and tried choking me with the necklace I was wearing.

So I eventually got him off of me, got out of the bathroom and told the teacher. He was sent to the main office... and NOTHING happened to him. Not even detention, suspension - NOTHING!   :o

Wow, you remember that, it must have been traumatizing.  Or perhaps it was memorable because it was your initiation into the negro race, which is why you would particularly remember it even though you probably have far more stories to tell us about.

To answer your question: he's probably in jail.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

TNB....................Typical negro behaviour!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
I would not be surprised if that creature Kyle brown is now an 'activist'. They all become reverends and activists after they serve a stretch in the pen. By becoming activists they can get a federal grant and make life for whites more miserable that what it is now. They form tax exempt organizations, collect 'donations', wind in jena, create a group of other activists that they can call at the drop of a hat to produce a 'rent a riot' to shakedown a white public official to give them whatever they want. It is a nice racket.

Erica

I would not be surprised if that creature Kyle brown is now an 'activist'. They all become reverends and activists after they serve a stretch in the pen. By becoming activists they can get a federal grant and make life for whites more miserable that what it is now. They form tax exempt organizations, collect 'donations', wind in jena, create a group of other activists that they can call at the drop of a hat to produce a 'rent a riot' to shakedown a white public official to give them whatever they want. It is a nice racket.
I'm sorry for what happened to you, Vito, in third grade... it had to be traumatic for you to bring it back to memory today. And I hope that Kyle got his karma after he did what he did to you.

But I also want to respond to newman's and Fjack's posts on the subject. When I was in 7th grade, I made the mistake of not looking where I was going and ultimately bumping the pinky finger of a known Gang Banger. Before I knew it, after I'd apologized for bumping him, I was surrounded by 4, then 5 then 6 boys with sticks, brass nuckles, and chains. I ran so fast and so  hard that I lost them by running up 16 flights of stairs to get away from them. That was the most scared I'd been in a long time.

Where did those boys wind up? Well most of them are doing a LONG stretch in maximum security prisons. I have no idea where the rest went. Perhaps they're dead, or perhaps they realized they had to change their lives and make something of it. The problem with these boys was the way they were raised. I knew their mothers and just like me, their fathers weren't in the picture. Their moms use to let them get away with murder *not the literal sense*. When they got too 'tall' to discipline their moms gave up because they were afraid that the boys would hurt them.

I said that to say this... gang bangers and drug dealers are products of bad parenting. I hope Kyle, wherever he is, if he's a parent, he's telling his sons or daughters how being a bully wasn't the right thing to do and that they should strive to be better than he was as a child.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT

TNB....................Typical negro behaviour!
Thanks for making me laugh...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Johnny

• New JTFer
Community Rallies For Justice

Despite the short notice hundreds of people showed up to rally for
justice against the hate crime committed against our children on
Halloween Night. Chanting "Enough is Enough" against the double
standard of justice when it comes to Howard Beach!  This was caught on Video Cameras of the Black & Hispanic Youths cruising Crossbay Blvd in Howard Beach, with a Bat, Crowbar, Broom Sticks, etc.  There has been estimated by Police Commissioner Ray Kelly on Fox 5 News, that there was a total of 40 Youths, yet, only 6 have been arrested, and released.  The Special Crime Task Force has Witnesses stating that they were calling the White Youth's "Crackers" as they attacked them.  These were our children who were 14 years old, and the criminals were as old as 25. One of our children was so badly attacked, he has 9 staples in the back of his head.  Another Youth, who was 3 blocks down, who they tried to Rob, was rushed to the Hospital with a Concussion with short term memory loss.  Where were the Police?  They were allowed to cruise down a 4 block stretch on Crossbay Blvd and attack our Youth.  Why when the Special Crimes Task Force has Witnesses, not charged them immediately with a Hate Crime?  Is it because it was against White Youths?  Where was the News for the Saturday Night Rally?  Where were our Local Politicians?  Where was our Police Commissioner?  Where was our Mayor? 

For add'l info, visit:  www.Crossbayblvd.com

Offline Johnny

• New JTFer
HOWARD BEACH BIAS CRIME ON HALLOWEEN - BLACK YOUTHS ATTACK WHITE YOUTHS
« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2007, 11:54:38 PM »
for add'l info:  visit:  www.crossbayblvd.com