Author Topic: The Ugly Language Against Imerica  (Read 12173 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Ugly Language Against Imerica
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2007, 02:35:21 AM »
Alan Keyes though (he's not representative of this board) is, IMO a homophobe who kicked his own 19 year old daughter out of their house because she is a lesbian. He took her school funding away, he took away a place for her to lay her head and all because of the fact that he dosen't believe in the fact that homosexuals can have meaningful relationships just like heterosexual couples. He looks at homosexuality as an act that you do and that's what I think homophobes think.

Imerica, I completely disagree with you about homosexuality.  For those who believe and fear Gd, it is clearly written that homosexuality is an abomination...there is no exception. 

Now, there are homosexuals who are "proud and open" and some who are secretive and modest about their sexuality.  Quite frankly, sex and sex acts and all sorts of things like that whether it be a heterosexual or homosexual should be kept in the privacy of one's home.  Nobody needs to know how a man likes to do it to a woman or how a man likes to take it up the butt!!!

There in lies the problem with our society: Gay Pride...It's evil...It's is completely inappropriate for any man, woman, or child to know if a man likes it up the butt or likes to give it up the butt...It is really really really disgusting!  If a man or woman likes things a certain, the solution is to keep in the privacy of one's home!!! Show some modesty and respect for humanity...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Imerica

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2007, 03:16:14 AM »
Alan Keyes though (he's not representative of this board) is, IMO a homophobe who kicked his own 19 year old daughter out of their house because she is a lesbian. He took her school funding away, he took away a place for her to lay her head and all because of the fact that he dosen't believe in the fact that homosexuals can have meaningful relationships just like heterosexual couples. He looks at homosexuality as an act that you do and that's what I think homophobes think.

Imerica, I completely disagree with you about homosexuality.  For those who believe and fear Gd, it is clearly written that homosexuality is an abomination...there is no exception. 

Now, there are homosexuals who are "proud and open" and some who are secretive and modest about their sexuality.  Quite frankly, sex and sex acts and all sorts of things like that whether it be a heterosexual or homosexual should be kept in the privacy of one's home.  Nobody needs to know how a man likes to do it to a woman or how a man likes to take it up the butt!!!

There in lies the problem with our society: Gay Pride...It's evil...It's is completely inappropriate for any man, woman, or child to know if a man likes it up the butt or likes to give it up the butt...It is really really really disgusting!  If a man or woman likes things a certain, the solution is to keep in the privacy of one's home!!! Show some modesty and respect for humanity...
I actually agree with you, danny. I don't like hearing about other heterosexual people's views on their 'lovemaking', and I don't want to hear what homosexuals like either...thats their personal business. However I don't mind hearing that a homosexual couples or heterosexual couples are happy together. Keep the sex in the bedroom, you know? I mean, I don't even want to know if my grandmother did it (well of course she did because  my mom is here. lol) But it makes me shudder just thinking about it.

MODS: I don't know if I'm crossing the line with what I just said, but if I did, I'm sorry.

ihkili18

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2007, 08:07:40 AM »
Actually Jeffguy, when I listen to Chaim, it seems that me and Chaimfan are the ones who are correct on this issue. We are not hating her cause she is black but because of her Nazism.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2007, 08:49:37 AM »

I actually agree with you, danny. I don't like hearing about other heterosexual people's views on their 'lovemaking', and I don't want to hear what homosexuals like either...thats their personal business. However I don't mind hearing that a homosexual couples or heterosexual couples are happy together. Keep the sex in the bedroom, you know? I mean, I don't even want to know if my grandmother did it (well of course she did because  my mom is here. lol) But it makes me shudder just thinking about it.

MODS: I don't know if I'm crossing the line with what I just said, but if I did, I'm sorry.

Disclaimer: my views of homosexuality does not go with the views of this forum..they are only my best devised opinion.

As far as couples being happy...they're happy.  However, i'm specifically talking about G-d fearing people, if one had a personal private tendency of being a homosexual or being attracted to the same sex while unattracted to the opposite sex, he/she should seek real help and loved ones of that person who the homosexual confides in, are required to be compassionate and be there for that person seeking help. 

