Author Topic: who the hell is that Marbus0 ?? what a loser!  (Read 1779 times)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
who the hell is that Marbus0 ?? what a loser!
« on: February 04, 2010, 01:17:32 AM »
Just look what he says
"Some JTF swine is trolling me" what a jerk

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 03:41:10 AM by 4International »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Re: who the hell is that Marbus0 ?? what a loser!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 03:48:49 AM »
Marbus is an escaped mental patient from a Croat mental asylum who has been trolling and flagging JTF videos and accounts for 3 years.

Here is his hero, the Croatian Ustasha "poglavnik" [Fuehrer] from 1941 to 1945 who met with his boyfriend Adolph SHitler [yemach shemo vezichro]

See the videos of the meeting here:

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 03:59:03 AM »

Adolf SHitler gives a Mercedes Benz car as an official gift in recognition of the "contribution" of the Croatian 369th division to the Third Reich's war effort on the Eastern Front and Stalingrad.

http://www.youtube.com/user/WW2CroatianNewsreel

[That Zootube  channel was set up by a Croat and has dozens of videos glorifying the genocidal WW2 Ustasha Nazi regime of Ante Pavelic. The user claims that it is for "historical" purposes only. Oh yeah, sure it is!]

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 05:35:30 AM by 4International »

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 04:43:49 AM »
You know, I went to his channel and I was utterly shocked to find Hebrew-speakers who subscribed his filthy channel! what a bunch of self-loathing people!!  >:(
How can you "be friends" with someone who viciously supports your enemies (by the way, the Israeli dude is from Shalom Achshav (so it's no wonder, I suppose)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 05:22:15 AM »
You know, I went to his channel and I was utterly shocked to find Hebrew-speakers who subscribed his filthy channel! what a bunch of self-loathing people!!  >:(
How can you "be friends" with someone who viciously supports your enemies (by the way, the Israeli dude is from Shalom Achshav (so it's no wonder, I suppose)

Yes Edward, there are a lot of delusional Shizophrenic mental patients in Peace Now like Oppenheimer who befriend outright Nazis on Zootube like Marbus. It's interesting to see how they will align themselves with anyone no matter how vicious - beasts who openly praise Hitler and either praise the Holocaust, revise the number of Jews murdered drastically downward or deny that it ever happened in the first place - so long as these Nazi beasts are against JTF and Chaim.

Oppenheimer and his traitorous Israel-hating Bolshevik cronies in Peace Now are completely insane: they should all be strait-jacketed and locked up in padded cells.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 05:29:54 AM by 4International »

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 06:02:11 AM »
The sad part, is that "Peace Now" is legal, it shouldn't be, you know, they were among those traitors who sent "evidences" against the heroic soldiers of the IDF to the hidious pig Goldstone (yimach shemo vezichro), and still nobody cares... are the Israelis crazy!?! don't they see what these traitors do!?!??? :o

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 07:07:29 AM »
Why hasn't this pig been banned???

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 08:13:01 AM by 4International »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 08:13:30 AM »
Why hasn't this pig been banned???

This Nazi a**hole has bragged publicly on Zootube how he was responsible for getting several JTF accounts banned on Zootube.

Oppenheimer shows up on his Gay Nazi  zootube channel and falsely accused me of making 2 parody channels one called "Marbus00" and the other "RobStarksucks". Then Marbus the piece of Nazi excrement wrote the following on the "RobStarkSucks" channel:

"...you will get yours!!"

This was clearly a very thinly disguised threat and I told him to shut his Nazi mouth or I will report him to the FBI and he practically crapped in his Nazi pants afterwards because he immediately went to Oppenheimer's  channel and panicked, asking him like a sh*t scared 8 year old kid: "Do you think what I wrote was a death threat?" 

:laugh: :::D

Of course Marbus won't be banned from zootube and neither will Oppenheimer because zootube is owned and operated by Google which is very Leftist and was heavily pro-Obama during the 2008 election campaign. In fact Google's owners and operators contributed financially in a big way to the Obama campaign.

There are literally hundreds of thousands of Jihadist Muslim Nazi and neo-Nazi videos all over zootube and most of them never get removed despite repeated flagging. However, anti-Jihadist, anti-Nazi videos and channels get removed very quickly in huge numbers on a regular basis. Go figure.

Offline Quagmire

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2010, 12:48:59 AM »
Marbus is a cool guy.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2010, 12:58:49 PM »
Marbus is a cool guy.

Quagmire,

If you think this person who hates JTF is a cool guy, then why are you here?  That's the quagmire.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2010, 01:15:33 PM »
Marbus is a cool guy.

Quagmire,

If you think this person who hates JTF is a cool guy, then why are you here?  That's the quagmire.
don't worry he isn't here anymore.chaim banned him this morning for spaming.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 08:01:12 AM by Ben m »
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2010, 07:23:54 AM »
Marbus is a cool guy.

Quagmire,

don't worry he isn't here anymore.chaim banned him this morning for spuming.
Spaming. Not "spuming"
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2010, 07:59:38 AM »
Marbus is a cool guy.

Quagmire,

don't worry he isn't here anymore.chaim banned him this morning for spuming.
Spaming. Not "spuming"

sorry,thank you for alerting me.it is such a shame. >:(
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.