Author Topic: Brits enjoy the siversh¡tty  (Read 2503 times)

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
Brits enjoy the siversh¡tty
« on: April 30, 2007, 10:49:23 PM »
Holy mother of G-d!

I see the end of Britain. I can't believe what I am reading.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/5795

NOW MUSLIMS GET THEIR OWN LAWS IN BRITAIN

MUSLIM radicals have established their own draconian court systems in Britain.

Controversial Sharia courts have been set up in major towns and cities to impose Islamic law and enable Muslims to shun the legitimate British legal system.

Last night religious leaders and politicians expressed outrage that Sharia law is gaining an increasing foothold in our society.

Critics insisted that the Govern­ment is allowing a two-tier legal system to flourish in the name of political correctness and that the authority of UK justice is being undermined.

The Daily Express can reveal that one of the controversial courts has been set up in the home town of the 7/7 London bombings ringleader.

Mohammed Siddique Khan was responsible for the Edgware Road Circle Line explosion which killed six people and injured 120. Our investigation has found that the Sharia court system has been set up in the heart of Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, and that it is a model for others across the country which are operating outside the British legal process.

The Dewsbury court is called the Sharee Council – another term for Sharia – and operates as a Muslim judiciary making decisions by which attendees must abide.

In many countries, hard-line interpretations of the Islamic law allow people to be stoned to death, beheaded or have their limbs amputated.

Non-Muslims are excluded from the secretive court which is registered as a charity to receive British tax benefits.

<snip the dribble because I can't stand to read anymore>

The cult of multiculturalism is about to claim it's first victim.  Britain first, France second.

Enjoy the Sharia!
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Brits enjoy the siversh¡tty
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 07:39:42 AM »
English people stink for tolerating Muslim Nazism.

English people stink for ignoring the plight of their own poor and disadvantaged.

English people stink for their vile attitude towards Jews.

English people stink for their opposition to Israel.

English people stink for their feminism and their prostration before black monsters who want to rape and kill them.

English people suck and England sucks.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?