Imerica, Gd gives us rules to follow day by day. A lot of these rules are in place to help control animal instincts in which humans have such as aggression, sexual, eating, cussing, etc etc etc.  What sets apart humans from animals is our ability to follow these rules, even the most difficult, without defaulting or hardly ever defaulting or defaulting at the proper moment, and at the same time have enough rationality to understand why these Divine rules exist.  Animals are incapable of this.  Real homosexuals (not experimental ones) will have a handicap and a mental/behavioral irregularity and therefore, most likely will have a harder time controlling that desire.  A homosexual should be ashamed of that desire and should seek real help no matter how high the mountain is to climb or no matter how hard the lifelong struggle will be. This type of person will win my heart of being righteous or close to it. I think this is the holiest way a homosexual should act. 

When one says, "Oh just accept it, he/she is happier that way..blah blah blah"... It's such a sell out!!!!  When someone you love does wrong, just like if it were your own child, out love, you are supposed rebuke wrong doing...not be afraid to offend...

This is why I love Chaim ben Pesach.  While it may seem to a lay person that he is offending everyone, I know that he speaking a lot of truth..and he speaks truth because it is actually out of love.  When Alan Keyes speaks truth, it is out of love, not intolerance.  LIberals treat people with CONTEMPT. They do not practice what they preach. They speak of tolerance yet they separate different races with hate crime legislation and affirmative action for example.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Scriabin

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2007, 10:14:13 AM »
Jeffguy and Jimmy are correct...of course.

How many times do I have to say it, "those who cannot debate, defame."

Are we Kahanists or aren't we?  If we are, we should model ourselves after him.

Rabbi Kahane NEVER would resort to personal attacks like this.  He was far too INTELLIGENT and WISE to do so.

Imerica

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2007, 11:58:04 AM »

Disclaimer: my views of homosexuality does not go with the views of this forum..they are only my best devised opinion.

As far as couples being happy...they're happy.  However, i'm specifically talking about G-d fearing people, if one had a personal private tendency of being a homosexual or being attracted to the same sex while unattracted to the opposite sex, he/she should seek real help and loved ones of that person who the homosexual confides in, are required to be compassionate and be there for that person seeking help. 

Imerica, Gd gives us rules to follow day by day. A lot of these rules are in place to help control animal instincts in which humans have such as aggression, sexual, eating, cussing, etc etc etc.  What sets apart humans from animals is our ability to follow these rules, even the most difficult, without defaulting or hardly ever defaulting or defaulting at the proper moment, and at the same time have enough rationality to understand why these Divine rules exist.  Animals are incapable of this.  Real homosexuals (not experimental ones) will have a handicap and a mental/behavioral irregularity and therefore, most likely will have a harder time controlling that desire.  A homosexual should be ashamed of that desire and should seek real help no matter how high the mountain is to climb or no matter how hard the lifelong struggle will be. This type of person will win my heart of being righteous or close to it. I think this is the holiest way a homosexual should act. 

When one says, "Oh just accept it, he/she is happier that way..blah blah blah"... It's such a sell out!!!!  When someone you love does wrong, just like if it were your own child, out love, you are supposed rebuke wrong doing...not be afraid to offend...

This is why I love Chaim ben Pesach.  While it may seem to a lay person that he is offending everyone, I know that he speaking a lot of truth..and he speaks truth because it is actually out of love.  When Alan Keyes speaks truth, it is out of love, not intolerance.  LIberals treat people with CONTEMPT. They do not practice what they preach. They speak of tolerance yet they separate different races with hate crime legislation and affirmative action for example.

Well, I can definately say that the last paragraph doesn't describe me at all. lol Affirmative action should be stricken from the books or revamped to say the least. Its way too one-sided now when it didn't initially start out that way.

Well, I can say that although I disagree with you on some points I respect your opinion. In fact I'll fight to the death for you to keep it. :)

On homosexuality, I have to say that although I dont' want to hear about anyone's sexual exploits (hetero or homosexual) I don't judge beyond that point. I think where Alan Keyes and I separate is where disowning  your child becomes the first thing you think of when it comes to finding out they're gay. You yourself said that homosexuals are sick and need help, if that's your belief, how does kicking your child out qualify as 'helping' them when they have no money, no housing, no college experience (because Keyes took even the money that his daughter would have used for college).?

I don't want to get into specifics of the homosexual relationship because I don't want to break any descency barriers here..but saying that a homosexual should be ashamed of themselves and what they physically feel is presumptuous. I don't know how hard it would be for them to pretend not to have feelings for people of the same sex but I'm assuming that if they fake being straight, they'll hurt themselves and the one they're fooling.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2007, 01:24:07 PM »
Well, I can say that although I disagree with you on some points I respect your opinion. In fact I'll fight to the death for you to keep it. :)

On homosexuality, I have to say that although I dont' want to hear about anyone's sexual exploits (hetero or homosexual) I don't judge beyond that point. I think where Alan Keyes and I separate is where disowning  your child becomes the first thing you think of when it comes to finding out they're gay. You yourself said that homosexuals are sick and need help, if that's your belief, how does kicking your child out qualify as 'helping' them when they have no money, no housing, no college experience (because Keyes took even the money that his daughter would have used for college).?

I don't want to get into specifics of the homosexual relationship because I don't want to break any descency barriers here..but saying that a homosexual should be ashamed of themselves and what they physically feel is presumptuous. I don't know how hard it would be for them to pretend not to have feelings for people of the same sex but I'm assuming that if they fake being straight, they'll hurt themselves and the one they're fooling.

FIrst point about Alan Keyes and his daughter: I do not know the nature of their relationship or her openness of being gay.  If my child were rebellious and disrespectful, you can sure say I would kick him/her out of the house.  Otherwise, G-d fobid I would ever be in this situation, I would show compassion. LIke I said, I don't know the nature of Keyes's relatinoship with his daughter...perhaps she was one of those butch lesbians and outspoken like Rosie O'donnel et al.

Secondly, I never said that any homosexual shoudl lie to oneself about having feelings or urges of homosexuality.  Someone who has tendencies like that has to admit to himself/herself first...realize that it is a problem and seek proper help.  I'm not suggesting anyone live a lie..i'm suggesting they seek help after he/she realizes he/she has that problem...NOt walk around and prance and be like all proud etc..it's not somethign to be proud of...society should not be accepting homosexuality as normal or deviation from normal..it is ABNORMAL! plain and simple...

Imerica

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2007, 06:03:29 PM »

FIrst point about Alan Keyes and his daughter: I do not know the nature of their relationship or her openness of being gay.  If my child were rebellious and disrespectful, you can sure say I would kick him/her out of the house.  Otherwise, G-d fobid I would ever be in this situation, I would show compassion. LIke I said, I don't know the nature of Keyes's relatinoship with his daughter...perhaps she was one of those butch lesbians and outspoken like Rosie O'donnel et al.

Secondly, I never said that any homosexual shoudl lie to oneself about having feelings or urges of homosexuality.  Someone who has tendencies like that has to admit to himself/herself first...realize that it is a problem and seek proper help.  I'm not suggesting anyone live a lie..i'm suggesting they seek help after he/she realizes he/she has that problem...NOt walk around and prance and be like all proud etc..it's not somethign to be proud of...society should not be accepting homosexuality as normal or deviation from normal..it is ABNORMAL! plain and simple...

Actually, Keyes' daughter wasn't a bad kid. She didn't "become" gay to upset her father. As a matter of fact she hid it from him for years before coming out to both Keyes and her mother. They decided that upon hearing the news that she should leave at 19 years old. Keyes let go of all financial support for her and just put her out into the world like a dog. I wouldn't have done that to my daughter. Thank G_D though that its a matter of opinion.

Why is it that some people looking from the outside-in only see homosexuality as a physical thing you DO instead of a state of being? There are people who are afraid to come out for fear of themselves being ostracized by the community, or they wind up committing suicide because of the community's rejection of them.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2007, 07:25:07 PM »
Actually Jeffguy, when I listen to Chaim, it seems that me and Chaimfan are the ones who are correct on this issue. We are not hating her cause she is black but because of her Nazism.

I think Yakov said this somewhere and it really nails the issue on the head... Chaim can say what he says because he's a giant. He always backs up what he says with facts, statistics, and history. That's what makes him so amazing to listen to. That's the difference.

I certainly agree that any nazism is disgusting. You know where I stand. I, certainly, do not agree with her because she thinks that society deems what's right and wrong and is buying into that whole "they were born that way" ideology. Not everyone has the capacity to face the honest truth, but she's willing to stick around and argue without breaking the forum rules. Her posts give the people on this forum the chance to debate and sharpen up the arguments.

Maybe I should post about homosexual perverts again... shake things up a little.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2007, 08:17:59 PM »

Actually, Keyes' daughter wasn't a bad kid. She didn't "become" gay to upset her father. As a matter of fact she hid it from him for years before coming out to both Keyes and her mother. They decided that upon hearing the news that she should leave at 19 years old. Keyes let go of all financial support for her and just put her out into the world like a dog. I wouldn't have done that to my daughter. Thank G_D though that its a matter of opinion.

Why is it that some people looking from the outside-in only see homosexuality as a physical thing you DO instead of a state of being? There are people who are afraid to come out for fear of themselves being ostracized by the community, or they wind up committing suicide because of the community's rejection of them.
[/quote]

Honestly, I don't know anything about Keyes and his daughter or anythign about his daughter and what they talked about.  G-d forbid I would ever be in that situation. If a son or daughter of mine came to me and confided in me about their sexuality, I personally would show compassion and see if I could find help.

I personally have known homosexuals. I can understand that for homosexual men that they find the masculine figure to be attractive as a heterosexual man would find a feminin figure to be attractive.  It's actually quite strange because it almost seems that that homosexual man should have been a woman.  With that being said, some people are homosexual because they were born that way..however...i think that a vast majority became that way due to nurture and not nature (such as sexual molestation at a young age).  I mean if you ever watch dateline, it is unbelievable how many child sexual predators are out there! And normal lay people.  It remains to be seen.

I agree with you that you can't just throw people away in the garbage...you need to be compassionate towards those who fear Gd but have tendencies which are against Gd..and help them and guide them etc.  However, in our society, homosexuality is glorified...and that is very evil.  that should be frowned upon and rebuked.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2007, 08:22:37 PM »
And do you know what?  There isn't a single psychiatrist in the whole of America or Europe who would 'help' someone overcome their homosexuality.  On the contrary if you went to them for help they would break you down emotionally and encourage you to indulge your perversion.  So the gentile has one option left - go to a church and get some freak shoving Jesus BS down your throat.  I guess maybe this is one of the reasons why white gentiles out of desperation turn to Islam.  No one else is offering real solutions or meaningful explanations to life any more.  Homosexuality isn't just an abomination, it is hollow, destructive, horrific and empty compared to loving and holding a woman in your arms.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2007, 08:59:12 PM »
How about the following situation:

Your son comes home and announces that he's having sex change surgery because he's always been a woman inside.

Then, he announces that he's doing so, because he's really a lesbian as well as a woman, and wants to have only lesbian sex.

Still think this mental state is "merely a state of being"?

Or...did you give birth to a defective mutant?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2007, 09:03:48 PM »
Come on... homosexuality is a CHOICE. Let me say that again... it's a CHOICE.

CHOICE.

How do I know? Because it wouldn't even matter if a person was born gay - which they are not - because it's STILL a choice. People act like someone came up and put gay handcuffs on them and now they can't help themselves. They just have to do what they feel - and where does doing what you feel all the time get you?

So let me ask you... if you were "born" a pedophile... I mean... your DNA just was just attracted to young children, G-d forbid... does that give you ANY RIGHT AT ALL to act out on that? You don't think that some people were "born" sexually attracted to their brother, sister, mother, or father? So now it's right?? Does that mean you act out? Or does that mean that you control yourself? GIVE ME A BREAK. Seriously... how can anyone honestly say that they were just born liking that "sort of thing" that can't produce children and never has? It wrong from physics, biology, chemistry, evolution... what happened? So there weren't any gay ancestors, where are those gay genes coming from? I guess that one doesn't lend itself to "survival of the fittest".

Let me word this, again, in another way... so what's your take on bestiality? Hey... some people were just born perverted and like animals, right? So tell me, then... how come animals don't ever have anal relations? How come you never see a monkey or a chicken try doing that? Only humans do that... and what would be the difference? We have the ability to make choices and they don't. We can have a fetish that they aren't capable of possessing. It's not natural. How could it be?

An animal is just an animal. If it's hungry, it eats. If it's tired, it sleeps. They don't have the capacity that we have. So what... we just throw our hands in the air and say to ourselves "no... really... if a child doesn't have both the masculine and the feminine growing up, it's good for them. That whole thing about having a family and teaching them is just an optional thing and G-d was just playing when he said to be fruitful and multiply." G-d forbid! That's what these people think.

They don't care about what it says in the black and white. They don't care about G-d or the Bible. They don't care about logic or what's best for civilized society... the rules don't apply to them. They care only about themselves and what THEY want. Look. They were born that way. It's ridiculous and it's an EXCUSE!

Do you think these people feel good about themselves? Of course not. Now why is that? Maybe it's because the ONLY (and I mean ONLY) way to feel good about yourself is to do right, and have self control, and overcome your obstacles that Hashem, blessed is our Creator, gave to us in order to overcome. And WHY would G-d do this?

Simple.

Because our souls have a chance to know G-d even deeper... and that's because we have free will. Only G-d and humans have free will. The challenge of life is to be as close to the Creator as possible and it's the ONLY thing that REALLY feels good. The other perversions are just a lame excuse. The whole choice thing is an excuse... a LIE... a pile of excrement created by the left in order to condone perverted sickos. They're not proud (no matter what they say) to be gay or they wouldn't be so defensive. They aren't proud! You think they are proud? Why wouldn't they be proud? Because deep down they KNOW that it's WRONG and SICK.

When you do right, you don't care if people disagree with you... you KNOW you are doing right and you respect yourself. People at JTF know what that's like.

What if you were born liking murder? How about if you are born a sexual predator or a stalker? How about if someone is born an abuser? Or an alcoholic? Does that mean it's ok? Is that honest?

G-d was right and, in His infinite wisdom, gave us free will and some instructions to live by (that just happen to make perfect sense).
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 09:06:01 PM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2007, 09:24:49 PM »
Come on... homosexuality is a CHOICE. Let me say that again... it's a CHOICE.

CHOICE.

How do I know? Because it wouldn't even matter if a person was born gay - which they are not - because it's STILL a choice. People act like someone came up and put gay handcuffs on them and now they can't help themselves. They just have to do what they feel - and where does doing what you feel all the time get you?

So let me ask you... if you were "born" a pedophile... I mean... your DNA just was just attracted to young children, G-d forbid... does that give you ANY RIGHT AT ALL to act out on that? You don't think that some people were "born" sexually attracted to their brother, sister, mother, or father? So now it's right?? Does that mean you act out? Or does that mean that you control yourself? GIVE ME A BREAK. Seriously... how can anyone honestly say that they were just born liking that "sort of thing" that can't produce children and never has? It wrong from physics, biology, chemistry, evolution... what happened? So there weren't any gay ancestors, where are those gay genes coming from? I guess that one doesn't lend itself to "survival of the fittest".

Let me word this, again, in another way... so what's your take on bestiality? Hey... some people were just born perverted and like animals, right? So tell me, then... how come animals don't ever have anal relations? How come you never see a monkey or a chicken try doing that? Only humans do that... and what would be the difference? We have the ability to make choices and they don't. We can have a fetish that they aren't capable of possessing. It's not natural. How could it be?

An animal is just an animal. If it's hungry, it eats. If it's tired, it sleeps. They don't have the capacity that we have. So what... we just throw our hands in the air and say to ourselves "no... really... if a child doesn't have both the masculine and the feminine growing up, it's good for them. That whole thing about having a family and teaching them is just an optional thing and G-d was just playing when he said to be fruitful and multiply." G-d forbid! That's what these people think.

They don't care about what it says in the black and white. They don't care about G-d or the Bible. They don't care about logic or what's best for civilized society... the rules don't apply to them. They care only about themselves and what THEY want. Look. They were born that way. It's ridiculous and it's an EXCUSE!

Do you think these people feel good about themselves? Of course not. Now why is that? Maybe it's because the ONLY (and I mean ONLY) way to feel good about yourself is to do right, and have self control, and overcome your obstacles that Hashem, blessed is our Creator, gave to us in order to overcome. And WHY would G-d do this?

Simple.

Because our souls have a chance to know G-d even deeper... and that's because we have free will. Only G-d and humans have free will. The challenge of life is to be as close to the Creator as possible and it's the ONLY thing that REALLY feels good. The other perversions are just a lame excuse. The whole choice thing is an excuse... a LIE... a pile of excrement created by the left in order to condone perverted sickos. They're not proud (no matter what they say) to be gay or they wouldn't be so defensive. They aren't proud! You think they are proud? Why wouldn't they be proud? Because deep down they KNOW that it's WRONG and SICK.

When you do right, you don't care if people disagree with you... you KNOW you are doing right and you respect yourself. People at JTF know what that's like.

What if you were born liking murder? How about if you are born a sexual predator or a stalker? How about if someone is born an abuser? Or an alcoholic? Does that mean it's ok? Is that honest?

G-d was right and, in His infinite wisdom, gave us free will and some instructions to live by (that just happen to make perfect sense).

I believe homosexuality is an addiction no less than one to drugs, alcohol, food, and sex. You can never be 'cured' of such things, but through self-discipline and choice, you can choose to live a healthy life.   

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2007, 10:54:06 PM »
IMERICA,
I agree with your observations and fair criticism of Chaim. I share your point of view. Chaim, himself admitted that most, or a large % of JTF supporters disagree with the manner with which he criticizes blacks.
Now, you can disagree with him - JTF is not a cult and still support his message which is to celebrate righteousness and hating evil in any person, regardless of the color of their skin. There is quite a bit of black Jews, as you know, and I am telling you, Chaim loves them as their own brothers and sisters.
I only wish he can stay away from disparagingly comparing EVIL blacks to monkeys, apes etc. To me it is abhorrent. But, he also does it to self-hating Jewish swine and I do not find this offensive, in fact I support it because I despise self-hating kikes much more than evil blacks.

But again, I agree with your comments - Chaim disparaging racial remarks, while directed to evil blacks, of which your community have a disproportinonate %, dilute and weaken JTF main message and are a major impediment to growth of this movement, IMO. I think that Chaim and others, should still criticize the evil, primitive black culture and evil black "leaders" without racial epithets.
All the best to you and your family!

JSullivan is 100% right. Imerica is an asset to this forum. She is very likable and it helpful to understand her point of view as, undoubtedly, it is shared by a significant percentage of black populace.  It also helps Imerica to understand Jewish and White Gentiles perspective and our grievances with the majority of blacks.

BTW, Imerica, what Chaim says is not evil, nor it racist - it should be very helpful, for if you listen to him, it would help you elevate your brethren. Unfortunately, majority of blacks are listening to "liberal" racist – who bring blacks down by creating a victimhood complex.
All the best to you and, unfortunately, not so numerous friends that we have in the black community.
Manch

My problem with Chaim's overall message is that it was almost all about the evil of blacks) and riddled with comments about monkeys swinging from trees, apes, and other things that upset me. He didn't go as far as some other people did here with the name-calling but it stings. His message about black people not needing a leader is agreeable, his bashing and generalizations about black women having 8 children by 8 men isn't. His message about his view of Farrakhan and Jesse and also Al are agreeable, his generalizations about how ALL blacks speak isn't. I guess I'll need super selective hearing in order to filter all of the mean 'stuff' he says out.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 02:23:48 AM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2007, 01:55:16 AM »

Your son comes home and announces that he's having sex change surgery because he's always been a woman inside.

Then, he announces that he's doing so, because he's really a lesbian as well as a woman, and wants to have only lesbian sex.

Sounds like you are describing Mrs. Garrison on South Park..hahahaha

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2007, 08:21:57 AM »
Sounds like you are describing Mrs. Garrison on South Park..hahahaha

LOL!

Imerica

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2007, 09:08:19 AM »

That confuses me because that would mean that he would want to only be intimate with women AS a woman...but since he's male that would make him heteroexual. So yes, that's where my eyes would cross and I'd tell him, "Look, I know this great therapist...." If he persisted then I wouldn't stop him, however if he was a minor I'd let him know that he'd have to wait to get that sex change until after he's in college, and can work on his own to get the sex change. *I'd still be a little messed up, even if this happened with my own daughters*.

What a great, thought-provoking question.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2007, 11:09:36 AM »

IF this were to happen to me, the only thought that woudl cross my mind is that he's a skhizoidphrenic and needs a psychiatrist...I"m not a psychiatrist...so i would refer him to a doctor who knows one...and find the best one..

That confuses me because that would mean that he would want to only be intimate with women AS a woman...but since he's male that would make him heteroexual. So yes, that's where my eyes would cross and I'd tell him, "Look, I know this great therapist...." If he persisted then I wouldn't stop him, however if he was a minor I'd let him know that he'd have to wait to get that sex change until after he's in college, and can work on his own to get the sex change. *I'd still be a little messed up, even if this happened with my own daughters*.

What a great, thought-provoking question.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2007, 08:46:27 PM »
Manch I disagree with you but in a respectful way. The fact is you cannot argue with anything Chaim says factually. What is wrong with him comparing them to apes. That seems to kind for me. You are right that not all blacks are like this but clearly the majority are murderous and evil and their 95% support of the two shvartza jerks supports this. I actually am upset that Chaim is toning down his critiszm of them and I believe it is unnecessary as the jew who will be turned away form us because  of this is obviously concerned about shvartzas more than his own people. Again the fact that there are a few good ones in any group doesn't justify us showing any sympathy towards them. Most blacks are illegitimate garbage and I don't believe they justify the watering down of the JTF message.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2007, 11:06:30 PM »
Manch I disagree with you but in a respectful way. The fact is you cannot argue with anything Chaim says factually. What is wrong with him comparing them to apes. That seems to kind for me. You are right that not all blacks are like this but clearly the majority are murderous and evil and their 95% support of the two shvartza jerks supports this. I actually am upset that Chaim is toning down his critiszm of them and I believe it is unnecessary as the jew who will be turned away form us because  of this is obviously concerned about shvartzas more than his own people. Again the fact that there are a few good ones in any group doesn't justify us showing any sympathy towards them. Most blacks are illegitimate garbage and I don't believe they justify the watering down of the JTF message.

DownwithIslam, i disagree with you.  I was one Jew who was turned off about 10 years ago when Chaim was up in arms against blacks.   It was becaise I felt like I was adopting an extreme point of view without any validity...  However, I'm back with jtf and I'm still here and one of the reasons is because Chaim clarified his stance and toned down to an acceptable level.  And it's not because I care more about blacks than I do with fellow brethren Jews.  It is because I cannot get my points across to normal lay people with radical and extreme arguements (nor can Chaim or jtf if it is going to turn into a mass movement in the memory of Rabbi Meir Kahane). Furthermore,  I have no desire to judge someone by the color of their skin, and I fully understand that Chaim doesn't either. His stance can be justified and I have no intentions in changing his mind. He's gone through enough to be pissed off about them.

Maybe the difference between you and Chaim with me is that the both of you grew up in close proximity with the very excrement you guys complain about; I was lucky enough not to be exposed to any of them.  Secondly after 9/11, i realized that so-called African Americans weren't the problem...it was Islam and anyone who was politically correct about Islam irregardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, etc.  The enemy that shoudl be fought are those who act evil and harbor evil irregardless of race.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2007, 12:45:35 AM »
Dannycookies, what city do you live in? Also I am not judging blacks by their skin color but rather by their actions. As I stated blacks all voted for jackson so that means I have the right to hate them all. Just because a teeny minority are good doesn't mean we should allow the crap to continue. Also it pains me that Chaim is toning down as I loved those classic shvartza stories. Most people that are kahanists are perfectly fine with the shvartza jokes.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2007, 07:54:58 AM »
Dannycookies, what city do you live in? Also I am not judging blacks by their skin color but rather by their actions. As I stated blacks all voted for jackson so that means I have the right to hate them all. Just because a teeny minority are good doesn't mean we should allow the crap to continue. Also it pains me that Chaim is toning down as I loved those classic shvartza stories. Most people that are kahanists are perfectly fine with the shvartza jokes.

Actually I have lived in NYC for the last 3-4 years..but before in a suburb in NJ in which the school system i belonged to was waspy and maybe had one or two token black people.

Dont' get me wrong.  I love shvartza jokes..I make them all the time!  I hate the same filth everybody else hates, I hate affirmative action in giving random blacks better treatment, I dislike "hate crime" laws etc...I'm right there with you, buddy.  It's all in the presentation which one makes.  Going on a picket line yelling and screaming will not get through to an intellectual.  Look at the power the PLO got by recruiting so-called moderates who were apparantly a little smarter than their previous leaders (but still not smarter than most of us!) 

Now you choose to hate all shvartzas beause a sickingly majority of them voted for Jessie Hymietown Jackson in 1984. If you feel being extreme to all blacks you meet to be a way of legitimizing jtf, that's fine.  For me, I prefer not to do it that way.  The way you like to do it is the rough and tough way, which is not a bad thing sometimes. However, I prefer to do it like the way Rabbi Meir Kahane spoke to his enemies (although I'm lousy at doing it!).  You know, like when people would jeer at him and he would make them feel stupid by saying something witty to shut them up.

Look at Alan Keyes also..Remember his shows on MSNBC?  I love that guy! He's a smart wonderful human being and he captivates me whenever he talks.  So did Meir Kahane.  So does Chaim ben Pesach, but it used to be more with entertainment value than now..now it is a combination of education and entertainment. Anyway, that's my point of view.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2007, 09:48:49 AM »

Actually I have lived in NYC for the last 3-4 years..but before in a suburb in NJ in which the school system i belonged to was waspy and maybe had one or two token black people.

Dont' get me wrong.  I love shvartza jokes..I make them all the time!  I hate the same filth everybody else hates, I hate affirmative action in giving random blacks better treatment, I dislike "hate crime" laws etc...I'm right there with you, buddy.  It's all in the presentation which one makes.  Going on a picket line yelling and screaming will not get through to an intellectual.  Look at the power the PLO got by recruiting so-called moderates who were apparantly a little smarter than their previous leaders (but still not smarter than most of us!) 

Now you choose to hate all shvartzas beause a sickingly majority of them voted for Jessie Hymietown Jackson in 1984. If you feel being extreme to all blacks you meet to be a way of legitimizing jtf, that's fine.  For me, I prefer not to do it that way.  The way you like to do it is the rough and tough way, which is not a bad thing sometimes. However, I prefer to do it like the way Rabbi Meir Kahane spoke to his enemies (although I'm lousy at doing it!).  You know, like when people would jeer at him and he would make them feel stupid by saying something witty to shut them up.

Look at Alan Keyes also..Remember his shows on MSNBC?  I love that guy! He's a smart wonderful human being and he captivates me whenever he talks.  So did Meir Kahane.  So does Chaim ben Pesach, but it used to be more with entertainment value than now..now it is a combination of education and entertainment. Anyway, that's my point of view.
Anyone that has not spent time around black folks really doesn't know what the pitfalls are when interacting with them. Chaim's approach on them is about the best I have ever heard. As Chaim says it not the black skin that makes Blacks bad its the behavior that most Blacks display. I have had a good amount of exposure to black folks over the years and I have found this is very true. I have meet quite a few nice Black folks however the vast majority of that race  are evil and no amount of education and social grooming can ever change that. Good Blacks themselves are frightened to be around the more evil of their own kind.
Chaim shouldn't change a thing he should say just what he has always said because he tells it as it is. If what he says is not the case let the people offended by it  prove him wrong. I for one being a long time listener of JTF think they would have a tough time based on the facts.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2007, 12:49:33 PM »
Downwithislam,
I respectfully disagree. I think Chaim should still critisize all the things you mentioned as far as blacks but without the racial slur - this destracts and deligitimizes us. I, for one, encounter plently of good and pleasant black folks - I am in California. Not all blacks are enemies of Jews and a great number of them are very nice, simple people. I have met only three arabs, in my whole live, who were human-like. The rest of them were an utter arab garbage. Mind you, I am not arguing with your and Chaim's points that a majority of blacks are lazy imbeciles, my point is to stay away from the racial slur. I also do not equate balcks a& arabs, finding the latter much more evil.
I started listening to JTF in 2005, when the message was toned down. I am listening the atchives right now (2001) - most of the shows was dedicated to the "black problem" and there was no way I would have have kept listeninng then.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 01:03:21 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot